The Male Escort Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Mr Jason," she said.

"Hello, do I know you?" he asked.

"You can call me Mistress Lee. I know all about you, and your partner Donna. I know all about your little... accounting firm." she sounded threatening. Jason suddenly felt extremely anxious, he didn't think she was a prospective punter.

"Who... are you?" he stammered.

She moved closer to him and put her hand on his chest, stroking him sensually. "Let's just say I'm your competition. And we don't like competition in our business. So I'm here to make you an offer. Close your agency and come and work for me and we can work something out. If you don't, then you might find it's a lot harder to operate when the police get involved." She pulled away from him. "Let's hope you and Donna make the right choice." she said. Then she turned and stalked off.

Jason's heart was pounding in his chest, and he was sweating. Fuck, he'd better phone Donna. He found a pay phone in the lobby and called his flat. It rang for ages before Donna answered the phone, sounding out of breath.

"Donna, it's Jason," he spoke urgently into the phone, recounting the threat they'd just received against them and the agency.

"Jason, calm down," she reassured him after he'd finished. "It's probably nothin'. She ain't gonna risk bringin' heat on herself by snitchin' to the rozzers. Chill out and enjoy your night."

"Got mates round?" Jason queried, catching the sound of male voices in the background. It dawned on him how out of breath she'd sounded when she picked up the phone.

"Oh, yeah, you could say that," she giggled naughtily. "Was missin' you, so I got a couple of our upper-class lads round for a bit of fun. Had both their cocks in me when you called."

"Donna, you're a proper slag, but I love ya," he chuckled.

"Love ya too, now crack on," she replied briskly.

***

"Ah, there you are," said Madeleine when he went back into the ballroom. She reached up and kissed him passionately, "I can't wait any longer, let's go up to my room."

They took the elevator up to the tenth floor and Madeleine let them into the room she had booked for the night. As soon as they were inside, she pulled him onto the bed and started making out with him, her tongue in his mouth. She seemed desperate for him, running her hands all over his body.

Sitting up, she pulled her dress off over her head, slipped her knickers off and and unhooked her bra. Soon she was naked in front of him. She had an amazing body, especially considering her age and her breasts were small but still pert and firm. She opened her legs and started to touch herself as Jason admired her.

"Take your clothes off and fuck me," she begged him. All thoughts of the threatening Asian lady had left his mind.

Jason stripped off as she watched and masturbated and then climbed between her legs. His hard cock slid easily into her open cunt and her warmth enveloped him. She lifted her legs up to take him as deep as possible and they kissed passionately as he thrust deep inside her.

They had slow, passionate sex, Jason gradually building up his pace. Her mouth was hungry for him, her tongue kissing him urgently. When she came, she gripped his ass tightly with her fingers and moaned into his mouth as the pleasure washed through her.

She rolled him over and started to ride him, her small breasts in his face. He reached up and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth. Her cunt felt soaking wet as she slid up and down him. Soon they were kissing again as she climaxed.

It was a more gentle and passionate exchange than Jason was used to, he got the feeling that Maddy was missing some intimacy in her life and that it was about more than just sex. Jason rolled back on top of her and started to take her slowly, but with forceful thrusts. Soon he was getting close to his own climax.

"Come inside me," she begged him. Jason felt himself tip over the edge and a warm flush of pleasure rushed through his body as he released inside her. He stayed inside her for a while after, kissing and stroking her.

But soon they had to go back to the party, it was work for Maddy and she had to be seen. There was no sign of the tall Asian lady.

***

It was late when the party finished and they returned to the room again. Maddy invited him into the shower. In the hot steamy atmosphere of the luxury shower, they washed each other all over, and then Jason took her again from behind, her breasts pressed up against the glass of the shower divider.

After Maddy had climaxed hard, she turned and kissed Jason. "There's something I've always wanted done to me," she said hesitantly.

"What's that?" asked Jason.

"Have my ass licked," she said shyly.

A big grin spread across Jason's face. "Say no more," he said. He turned her gently round again so she was pressed against the shower glass. Then he slowly kissed her down the centre of her back until he reached her ass. Opening her cheeks with his hands, he kissed her on her tight puckered asshole. She gasped with pleasure.

He opened her wider and started licking all around her opening, the water streaming down her back and over his face. She was moaning happily now, "That feels so good," she whispered. Her hand went between her legs and she started rubbing her clit. "Keep going," she begged.

Jason had her as open as he could now with his fingers, his tongue exploring her. Suddenly he felt her clench as an intense orgasm washed over her and she nearly fell to the floor, grabbing the shower screen to stay up.

They grabbed towels, dried off a bit and went to the bed. Maddy lay on her back, her legs up in the air. She spread her own cheeks with her hands and Jason dived in again, licking and exploring her rear entrance again. This time, he put some lube on his fingers and pushed one deep inside her. He fucked her ass with his finger while she rubbed her clit and climaxed yet again.

"I've always fantasised about being fucked in the ass too," she confided.

Jason has already guessed that. He coated his cock with lube and pressed it against her tight opening. She was nice and relaxed now, and he slid easily inside her. She held her legs up with her hands behind her knees and cried out in pleasure. "So, good," she moaned.

He started to fuck her ass, working his way deeper inside her with every thrust. It didn't take long before she started coming again, and this time it was accompanied by fountains of liquid squirting from her all over him. The more he fucked her ass, the more she came and squirted on him.

It was a huge turn on for Jason and soon he couldn't hold back much longer. He picked up the pace and let out an almighty groan as he released inside her, filling her ass with his cum.

Exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms. When they awoke it was morning. Maddy made him fuck her in the ass one last time and they went down for breakfast. Afterwards, it was time to say goodbye. Jason had felt more of a connection with her than he usually did with clients, but he had to keep it professional and he resisted the urge to ask her to meet up with him as friends.

Chapter 11

One day, Jason found himself idling away the hours at their office, not accomplishing much beyond observing Emma and Emily as they went about their tasks. Every time they needed to retrieve files, they would deliberately bend over, teasingly flaunting their knickers in Jason's direction and lingering in the position longer than strictly necessary.

And if they happened to reach for something near him, they would lean right over, affording him glimpses down their tops at their ample cleavage. It was a playful game of teasing, one that Jason thoroughly enjoyed, anticipating that it might eventually lead to a threesome in the back room. But for now, he was content to sit back and enjoy the show.

Donna had been out interviewing a new employee, but she returned looking rather pleased with herself.

"Did he get the gig?" Jason asked.

"Oh my days, yeah!" she exclaimed, settling onto the desk next to Jason. "I can barely walk. He was proper massive and rough, just how I like 'em."

"You don't reckon we've gone a bit too big, do ya?" said Jason, cautious as ever. There hadn't been any sign of the Asian lady that had threatened him, but he hadn't forgotten what she said.

"Don't worry, babe," Donna reassured him. "And I've got some good news." She rummaged through a drawer and produced a piece of paper, handing it to Jason. It was a bank statement. "Check out the total at the bottom," she instructed.

"Holy fuck!" Jason exclaimed, rising to his feet in astonishment. The number at the bottom of the statement was over one million pounds. "We've got this much money?"

"Yes!" Donna laughed, enveloping him in a big hug. "We're loaded! Still reckon we're expanding too much?"

"I s'pose not," said Jason.

Donna ran her hand over his chest, her touch sending a shiver down his spine. "Being rich is making me proper horny," she whispered seductively in his ear.

"Being skint made you horny too though," Jason pointed out with a cheeky grin.

Suddenly, the office door swung open and two men walked in. Dressed in casual attire, they both sported leather jackets and jeans, their rugged appearance suggesting a no-nonsense attitude. Each man sported a thick moustache, making them look like Vice Squad detectives from a bad TV drama.

"Can I help you?" Donna inquired, her voice betraying a hint of apprehension.

"I'm Detective Inspector Smith, and this is Detective Constable Green," announced one of the men, his deep voice brimming with authority. "Vice squad. Who is the owner of this business?"

"That'll be me," Donna replied, "And this is my business partner, Jason."

The detective nodded, his expression unreadable as he glanced briefly at Jason before turning his attention back to Donna. "Can we have a word in private?" he requested, his tone firm and businesslike.

Donna glanced over at Emma and Emily, who had paused in their tasks to observe the newcomers with curiosity. "Alright, come into me office," she agreed, leading the detectives towards a separate room located at the back of the office. With a sense of anxiety building in his stomach, Jason followed closely behind.

They all pulled up chairs around the desk. There was an atmosphere of tense anticipation. "How can we help you, Inspector?" asked Donna, her tone polite but tinged with apprehension.

"We've had a report that you may be living off immoral earnings," stated Smith.

"Amongst other allegations," added Green, his tone laced with a hint of menace as he leaned in closer.

"For example, running a brothel, soliciting sex, not paying taxes," continued Smith, each accusation delivered with a cold precision that sent a chill down Jason's spine.

Jason's heart pounded in fear as the detectives laid out their accusations, his mind racing with the implications of their words. But to his surprise, Donna remained remarkably composed.

Standing up with an air of confidence, Donna strode over to a filing cabinet and retrieved a folder, placing it squarely in front of Detective Inspector Smith. "Here's our last tax return," she stated calmly. "I reckon you'll find everything in order. We've paid our corporation tax, National Insurance for all our employees, and we're registered for VAT."

Jason sat there, his mouth agape in astonishment. He had never realised just how efficient and resourceful Donna could be, and in that moment, a newfound sense of admiration swelled within him.

"And as for the other allegations," Donna continued, her voice unwavering, "It's not illegal to run an escort agency. We merely charge a fee to introduce escorts to our clients. What happens after that ain't our problem. We're not a brothel; nothing happens here on the premises, and we don't advertise, so there's no soliciting."

Her confident assertion seemed to give the detectives pause, their expressions betraying a hint of uncertainty. Green picked up the tax file and started leafing through it, his brow furrowed as he glanced uncertainly at his superior.

"However," Donna continued, her tone cordial, "We have every admiration for our brave law enforcement officers. Allow me to introduce two of my admin assistants who can make the rest of your visit very comfortable and answer any other questions you may have."

With a subtle signal through the glass window to the main office, Donna beckoned Emma and Emily to enter. As they stepped into the room, they exuded their usual stunning presence, though Jason couldn't help but notice that their skirts seemed to be hiked up even further than usual, and a few buttons on their blouses appeared to have been undone.

They entered the room and sauntered up to the two detectives, each taking a seat on a lap. Wrapping their arms around the detectives' necks, they initiated passionate kisses, their seductive allure captivating the men. Jason watched in amazement as the detectives reciprocated, eagerly kissing the girls back. Green's hand immediately moved up to Emily's ample breast, squeezing and fondling it.

Donna gracefully rose from her seat and moved towards the door, gesturing for Jason to follow. Once they were outside, she whispered conspiratorially, "These vice squad lot are all the same. They'll do whatever we want 'em to after this."

They moved over to peer through the window into the office, where the scene had escalated rapidly. Emma was already topless, her voluptuous breasts on full display as DI Smith eagerly suckled on one of them, his mouth engulfing her hard nipple while she sat astride his lap. With her head thrown back in pleasure, eyes closed in ecstasy, Emma seemed lost in the throes of passion.

Meanwhile, Emily knelt before DC Green, her actions swift and purposeful. With deft hands, she removed his trousers, revealing his thick cock, which she eagerly took into her mouth, her lips enveloping him.

"Where'd you find those girls?" Jason asked, realising that he'd never asked this before.

"Cleaners from the company I used to work for," Donna answered matter-of-factly. "They both got masters degrees in physics, but couldn't land jobs in that field. You've got no idea what we used to get up to in rich folks' houses when they were at work. They're lovers, and they live together. If they could tie the knot legally, they would."

Emma was now completely naked, her voluptuous form showcased in all its glory as she perched on the edge of the desk, her legs spread wide to reveal her glistening, hairy cunt. Detective Inspector Smith wasted no time in positioning himself between her legs, his own arousal evident as his hard cock throbbed with anticipation. He plunged into her depths with a forceful thrust, eliciting a sharp cry of pleasure from Emma, audible through the glass of the window. He started to fuck her hard as she sat on the desk, moaning loudly.

Donna lifted her skirt and slipped her hand into her knickers, touching herself as she observed the erotic scene unfolding in the office. Meanwhile, Jason's hand gravitated towards his hard bulge, squeezing his cock and savouring the sensations coursing through him as he remained transfixed by the captivating display.

Soon both Emma and Emily found themselves positioned on the edge of the desk side by side, their legs spread wide to accommodate the relentless thrusting of the two detectives. The room was filled with the sound of their primal grunts and the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin as the intensity of their fucking escalated.

The two women were clearly enjoying it immensely, their pleasure evident in the way their bodies moved in time with each thrust. With each powerful thrust, their ample breasts bounced back and forth, their moans of ecstasy mingling with the sounds of their passionate embrace. They leaned towards each other, opening their mouths and kissing each other as the two men took them.

Meanwhile, Donna's arousal reached new heights as she continued to pleasure herself with increasing urgency. Her fingers moved with a frantic pace, driving her towards the brink of ecstasy with each passing moment. Jason could hear her moans of pleasure growing louder, until the sounds of her climax echoing in the air next to him.

"Jesus Christ, Jason, fuck me," Donna exclaimed, her voice dripping with urgency as she leaned over the desk before them. Without a moment's hesitation, Jason withdrew his cock, his movements swift and decisive as he shifted her knickers aside and plunged into her depths.

Even as Donna and Jason fucked, they were watching the scene in the office. The two detectives switched places, Emma and Emily remained perched on the desk, legs open and looking even more swollen and open than before. The detectives wasted no time in resuming thrusting deep inside them.

As the room filled with the sound of their moans and the rhythmic cadence of their fucking, Donna climaxed again on Jason's cock, and he felt himself suddenly filling her with his cum. When he pulled out, it flooded out of her, running down her leg.

"Fuuuck," moaned Donna, "That was a proper intense orgasm."

Jason tucked his cock away, but in the other room, the detectives were still screwing Emma and Emily as hard as they could. They had them bent over the desk now, holding their hips and thrusting into them in tandem.

This went on for some time. Eventually the detectives must have come, because they finally emerged from the inner office, flushed and sweaty. Emma and Emily followed, doing up the buttons on their shirts and looking even more flustered.

"Well," remarked DI Smith, "Everything appears to be in order. I'll inform my superiors that the complaint made against you was spurious and vindictive. Rest assured, you'll have our full protection should any further incidents arise."

"Cheers, Detective," Donna replied, offering her hand in gratitude. "And if you need anything from us down the line, just give us a shout."

With a nod of acknowledgment, DI Smith and DC Green made their way towards the door, their departure signalling the end of the stressful encounter. As they exited the premises, the air seemed to shift, the tension that had filled the room dissipating in their wake.

Jason watched them go, a sense of relief washing over him.

Chapter 12

Later that week, Jason was hanging out at the office again. As he reached for another cigarette, his hand froze mid-air, a sinking feeling creeping over him as he realised he'd smoked his last. "Bugger," he muttered under his breath. With a resigned sigh, he straightened up and announced, "I'm just popping out for some fags,"

He set off down the street towards the newsagents. However, he had barely disappeared from view of the office when the shrill screech of tyres tore through the air, sending a shiver of unease down his spine. Before he knew what was happening, a hood was yanked over his head, enveloping him in darkness, and the firm grip of two unseen assailants seized him, pulling him backwards.

His heart pounded in his chest as he was unceremoniously hurled through the side door of a waiting van. Panic surged through him as he struggled against his captors, but they were far too strong for him.

As the van accelerated away, Jason was jolted by the sudden movement, his hands swiftly bound behind his back with tight, unforgiving restraints. "Don't make a sound," a voice commanded, its tone cold and menacing, sending a chill down Jason's spine.

As the vehicle rushed through the streets, Jason's mind raced with a torrent of questions, his heart hammering against his chest in a frantic rhythm. Fear gripped him tightly, his body trembling with apprehension. Who were these captors, and why had they targeted him? The uncertainty gnawed at his thoughts, amplifying the sense of dread that consumed him.

Eventually the van came to a halt and he heard the door open. He was dragged out and then thrown into a chair. His bound hands were tied to the chair, and finally the bag was pulled off his head. The bright lights took a while to get used to, but eventually he adjusted and saw he was in an abandoned warehouse. This didn't look good.