The Male Escort Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna hung up the phone and bounced back into the room, meeting Jason's bemused look with a massive grin. "Yes!" she exclaimed. "I've got your first punter."

"My first what?" Jason said, clearly confused.

"You're shagging Mrs. P for five hundred quid on Tuesday!" she screamed in excitement, leaping onto him and giving him a big kiss on the lips.

"Holy fuck, that's like... more than ten weeks unemployment benefit... how?" asked Jason in surprise.

"Well, I've been dropping hints all week," Donna explained, clearly proud of herself and eager to share the story. "I told her I had another job as a receptionist for a top-class escort agency. I dropped hints about meeting you, saying you were a new escort with a massive cock, and how all your clients loved you. Eventually, she asked me for the agency's number. So I gave her yours. Can't have her calling my flat with my mum always off her head."

Jason stared at her in disbelief. "Donna, I'm not sure about this..." he started.

"Shut up," she interrupted him, her tone insistent. "This could be our big break. Both of us. Fifty-fifty, remember." She pressed her breasts against him, and he could feel her arousal building again.

Before long, they were both naked, with Donna straddling him on the sofa, moaning as he entered her wet pussy. She rode him eagerly, her breasts bouncing as she moved. "You're gonna fuck that rich bitch so hard," she moaned in his ear, "And then you'll come home and tell me all about it, every filthy detail." She climaxed, shaking with ecstasy as her tight walls gripped his cock.

***

And so, Tuesday lunchtime Jason found himself ringing on the doorbell of Mrs P's family home. Donna had made him wear his smartest clothes; tight black jeans and an open necked shirt. He'd felt a right idiot on the bus ride over.

The door opened, and he saw Mrs P standing there. She was wearing a silk dressing gown tied at the waist, her huge tits almost falling out of it. She glanced down at the bulge in his tight jeans and smiled. "Darling! Do come in," she exclaimed.

He trailed behind her into the kitchen, mesmerised by the sway of her elegant figure in the silk dressing gown. "Lovely house, Mrs P," he said awkwardly, trying to make conversation.

"Please, call me Gloria," she insisted with a gracious smile. "Can I get you a drink? Or shall we go upstairs, we only have an hour after all?"

They went to the bedroom and Gloria slipped off her dressing gown. It fell to the floor, revealing her enormous breasts that hung down to her stomach. She was completely naked. Between her legs was a wild thatch of ginger hair. Although she was in her early fifties and quite chubby, she still looked great to Jason, he actually had quite a thing for older women.

Gloria climbed on the bed and opened her legs. Jason could see how wet and open she was, her large swollen folds glistened between the hair. She slid a couple of fingers into her wetness and moaned. "Strip for me Jason," she ordered.

Feeling self conscious, Jason began to remove his clothes. Gloria watched, fingering herself as he stripped off his shirt, casting it aside. He slid his jeans down, leaving just his tight underwear bulging with his growing erection.

Gloria was circling her clit now, moaning even more as she watched. Jason noticed that a thick drip of her white juice was running down over her darker asshole. "Show me your cock," she said. Jason hooked his fingers in his pants letting them drop to the floor and his hard cock sprang free.

"Goodness!" moaned Gloria, "Donna was right, it's huge. Come closer."

Jason walked to the side of the bed and she grabbed his cock with her free hand. Stroking it, she pulled him closer and into her mouth. Then she started sucking his cock, getting his big member surprisingly deep into her throat. All the while, she was fingering herself and rubbing her clit.

Suddenly, she took his cock out of his mouth and let out a loud cry as she came. The cry turned into a long moan and she clamped her thighs over her hand, shaking as she rode out her orgasm.

When she regained her composure, she said, "Now, take me."

He climbed on the bed and moved between her open legs. Her cunt was even more flushed and swollen. It gaped open and he slid inside her. She wasn't tight like Donna and he easily entered her all the way. He began to fuck her, making her cry out with every thrust of his hips. It felt so good, he couldn't believe he was being paid to do this.

Over the course of the next thirty minutes, Jason fucked her hard, working up a sweat. She came with him on top, and then again when he took her from behind. Every new position she worked up to an orgasm and then they switched. When she rode him, her massive breasts, each one bigger than his head, bounced in his face, almost smothering him.

Eventually, he found himself fucking her from behind as she knelt on her hands and knees on the bed. He was holding her big ass cheeks open, enjoying the view of her asshole and her cunt lips wrapped around his cock. Her ginger hair spread over her ass and thighs and it was matted and soaked. Her hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

"Oh darling, come in me," she started gasping in between thrusts, "Fill me with your jizz."

Jason picked up the pace, concentrating on the feeling of her walls massaging his whole length as he fucked her as hard and deep as he could. He felt himself pass the point of no return, and suddenly he climaxed, almost falling on top of her as he flooded her insides with cum.

His cock pulsed as he released wave after wave inside her. Eventually, when he had nothing left to give, he withdrew and collapsed on the bed next to her. His heart was thumping in his chest and he was panting with exertion.

"Oh, my goodness," Gloria exclaimed, "That was remarkably impressive. And you're such a dear. I shall certainly be in need of your services again."

She climbed out of the bed and bent over to get her purse, he could see that his cum was running freely out of her cunt and down her thighs. She pulled out a wad of notes and passed it to him. "Five hundred, as we agreed," she stated, "And truly worth every penny."

***

When Jason returned home, Donna was waiting for him anxiously. "Did you do it? How did it go?" she asked nervously.

Jason grinned and pulled out the money, showing it to her. "Oh my god!" Donna squealed, giving him a big hug.

She led him by the hand into the bedroom and pulled him onto the bed, giving him a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. "Tell me everything," she whispered eagerly, her eyes shining with excitement.

Jason began to recount what had happened. He'd never seen Donna so aroused. She stripped him naked as he told his tale and started sucking his cock as he lay on the bed.

"You taste of her cunt," she told him, gasping in pleasure before enthusiastically sucking him some more.

When he got to the part about entering her for the first time, Donna climbed on top of him and slid his cock inside her. She was so much tighter than Gloria, but just as wet. Donna rode him, asking for more details of what he and Gloria had done.

When Jason described coming inside her, Donna climaxed, holding Jason tightly as the waves of ecstasy washed over her. Then she climbed off him and knelt on the bed, offering him her ass. "Come in me, like you did to her," she urged him.

He knelt behind her and held her hips as he thrust into her, harder and faster until he felt himself release into her throbbing cunt.

They cuddled up on the bed, drenched in sweat, and sparked up cigarettes. Donna put the ashtray on her chest between her tits and they let their heart rates return to normal as they smoked.

"Now we just need to figure out how to get more punters for ya," said Donna, a determined look in her eyes.

But they didn't have to wait long, the next day the phone rang. It was a very posh sounding lady who said she had been recommended by Mrs P. Donna wrote down the address, her eyes wide. When she hung up the phone, she turned to Jason with excitement. "You won't fuckin' believe who just booked ya," she exclaimed.

Chapter 4

It took Jason ten minutes just to walk up the drive to the house. The private driveway curved through fenced off fields of sheep as he approached the grand house. It was like something out of a BBC period drama.

When he reached the front door and climbed the stone steps, the large door opened and a man in a suit welcomed him in, "The Duchess is expecting you," he said in a formal voice, "She is in the drawing room."

The man showed Jason into an ornate drawing room. It was like being in a National Trust property. The walls were adorned with oil paintings and the furniture was dark wood and clearly hundreds of years old. "A gentleman is here to see you, Your Grace," the man announced respectfully.

There was a lady looking out of the large bay windows. She was dressed in a tweed skirt and jacket and as they entered she turned to face them. "That will be all Rupert," she said to the man, and he bowed, closing the doors behind him as he backed out.

She was a good looking lady in her mid-fifties with a thin build and impeccably dressed. She also had a very posh accent. "So, you're the famous Jason that my friend told me about," she remarked, approaching him with poise. She studied him intently. "You are certainly frightfully handsome."

Jason shifted uncomfortably as she circled him, appraising his form as if he were a prize racehorse. "Nice bottom," she commented. Then she stopped in front of him and reached out, grasping his cock firmly in his trousers. "Hmm, my friend was right, you're very well endowed. Quite impressive, even soft."

She let go of his cock and walked over to a desk. He noticed she was wearing high leather riding boots. Pulling out an ornate chair, she sat on it facing him. "This chair," she informed him, "was once graced by the presence of King George V. However, history remains silent on whether or not he received oral sex upon it."

Moving to the edge of the seat, she hiked her tweed skirt up a bit and opened her legs. Jason's heart started racing as he saw that she was not wearing any knickers. Her bush was thick and mostly dark, with a few grey hairs. "Let us commence with your tongue," she said.

Jason walked over and knelt before her. He lifted one of her legs and started kissing it above the boot. He gradually moved up her inner thigh, licking and kissing her as he went. Her breathing immediately started coming quick and loud. By the time he was close to her core, she was practically panting with desire. His heart pounded faster as he noticed an ornate jewelled butt plug nestled between her cheeks.

He kissed around her mound, not quite touching it, letting his breath flow over her clit. She squirmed in her seat, getting more turned on by the second. He could feel the heat from her cunt. When he finally licked her, she threw her head back and let out a loud moan of pleasure. "Oh, yes, you filthy boy," she exclaimed.

Jason started licking at her opening and up to her clit, tasting the sweet and salty wetness. She grabbed hold of his head and held him there as he worked on her. When he started sucking on her swollen clit, she cried out "Oh my goodness," as she climaxed, bucking in the chair and pulling at his hair. He kept licking at her as she rode her orgasm until eventually she relaxed, panting heavily.

"Good boy," the Dutchess told him as if he was a dog that had just done a trick. "Now let's see what you have in your trousers."

Jason stood up and unzipped his trousers. He dropped them to his ankles and stood in front of her in his underpants. They were straining to contain his large erection and she gently stroked the outline of his throbbing bulge with his fingers. "Such a fine specimen," she murmured.

Hooking her fingers into the waistband of his underwear, she pulled them down to join his trousers around his ankles. His massive cock sprang free, and she wrapped both hands round it, stroking it and enjoying its heat and hardness.

She played with him for a while, before leaning in and licking it from the balls to the tip. Then she wrapped her lips around it and started sucking him, making happy murmuring noises as she did so. The blowjob was excellent, and Jason closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

Eventually, she stopped and stood up. She turned away from him and bent over the desk. She spread her cheeks wide with her hands. Jason stared at her tight, puckered asshole gripping the jewelled butt plug and gaping open cunt, glistening with wetness. "You may fuck me now," she ordered in her authoritative tone, accustomed to command.

Jason slid his cock all the way inside her in one go. She let out an almighty scream of pleasure, so loud that Jason was worried the butler would return to see what was happening. He started to thrust in and out of her as she continued to hold herself open with her hands. Every thrust extracted a loud cry from her. Her cunt was surprisingly tight and wet and it felt amazing. He could feel the butt plug rubbing against his cock through her walls. He watched as her lips gripped his cock as he thrust inside her. He'd never realised fucking older women could be so much fun.

He fucked her as hard as he could for a while, still watching the point of penetration. Then, she moved her hands to her ass. As he watched, she carefully pulled the butt plug out and placed it on the desk. "This butt plug was owned by Queen Elizabeth the First," she told him.

Then, she pushed a finger from each hand into her rear entrance and stretched it open. "Fuck," panted Jason as she fingered her ass in front of him. She came again, hard, squirming on the desk, her spasming cunt forcing his cock out and her ass clenching.

The Dutchess stood upright and regarded Jason. "You certainly know how to fuck, young man," she said, "Now, please take a seat on the chaise longue."

He sat on the weird half sofa, half chair that she indicated and stroked his cock. The Dutchess shed her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. Casting that aside, she then removed her sensible white bra and skirt. Now she was standing completely naked in front of him except for her riding boots. She had a great body for her age, nice and tight, although her breasts were on the saggy side. Jason appreciated the difference to Donna's large full breasts though. All breasts were sexy in his eyes.

She strode over and straddled him, guiding his cock inside her. Then she began to ride him enthusiastically as if galloping on a horse. He held her ass with both hands and helped her fuck herself on his big cock. She seemed to be getting close to an orgasm when she said "Put your fingers in my ass, for fucks sake."

Jason did as he was told, pushing two fingers from one hand as deep inside her tight asshole as he could. She instantly climaxed, wrapping her arms around him and coming hard. He could feel her pussy contracting on his cock, and her ass pulsating on his fingers.

"Jesus," she said, climbing off him and laying on the chaise longue next to him, "Your cock really is magnificent. Now see if you can get it up my arse."

She lay on her back with her legs in the air, spreading her ass with her hands. Jason knelt before her and pressed his cock against her open rear entrance. He gently rocked his hips, applying more and more pressure until with one of his thrusts he slipped inside her. She let out another loud cry, "That's the one!"

Jason started fucking her harder in the ass, gradually working his way deeper and deeper inside her. Her hand went to her clit, rubbing it frantically until she climaxed. He kept on thrusting and she came again. And again. Her ass was so tight Jason couldn't hold off any longer. He suddenly panicked, was he allowed to cum in her ass?

"I'm going to..." he began urgently.

"In my arse!" she screamed.

He let go, and felt himself flooding her ass with cum. His climax seemed to go on forever as he pulsed cum inside her over and over again.

Finally, panting with exertion he carefully withdrew and cum poured out of her onto the floor. The Duchess's fingers were still slowly circling her clit, "Holy fuck. Excuse my French," she said with a satisfied sigh.

When she had recovered, she got dressed and Jason did the same. "Kindly settle matters with my butler upon your departure," she instructed. "And I believe a tip of an extra one hundred is in order."

Chapter 5

After that, the appointments came thick and fast. It seemed that word was getting around from Mrs P and the Duchess's rich friends. Donna restricted him to one client per day, "I still need you to have enough energy for me," she reminded him.

But soon, Jason was booked up weeks in advance, fucking rich, middle aged women all over town. One evening, they were out at a fancy restaurant enjoying their ill gotten gains when Donna brought up her new plan. "Jason," she said, leaning in across the table, "I reckon it's time we expanded."

"What do you mean?" he replied, puzzled. He was feeling a bit out of place in the restaurant, even though he'd worn his best tracksuit.

"There's only so much dosh we can rake in with just you," she explained, cutting up her tiny portion of Michelin Star food. "We need to hire some more cocks."

"Yeah, I s'pose you're right," he mumbled, glancing at his nearly empty plate. Honestly, he'd rather be tucking into a takeaway curry and watching The Word in his flat.

"Well, I'll 'interview' 'em, of course," Donna said, making air quotes with her fingers around the word "interview".

Jason took a sip of his Lambrusco, wishing it was a pint of cider. "What?. You don't mean fuck 'em?"

"Exactly," Donna confirmed. "We need to make sure they know what they're doing and that they..." she paused, looking round at the other diners to make sure they couldn't hear, "have big enough dicks."

Jason pondered it for a moment. On one hand, he felt a twinge of jealousy, but on the other hand, it did make sense. And even though Donna practically lived with him in his flat, they hadn't formally agreed to anything beyond being business partners. "Alright," he said finally. "I reckon I might know someone who could fit the bill."

***

Steve was an old school friend of Jason's. He was a shy bloke, hardly said a word to anyone. But even so, women just seemed to fall in his lap. He had a reputation of turning up at married women's houses when their husbands were away with the minimum of fuss. His van was often seen parked in unusual places all over town. He sounded perfect for the job.

Jason took Steve out for a beer and briefed him on Donna's idea. Steve couldn't be more enthusiastic. Getting paid for doing his hobby sounded like the perfect situation to him.

"But," said Jason, lighting another cigarette off the butt of the old one, "Donna wants to vet you first."

"Vet me?" Steve raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, as in shag you. Make sure you know what you're doin'," Jason clarified.

"Alright mate, if you're cool with it, I never say no to a jump," Steve replied with a shrug, "Also, Donna's tits look fuckin' insane!"

It was late when they headed back to Jason's. Donna was still up, looking nervous. Jason introduced them, and Donna and Steve headed into the bedroom. After about five minutes, Jason heard Donna start to moan through the door. His cock started to throb in his pants and he found himself getting more and more aroused.

Soon, a rhythmic banging started, and he could hear Donna letting out a loud moan with every bang of the headboard against the wall. Fuck, he was so hard now. He couldn't help stroke his cock through his trousers as he listened to them fucking. Soon he heard the familiar sounds of Donna coming hard.

It was a good hour before Steve emerged. "Off home now then, mate," he said, shaking Jason's hand. "Looking forward to workin' with ya."