The Male Escort Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Steve had left, Jason entered the bedroom. Donna was still naked, sprawled out on the bed, covered in sweat and cum. "Oh. My. God," she murmured.

"He got the gig then?" Jason asked.

"Fuck yeah," Donna replied with a satisfied grin.

Jason climbed on the bed and kissed her. She kissed him back with an open mouth, still radiating horniness. His hand drifted between her legs, stroking her thick bush before gently touching her still swollen clit.

"Mmm," moaned Donna, "Did it turn you on listening to me bein' fucked?"

"It did," replied Jason, his hard cock pressed up against her leg.

"Then fuck me. Hard and rough, like you did that first time."

Jason rolled her over onto her front. He pulled his dick out and entered her from behind as she lay on the bed. All the pent up sexual frustration of listening to her have sex with Steve for the last hour came out and he thrust into her hard as he held her face down on the bed. He grabbed her ponytail and yanked it back, making her cry out with pleasure and pain.

Donna climaxed, squirming under him and letting out a loud cry. Jason slowed his pace a little, revelling in the sensations of being inside her. "Do you know what that duchess made me do to her?" he asked.

"No, what?" She gasped, panting heavily.

"Shag her up the arse," he replied nonchalantly.

"Oh my god, did you? I've... never done that before," she exclaimed, her breath catching in her throat.

Jason slid his cock out of her, it was covered in her creamy essence. He positioned it at her rear opening and forced himself hard inside her. "Oh, fuuuuuuck" she screamed, a little bit in pain, but mainly in ecstasy. He started to thrust hard into her ass, making her moan with every movement of his hips.

It wasn't long before Donna came again. Feeling her ass contracting on his cock was enough to send Jason over the edge and he felt his own release as he filled her with his cum.

***

Having Steve on board was great. He was just as popular with the clients as Jason. However, it didn't really relieve any of the pressure on Jason as they were still fully booked for weeks in advance. But at least the money kept rolling in. Whoever was on the job got fifty percent, and then the agency got the other fifty percent, which was split between Jason and Donna after expenses.

One night, the three of them were in the local pub having a drink and celebrating another successful week.

"You know, we've got way too much work on. We need to get some more blokes on the books," Donna said, taking a swig of her pint.

"I've been racking my brains, but I don't know who else to suggest," said Jason, scratching his head. "Bit embarrassing to bring up with random blokes, innit?"

Steve was looking thoughtful. "I sometimes work out at the boxing gym on the industrial estate," he said. "There's a couple of Irish geezers there that might be up for it. They're usually there sparring early in the morning before anyone else rocks up. How about we head down there tomorrow?"

"What, all of us?" asked Donna.

"Yeah, I ain't gonna proposition 'em or nothin', but I can introduce you two if you're keen," Steve replied.

"What makes you think they'd be up for it?" Jason questioned sceptically.

"A few things. I know they're both proper shaggers; we've talked about women plenty of times. They're fit and good-looking, and I know they've both got decent-sized knobs. Always strutting about the changing rooms naked like they own the place," Steve explained.

"Sounds spot on," Donna said, reaching over to put her hand on Jason's. "But I get to fuck them both and have the final say."

Jason felt a rush of excitement at the thought and his cock hardening in his trousers. "You're a proper filthy bird," he said with a grin, leaning in to kiss her passionately.

"Get a room," laughed Steve.

Chapter 6

The next morning, the three of them turned up at the boxing gym on the industrial estate. It didn't look much from the outside, basically a run down warehouse with broken windows and graffiti along the walls. Steve punched the code into the keypad on the metal door and let them in.

Inside, they found a well equipped gym, with a boxing ring in the middle. A couple of heavily tattooed and muscled men sparred in the ring, occasionally throwing a punch at the other one. There was no-one else about. Jason, Steve and Donna watched them until they finished.

When they climbed out of the ring, Steve approached them, "Lads," he said in greeting. They were drenched in sweat, they'd obviously been working out for a while.

"Ah, Steve, me ol' buddy," said one in a thick Irish accent.

"Don't usually see yourself here so early, like," said the other, also obviously Irish.

They both returned his greeting warmly, shaking his hand and slapping him on the back.

Steve made the introductions. "Donna, Jason, this is Sean and Declan." There were handshakes all round.

"They've got a business proposition for you," said Steve.

"Oh really?" said Sean, "That sounds intriguin'."

"Let's get ourselves showered and changed, and then we'll have us a chat," said Declan.

The two boxers headed into the changing rooms and the others sat down and waited. But Donna couldn't settle. Soon she was hanging around the changing room entrance. "I'm just going to see how they're gettin' on." she said diving inside.

Worried she was going to get in trouble, Jason followed her. Inside the empty changing room, they could hear the showers running off to one side. It was a large communal shower, and inside Jason and Donna could see the two boxers naked through the steam, under the running water. They were facing away from them and they could see their strong muscular backs and bottoms. Jason saw Donna's eye's light up.

To their surprise, Sean lathered some soap on his hands and began to wash Declan's back. Even more surprising, when he reached his bottom, he caressed and stroked it with the foam. Then he reached round the front and started stroking his cock, which they saw was large and erect.

Declan turned to Sean and grasped his cock in return. Soon they were kissing under the hot water, wanking each other. Donna turned to Jason open mouthed.

"Fuck, Donna," Jason whispered, sounding nervous. "We shouldn't be watchin' this."

"I know, but it's proper turning me on," Donna whispered back, her voice tinged with excitement.

Jason dragged Donna back into the main part of the changing room and they sat on a bench, out of sight of the showers.

When Sean and Declan came out of the showers, with towels around their waists, they didn't seem surprised to see the other two in the communal changing rooms. They towelled off casually showing off their bodies as they got their clothes out of the lockers. They both had big dicks, hanging soft now between their legs. Donna gave Jason a thumbs up when they weren't looking.

"So, m' love," said Sean, sitting next to Donna, "What's this business venture o' yours?" He had put on some grey joggers, but was still naked on the top half. Jason could tell Donna was turned on, her face flushed and her breathing rapid as she glanced at his big chest muscles and the obvious bulge in his trousers.

Donna explained about the escort business. Sean and Declan at first looked shocked, listening wide eyed, but their expressions soon switched to big grins, especially when Donna told them how much they would get paid. "Two fifty to fuck some rich old lady? Count me in and then some," said Declan.

"Also, I don't know if you're interested," said Donna, a sudden idea striking her, "But maybe we could start looking for male clients too."

Sean and Declan exchanged looks. "You saw us in the showers, did ya?" said Sean.

"We did," admitted Donna, "And there's just one other thing before we shake on it."

"Oh?" said Declan.

"I need to see you in action," Donna said, her face bright red with excitement and embarrassment, "Although from what I've seen so far, there won't be any problems."

"What are ya gettin' at?" said Declan, looking a bit confused.

"Well, I need to experience your skills from the point of view of a punter, to make sure you know what you're doing." she said.

They both still looked confused.

"You've got to fuck me," she said.

"What, now, like?" said Sean.

"No time like the present," said Donna with a grin.

Both the men were grinning from ear to ear. Sean moved nearer to her on the bench and put his hand on her leg. Donna was practically panting with desire now.

Jason got up and left the changing room to give them some privacy. As he glanced back he saw Declan standing in front of her, the towel dropping away to reveal his pert bottom and her hand reaching up to his cock.

Back out in the gym, there was no sign of Steve, or anyone else for that matter. Jason paced up and down a bit, his cock throbbing in his trousers at the thought of Donna with the two Irish boxers. When he passed near the changing room door, he could hear the sound of skin slapping against skin and Donna moaning.

Fuck it, he couldn't resist. He pushed the door open slightly and peered in. Donna was on her hands and knees on the bench. Sean was positioned behind her, his large, erect cock thrusting into her hard and fast, making her moan with every thrust. Her moans were muffled by Declan's substantial and surprising thick cock, which he was forcing into her throat with some difficulty.

Jason felt a wave of arousal flush through him, his heart beating fast. He had to slip his hand into his trousers and stroke his own throbbing cock as he watched. Donna had her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit and she soon came, her whole body shaking.

Declan and Sean switched places, Declan guiding his cock between her wet folds and setting a similar fast pace while she sucked Sean's dick. When Donna came again, Declan sat on the bench and motioned for Donna to ride him. She was facing away from the door, and Jason got a great view of her lips stretched around Declan's thick cock. Jason was edging himself now, really close to coming in his pants. Donna looked so sexy riding a dick, especially as she was wanking Sean's long cock with one hand as she did so.

But Sean soon had other ideas. He crouched down behind her and Jason realised he was going to enter her alongside Declan. It took a few minutes, but eventually she had both cocks in her stretched open cunt. The men worked together, fucking her in sync, their cocks rubbing against each other inside her. This was driving Donna wild with passion. She was holding Declan tightly, her fingers making white marks on his shoulders as she gripped him.

Donna came again, and all three of them started kissing, letting her ride the waves of her climax. The men withdrew, and now Donna knelt on the floor, they both stood above her, stroking their cocks faster and faster until one after the other they ejaculated over her face and breasts. Donna couldn't get enough of their cum, rubbing it into her breasts and licking it off her lips.

Jason quietly closed the door and leaned against the wall. He was so close to his own release, but he didn't let himself. Instead he rubbed his erection slowly over his trousers, just enough to maintain the feeling of being about to reach the point of no return. He realised he was sweating, and his heart was pounding in his chest. He'd never been so turned on.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Sean and Declan came out. Jason straightened up and pretended nothing was happening, despite the large bulge in his trousers. The boxers pretended not to notice, shook his hand and headed out of the gym.

Jason opened the changing room door. Donna was still lying naked on the bench, drenched in sweat and cum. She was panting heavily and her hand was slowly touching herself between her soaked and hairy folds.

"Oh my god, Jason," she murmured, breathless with excitement. "That was proper good. I had both of 'em in me at the same time."

"I know," laughed Jason, approaching, "I was watchin'."

"You naughty boy," she said, a mischievous grin spreading across her lips. "Now, you gonna fuck me too?"

This was what Jason had been waiting for. He pulled his hard cock out and climbed on top of her, sliding it inside her wet, loose cunt. In less than sixty seconds he was filling her with his warm cum. They held each other tightly, kissing.

"I fucking love you," said Donna as his cum leaked out of her. It was the first time she had said it.

"I love you too," replied Jason.

Chapter 7

With four male escorts on the books, Donna was kept busy. She set up a makeshift office in Jason's living room and organised everything. Jason bought a second hand BMW to help him get to clients easier. It was pretty battered, but at least it was a car. He was meeting clients every day.

He still had the energy to fuck Donna though. In fact, their passion for each other just kept getting better and better. Donna loved to hear about every sordid detail of his appointments while they made out and she loved him to treat her roughly.

Steve quit his day job and he took appointments most days too. Sean and Declan were a big asset. Donna started booking them rich male clients too, and was able to charge even more for that service. They still had more clients than they could service and they hadn't even advertised anywhere. Word of mouth was a crazy thing.

One Tuesday, Jason had just got home after a morning hotel visit with a twenty-one year old blonde who was married to a rich older man and required some extra servicing behind his back. Donna was on the phone, going through some details with someone as she made notes on a pad.

When she finally hung up, she turned to Jason and said, "You're going to fuckin' love this one."

"Yeah?" he said, lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag.

"So, you know the Duchess..." she said.

"Of course," said Jason, he'd been to see her half a dozen times already, fucking her in the ass every time. In fact, the last time had been particularly wild as she had wanted him to take her in the stables, and use the riding crop on her.

"Well, she's only gone and booked you for the whole bloody weekend for her niece's hen do. Five grand!" Donna exclaimed.

"No way!" said Jason, eyes widening in disbelief. "We do weekends now?"

"Well, why not?" replied Donna with a shrug. "I ain't sure what's expected of you, but there's gonna be twelve horny twenty-five year olds in a cottage in Devon for a weekend, and you'll be the only dick."

"Blimey," said Jason, feeling his cock stirring already. He stubbed out the cigarette. "Fancy a shag?"

***

On the Friday afternoon of the hen party, Jason drove down to the luxury cottage in the Devon hills in his battered old BMW. Donna had taken him to Debenhams and bought him some smarter clothes and he was feeling pretty good. She'd also been training him to speak with less of a council estate accent.

The cottage had an amazing view over Dartmouth, and twelve giggly women welcomed him into the house, undressing him with their eyes. They were all absolutely gorgeous, and Jason felt a mixture of anticipation and nervousness. He also felt a bit out of place, he was from a council estate and some of these women were heiresses to millions.

The head bridesmaid was called Sophia and she was in charge. She had long, black hair and a petite figure with small breasts. She ordered him about, telling him that his first duty was to cook them a barbecue while they got drunk on champagne. He was to do it naked, except for an apron.

While Jason tended the barbeque next to the pool, the girls all sat around on the patio in the sun. He could feel their gazes on his naked ass as he turned the sausages. He was enjoying this immensely. He had no idea which of them, if any, he would be hooking up with, but he was ready for anything. Occasionally one of them would catch his eye and smile, and he'd feel his cock twitch, hidden by the apron.

It had been made clear to him that he was there in the capacity of a servant. To wait on them, to cook for them and bring them drinks and service their every need. He was there mainly to look pretty, but if they wanted any sexual acts, then he was to provide that too.

"Dinner's ready," he told them, and they filed past with plates as he loaded them up with meat. A few of them let their hands wander to his ass as they moved past, including head bridesmaid Sophia.

The bride-to-be was called Brianne. She looked like a Page 3 girl. She had long blonde hair and the most enormous fake breasts. Jason couldn't stop looking at her. She was wearing an indecently short skirt and very high heels. He'd already glimpsed her panties several times when she'd bent over to pick something up.

That first night, they all just hung out at the cottage, drinking in the garden. After the barbeque, they got Jason to put on a kind of sexy waiter outfit, very tight shorts, no shirt and a bow tie. He was on hand to bring them drinks all night and fetch them anything they needed.

As the night went on, they all got more drunk and touchy with him. By eleven they were groping his ass every time he poured them more wine. By twelve some of them were touching the bulge in his tight shorts.

A couple of the women had drunk too much though. One was sick in the bushes, and another one rushed off to the toilets. Jason had just been checking she was okay, when he bumped into Sophia in the corridor outside the toilet.

"Hi Jason," she said, her voice dripping with desire now she had him alone. She moved closer to him, pressing him up against the wall. Her hand went to the bulge in his shorts, squeezing his cock. After being treated as an object and being felt up all night, Jason was pretty desperate to get his way with someone.

Sophia leaned in and started licking his neck. She smelt amazing, of expensive perfume and sexual desire. Her hand slipped inside his shorts, holding his cock in her hand and stroking him until he was fully hard.

"Holy fuck," she breathed in his ear, "Your cock's huge. It's like twice the size of my husband's."

The mention of her husband made him even harder. He reached up and groped one of her perfect tits, rubbing her nipple with his thumb. Her hot tongue was in his mouth now, desperately exploring him. She was panting heavily with desire and wanking him furiously.

His hand slipped inside her trousers and inside her knickers. He was surprised to find she was completely shaved and smooth. His finger touched her clit and she moaned into his mouth. Through the toilet door behind him, Jason could hear the other girl being violently sick again. But it didn't affect how desperate he now was to fuck Sophia.

He turned her round and pushed her against the wall. Yanking her trousers and knickers down, he guided his cock into her wet and eager cunt. He started to fuck her hard up against the wall, his hands on both her breasts as he fucked her from behind.

He could feel his cock rubbing against her pubic bone as he thrust up inside her, and in less than a minute she was climaxing, the clear liquid from her squirting running freely down her thighs. He kept up the pace and she soon climaxed again. After being teased all day though, Jason couldn't last much longer and in record time he was filling her with his cum.

Panting and gasping for breath, he withdrew from her, and watched as his cum flooded out of her, running down her already wet legs. "Holy fucking fuck," she gasped.

Sophia turned around and gave him a long passionate kiss. The other girl was still wretching behind them. "I better see if she's okay," said Sophia. Jason nodded.

"I need your cock again this weekend though," she said, kissing him on the cheek and heading into the bathroom to see to her friend.

Jason went back out and topped up everyone's wine. He had a fair idea which of them were just playing and which of them actually wanted to fuck him. One of the ones that clearly wanted to go all the way with him was called Jenny. She was the chubbiest of the group, with wide hips, a big ass and huge bouncing breasts. He could tell she was seriously kinky and dirty just by the jokes she made. She was also getting a lot more confident the more drunk she got.