The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

Story Info
Seduction and incest and threesomes… Oh my!
26.5k words
4.74
5.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maonaigh, one of my favorite authors on Literotica, requested a story about Anna, the "Lady in Red." Here is her story. This is part two of a four-part story. It would help to read Pt. 01 first.

Note: Sinéad is pronounced shin-AYD - Ciara is pronounced KEE-ra - Sionainn is pronounced sh-AH-non - Sean is pronounced sh-AW-n - Siobhan is pronounced shi-VHAN - Séamus is pronounced SHAY-muss - Saoirse is pronounced SEER-sha

© 2023 Candy_Kane54

September 1967

It was Monday, and as I stood in front of my mirror, checking out my appearance, I found myself looking forward to the first class of my senior year. It was an important class, Principles of Economic Growth, and was a two-semester course that met three times a week. I needed to start planning for what I'd do after graduation. I'd either find a position with a big firm, hopefully in the Richmond, Virginia area, or go on to get my Master's Degree. I've been taking as many management courses for my electives as I could and have aced all of them.

I turned to check the fit of my slacks and loved how snug they were and how good they made my ass look. I ran my hands over my ass, checking for any wrinkles and panty lines. I could still feel the last vestiges of the spanking Sinéad had given me three nights ago.

It had been a last-minute decision on my part to stop at Sinéad's for the night before continuing on to Penn State's main campus in State College, Pennsylvania. I smiled at the memory of my asking Sinéad to make the spanking memorable enough to carry me through until I saw her again. She had done her best and had actually hurt her hand doing it. I loved that Sinéad loved spanking me as much as I loved being spanked by her and didn't hold back, afraid that she would hurt me.

I had kissed her red hand before spreading some cold cream on it. I wrapped a pressure bandage around her slightly sprained wrist and thumb before letting her tend to my ass. Despite spending the night on my stomach and another application of cold cream in the morning, my ass had still burned during the long drive back to State College. I had to stop a couple of times, applying more cold cream. I decided I probably wouldn't do that again since I couldn't drive standing up, but I had to admit it had been worth it. I was already looking forward to the next spanking I'd get over the winter break.

I buttoned up my blouse and ensured the hem flared smoothly over my hips before I donned my blazer. I thought I looked good as I checked that my French braid hung down properly, the end nestling right at the small of my back just above my sacrum. If I let it grow any longer, I'd be sitting on it, and I didn't need that. I stepped into my 3" heels to complete my ensemble. I had started wearing heels my sophomore year because, at 5'0" tall, everyone towered over me. If I was to be taken seriously in the business world, I needed every advantage I could manage. Of course, it didn't hurt that the heels made my ass and legs look great.

As I made my way across the campus to the Business School, I saw a few women dressed like me. Still, most women wore dresses, some in miniskirts that barely covered their asses. I won't say I didn't enjoy the view. I made my way to my classroom and found a seat in front near the teacher's desk. Unlike most students, I didn't mind sitting up front. I knew many of my professors found my appearance easy on their eyes. Although I was a lesbian, I didn't mind being admired by guys. I did mind being hit on, but I had developed techniques to handle that in such a way that the guys wouldn't go away mad.

When the bell rang, a woman not much older than me walked into the room. At first, I thought she was another student since Professor Paul Goldstein was supposed to teach the class. I scoped her out and loved what I saw. She was about six inches taller than me. Her blonde hair was styled in a short bob, and she had the prettiest blue-gray eyes. She was in slacks with a matching blazer like me, and my eyes followed her, loving how her body articulated. I loved what her heels did to her legs and ass as she walked past me.

To my amazement, she walked up to the desk, put down her purse and portfolio, and turned to face the class. She looked directly at me, and our gazes locked for a moment. A pulse went through my body to my nipples and clit as I responded to that gaze. After a beat, she tore her gaze away and addressed the class with, "Hello, everyone. I know you were expecting Professor Goldstein. However, he has gone on Sabbatical, and I will be handling his Principles of Economic Growth classes this year."

The large classroom was as silent as a tomb for a moment before several students picked up their belongings and headed for the door. Apparently, they didn't want to take the course if Professor Goldstein wasn't teaching it. I was of the mind that this woman could be here to teach Basket Weaving 101, and that would be fine with me. The woman's eyes followed them for a moment before she flicked her gaze back to me for another beat. Again, a pulse shot through my body, and I started heating up.

She waited until everyone had left before continuing, "My name is Stephanie Grierson. I am Professor Goldstein's Teaching Assistant and have worked with him for two years. I have a Master's Degree in Business Administration and am qualified to teach this course. However, if any of you would rather wait for Professor Goldstein to return to take the course, you may leave now, and I will sign off on your withdrawal slips."

Stephanie paused, but no one else got up to leave. She smiled, and I was dazzled by it, responding with one of my own. Again, our gazes locked for a beat, and this time I saw the tip of her tongue momentarily peek out between her lips, wetting them. My nipples started tightening, and I fought hard to resist reaching up to massage the familiar ache as I focused on her luscious lips. As if it had a mind of its own, my tongue peeked out to wet my lips, too. My legs were crossed, and my free foot started bouncing from the pulses zinging through my body.

Stephanie broke the gaze with a slight shake of her head, pulled a sheaf of paper out of her portfolio, and walked around the desk to hand them to me. As I reached out to get them, Stephanie said, "Here is the syllabus for this semester. As you know, this is a two-semester course, so you will receive the syllabus for the second semester when you return after the winter break."

When I took the sheaf of paper from her, she ran her index finger across my fingertips, making my breath hitch, and a slight gasp escaped my lips. Multiple pulses shot through my body to my nipples and clit, making my pussy burn and my nipples stand up tall. If I hadn't been wearing my blazer, Stephanie would have easily seen her touch's effect on me.

Her eyes instantly dilated, and her piercing gaze turned almost black with just a thin rim of blue-gray around her pupils. I knew at that moment that I was really going to enjoy this course. Stephanie turned away to walk back to her desk, and the full-on view of her undulating ass in her tight slacks made my heart nearly seize up. I loved how they lifted and separated her cheeks, conforming to her ass as if they had been painted on.

By the time she returned to her desk and turned to face the class again, I had taken the top sheet and passed the rest on to the next student. My foot was rapidly bouncing as I squeezed my thighs together. I saw Stephanie's eyes lock onto my bouncing foot and hold it for a moment, her tongue again peeking out between her lips to wet them. After a beat, she shook her head, raised her gaze to the classroom, and started her lecture.

She spent the first ten minutes defining Economic Growth and its importance for a healthy economy. Her eyes swept the classroom as she talked, and they always came back to hold on me for a beat before starting another sweep. She began pacing back and forth while lecturing. My eyes were captivated by how her body moved, especially her ass.

I had to keep crossing and re-crossing my legs, squeezing my thighs together as I tried to ease the burning in my pussy. Stephanie's eyes would snap to my thighs each time I did, and my foot would start bouncing again. My nipples were aching so much that I had to fight hard to keep from slipping my hand under my blazer to massage them.

Thirty minutes into the forty-five-minute class, I was about ready to explode. I finally gave in to my need for relief. I furtively slipped my left hand under my blazer to massage my right nipple. Despite my best effort, my slight movement caught Stephanie's eye, and her gaze snapped to my chest. She stopped mid-sentence, her gaze held for a long beat as I massaged my nipple. My gaze was locked on her lips, and I saw her purse her lips as though they were wrapped around my long, hard nipple.

Stephanie quickly regained her composure and continued pacing back and forth as if nothing had happened. I eased my hand back out of under my blazer, not wanting to distract her again. Stephanie studiously ignored me for the rest of the class, wrapping up her lecture for the day. She reminded us about the homework assignment due at the beginning of the next class. Stephanie told us her office door would be open this afternoon if we needed to talk to her. With that said, she dismissed the class.

I took my time getting my things together since I didn't have another class immediately following this one. I watched Stephanie go to her desk and pick up her purse and portfolio. I stepped up her just as she turned to head for the door. We nearly collided before I stopped in front of her, standing so close to her that it would have been challenging to get a piece of paper between the lapels of our blazers. I tilted my head back to look her in the eye, smiled my broadest smile, and asked, "Do I need to make an appointment to visit you in your office?"

I could have sworn I heard a low growl escape her throat before she smiled and said, "No, not normally if it's class related." Her eyes were once again dilated to nearly black.

"And if it's not?" I asked politely, licking my lips.

Stephanie licked her lips and said, "Then, yes, an appointment would be appropriate. My office number is on the syllabus if you need to call to make one."

Feeling daring, I reached out and touched the back of her hand with my fingertips as I asked, "Are there any restrictions on the hours available for appointments?"

That drew a small gasp from Stephanie before she licked her lips again and answered, "As long as it doesn't interfere with classes and regular office hours, then no."

For a moment, I was tempted to lean in, and it looked like Stephanie was thinking the same thing. Breaking the spell, I stepped back and said, "That's good to know. I'll keep that in mind when I need you."

I turned and headed for the door, working my walk, knowing I had Stephanie's full attention. It may have just been my imagination, but I would have sworn I heard a low moan behind me. My pussy flooded, and I nearly stumbled before continuing out the door.

Wednesday morning came, and I found myself in front of my mirror, this time wearing a lovely navy pencil skirt that stopped at the top of my kneecap and a matching blazer. I wanted to show off my legs to Stephanie and see how she would react. I wore a sweater top that fit me like a second skin and decided to skip the bra so no lines would show. Just thinking about what Stephanie would think made my nipples ache and tent the material of my sweater.

As I walked to class, the movement of my blazer was stimulating my nipples, and my pussy was starting to burn and flow. I again sat right in front of the desk. I noticed there were fewer students in the classroom today. I guess several more decided to drop the course. I didn't mind because that meant Stephanie could spend more time eying me during the lecture. As I settled in, I unbuttoned my blazer so if I moved just right, it would fall away enough that Stephanie could see my nipple tenting my top, but no one else could.

The bell rang, and Stephanie walked into the classroom. Her eyes swept the room, and a smile lit up her face when she spotted me. Her smile made my whole body vibrate, and I smiled back, my eyes running over her outfit. Today, she wore a turquoise sleeveless flounce dress that fell just below her knees. I loved how it hugged her curves, and as she passed in front of me, I could just barely make out the panty line that showed she was wearing bikini panties. Stephanie's legs looked great in her matching 3" heels, and her ass undulated sexily, making my mouth water with desire.

Several students had already handed in their homework assignments. However, I decided to wait until the end of class to hand mine in, so Stephanie could put a name to my face. Once Stephanie started her lecture and just like last time, I kept crossing and re-crossing my legs, getting Stephanie's full attention each time. My foot was bouncing again, almost frantically, the longer her gaze locked on me. Finally, I made my move and let my blazer fall away from my left breast, allowing my long hard nipple tenting my sweater to be seen only by Stephanie.

Stephanie stopped talking in mid-sentence. Her look of astonishment, quickly followed by her look of lust, took my breath away. She shook her head and blanked her face as she tore her eyes away and tried to continue her lecture. Stephanie had to clear her throat and start over before she resumed talking, trying hard to keep her eyes off me. I sat there with a look of innocence when she finally turned and started walking back toward me as she lectured. Her eyes snapped to my chest, and I quickly closed my blazer to deny her another look.

A quick frown flashed over her face before she stopped, faced the class, and continued her lecture, standing just two feet away from me. I couldn't help but see that her nipples were attempting to fight their way through her bra to stand up, and I licked my lips before pursing them. With the object of my desire standing right in front of me, I was getting hot. My foot was bouncing at a pace that a world-class clogger would envy.

Stephanie stood right in front of me for the rest of the lecture, her eyes snapping down to me and back up as she fought to maintain her composure. She knew I was squirming, and I saw a grin flash across her face after each glance as though paying me back for flashing her. I just smiled at her in return, knowing that we had made a connection and were aware that the other was interested.

When Stephanie finished her lecture, she reminded everyone to hand in their homework and to read the required chapter before the next class. Before I got up, I waited until everyone else had left before walking up to Stephanie's desk to hand in my homework. To ensure Stephanie knew my name, I asked, "Mrs. Grierson, I have a question about exercise three?"

Stephanie quickly looked at my homework to read my name and said, "Please, Anna, just call me Steph when we're one-on-one."

"Oh?" I asked daringly. "Which one of us is on the other?"

Stephanie gasped, and we locked eyes. Her eyes were nearly black, and I saw a predatory look in them that made my whole body thrill. She licked her lips and husked, "That depends."

"On?" I asked, tossing my head and making my long braid come off my back and fall across her arm.

"Oh, God," Stephanie whispered, distracted by my braid. She picked up my braid and, while stroking it, said, "I love your braid."

I smiled my brightest smile and said, "Thanks. It took some effort to get it like that."

My breath caught as I watched Stephanie wind the end of my braid around her left hand as though preparing to pull on it. "Oh, my," I whispered, wondering if she was aware of what she was doing.

Stephanie was staring off into the distance as she stroked my braid and continued winding and unwinding it around her hand. Suddenly she was back in focus, and we locked eyes again as she asked, "Has anyone ever pulled on your braid?"

Loving where this was going, I grinned, leaned in, and softly said, "Only when she was behind me, naked, slapping my ass with her hips."

I thought Stephanie would stroke out right there as her breath caught and her face turned bright red. Following the adage, "Always leave them wanting more," I gently pulled my braid out of her lax hands, turned, and headed for the door, working my walk and tossing my head so my braid swung back and forth. Again, I heard a low moan behind me that zinged through my body, making my pussy burn, and my nipples ache. As I left, I realized I never got to ask my question about exercise three.

Friday morning came, and I again found myself in front of my mirror, ensuring my outfit was perfect. I was going to make my first move today and wanted to show Stephanie a look that would knock her socks off. After Wednesday's interaction, I had jilled myself off several times, thinking about Stephanie winding my braid around her hand before fucking me from behind. She was pulling on it, making me arch my back and lifting me up off my hands as my whole body shook from her powerful thrusts. Her hips were slapping against my ass faster and faster as she drove her girl cock into my pussy harder and harder until I lost my mind and screamed her name as I exploded into an incredible orgasm.

I was going for the cheerleader look by wearing a Penn State sweater with a blue and white pleated miniskirt and shorts. I was wearing blue ankle socks with white low-rise sneakers. Like I did Wednesday, I went braless since the sweater was thick enough to mostly disguise my hard nipples. I did pinch my nipples to make them stand up to see how much they show. Of course, that made my pussy hot, but I stopped short of going into the bathroom to relieve myself before heading out to my class.

Walking across the campus to class was quite the walk today. It was a nice late summer day, and many heads turned to me, sometimes with comical results. I laughed to myself at the boys who thought they might take a shot. My body thrilled whenever I got a look from other girls, noting that not all of them were disapproving.

When I entered the class and headed to my usual seat in front, I felt eyes on my ass, barely covered by my short skirt. Since I wasn't wearing heels, everyone seemed to tower over me today. I didn't mind. I was anxiously waiting to see Stephanie's reaction to my outfit.

When the bell rang, Stephanie came walking into the room. Today she had a couple of books in her arm as she walked in. Stephanie was sporting a nice off-white tweed jacket with a matching mid-thigh pencil skirt. She was wearing a sky-blue ruffled blouse that made her eyes pop. Her eyes went straight to the seat in front of her desk and landed on me. Her reaction was priceless. Stephanie nearly stumbled before catching herself, but the books she carried fell to the floor.

With a blush of embarrassment, she squatted down to pick them up, the tight skirt keeping her knees together. When she stood back up, I admired how her calves and thighs flexed, making my whole body thrill. As she walked up to put her stuff on the desk, her eyes devoured me, the look on her face causing my heart to clench. Her eyes darted over my entire body and went on to the point that the other students started getting restless.


123456...8