The Male Escort Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both seemed to be breathing a bit quicker now, their ample chests rising and falling. Emily reached up and ran a finger over his cheek, before moving her finger to his mouth and pushing it inside. He sucked on her finger and she let out a little gasp. He felt his cock getting hard in his trousers. Emma's hand was on his thigh, slowly stroking it. She leaned in and kissed his neck.

"Donna told us all about you," whispered Emma, "she said you had a very big dick and you knew how to use it," her hand was brushing against his erection now, driving him wild with desire.

Emily took a step back and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. Underneath she was wearing a transparent black bra that struggled to contain her full breasts. He could see her dark nipples through it. She looked him in the eyes and circled her nipples with her fingers, making them contract and stiffen.

Emma unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his trousers. She reached inside his pants and grabbed hold of his shaft. "Oh my god Emily," she gasped, "It's huge."

Emily slid her skirt down to the floor, revealing her matching black transparent knickers. He could see her dark bush inside them, she clearly wasn't a natural blonde. "Do you think it's going to fit in my cunt Emma?" she asked.

"I don't know Emily," said Emma, stroking his cock, "but I think it's worth a try."

Emily reached behind her and unfastened her bra. It fell away, freeing her large, full breasts. Jason's cock was throbbing with desire now. Emily stood there in just her panties. She moved over to Emma and started to unbutton her blouse, "I think you need to be naked too," she told her.

Emma's body slowly came into view. She seemed to be wearing identical underwear to Emily. When Emma removed her bra, he saw that her breasts were equally big. The three of them started making out, kissing each other passionately. Emma was still wanking Jason's cock and Emily was unbuttoning his shirt. The two women were panting with desire.

"Who is going to get your big cock first," whispered Emily in his ear. She had removed his shirt now and pulled his trousers and pants down, finally freeing his cock, "Holy fuck," she said in admiration.

They both crouched down in front of him and started sucking and licking his dick, their tongues wrapping around it. When they reached the tip, they kissed each other, his cock in between.

Emma stood up, "I can't wait any longer," she panted, "Fuck me first." She slipped her knickers off and walked over to a desk. She sat on the edge of it facing the other two and opened her legs wide. Her pink slit glistened with wetness, framed by her thick black hair. He could see inside her opening and she looked ready to go.

Jason moved between her legs, his stiff cock pressing against her mound. Emily was there to hold his cock and guide it between Emma's folds. He thrust inside her, finding her soaking wet. His cock went all the way up inside her, making her cry out with pleasure. He could feel her walls massaging his cock as he thrust into her. Her breasts bounced around as he fucked her.

He started to fuck her harder, Emily holding them both and touching them sensually. He was making her moan with every movement of his hips. He watched his cock appearing and disappearing into her cunt, covered in her wetness. Emma reached between her own legs and touched her clit. Seconds later she climaxed, letting out an almighty cry of ecstasy. He held his cock deep inside her, enjoying the feeling of her walls clenching on him as she rode her orgasm.

When he pulled out, his cock was covered in her white, sticky essence. Emily bent down to lick some of it off and then sat on the edge of the desk next to Emma. "My turn," she begged. Her cunt was also wet and open, he could see her juices dripping out and running down over her darker asshole.

He moved between Emily's legs and slid easily deep inside her. He fucked her hard on the edge of the desk like he had with Emma. She was groping Emily's breasts now as he fucked her. When she moved her hand between Emily's legs to circle her clit, it didn't take long for Emily to climax. If anything she was even louder, and wetter, than Emma.

He took turns moving back and forth between them, fucking each one until they came and them switching. Then they both turned round and bent over the desk. He took each one from behind, fingering the other one at the same time. Eventually he couldn't hold back any longer. But who to come in? "Who wants it?" he gasped, trying to hold back as long as he could.

"On our faces," said Emma, and they both quickly knelt before him, their cheeks touching as they looked up at him. Jason gave his cock a final stroke and exploded over them, coating them in wave after wave of white cum. It went all over them, on their breasts, faces and hair. Some of it went in Emma's eyes and she had to shut them tightly.

When he finally stopped coming, they licked the cum off each other's faces. "Oh my god," said Emily, still out of breath.

"I told you he was good," said a voice behind them. It was Donna, she had come inside and shut the door quietly behind her.

***

When they had cleaned up and got dressed, Donna tipped out a large envelope onto the desk. There were loads of application forms, each one had a couple of polaroid photos attached to them with a paperclip. Jason saw that there was a mix of face shots and pictures of cocks.

"These are the applications we've received from my ads," she said as they all gathered round to have a look. "We gotta sift through 'em all. Any that seem decent, we'll give 'em a bell and invite 'em for a chat. Got a hotel suite booked for next week to do the interviews."

They all set to work, picking out the best ones and rejecting any that didn't meet the criteria. "Their dicks gotta be at least 8 inches," Donna told them, "and they gotta be easy on the eyes."

When they had reduced the pile to the best twenty candidates, Emma and Emily set about phoning them to arrange interviews. They were all rich and privately educated, generally fresh out of Oxford or Cambridge and looking for something fun to do with their time. Jason doubted any of them needed the money.

"So when you say interview..." asked Jason.

"One of us is gonna shag 'em, yeah," Donna replied bluntly. "Oh, and we're only offerin' them 20% of the fee the punter pays us."

***

The next week, they were all ready in the hotel suite. Emma and Emily seemed highly excited at the prospect of interviewing all the rich guys. They were both dressed in identical short skirts and little white vest tops that showcased their cleavage. Their skirts were so short that Jason kept getting flashes of their white knickers.

Donna however had a more professional air. "And remember, they gotta wrap it up," she pointed out, gesturing towards a bowl filled with condoms she'd set by the bed. "God knows what these toffs have been getting up to."

When the first candidate arrived, she sat him at a desk in the living room area of the suite and grilled him about his sexual experience. He was a good looking 25 year old called Max and he was confident and calm, speaking with an assured posh accent.

Then Donna told him it was time for the practical part of the interview and showed him into the bedroom. Emily was first up, and she was already led seductively on the bed. Jason, Emma and Donna pulled up chairs and sat by the bed. "Off you go then," said Donna.

Max didn't hesitate getting on the bed with her and kissing her. They watched as her body instantly responded to his touch, arching her back and showing obvious signs of arousal. He was clearly a great kisser and his hands touched her waist and then the side of her breasts, making her more and more turned on.

Donna made notes on her clipboard as Max stripped off Emily's clothes. With her large breasts exposed, he sucked on one nipple and massaged the other with his fingers. She started moaning in pleasure and rubbing herself against his leg. Things escalated quickly. Soon he was between her legs, removing her knickers and going down on her.

His tongue worked its magic quickly and she climaxed, entwining her fingers in his hair as her screaming orgasm washed over her. Donna was making happy ticks on the clipboard.

Just then, there was a knock on the door as the next candidate arrived. They had them scheduled pretty close together. Donna handed the clipboard to Jason, "You take over here," she said, "I've seen enough, he's a definite yes if his dick's big enough."

Donna went back into the other room and closed the bedroom door. Jason heard her greet the next candidate.

On the bed, Max had rolled a condom on and was fucking Emily hard. He was really going for it. Jason had to move round to the bottom of the bed to get a good look at his cock. It was really thick, stretching Emily's lips wide around it as he thrust inside her. She was going crazy, coming from the penetration alone. When Max pulled out to switch positions, Jason saw that his cock was definitely more than 8 inches. He ticked the appropriate box on the clipboard.

Max fucked her in a few positions, making her come each time. Then he pulled off the condom and ejaculated all up her body, laying long streams of cum all over her stomach and breasts.

Jason threw Emily a towel and waited for Max to get dressed before shaking him by the hand, "We'll be in touch," he told him. Jason showed Max out as Donna was showing the next candidate into the bedroom. Emma was already arranging herself on the bed.

The next candidate performed equally well, giving Emma a good hard fuck with plenty of orgasms. By the end, Donna was already interviewing the next one. The morning went on in the same fashion.

Donna took a turn fucking a candidate too and most of them were getting top marks. Jason loved watching Donna have sex, and he was pretty much hard all morning.

Inevitably there were a few bad candidates. One of them pulled his trousers down to reveal a rock hard, but very small cock. It must have only been three inches fully erect. Donna put a stop to the interview straight away, showing him the polaroid he had sent in, clearly not him, and telling him he was a fraud.

Another guy refused to wear a condom and was also swiftly ejected. Then there was the one that couldn't get an erection. "Can't you all stop watching?" he asked.

"Nah," Donna told him, "You gotta be able to perform under pressure for this gig."

At one o'clock they broke for lunch. Emily went out to get sandwiches and they had a gap in the candidates. Then it was a long afternoon to get through the rest. Jason could tell the girls were flagging by the end, feeling sore and needing a lot of lube.

At the end of the day, they looked through the results and agreed which ones to hire. There were ten successful candidates. Emma and Emily were given the task to phone them all tomorrow to give them the good news.

Chapter 10

Over the next few months, their agency went from strength to strength. With 14 escorts on the books, they were finally able to cut the waiting list down and Jason could now pick and choose his jobs instead of working every day. But demand was always growing and Donna started hiring another one almost every week. Emma and Emily were kept busy in the office managing all the bookings.

Friday nights settled into a comfortable routine. Donna, Jason, Emily and Emma would all go out for a drink in an expensive wine bar, and then back to Donna and Jason's for an all night foursome. Jason couldn't believe his luck getting to spend the night in bed with three such sexual and beautiful women. He often thought back to that first meeting with Donna on the balcony of his shitty block of flats and how it had changed his life so completely.

The money was really rolling in now. Jason had never had so much cash and was able to buy some tailored suits, an expensive watch and a nice car. He took elocution lessons to learn to speak better. Donna too was wearing designer clothes and expensive handbags. She also bought a bright red Mazda MX-5 sports car.

They started socialising with the higher echelons of society too, being invited to charity balls and film premiers. Donna was soon known among all the rich and famous as someone that could provide what the horny, rich women of London craved.

Life was great. Donna and Jason moved into a new luxury flat overlooking the Thames. They ate at the best restaurants and went to all the best gigs and shows.

One Saturday, Jason had his most high profile escort job yet. He was to accompany one of the executive producers of a film to the premier and she had booked him for the whole night. She was called Madeleine, was semi-famous and had just split up with her husband. Jason bought a new, hand tailored suit just for the occasion.

At six o'clock, a stretched limo drew up outside their flat. The driver opened the door for Jason and he climbed in the back. Inside was Madeleine, the producer. She was fifty, but looked at least ten years younger and she was very elegant and sexy. She was wearing a long evening dress and a diamond studded choker around her neck. He felt his cock start to stir as soon as he saw her.

"Good evening," she said, leaning over and shaking him by the hand, "I'm Madeleine, but call me Maddy."

"Jason," he said, "And I'm all yours for the evening." She looked him up and down, a hungry smile on her lips.

They made small talk as the car moved off into the London traffic. Maddy knocked on the opaque window that separated them from the driver. It rolled smoothly down. "Yes ma'am?" asked the driver.

"How long until we get there?" she asked.

"In this traffic? Probably fifteen minutes ma'am." he replied, before rolling the window up again.

Maddy hiked her dress up and then slipped her knickers all the way off. "You've got time to show me what you can do with your tongue," she said, opening her legs wide and presenting herself to him.

Jason's cock was suddenly hard and throbbing in his trousers. Fuck, she was beautiful, her bush was trimmed and neat. Her cunt was already pink and swollen. She used her fingers to open herself up, spreading her lips wide and letting him see inside her glistening opening.

He took hold of one leg and gently began to kiss it, working his way up towards her eager cunt. When he reached her inner thigh she started moaning with anticipation. When he finally licked her clit she cried out with pleasure, her body arching.

She tasted fantastic and he explored her depths with his tongue before focusing on her clit. Lapping at her and applying pressure to it, she soon threw her head back and climaxed, her fingers digging into the leather seats.

Sitting up, he took in the beautiful sight of her spread, wet core. Her pussy was even more flushed and swollen now and leaking juices out onto the seats. He slid two fingers easily inside her and he started to massage her g-spot. "Oh, yes, that's good," she moaned with pleasure.

Continuing to massage her inside, he found he could easily slide his other two fingers inside too. She was very wet and open and he was soon fucking her with all four fingers. He tucked his thumb in over the top and thrust his hand in her. She was loving every second of it, moaning and twisting on the seat.

He finally applied just a bit more pressure and his knuckles disappeared inside her opening, her cunt swallowing his whole hand, "Oh my god!" she moaned.

He fucked her with his hand and she suddenly started squirting all over the seats. She quickly moved her ass to the edge of the seat and Jason moved his body back a little so it didn't go on his suit. It was really fountaining out of her onto the floor of the car. The more he fucked her with his hand, the more she squirted until the carpet was soaked.

Finally she couldn't take it any more, and pulled his hand out of her with a wet popping sound. She clamped her legs shut and rolled about on the seat, her eyes closed as pleasure rushed through her.

Eventually she could speak again, her words coming through laboured breath. "Nobody has ever done that to me before," she gasped, "That was... amazing. Holy fuck."

Jason gave her a smile, "That was beautiful," he said genuinely, "You're beautiful."

"Fuck," she repeated, trying to get her breath back, "We're nearly there."

She picked up her knickers and hurriedly pulled them back on, trying to arrange her hair and dress so she looked presentable. Her face and chest still held a tell-tale flush though when the car stopped and the driver came round to open the door for them.

Still slightly breathless, they walked up the red carpet to the historic theatre, pausing to have their photo taken by the waiting press. Madeleine held Jason's arm, pulling him closely and even kissing him on the cheek for the cameras. "I hope my ex-husband sees that," she whispered to him.

Madeleine knew everyone in the theatre and she had to greet and chat with them. She introduced Jason to people as her new boyfriend. They took their seats for the film and the lights went out. Madeleine cuddled up to Jason and put her hand on his thigh.

It was quite a steamy film, and as soon as the first sex scene came on the screen, Maddy's hand started to rub his thigh. Soon she was brushing against his cock and making him hard. In the dark, she slowly unzipped his fly and slipped her hand inside, grasping his thick shaft with her hand and stroking him.

She lifted her lips up to his ear, "As soon as we get out of here I need to suck your big cock," she whispered.

After the film, they made their way to the hotel next door where there was a big party for the premier. In the ballroom, large round tables were laid out for dinner. "I'm just going to freshen up in the ladies," said Madeleine to her colleagues. "Follow me," she mouthed to Jason silently.

As soon as she had left, Jason excused himself too and followed her down a corridor. Checking no-one could see, he slipped into the Ladies after her. Inside was a luxury bathroom with marble and gold taps. Maddy grabbed him by his tie and pulled him into a stall. Putting the lid of the toilet down, she sat on it and turned to face Jason.

She undid his trousers and hurriedly pulled them down, freeing his big cock that hardened in her hand. Soon she was enthusiastically sucking it and stroking the shaft with one hand. The other hand massaged his balls. She was getting it impressively far into her throat. Jason was already in a state of heightened arousal and it didn't take long before he felt his cum rising and his balls tightening.

"I'm going to come," he warned her in an urgent whisper.

She didn't stop what she was doing, and seconds later the warmth of his orgasm flushed through his whole body and felt himself flooding her mouth with cum. She swallowed, but there was too much and some of it ran down her chin. More and more cum pulsed out and eventually she had to give up and just hold his cock as he squirted onto the floor.

"I love your cock," she told him.

They sneaked out of the stall. There was no-one in the main part of the bathroom but the stall next to them was now occupied. Jason would have been amazed if they hadn't been able to hear them.

They enjoyed a fantastic seven course meal. Maddy was obviously horny and took any excuse to touch Jason or feed him food from her fingers. They were getting looks from the other dinner guests. She also kept stroking his leg with hers under the table. "I need your cock in me as soon as possible," she whispered in his ear when she got a chance.

***

After the meal, the tables were cleared away and the ballroom turned into a dancefloor. A band started to play and a few couples began to dance. Jason was returning from the restroom when he was stopped by a tall Asian woman in an expensive looking black dress.