The Mango Tree Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No servant of mine may kill or use violence of any kind, except in self-defense."

His claws shrank and melted back into his flesh. Feeling perhaps overly confident at this display of obedience, she stepped out from behind the tree. She eyed his massive sheath.

"No servant of mine may commit any outrage by force."

He bowed his head in agreement. She considered the heaps of glossy black muscle encasing his frame. It would be impossible to control against his will.

"No servant of mine may disobey me in any way." Again he bowed his head.

"What surety do you give against your behavior?"

He didn't understand the question, and he seemed even more astonished than anyone at the litany that now poured fluidly from his mouth.

"If I kill, or harm, or take by force, or disobey," he began, his mind tripping over the unfamiliar words even as his tongue ran on, "or fail to protect you, let it be accounted to me as if I had exposed a newborn, let it be accounted to me as if I had abandoned a sibling to their death, let it be accounted to me as if I had slain a parent with my own hand, as if I had slain a Brahmin. Let my head burst in pieces if I violate this vow, let me never be reborn as a rational being if I violate this vow, let me..." This went on for several full minutes.

"That, uh, that'll work," Manjari said when she was certain he was finally finished.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Kami had crept up behind her, silent as a cat. Priya was behind her, holding her sister's hips with trembling hands and using her as a shield. Manjari shrugged.

"Fuck, I don't know."

"What's his name?"

"Servant! What's your name?"

"Va-dha-ka-..." he said slowly, then looked up and off, trying to remember the rest. "-pung-a-va," he added at last.

"Well, mister bull, you're not a murderer anymore. You'll need a new name."

"How about Durgandha?" Kami suggested, wrinkling her nose

"Don't be an asshole," she hissed back under her breath. "How about Palakapungava for now?" With some patient coaching, he was more or less able to produce 'Pa-la-ka,' and she declared victory.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. And you," she said, turning to the yakshinis, "you're going to help."

This produced some grumbling, but they did owe her for the almost getting her horribly murdered thing. The stairs up to the spring were in even worse shape than the downward ones had been when he obliterated them. She was at a loss how to get him up without causing more damage.

"Claws?" He pushed his claw tips ever so slightly out of his fingers with a questioning look and jerked his head in the direction of the falls.

"Uh, sure."

He extended his claws from his fingers and toes and leapt aside into the waterfall, piercing the stone with his diamond-hard nails. Seemingly unhindered by the force of the water, he scaled the falls with unnatural quickness.

He was already in the meadow, sitting cross-legged up to his belly in the stream when the four women finished their climb. The waterfall had done some of the cleansing for them, but much of his torso was still crusted over with blood from all the thorn pricks. Nila coiled up on her tail under a flowering tree and let Manjari sit in her lap, where the girl struck up an improvised song on the veena set in a playful, energetic mode.

Priya and Kami washed the rakshasa from his head on down until his coat shone black and glossy, then treated his innumerable cuts with sweet-smelling herbal unguents. It was a monumental task, and even working in the water the nymphs were hot, tired, and sweaty by the time they finished his belly. On a happier note, the smell was much improved.

"Oh, finally."

Priya collapsed backward into the water, did a somersault, and resurfaced with cool, clear water streaming from her hair. The music abruptly halted.

"Finally? You're only like half done." Manjari had a wicked smile on her face.

"You can't be serious."

"Palaka, stand up."

The nightstalker stood up in the water, so tall that Kami's head came only to his navel. It appeared he'd been enjoying having their hands on him, because his cock was halfway out of its sheath. It was much thicker, proportionally, than a normal bull's spear-like penis. Which was good. It would be much more entertaining to watch.

Kami wore a dreamy expression heavily tempered by disgust, her eyes slightly widened and fixed on the really quite large genitals that hung almost in her face. Manjari was back to plucking the strings, now using a more frankly erotic mode. Priya glared at her as she cleaned his thighs and outer buttocks. To the human's credit, she graciously accepted the yakshini's refusal to delve any deeper than that.

Kami had been taking a suspiciously long time to clean just his cock. Priya was unsurprised to find her just stroking him slowly with her eyes closed, her other hand off somewhere below the water. She looked like she had already gotten herself pretty far along, actually.

"You guys missed a spot!" Manjari was fumbling some of her notes now. Not surprising given that Nila's hand was busy in her lap. "Sorry, two spots!"

If any of this registered with Kami, she gave no sign. She was breathing kind of heavily and her lips were slightly parted. She seemed to have lost a bit of focus on her stroking, which was becoming less fluid. That left her to take care of the balls. Priya died just a little bit on the inside and soaped up her hands.

The testicles were the most bovine thing about him below the chest. They were disproportionate even to his massive body size, larger than mangos, and absurdly pendulous. It was a small wonder he didn't crush them with each step. She wasn't trying to pleasure him, truly she wasn't, but she also didn't want to risk hurting him and making him angry. It turned out that gently fondling his balls with slippery hands while another woman jerked his cock was more than adequate to get him off.

Priya heard his low groans coming in quickening succession, so deep they were barely audible, saw the shallow thrusts he was making into her cousin's stroking hand, and felt his huge, heavy balls lift and rhythmically spasm as he came in Kami's hand. Most of his semen spilled in the water to swim off downstream, but here and there a thick, sticky rope fell on Kami's face or lips or lovely tits. Two thick strands flew back on the wind and struck Priya, one on her lower lip and chin with a long tail hanging down, the other onto her hands that were still, she was appalled to discover, fondling and lightly squeezing his balls.

The rakshasa's ejaculations finally trailed off, but his cock didn't soften at all and he betrayed no sign of satiation. Kami was in a similar mood and was delighted to learn firsthand about his lack of refractory period. She took his hand and dragged him over to the bank, where she pulled him onto his hands and knees over top of her. The music stopped again as Manjari raised a hand in alarm, but she needn't have worried. Yakshinis are made of more durable stuff than humans.

The bestial demon's cock parted Kami's slick lips and stretched her out as it pushed inside her. She moaned with each little movement, enjoying the intense sensation of being penetrated by such a monstrous cock. Her pleasured twitches and sounds egged him on, and he obligingly inched forward. She was already at a high pitch from her own efforts, and she had her first orgasm even before he bottomed out, still only halfway inside her

Priya absentmindedly ran her tongue over her lower lip, then spat when she realized what she'd done. She dove headfirst into the water and arced down past the stream bed toward a steep, shady stretch of bank. She surfaced just far enough to breathe through her nostrils, letting her long hair trail around her like seaweed, as if that would hide her from the two spectators.

She felt a rather unwelcome heat in her pussy watching the beast rutting with her sexy cousin in the rushes. His great ridged back was arched over her like a dome as he drove his colossal dick into her tiny pussy. The fucking was rough, very rough, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. His limited mental faculties created a nice balance. Too dumb to overthink things, just smart enough to not actually crush her even as his immense bulk destroyed the bank and reshaped the red earth around them.

Kami was off in her own little world. Her hips were flexed and her knees spread wide as if to wrap her legs around him, though the gap was too great for that and his torso too broad in any case. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes closed and lips parted, her ornately styled hair disheveled, her hands tightly clenched around tender flowering stalks. She was moaning and making pleasured sounds that she would perhaps have suppressed a bit if she were a little more self-conscious. Especially when her tight, eager pussy brought him off again deep inside her. She felt his hot sperm filling her, stuffing her obscenely, and came again on his rigid, fiercely thrusting dick. With each hard stroke, he was pulling back almost to the head, then filling her as far as she could take. When she was finished she stilled him with her hands and lay back trembling in the rushes, too sore and spent to continue.

"Priya, you've got to try this," she said breathily, enjoying the friction as his still-rigid cock withdrew.

"Yeah, we won't tell anyone. We can already see you want to." The human had snuck over at some point while Priya was distracted. She sat with her back against the shade tree, her pretty bare feet splashing in the water and an evil grin on her face.

"I said, we won't tell anyone!" she shouted back at the nagini, "will we, Nila?!"

Nila was knotted up in her own tail next to the abandoned veena, a warm pink blush on her pale face. Both of her hands were in her suspiciously well-concealed lap, and she was biting her lip with those cute little fangs. She took a good fifteen seconds to register the question, but then shook her head no. Priya stood up just enough to let her lips clear the water.

"You guys are the worst."

She melted off into the water to find somewhere private to rub one off. Manjari glanced over to the bank, where Palaka held Kami drowsing in his lap, his back sheltering her from the heat of the sun. She took a thoughtful bite from her mango. This was shaping up to be a very interesting winter.

12