The Male Escort Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason," she said as he topped up her wine, "I wonder if you could come and have a look at the blinds in my room, there was a problem with them earlier."

"Of course," he said, knowing there was no such problem. Some of the other girls giggled and nudged each other.

They went up the creaking, narrow cottage stairs to her attic room.

As soon as they entered her room, she locked the door behind them. She moved to her suitcase by the window and pulled out some silk cords. Jason assumed she wanted to be tied up, but Jenny suddenly pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She grabbed his wrists and tied the cord around his wrists, so tightly that it dug into his skin painfully. Then she used the remaining length to tie him to the iron bed.

Jason's heart was racing now, and his cock straining at his shorts. Jenny was wearing a short summer dress and she reached underneath, slipping her knickers off. Then she straddled his face, pressing her soaking wet and very hairy pussy onto his mouth. Jason knew what was expected of him and thrust his tongue into her wet folds, exploring her depths while struggling to breathe.

Jenny grinded her cunt on his face, and started moaning and twisting on top of him. He tilted his head back enough so that he could get some air and also focus on her clit. It didn't take long until she cried out, climaxing on his face.

Then she moved down his body and her wet and open cunt swallowed his cock. She was anything but tight, but she felt amazing. She started to ride him wildly, moaning and squirming as she impaled herself on his erection. She had popped her large breasts out of the top of her dress and they were swinging about like crazy as she rode him. Suddenly, he felt her hand around his throat, and she pinned him down to the bed, struggling to breathe as she upped the pace and fucked herself as hard as she could on him.

She came again, lifting off him and releasing a torrent of warm liquid all over his cock before sinking back on him and continuing to ride him. She was riding him even more roughly now, really going for it.

"Come in me," she gasped, "Fill me with your cum."

Jason didn't need any more encouragement, and he felt his release wash over him as he came inside her, feeling the warmth of his cum fill her vagina and then run out down his cock.

They lay there on the bed for a few minutes, panting and breathless. Then she untied him, pulled her knickers back on and headed back to the party without a further word.

When Jason went back outside to the patio, he found that about half of them had gone to bed, and the other half had stripped off and were splashing about in the pool naked. They hollered at him to join them. What the hell, he thought, stripping off and diving into the cool waters.

They spent an enjoyable half an hour in the pool, messing about and flirting. Jason was getting an eyeful of their beautiful breasts and bushes. Eventually they all climbed out and towelled off. Surprisingly, Jason found himself going to bed alone, his cock throbbing with desire from all the nudity.

Chapter 8

Jason had only been asleep in his bed a few hours, when he was woken by a naked woman climbing in next to him. She put her arm round him from behind and stroked his chest. He could feel small breasts pressed up against his back and felt himself getting instantly hard.

Turning over, he saw in the dim light that his new companion was Tiffany. She had been the quietest and most shy of the group and hadn't wanted to go skinny dipping. She was so quiet that he'd barely registered her with all the other outgoing, rich and beautiful women there. She had a very small build and almost flat chest, but she had a certain beauty to her.

Tiffany's mouth opened to meet his and soon they were kissing passionately in the dark. She was a fantastic kisser and reached between them, taking his hard cock in her hand. He slipped his hand between her legs. Her bush was wild and untamed and he sank his fingers into her wet cunt. She gasped and moaned into his mouth.

Soon they were fucking in the dark, Jason on top of her thrusting inside her. When Jason started making signs that he was close to his release, she whispered, "Come in my mouth, I'm not on the pill." He hastily pulled out, and she wrapped her lips around his cock. Almost immediately he felt himself release into her mouth. She couldn't swallow all the cum quick enough, and it overflowed her mouth, running down her chin and neck.

Tiffany didn't hang around to chat though. She wiped the cum off her chin with her hand, and got dressed, leaving him alone to go back to sleep.

***

In the morning, they all got up late and Jason cooked them eggs and toast for breakfast. He was quite enjoying looking after all these beautiful ladies, especially with the added bonus of all the sex in between.

The hen party had planned to spend the day at a spa and they soon all headed off in taxis. All of them except one that is. Julia, who had been the first to start vomiting last night, was too hungover and stayed behind. As soon as they had gone, she found Jason smoking by the pool. He soon realised that she may have had an ulterior motive for staying behind.

"Hi Jason," she said behind him,

"Oh, hello Julia, feeling better, are ya?" he asked, eyeing up her skimpy bikini.

"Oh, yes, indeed," she replied, moving into his personal space, "Although, there is one thing that always makes me feel better when I have a hangover." She reached behind her back and her bikini top dropped to the floor.

Jason smiled, soon he was knelt behind her on a sun lounger, his cock deep inside her as he fucked her pussy and admired her tight little asshole. They spent the next hour enjoying the sun and fucking in every possible position.

***

Just before evening, the rest of the hen party returned. It was Jason's task to drive into town and get an Indian takeaway for them.

"I'll come, to pay for it," said Sophia, winking at him.

Sophia tried to hide her disdain as they got into Jason's battered old BMW. She had arrived in a brand new sports model. Soon they were winding their way through the narrow Devonshire country lanes.

"Who have you fucked so far?" asked Sophia.

"Well," said Jason, taking stock, "Julia, while you were at the spa..."

"Married." said Sophia, "And I knew that's why she wanted to stay behind. Who else?"

"Tiffany snuck into my room in the middle of the night," he confessed.

"Goodness, really? I wouldn't have guessed she was that adventurous," Sophia chuckled. "Well, at least she's single. Who else is on your list?"

"Jenny, right before we went skinny dipping," he said, going back through the evening.

"Has a fiancé," said Sophia, "But they have an open relationship. Always having kinky threesomes. Who else?"

"Just you," said Jason.

"Also married," laughed Sophia, "However, my husband is such a dreadful bore and his cock is so small. Not like yours. I only married him for his wealth."

She leaned over, and unzipped his trousers. Jason's cock was already getting hard as she slipped it into his mouth. She sucked his cock the rest of the way to the Indian, and all the way back to the cottage.

***

After they had all eaten, they started playing drinking games and doing shots. Soon they were all wasted again.

"Jason," shouted Sophia, laughing, "It's about time you gave us a striptease."

"Well, I'm a fuckin' escort, not a stripper," protested Jason, but the girls were all cheering at the idea, "Alright, alright," he gave in, surrendering to their cheers.

Jason went to the stereo and turned it up. The sounds of Groove Is In The Heart blasted out of the expensive wooden speakers. Then he started moving about to the music, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He felt a right idiot, and very self conscious, but the girls seemed to be lapping it up, clapping and hollering at him.

Gaining confidence from their reaction, he threw his shirt away. Then he turned away from them and very slowly removed his belt. He pulled it out with a flourish, to much whooping from his audience. Gyrating his hips, he lowered his trousers, revealing his bottom in his tight black underpants.

The girls were loving the show, clapping along and laughing. Now in just his pants, Jason moved amongst them, letting them get a good look of his huge bulge. He was only semi-erect, but it was still a very impressive sight. Pausing next to each woman as he continued to move erotically, he reached out and touched each one gently on the face, or stroked her arm.

The women began to get more hands on. The first few stroked his leg, then his bottom. When he came to Jenny, she grabbed the bulge of his cock and started rubbing it through his pants. He felt himself getting fully hard, his cock really straining at the fabric now. Some of the women were wide eyed and had their hands over their mouths.

"Take them off," laughed Sophia. The other women started chanting, "Take them off!"

Jason hooked his fingers into the waistband of his pants and slowly inched them down. His cock strained at the fabric and then suddenly pinged free. There was a collective gasp and then a cheer.

Jenny reached up and started wanking his rock hard cock in front of everyone, a naughty glint in her eye. From where he was standing he could see right down her massive cleavage. The chants from the others changed to "Suck it!"

Jenny smiled at him and then pulled his cock into her wet and warm mouth. He felt her tongue wrapping around it as she licked and sucked him. Fuck, it felt incredible. And it was all the more sexy because there were eleven other women watching. She bobbed her head back and forth, getting more and more of his length into her mouth.

After a minute or so of this, she let him go, suddenly looking embarrassed. Jason moved round the room, his big erection in their faces as he danced. The next two women were too afraid to touch it, but then he came to a curvy ginger woman called Samantha.

Sam had a naughty glint in her eyes and she had no hesitation in grabbing his balls with one hand, his cock with the other and guiding it into her mouth. She was phenomenal at sucking cock, and he groaned with pleasure. The rest of the women let up another big cheer.

He didn't want that blowjob to end, but after a while she let him go, accepting some teasing and back slapping from the women on either side. Jason moved on, and found himself in front of the bride-to-be, Brianne. They hadn't interacted that much yet, Jason had been giving her space as he'd assumed that she wouldn't want to do anything sexual. She seemed a little shy at being the centre of attention.

Brianne looked up at him and his throbbing cock. He could tell that she really wanted to touch it. She looked around at the others, "Should I?" she asked the room.

"Yes!" They all shouted, "Suck it!"

Brianne took a deep breath and reached out, stroking his full length with one finger. "I'm not sure I should," she said.

"Do it!" they chanted.

"Rob won't find out," said Sophia next to her, "It's your last chance to have some fun."

Brianne nodded, and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. Jason moved closer, guiding his cock into her open mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as she sucked on it, he could tell from her body language how turned on she felt. Her legs were crossed and her thighs clenching. He could see right down her top at her large fake breasts.

"Take him upstairs," said someone behind him.

"Get your money's worth," laughed Jenny.

"Go on hun," whispered Sophia in her ear, "Take him upstairs, he's fucking amazing in bed."

Brianne stood up, and led Jason out the room by the cock, to the huge cheers from the other women. In her room, she quickly took her top off, freeing her rock hard fake breasts. Then she slipped her skirt and knickers off, revealing an almost shaved pussy with a small, square strip of hair. Jason had never seen anything like it except in porn mags.

She spread her folds with her fingers, showing Jason her pink, wet cunt. "Are you going to fuck me then?" she said.

Jason climbed on top of her, and his cock easily found his way inside her. She was tight, but very wet, and her slick walls gripped his cock as he slid deep inside her. She moaned loudly and lifted her legs up, welcoming him even deeper. He began to thrust hard into her and felt her fingers digging into his back. "Oh my god, oh my god," she gasped, over and over, her eyes tightly closed.

He upped his pace slightly and she went over the edge, screaming as she came, scratching his back with her long fingernails. Her scream went on and on, until finally she pushed him away, panting like crazy. "I've never had an orgasm like that before," she told him.

When she had recovered, she turned over and got on her hands and knees, offering her perfect ass to him. He slid inside her cunt again, and held her hips as he started fucking her as hard as he could. She went back to moaning "Oh my god," over and over.

They carried on like this until she had come five or six times. "I can't take any more, I've never come this many times." she groaned, laying back on the bed, her hand between her legs. But after a few moments, she said, "Okay, one more. And then come in me."

Jason climbed on top of her again, and started pounding into her, kissing her at the same time. He timed his climax perfectly. Just as she started screaming and scratching his back, he released inside her, flooding her tight pussy with his cum. He felt it coating his shaft as he eased his pace and moved more gently inside her. She held him tightly, moaning in satisfaction and pleasure.

When they went back to the party, there was a loud cheer as they entered. Brianne looked really embarrassed, going bright red, "Nothing happened guys!" she said. "We just talked!" Nobody believed her, Jason was pretty sure they must have heard the screaming.

The rest of the evening was pretty fun, until eventually they'd all had too much excitement and alcohol and went to their respective bedrooms. Jason headed up to his and found that Sophia was already there waiting for him, naked under the covers. They had a long and passionate fuck and then fell asleep together.

The next morning he awoke to Sophia's small and soft breasts framed by the sunlight coming in the window. She made him fuck her one last time.

After breakfast, everyone was very tired and hungover and they were all keen to get back home and get some rest. They all packed their luggage into their cars and headed off.

***

When Jason arrived back at the flat, Donna was waiting for him. "Oh, good, you're back, I've got another punter for you this afternoon and..."

"No," said Jason, interrupting her, "I need to rest. Do you know how many times I've had sex in the last two days?"

"Jas', you can't," said Donna, putting her hands on her hips, "We've got a waiting list as long as your dick..."

It turned into a bit of an argument, but Donna put her foot down. Eventually Jason agreed just to keep the peace, and after some beans on toast he headed out again. This client was a forty year old divorcee running a farm.

When he first met her in the remote farmhouse kitchen he wasn't that attracted to her, but by the time they were upstairs and she revealed her enormous saggy breasts covered in stretch marks he was rock hard again. She was dirty woman too, a steady stream of filth coming out her mouth as he fucked her up the ass.

Chapter 9

The weeks passed and the waiting list was getting longer and longer.

"I've been thinking," said Donna, one morning as they lay naked in bed together.

"Oh dear," laughed Jason.

"We need more blokes. But also, the lads on the council estate are too thick and uncultured. I've tried to polish you up a bit, but we're still basically serving up a bit of rough."

"What's wrong with that?" asked Jason, gently tracing his finger around the outline of her exposed breast, causing it to tighten and stiffen.

"Nothing, but some of our clients are expecting... a bit more class," she said, her breath hitching slightly as his finger circled her nipple.

"So what's the solution?" he asked, kissing her neck. She let out a little moan.

"I'm going stick some sneaky ads in the sort of... oh, yes, keep doing that... glossy mags that the toffs from private schools read." Jason's fingers had moved between her legs and brushed gently against her clit.

"Dunno 'bout that," he murmured, sucking on her stiff nipple, his fingers working her clit a bit more vigorously. "What if we get the old bill sniffin' around?"

"Don't worry about that, and... fuck... to really expand this business, I think we're going to have to take on more... oh my god... take on more admin staff, and... ooohhhhh", she climaxed as his fingers worked their magic between his legs.

Panting hard, she kissed him passionately, her hand wanking his hard cock underneath the sheets.

"Were you sayin' somethin'?" Jason whispered, moving down under the covers now, kissing her body as he went.

"Yes, um, we need to take on more admin staff and probably move... ooohhhhh," she moaned as his tongue touched her hot and swollen clit. Jason slid two fingers inside her and finger fucked her as he sucked on her clit. She let out a long moan as she climaxed again.

Jason reappeared from under the sheets, kissing her lips, his mouth tasting of her essence now. "Go on," he said.

"I was saying babe, before you interrupted me, that we... fuck!" his big cock had slipped inside her. He started to pound her cunt, feeling her slick walls gripping every inch of his cock.

"That... we... need... to... move... to... fuuuuck!" she climaxed again and Jason spilled his seed deep inside her.

"London," she said when she finally got her breath back.

"What?"

"We're going to need to move to London. That's where all the loaded punters are."

***

A few weeks later, Donna and Jason handed over a wad of cash to an estate agent in Brixton and got the keys to their new flat. They were very excited, and spent the next few days fucking in every possible place the could. In the shower, on the dining room table, the kitchen worktops, even the shared staircase in the entranceway and in the small shed for bikes.

But Donna was keen to get down to business. She also rented a shop in a small parade of shops nearby and got a company to make a sign proclaiming it as an accountants. "We need to get some of this cash in the bank," she told Jason, her tone serious. "But we gotta be sneaky 'bout it, we can't be raisin' no eyebrows."

The next week, Jason was returning from an appointment with a client and decided to swing by their new office to see Donna. However, when he pushed open the door, instead of Donna he found two women there, putting files into filing cabinets. They were both blonde and looked almost identical.

"Er, hello?" he said, the door closing behind him.

"Can we help you?" asked one of them. She was wearing a smart skirt and a white blouse whose buttons were doing a lot of work keeping her large breasts contained.

"I was lookin' for Donna," he said, hesitantly.

"Are you Jason?" said the other one, "Donna said you might come by. It's great to meet you, I'm Emma and this is Emily. He shook both their hands.

"We're your new admin assistants," said Emily.

"Oh, yeah, Donna did mention somethin' about hirin' more staff," Jason said, giving them a friendly smile. He couldn't help notice that they were both dressed the same, had the same length blonde hair tied back in ponytails and also both had large chests.

"She didn't say that you were going to be so handsome though," purred Emma.

"Although she did say that we should... get to know you a bit better if you came by," said Emily, her voice suddenly dripping with desire. She moved a bit closer and touched his arm. Emma was on the other side of him, touching him too.