The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, it was time for Sionainn to leave. I excused myself, saying I had to unpack, and headed for my room. However, I was only preparing for Sinéad, allowing them time to say goodnight to each other. It wasn't long before Sinéad knocked on my door, indicating that Sionainn was gone. When I opened the door, naked as the day I was born, I saw the wide smile on Sinéad's face. I pulled her in for a full-body hug and squealed, "Oh, my God, Sinéad. She's a real catch!"

"She is, isn't she," Sinéad said, a dreamy look on her face.

I hugged her hard before pulling back and asking cheekily, "Will she let you spank her?"

"Oh, God, I hope so," Sinéad answered, a smile spreading across her face. "Until then, I guess I'll have to settle for spanking you!"

I cupped Sinéad's face and asked, hopefully, "Hard?" Before she could answer, I pulled her in and kissed her, letting her know I approved of Sionainn. Our mouths opened as one, and we moaned as our tongues battled for superiority. Finally, we broke and put our foreheads together, staring into each other's eyes as we gasped for air.

"You're overdressed," I stated, reaching for the buttons of her blouse.

"Oh?" Sinéad replied, "I can't spank you while dressed?"

I paused but quickly removed her blouse before I smiled and said, "Well, I guess you could. I'd enjoy it, but you may not enjoy it as much."

Sinéad reached back and unhooked her bra before shrugging it off. The sight of her breasts being freed from their imprisonment always made my chest clench, and this time was no exception. I gently cupped them, always loving how they felt sitting in my hands.

"Oh, mo mhuirnín, I'm so glad you're okay with this," Sinéad said, abruptly changing the subject, her eyes shiny with unshed tears.

"I am, Sinéad," I averred. "I want you to be happy." I grinned and added, "And if you ever get the urge to spank someone, and Sionainn isn't available, I'll be glad to stand in for her."

Sinéad grinned and said, in her best teacher voice, "You scamp! Now, go! Get my 'toy box' and prepare for a thorough spanking!"

I quickly padded into Sinéad's bedroom, waggling my ass at her as she followed me. Once we were in her bedroom, I quickly helped Sinéad get ready, helping her strap on her harness and making sure her girl cock was lubricated. It was a new one, much larger than the girl cock Sinéad had used on me just before my nineteenth birthday. I quickly assumed my position on her bed, my nipples aching and my pussy flooding in anticipation of what was ahead.

Needless to say, Sinéad was very thorough, leaving no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying herself immensely ...

... When I regained my senses, Sinéad was humming a familiar Irish folk song as she applied the cold cream to my ass. She had gone wild as if she knew this may be the last time we did this and wanted to make it memorable. My ass was stinging, and my pussy was sore, but I was in heaven. I moaned, "Oh, God, Sinéad, that was incredible!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Sinéad said as she finished applying the cold cream. I turned to look at her and saw the glow on her face that told me that she had really enjoyed whaling on my ass. Seeing that look on her face made the discomfort worth it.

I eased myself onto my side, reached up, cupped her cheek, and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it too, Sinéad."

"Oh, mo mhuirnín, I'm really going to miss this," Sinéad said as she leaned into my hand.

"I'm sure Sionainn will let you indulge in your passion," I said. "Now, let me show you my appreciation ...."

... Sinéad had applied one last application of cold cream on my ass before I left to head home. We had promised each other that there would be no tears, and we managed that when we said goodbye. It was only an hour to get home, so the soreness of my ass was bearable. When I got home, I ran inside to find Mom and gave her a big hug. I found her making goodies for Christmas in the kitchen, and the whole house smelled wonderful. Once we finished our hugs, I quickly unloaded my stuff and put them in my room.

I decided to apply more cold cream on my ass. I was in my bathroom with my slacks and panties around my ankles when I heard Mom say, "Sweetie?" accompanied by a tapping on the door.

"Yes, Mom?" I answered.

After my response, Mom opened the door and came into the bathroom. In the mirror, I saw Mom's eyes snap to my red ass and my hand slathering cold cream on it. Surprisingly, she didn't frown. Instead, she got a thoughtful look on her face. Surprising me even more, instead of asking if I was okay, she caught my eyes in the mirror and simply asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

I decided to brazen it out and said, "Yes, I did, Mom."

"Good," Mom said. "As long as you are both consenting adults, what you do together is your business."

"So," I asked, surprised but pleased at Mom's attitude, "You're okay with this?"

Mom then stunned me by saying, "As long as you and Sinéad are discreet and don't get found out, I am."

"You know?" I asked, barely believing what I was hearing.

"Yes, Sweetie, I know," Mom answered and gave me a smile.

"You're not mad?" I asked, just to make sure I was reading the situation correctly.

"No, Sweetie, I'm not mad," Mom said as I turned and hugged her, burying my face in her neck.

"How did you ...," I started before I choked up.

"Well, after the rape, and the pregnancy, I noticed that you never hung around boys or even talked about boys. You only ever talked about girls or worried about what other girls were doing. When you came home after the first semester at Penn State, I saw a change in you. There was a light in your spirit that had been missing and a bounce in your step, so I knew that you had finally figured out that you preferred girls over boys." Mom hugged me hard again and finished, "After that, you kept hanging around Sinéad, and I could see how happy you both were. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was happening."

It took me a beat to absorb what Mom had said, her mention of my pregnancy momentarily distracting me as I thought about my babies and how they were doing, and asked worriedly, "We were that obvious?"

Sensing my alarm, Mom quickly assured me, "No, Sweetie. I was able to put it all together because I know you and Sinéad." Mom hugged me again and said, "She had confided in me about her experience in college when it happened. I couldn't hate my little sister for being gay, and I certainly couldn't hate my little girl for being the same way."

"Does Dad ...?"

"No, Sweetie, and I think it would be a good idea not to say anything to him," Mom said. "Oh, he won't throw you out of the house or denounce you, but he would be hurt and think it's his fault. He still hasn't forgiven himself for not being there when you were raped. We'll just keep this our little secret. Okay, Sweetie?"

"Okay, Mom. Thanks!" I said.

Mom let me go and stepped back. She said, "Now get that done and meet me in the kitchen. We've got some cooking to get done before your dad gets home." She left, and I finished my toilet before going downstairs. I was so happy that I no longer had to hide my being gay from Mom.

January 1968

I was looking forward to returning to State College for my last semester. I was in good spirits, having found out my mom didn't disapprove of my lifestyle and that Sinéad's friend, Sionainn, liked me. I remembered Sinéad's excitement when I called her on Christmas to wish her a Merry Christmas. She told me that Sionainn had told her how nice I was and that she had been glad to meet me. I was so happy for Sinéad, even though I probably wouldn't be seeing her as much anymore. I spent as much time as I could with my dad, wanting him to know that I didn't blame him for what had happened to me. By the time I left to return to school, I felt that I had made some progress.

I also looked forward to keeping my appointment with Stephanie when I returned. I had some new toys that I wanted to show and share with her. Once I unloaded everything from the car, I decided to don my cheerleader outfit that Stephanie loved so much. She always seemed to be more motivated and creative when I wore it. She loved bending me over her desk, flipping up my skirt, and fucking me with my outfit on.

May 1968

I was taking my last final, preparing to graduate with a BBA. I had been on the Dean's list for the entire four years and would be graduating Magna Cum Laude. I had applied for and been offered a full-ride scholarship to Harvard Business School to get my MBA and would be starting there in September.

I hated staying any longer than I had to, but I had to attend the graduation ceremony before going home. There was going to be a memorial for Martin Luther King, Jr., who was assassinated last month, sending shockwaves through the student body. I also ended my relationship with Stephanie. I had seen her last night for the last time. Instead of crazy sex, we just held each other tenderly and said goodbye to each other. Stephanie was happy for me to attend her Alma Mater. She had given me a lot of information on where to find a place to stay and places to visit while I was in Boston. I looked up from my test and caught her looking at me wistfully. She smiled a wan smile when she saw me looking. I flashed a sad smile back at her before returning my attention to my test.

When I finished, I took my test and handed it to Stephanie. I whispered, "Goodbye, Steph. Take care," before walking out of the room and out of her life. We had discussed how we would end our relationship last night and agreed that we'd end it now and not pretend it would ever go anywhere. It hurt a little, but that's been the story of my life for every relationship but one that I've had.

Graduation was bittersweet. Getting the recognition I deserved for my hard work was great, but it was sad that this chapter of my life was over. I ensured my belongings were all packed since I wouldn't be back. I made the rounds saying goodbye to the many friends I had made while here.

I called Sinéad last week to arrange my latest stay with her. I hoped Sionainn wouldn't be upset that I was spending time with Sinéad. I know Sinéad had promised me that Sionainn wouldn't be upset. As far as I knew, Sionainn didn't know about our relationship, and I worried that I might say or do something to give it away and break them apart. Sionainn would be out of town during the first half of my visit, so Sinéad and I would have some time together before Sionainn returned. If things got too uncomfortable once Sionainn returned, I could end my visit early and go home.

Before I got in the car to leave, I had one last task to perform. Last month I received a package in the mail from Sinéad. When I opened it, I found several different-sized anal plugs and a tube of lubricant. The note enclosed told me how to use them, starting with the smallest one and working myself up to the largest one. I was to insert the largest one before heading out and keep it in until Sinéad removed it when I got to her place. So I lubricated the largest anal plug and inserted it before leaving. I had previously walked around with it inserted, getting used to the feeling. Still, I hadn't tried driving with it inserted.

I made sure my present for Sinéad was in the front seat with me. I was excited, looking forward to seeing the look on her face when she opened it. I had spent a lot of time and effort getting it, and I hoped she'd like it. I was already stimulated by the anal plug, but the thought of what was ahead of me tonight made my nipples ache and stand up.

It was quite the experience driving with the anal plug inserted. Each bump I hit was magnified, and by the time I got to Sinéad's place, I was about ready to explode. The anal plug was also putting pressure on my bladder. By the time I pulled into Sinéad's driveway, I needed to relieve myself. I practically ran into the house, greeting Sinéad with a hug.

I was bouncing up and down as I hugged her and said, "I really need to go pee, Sinéad."

Sinéad smiled and said, "I need to see first, mo mhuirnín."

I quickly turned around, bent over, and flipped my skirt up. I had been commando since the last rest stop, prepared for Sinéad's inspection. I felt Sinéad's fingertips grip the edge of the knob and lightly pull on it. I moaned at the feeling of the plug pulling against my anus. Sinéad said, "Good, mo mhuirnín, that's perfect." She lightly slapped my ass and finished, "Let's go."

We went into Sinéad's bathroom, and Sinéad put the toilet seat up for me. I turned around, flipped up my skirt, straddled the bowl, and hovered over it as I let go, heaving a sigh of relief as my golden stream of urine sprayed into the bowl, making a loud splattering sound. Sinéad knelt before the bowl and watched in fascination as my urine stream seemed to go on forever. Her intent gaze, combined with massaging her breasts while pinching and pulling her nipples, made my nipples ache and tighten.

My stream finally trickled to an end, and Sinéad reached out and grabbed my ass, pulling me forward. She French kissed my pussy, using her tongue to clean me up. I moaned, "Oh, God, Sinéad," as I started rolling my hips, grinding my pussy into her face. Having been on edge for so long, I quickly crashed into a body-shaking orgasm and nearly collapsed into the toilet. Instead, I managed to fall forward and ended up in Sinéad's lap. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as I worked through my orgasm.

Being in Sinéad's arms felt so good as I floated in the cloud of dopamine from my orgasm, limp as a wet noodle. The thought that this would soon be coming to an end cast a slight pall over me, but knowing how happy Sinéad was with Sionainn quickly overcame that. I resolved to be glad for Sinéad and redouble my efforts to find my own Sionainn ...

... I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember is Sinéad trying to get me up on my feet to take me to her bed. I quickly gathered myself together and made my way to her bed under my own power. We hurriedly stripped and cuddled in each other's arms on her bed. Sinéad was still aroused, so I snaked my hand down between our cores and cupped her mound. When I squeezed her mound, Sinéad moaned with desire, making my nipples stand up and ache from the need I heard in that moan. I could feel the heat and how wet she was, and I was thrilled that I was the one who made her that way.

I worked my middle finger into her folds, getting it lubricated. I teased her opening, swirling around the edge until Sinéad started thrusting her hips, trying to get my finger inside her. I continued teasing her, loving the little moans of frustration she was making. Finally, I asked, "What do you want, Sinéad?"

"Stick it in," Sinéad gasped, again trying to get my finger in her hole by thrusting her hips.

I gently eased my finger into her hole up to the first joint and stopped. Sinéad's moan of approval changed to one of disappointment when I stopped. "Like that?" I asked teasingly.

"More ... I want more," she gasped in frustration, redoubling her attempts to get my finger deeper into her hole.

I gently eased my finger in as far as it could go and stopped again. Sinéad's moan of approval again turned to one of frustration as I asked, "Like that?"

Again, she gasped in frustration, "More ... I want more," thrusting her hips hard enough that my hand was momentarily pinned between her mound and mine.

I worked my ring finger into her hole to join my middle finger, stretching her walls and eliciting a moan of satisfaction until both fingers were fully embedded in her pussy. "How's that," I asked.

Before she could answer, I crooked my fingers, scratching her little 'love' patch with my fingertips. Sinéad moaned loudly, "Oh, God, yes, mo mhuirnín!"

I used my thumb to circle Sinéad's clit while stimulating her 'love' patch with my fingertips. Sinéad's moans increased in intensity, and her hips thrust faster as I sped up my ministrations. I could feel her walls spasming and clutching at my fingers as her whole body began vibrating. Suddenly, Sinéad pulled in a deep breath, held it while I redoubled my efforts, and expelled it with a screamed, "Aahhhh," as her whole body started thrashing from the intense orgasm she fell into.

Her pussy flooded with juices, drenching my fingers and my hand. Her scream trailed off, and Sinéad went limp as she slumped onto her back. I could still feel tremors going through her pussy, but her eyes were closed, and she was gasping for air. I eased my fingers out of her pussy and eagerly licked her juices off them, savoring the taste.

I leaned in and nuzzled Sinéad's cheek, my love for her making my heart clench as I enjoyed her look of absolute bliss. "I'll always love you, Sinéad," I whispered. I saw a flicker of a smile flash across Sinéad's lips.

I patiently waited for Sinéad to recover, propping my head on my hand, watching over her. As always, I was totally enthralled by her beauty; she was perfect from head to toe. In my humble opinion, Sinéad was proof that God was real; Mankind could never create something as perfect as her.

My eyes started burning from unshed tears as I suddenly flashed back to the birth of my babies. I remembered Sinéad sitting beside my bed, holding my hand as I went through labor. I couldn't see what was going on because of the screen that had been erected, so I focused on Sinéad's face instead. That day, the concern and love I saw on her face made everything bearable. Thinking back, I realized that was probably the day I fell in love with her.

Sinéad stirred, taking me out of my reverie. Her eyes opened, and she smiled at me and said, "Oh, mo mhuirnín, thank you."

I smiled in response, leaned in, and gently nuzzled her lips. Sinéad began purring before turning to me and wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me. My right hand drifted down over her ass, and my fingertips brushed against something hard. I felt around and realized that Sinéad had an anal plug, too.

Sinéad pulled back and said, "Sionainn got it for me. I love how it feels, so I thought you might like it, too."

"I do," I replied. I grinned and asked, "Did you wear it while teaching?"

Sinéad blushed, and her blush went from her cheeks, down her throat, and over her chest, making her even more beautiful. She said, "Yes, I did. Sionainn thought I should try it and see if it made teaching more interesting."

"Did it?" I asked.

Sinéad furiously blushed before she said, "The first time I wore it, I ended up jilling myself off three times before I got home. I didn't dare remove my blazer because my nipples threatened to rip through my blouse. When I told Sionainn about it, she laughed and told me she had jilled off five times her first day. By the end of the school year, I was used to it and usually made it through the day without having to jill myself off."

All of the talk about jilling was getting me hot, so I scrambled around so my face was in Sinéad's pussy, and my pussy was by her face. I tucked my left foot behind my knees, as did Sinéad. I reached around her thigh with my left hand to play with her anal plug while I dove tongue-first into her pussy, feasting on it like someone who was starving. Sinéad did the same to me, and I nearly elevated off the bed when she started playing with my anal plug.


123456...8