The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand on the back of my head, I tilted my head our lips met, I took her tongue deep in my mouth, Lucy was watching us with a big smile on her face, we broke away and went into the cafeteria, Jill said, "I'm picking the tab up for this."

I smiled and said, "I'm staff and I get a twenty percent discount, then I give it back to the staff as a tip."

Jill agreed to this, I paid for the coffees and went to the table, Jill said, "Mum are you not wearing a bra?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Jill, Jack prefers me to be braless, it makes me feel free, I like your outfit, that suits you."

We chatted over the coffee, Jill had a meeting at quarter past two then Lucy said, "Jill, Jack's coming to the cottage on Friday night, which will be the first night we spend together, Saturday morning he has his meeting with Matron, will you come and have lunch on Saturday and I'll go shopping for a few hours on Saturday afternoon which will give you and Jack some time to get to know each other, is that OK with you?"

Jill smiled and said, "I couldn't wish for anything better, Jack, do you want me braless too?"

Lucy was quick with her reply and said, "I think around the cottage there won't be many clothes worn, Jack, what time should Jill come tomorrow morning to pick me up?"

I smiled and said, "Do you want a tingle before you go?"

Lucy grinned and said, "Of course I do."

I grinned too and said, "I'll arrange breakfast for seven, nine-thirty would be great, Jill."

Lucy said, "Jack, will you walk Jill to her car, I'll go to my room, when can I expect you for this afternoon's tingle?"

I smiled and so did Jill, I replied, "Ten minutes."

Lucy then left and Jill and I walked to her car, Jill said, "Jack thank you, you have changed mum's life, she's glowing, the two of you look so happy which is so important, mum and I have been lovers for years, you'll find us both versatile in bed, I owe mum a lot, she saved my life now she's providing me with the opportunity to have something I've dreamed about for years, this is my car, will you sit with me for a few minutes?"

Jill's car was a metallic blue Range Rover, I got into the passenger seat, Jill took my hand, she was like Lucy, their touch was gentle but firm.

Jill said, "Jack, I'm so looking forward to this chapter in my life, mum and I haven't socialised at all, there's an Association Dinner with a speaker and dance after, I would love to hear the Speaker as her designs are brilliant, it's on a Friday evening next month I can't remember the date, would you like to accompany me as my partner?"

"Jill, I would love that, can we bring Lucy too, we are a team now."

Jill leaned over and kissed me so lovingly then said, "What a lovely idea, I'll check when I get back to the office, please give me your mobile number then we can message and even chat."

I gave her my number then Jill said, "Jack, this is so important for me, in my life apart from when I'm with mum, I've only been fucked and I've been fucked in every way imaginable, mum tells me you make love to her and she says it is wonderful, I don't want you to fuck me, I want you to make love to me and I will love you back?"

We kissed again so passionately then Jill had to go, her last words were 'I'll message you about the dance, mum would love that.'

Mum also loved what happened at tingle time, I sat on the chair without her cushion, she then went on top, for an hour she took me to heaven, she was on top and we orgasmed three times. Afterwards we lay on top of her bed cuddling and talking, we were so comfortable together, Lucy said, "Jack, I'm so pleased that you're doing this for Jill, I will be a gran, I am already with my son's two children, this one will be different, Jack, when we're all together don't cum inside me, cum inside Jill, I want her pregnant as quickly as possible."

I kissed her and said, "I'll do that, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and having you in a proper bed."

My phone beeped, I had a message from Jill, it read, "Dear Jack, I've spoken to the organiser and have secured three tickets, I phoned the hotel, as I was thinking we'll all be drinking so we should stay the night, I've provisionally booked a room with a king size bed and a single bed, although we won't be needing that, it is the last room available, shall I book it? Have you made mum tingle yet? I'm going to make you tingle on Saturday afternoon, I'm thinking of you all the time, Love, Jill xx."

I told Lucy; she was over the moon, telling me to message Jill back to book the room, she also said this was good, we could all go on holiday together. I messaged Jill back, "Jill thanks so much, I've told your mum, she's excited about it even saying we should go on holiday together. Yes, your mum had me on a chair in a cowgirl position, she made me tingle and I made her tingle, I'm thinking of you too, Love Jack xx."

I was about to go as they'd be bringing Lucy's supper soon, Lucy said, "Jack, Jill is very affectionate in bed, she gives great oral but not as good as yours, on Saturday afternoon, take your time, give her a long foreplay, go down on her, nibble the insides of her cunt lips, she'll love that, I love it when you do it with me."

We kissed so lovingly, I dressed and Lucy put on her nightgown, as I left, I was wishing I could spend the night with Lucy, I would do that tomorrow night.

On Thursday morning, Lucy had her breakfast at seven, I went to her room at seven-thirty, we had a wonderful hour and a half, Lucy's flexibility was amazing, I had her in the missionary position with her ankles on my shoulders, as we lay on the bed Lucy asked, "When will you finish tomorrow, Jack?"

I replied, "I can finish at two-thirty, do you want me to follow you there? Then I'll have my car there for Monday morning?"

"Jack, that would be excellent, I'll park at the main door of the hospital, I have a Silver Range Rover with the registration LW 10 then I can take you to your car, will you move in with me?"

I kissed her and said, "In the evenings I've been washing and ironing all my clothes and putting them in a suitcase, I want to move in with you and Jill."

Lucy smiled and said, "I'll be busy tomorrow, I've five hours to get my clothes sorted and to get food in for the weekend, I'll cook over the weekend so we don't need to go out."

The next morning was not good, at eight fifteen my beeper went off just as Lucy was climaxing, another heart attack, I had to go, Lucy smiled and said, "Jack, I had a strong orgasm, we'll make up for it this afternoon."

I slipped away at quarter past two, got my car, which was my mum's old one and she had given it to me when her new husband bought her a new Mercedes SL. I saw Lucy's Range Rover, she flashed her lights and I followed her, twenty minutes later we were inside her cottage, I was impressed with everything, Manor Cove oozed class, it was like a village, I was curious to see around but I had other things to look after.

The cottage was spectacular, it was so spacious, the decor was beautiful, Jill's work, Lucy put the food in the fridge, I didn't unpack, we went straight to bed.

It was unbelievable, Lucy was making up for this morning, God knows how many times she came, it was a lot. At seven o'clock Lucy cooked two steaks, the steaks had come from the Estate's butcher's shop, all the meat we would eat came from the Estate, it was delicious. Then back to bed, I was thinking Lucy had an insatiable sexual appetite. Then at ten she said, "What an amazing afternoon and evening, we should get some sleep, otherwise I won't be fit for tomorrow."

I woke at seven, Lucy was lying beside me with a beautiful smile on her face, she took me in her arms and gave me a very passionate kiss then said, "That's from Jill, yesterday when she took me home, she told me to give you a beautiful kiss and to tell you it was from her. Jack, yesterday was an amazing day, I don't know how I managed it, let's have a quickie now then I'll get breakfast and ready for your meeting. I spoke to Bunty yesterday morning, we've decided that your title will be General Manager of the Manor Cove Residential Village, Bunty has many contacts in nursing, she tells me you have a wonderful reputation and will be an asset to Manor Cove, and she's got a cottage for the professor's mum, in the list she was on it would have been six months before anything would have been available, the cottage is being renovated at the moment and will be available in three weeks."

We had an incredible quickie then we showered in the most luxurious bathroom I've seen; I was sure that we'd all have some great times in there. We arrived at Matron King's office at nine on the dot, Bunty met us and said, "Good morning, Lady Whitley and good morning, Jack, it's a pleasure to meet you, shall I show you around first then you'll understand what Manor Cove is all about then we can come back here for a chat?"

"You're the boss, Matron King, what you're suggesting makes sense."

Lucy said, "Jack, I will leave you in Matron King's capable hands, I'll see you in the cottage later, Bunty, I hope the two of you get on well."

Bunty said, "Lady Whitley, the professor's mum phoned this morning, she's coming at eleven to see the cottage, she seems very keen."

Lucy thanked her then left, Bunty said, "Jack, please call me Bunty, now let's get on as I'll have to see her at eleven."

I replied, "I know Sal, she was in the hospital three weeks ago for a check-up, I am her son's leading nurse."

Bunty replied, "How interesting, if you decide to join us then you can do the viewing with me." I would love to do that but said nothing.

Bunty was a tall full-bodied woman with an honest smile and sparkling eyes, she looked very fuckable, Manor Cove was an incredible place, it wasn't a care home; it was for older people who were still active and wanted to live in a village community, one of their conditions was that if one resident developed dementia, they could still stay but their monthly payment would increase considerably, they had no dementia residents at the moment as the village atmosphere kept the residents active.

There was a shop selling the full range of the Estate's produce, groceries and newspapers and wines and spirits, non-residents used the shop which increased the turnover considerably. Also, a restaurant, cafe, wine bar and the Spa which were all run by the Estate. There was a hairdresser, chiropodist and beauty salon which were spaces rented out, these were also open to the public.

As I walked around there was definitely a buzz about it, the spa was amazing, a lot of women that ticked all of my boxes, there was a lot of nice eye candy there, I asked Bunty what was the ratio of men to women here, she told me, twenty percent men, eighty percent women,

I asked, "Why such a big difference?" She replied, "Knowing the women in here they've probably fucked their husbands to death, all our residents are wealthy, the women have had an easier life than the men, everyone here is active and they live life to the full, we can monitor their alcohol consumption, there are no alcoholics here."

We went back to the office, we had a coffee, Bunty said, "What do you think?"

I replied, "I'm impressed with what you've got here, I'd like to be part of it."

Bunty offered me five thousand more than I was currently earning at the hospital, I pushed her for another two and a half thousand, she accepted. I told her I'd hand in my notice on Monday and advise her of my starting date.

We stood up, she shook my hand then gave me a hug, her massive tits felt wonderful, I said, "You feel very comfortable."

She smiled and said, "Do you like a bit of meat? You'll have to give me a massage, we have a physio here but she's useless, you'd make a lot of money."

I replied, "Full body?"

She smiled and said, "Of course, and if you get my juices flowing, I'll give you the best ride of your life."

I replied, "I look forward to that."

Bunty's phone rang, Sal was at reception. I said, "Bunty, I'll say hello to Sal, but I need to get back to Lady Whitley."

We got outside. Sal's face lit up she said, "Jack, what a surprise, what are you doing here?"

I smiled and said, "Sal, I'm the new General Manager and we will look after you well here."

She smiled again and said, "Jack, give me your mobile number, remember you made a suggestion, I'd like to proceed with what you suggested."

As I gave her my number, I knew Sal wanted her pussy licked. I thanked Bunty, Sal gave me a big hug, and I left, I heard Sal say to Bunty, "Jack is wonderful, you're so lucky to have him."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read.

Comments and suggestions are welcome, as this will help me write better stories.

jack1107

12