The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly crashed into an orgasm, and the world went away. All that existed was my tongue in Sinéad's pussy, and her tongue in my pussy. Time was meaningless, and I lost count of the orgasms I had and gave. Finally, hunger broke through, and we reluctantly got up and performed a quick toilet before eating dinner. I went out to the car to get my stuff, remembering to grab my gift for Sinéad on my last trip.

Sinéad turned on the TV, and we took up our usual positions on the couch. I pulled my gift out and handed it to her. Sinéad smiled and quickly tore the wrapping off and opened it. When she saw the boudoir paddle, the look on her face was priceless. A huge smile broke over her face as she picked it up, feeling the soft leather strips wrapped around the handle to make it easy to grip. She turned the paddle over, seeing that one side of the paddle was smooth and the other side was pebbled. There was a wrist strap on the handle so it wouldn't go flying if she lost her grip on the handle.

Sinéad looked at me and said, "Oh, mo mhuirnín, it's beautiful!"

I smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it, Sinéad. I can't wait for you to use it on me," I finished with a husk.

Sinéad tapped the paddle against the palm of her left hand before saying, "This won't hurt you, will it?"

I reached over and took Sinéad's right hand in both of mine. I locked eyes with her, losing myself in her emerald wells as I brought her hand up to my lips. I lightly kissed it and said, "This hand could never hurt me. Every whack it delivers will only declare your love for me."

Sinéad's eyes got shiny as she said, "Oh, mo mhuirnín, I love you so much."

My eyes burned with unshed tears as I said, "I love you, too, mo mhuirnín." Before we started crying, I tried to break the mood. I grinned and said, "I can't wait to feel your love for me."

Sinéad apparently wanted to heighten my anticipation because she turned back to watch the TV. We watched a couple of repeats, 'The Beverly Hillbillies' and 'Green Acres.' I wasn't paying much attention to the TV. Instead, I watched Sinéad as she fondled the paddle, lightly running her fingertips over the tight stitching holding the leather together. I was getting so hot, anticipating the first stinging whack it would deliver to my ass.

By the end of 'Green Acres,' I was practically bouncing up and down in excitement. I looked over and saw a slight smile on Sinéad's face as she watched TV, apparently aware of my excitement. Once the show was over, Sinéad got up and turned off the TV. She turned to me and said, "Okay, Anna, let's go try this out," holding the boudoir paddle up.

I dashed into my bedroom and stripped before heading into my bathroom to perform my toilet. By the time I padded into Sinéad's bedroom, she had pulled her 'toy box' out and had pulled out her harness. I quickly helped her buckle up. Once her girl cock was attached, I dropped to my knees, locked eyes with Sinéad, and sucked the bulbous head into my mouth, lathering it with my saliva. I put my hands on Sinéad's hips, and Sinéad's hand went to the back of my head. I slowly took the entire length of her girl cock into my mouth, working my saliva along the shaft until it was properly lubricated. Sinéad watched me intently, her eyes getting big once I had her entire girl cock in my mouth. Her hands pressed me into her, holding my face up tight to her pussy momentarily.

I backed away and pulled her girl cock out of my mouth. It glistened and gleamed from my saliva. A rope of saliva extended from my lips to the tip, so I used my finger to catch it and deposit it on the head. I jumped up, picked up the boudoir paddle, pressed my cheek against it before kissing it, and handed it to Sinéad. She took it, making sure the loop was around her wrist.

Without a word needed, I turned around, climbed on the bed, and assumed the position we both loved; on my hands and knees. I still had my anal plug in my ass, so when the head of her girl cock entered my pussy, I felt the bulbous head pushing past the anal plug, making me moan. I had never felt so full, and the feeling was overwhelming. By the time Sinéad had bottomed out in my pussy, I was hardly aware of anything other than the immense feeling of fullness.

Sinéad lightly tapped my ass with the paddle, and I moaned, "Oh, God, Sinéad!" as I pushed back against her. Waiting for a beat to allow my pussy to adjust to her girl cock, Sinéad slowly pulled out until the edge of the bulbous head tapped the anal plug. Sinéad pushed back in, and when she bottomed out, she tapped my ass again with the paddle, making me moan, "Oh, God, Sinéad! Harder, please!"

Sinéad pulled out and pushed back in without a pause, and as she bottomed out, I felt the full sting of the paddle for the first time. I cried, "Oh, God, Yes!" as the shock zinged through my body. I pushed back against Sinéad again before she started pulling out. This time she slammed her girl cock in, her hips slapping my thighs as the paddle stung my ass again.

"Are you enjoying that, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad asked as she grabbed my braid and lifted my head.

I wailed, "Oh, God, Sinéad! Yes!"

"Good," Sinéad moaned. She began to pick up the pace, and I was lost in the sensation of her girl cock pistoning in and out of my pussy while the paddle stung my ass repeatedly. I must have been continuously screaming as Sinéad showed me her love for me driving me higher and higher. When she cried, "Oh, mo mhuirnín, I'm coming!" my orgasm smashed down on my consciousness, and I screamed into the abyss ...

... I slowly became aware of being rocked and a distant voice muttering something over and over, but I couldn't make it out ...

... I slowly became aware of something cool being slathered on my ass and someone humming a little Irish ditty that Mom used to sing to me when I was a little girl. My ass was stinging brighter/hotter than it had ever stung before, and I was so blissed out by the dopamine and oxytocin that I started giggling ...

... I woke up, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Sinéad sitting beside me on crossed legs, her elbows on her knees as she looked at me with a concerned look. I murmured, "Oh, God, mo mhuirnín, that was incredible."

Sinéad's face lit up with a smile as the concerned look disappeared. "Oh, Anna, mo mhuirnín, I worried I'd gone too far." She leaned in and cupped my cheek.

I leaned into her hand, enjoying the feel of her hand against my cheek. I chuckled and murmured, "I don't think it's possible to overdo your love for me."

I moved to get up, and Sinéad said, "Careful, Anna, you left a big wet spot on the bed next to you."

"I squirted?" I asked.

"Maybe," Sinéad answered. She grinned and added, "I think you lost control of your bladder from the smell of it."

"Oh, God, Sinéad. I'm so sorry," I began.

Sinéad put a finger to my lips and said, "Shush, Anna. It's not your fault. Your whole body spasmed when you came, and when I collapsed on top of you, my girl cock was still in you, and in combination with the anal plug, the pressure it put on your bladder forced it out. It wasn't a lot, just enough to make a spot."

Mollified, I asked, "Well, did you enjoy using the paddle? How's your hand?"

"Oh, Anna, I did enjoy it. Thank you, mo mhuirnín. My hand is fine." Her eyes flicked to my ass as she said, "Your ass is redder than I've ever left it before. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," I answered. "I'll have to sleep on my stomach tonight. Oh, Sinéad, having that anal plug in my ass really made everything ... bigger ... more vivid?" I struggled to find the word I wanted.

"I know," Sinéad said. She smiled and added, "I especially like it when the head collides with the plug."

"Yes," I said dreamily. "That was an incredible feeling."

"Before we go to sleep, we need to remove them," Sinéad said as my eyes closed.

"Okay, Sinéad," I murmured. I felt Sinéad grip the base of my anal plug and lightly tug on it. I felt the wide part of the plug stretch my anus almost to the point of pain before the anal plug popped out and my anus closed. I felt a touch of coolness as Sinéad applied a bit of cold cream to my anus, swirling it around.

"How's that feel, mo mhuirnín?" asked Sinéad.

"Divine," I murmured. I opened my eyes and dreamily asked, "Do you need any help with yours?"

"Would you mind?" Sinéad asked.

"Not a bit," I said. Sinéad scooted her ass closer to me before laying back and lifting her legs, presenting her ass to me. I gripped the base of her anal plug and started gently tugging on it. Watching her anus invert and slowly open as the wide end tried to make its way out was an exciting view. I watched her anus stretch so far that I thought it would tear before the anal plug finally popped out.

"Oh, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad moaned when it popped out. I watched her anus slowly close but not close totally tight since it had relaxed around the stem all day. Sinéad handed me the cold cream. I put a little dab on my finger and swirled it around her anus to help the tissue recover from its enormous stretching. Sinéad wiggled her ass and sighed, "Oh, that feels good, mo mhuirnín."

Before Sinéad could move, I crawled up between her thighs and dove into her pussy, working my tongue between her folds and lapping up her delicious juices. Sinéad got a startled look on her face and moaned, "Oh, God, Anna. You're insatiable."

I locked eyes with Sinéad, drowning in her emerald pools as I feasted on her pussy, driving my tongue into her hole and moaning my approval. Sinéad's hands flew to the back of my head, and her heels came down on my shoulder blades as she started rolling her hips. Her eyes begged for more, and I obligated her, worshipping her pussy, vowing to make her scream my name until she passed out.

When I felt she was close, I sucked her clit into my mouth. I started lashing it with my tongue like playing a particularly rapid arpeggio on a trumpet. Sinéad sucked in a big breath and came undone, screaming, "Oh, God, Anna!" as she snapped her thighs together and arched her back as she tried to curl around her orgasm.

I continued my attack, driving Sinéad to an even bigger orgasm. I worked two fingers into her ass and started pistoning them in and out as I chewed on her clit. Unintelligible babbling came out of Sinéad's mouth before she screamed one last "Aaahhhhh!" before going limp, a gush of her delicious juices hitting my chin. Her thighs fell apart, and her hands lost their death grip on my head as her head lolled to the side.

I eased my fingers out of Sinéad's ass as I moved down to lap up her ejaculate, making sure to get every drop. Once I had her cleaned up, I crawled up beside her and lay there with our noses practically touching as I waited for her to recover. I watched her beautiful face, seeing the glow from her orgasm. My eyes burned as I thought about how much I loved Sinéad and would do anything for her, even giving her up to Sionainn if that made her happy.

Eventually, Sinéad started stirring, and when her eyes fluttered open, I murmured, "I love you, Sinéad."

"Thank God," Sinéad murmured before her eyes closed. She continued, "I'd hate to imagine what you'd do to me once you loved me if you only liked me right now." The corners of her mouth curled up before she surrendered to her afterglow once again.

I lay there watching her face until I drifted off ...

... The day Sionainn was to be back, Sinéad and I had worked out what our routine would be while I was staying here while Sionainn was here. If Sinéad and Sionainn wanted to sleep together, they would do it at Sionainn's place. Otherwise, whenever we were all together, we'd just hang out. Sinéad told me that Sionainn was aware that I was a lesbian.

I asked, "Does she know about us?"

Sinéad got a thoughtful look on her face before answering, "I don't know. I haven't told her about us, but the questions she's asked me make me think she might suspect."

"Did she seem concerned?" I asked, hoping she wasn't. "I can go on home if you think it'll be a problem."

"No, she really seemed to want to see you again," Sinéad said. "I don't think you need to worry about it."

"Okay, Sinéad," I said. "But the first time it becomes an issue, I'll leave."

"Thank you, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad said, taking me in her arms. Our lips met, and the world went away for a while. When it came back, I saw Sinéad's love for me in her eyes. I hoped she saw that same look in my eyes. I also hoped that Sionainn wouldn't see that look in our eyes while the three of us were together.

I helped Sinéad prepare for going out with Sionainn, helping with her long hair, and putting a double French braid in it. I smiled as I braided her hair, knowing why Sinéad wanted it. I ensured it was perfect, fitting it into my hand and giving a slight tug to ensure it wouldn't come undone.

Sinéad looked as beautiful as I ever saw her when we were done. She was glowing, and her smile was so big when Sionainn showed up. Sionainn was dressed to the nines in slacks and a matching blazer. I went up to hug Sionainn and stepped aside so Sinéad and Sionainn could hug. They only had eyes for each other, so I went into the living room and turned on the TV. They were going out for dinner and dancing, so I was on my own until Sinéad came home.

Sinéad called out, "We're going now! Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" I called back. I heard the door close, and I turned back to the TV. I listlessly watched a couple of reruns before I fixed myself something to eat. Sinéad had told me that she was planning to spend the night with Sionainn and to not expect her back until tomorrow. My happiness for Sinéad was countered by my sadness about losing her as my lover. I also imbibed in a couple of glasses of wine as I read a book for a while before deciding to call it a night.

I performed my toilet and went to bed, still feeling the effects of the wine. My dreams were erotic, and I woke up hearing a familiar slapping sound I wasn't expecting. It took me a beat to realize that I wasn't dreaming it. I got up and padded out into the hallway, where I could clearly hear the sounds emanating from Sinéad's bedroom. The door was open, and the dim glow of the nightlight next to Sinéad's bed spilled out into the hall.

I peered in, and the sight made my heart clench, and my breath caught in my throat. I knew I should have just returned to my bedroom, but the tableau before me was too intriguing to walk away. Sinéad was on her bed on her hands and knees, her ass up in the air with Sionainn behind her, rhythmically thrusting her hips, pistoning her girl cock in and out of Sinéad's pussy.

Sionainn had the end of Sinéad's braid wrapped around her left hand and was using it to pull Sinéad's head up. My nipples ached, and my pussy burned and started flowing as I watched Sinéad's body shudder with each thrust from Sionainn. Sinéad's breasts swung back and forth in sync with Sionainn's thrusts.

"Oh, God, Sionainn! Faster! Harder!" gasped Sinéad as she slammed back against Sionainn. I loved how Sionainn's ass flexed as she picked up the pace of her thrusts at Sinéad's urgings. Sionainn's high pert small breasts jiggled each time her hips slapped Sinéad's ass. I nearly moaned out loud at the sight of Sionainn's extremely long nipples, longer than any nipples I had ever seen before. I imagined sucking on them as the end of the nipple tickled the back of my throat.

My left hand was already busy pinching and pulling my nipples as my right hand drifted down to my pussy. I started strumming my clit when I noticed that Sinéad's boudoir chair was next to the door. Taking advantage of the fortuitous placement of the chair, I sat down on it and renewed my strumming.

Sinéad's gasped, "Harder! Faster!" became a chant as she repeated it over and over.

"Oh, God! Sinéad!" gasped Sionainn as she tugged on Sinéad's braid, making Sinéad arch her back, practically lifting her up off her hands on the bed as Sionainn's hips churned even faster. Sionainn's right hand was on Sinéad's neck to prevent her from flying across the bed.

Watching the tableau in front of me made me so hot I could feel my orgasm rearing up to crash down on me. My hand was a blur as I strummed my clit, my pussy flowing like Niagara Falls. My nipples ached, and I tried to relieve it by pinching and pulling them even harder, imagining Sionainn was sucking, licking, and biting them. I was quietly moaning and gasping, not wanting them to know I was watching.

Suddenly, Sinéad pulled in a big breath, slammed back against Sionainn, and began quietly keening her orgasm as her whole body spasmed. Sionainn gasped, Oh, God, Sinéad! I'm coming!" as she reared back and smashed her girl cock into Sinéad's pussy, knocking her forward onto her stomach. Sionainn collapsed on top of her, spasming as she lost control of her body.

Seeing that, I crashed into my own orgasm, slapping my left hand over my mouth to try to stay quiet. I curled around my orgasm, almost falling off the chair. I managed to catch myself and worked through my orgasm. At the same time, my eyes were captured by the sight of Sinéad and Sionainn thrashing around on the bed as they worked through their orgasms.

Once I recovered the ability to move, I got to my feet and padded back to my bedroom, easing my door shut before I got back in bed. I lay there for quite a while, trying to assimilate what I had just seen and how much I had enjoyed watching Sionainn and Sinéad fucking. I jilled myself off quietly several times, remembering what I had seen and imagining what was still happening in Sinéad's bedroom from the sounds I could still hear. I eventually drifted off back to sleep, and my dreams were erotic.

I woke when I heard a light tapping on my door. When I said, "Come in," Sinéad poked her head in the door.

She said, "Good morning, mo mhuirnín. Did you sleep well?"

Not wanting to let on that I had watched her and Sionainn making out last night, I said, "I slept fine, Sinéad." To divert attention away from me, I asked, "You're home early. Did everything go well last night?"

Sinéad blushed, the blush going down her throat and out over the tops of her breasts, and smiled before saying, "Yes, it went great."

I hopped out of bed, padded up to her, pulled her in for a hug, and said, "That's great, mo mhuirnín. I'm so happy for you."

Our lips met, and the world went away. I had no idea where Sinéad's robe went, but when we broke, we were both naked and had made our way to my bed. I immediately crawled between her legs and inspected her pussy, noting how red and puffy it looked. I locked my eyes with Sinéad's, grinned, and said, "Your poor pussy looks the worse for wear."

Sinéad blushed again before getting a saucy look on her face and said, "You should have seen Sionainn's pussy."

I pretended to study Sinéad's pussy some more before looking up at her face and said, "Maybe I should."

The look on Sinéad's face was priceless as she realized what she had said. Her face went so red her blush went down her throat and all over her chest and breasts. I had never seen her blush this deeply before, and I realized she may have been thinking about sharing me with Sionainn.

I didn't want to give away that I'd already thought about it, and might be interested, so I dove into Sinéad's pussy tongue-first. I gently laved and nuzzled her ravaged lips as I worked my way up to her clit. I tapped it with my tongue before worming my tongue into her slit. I worked my way down to her perineum before tapping her anus with the tip of my tongue. Sinéad was already moaning, and I saw her pinching and pulling her nipples as she enjoyed my ministrations.


1...345678