The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sinéad distracted Sionainn, I finished putting the food on the table and pouring the wine. We all sat down, and Sinéad said grace before we dug in. It was a delicious meal, and Sionainn was profuse in her praise. She really loved the cake I made, telling me so. I jumped up, leaned in, and kissed Sionainn, thanking her for her appreciation.

Once dinner was over, we shooed Sionainn into the bedroom to rest and get ready while we cleaned up and put everything away. We quickly finished and headed to Sinéad's bedroom. Sionainn was lying on the bed, her girl cock pointing toward the ceiling. She slowly stroked it, a broad smile spreading across her face as Sinéad and I dropped our robes and climbed on the bed.

We spent more time than we really needed to jointly lubricate Sionainn's girl cock, making sure it was glistening from our saliva as we both bobbed our heads over the bulbous head and licked the shaft, exchanging kisses while locking eyes with Sionainn. We had her so revved up that she was already moaning and rolling her hips. Tonight, I let Sinéad ride on it first, helping her straddle Sionainn's hips and placing her girl cock at the entrance to Sinéad's pussy.

I straddled Sionainn's thighs behind Sinéad, wrapping my arms around her and cupping her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples as Sinéad slowly impaled herself on Sionainn's girl cock. Once her pussy kissed the base, she started rolling her hips. I looked over Sinéad's shoulder, watching Sionainn as she watched us. The look of joy on her face was a sight to behold.

My right hand drifted down Sinéad's body, and I started strumming her clit as Sionainn began thrusting her hips, driving her girl cock in and out of Sinéad's pussy. Before too long, we drove Sinéad to her first orgasm as her whole body shook, and she repeatedly gasped, "Oh, God!"

I held Sinéad up, and Sionainn and I kept going until Sinéad screamed into an even bigger orgasm, thrashing so violently that I could barely hold on. When she went limp, Sionainn stopped thrusting her hips, and I eased Sinéad off of her girl cock and eased her down onto the bed.

Sionainn's girl cock glistened from Sinéad's ejaculate as I positioned myself to impale myself on it. I moaned as I sank down on it, loving the feeling of it stretching me as I took the whole thing. Once it was entirely in, filling me the way I loved to be filled, I locked eyes with Sionainn and simply said, "Go!"

Sionainn grabbed my hips as she started thrusting, and I felt like I was being tossed around like a rag doll. If Sionainn hadn't been holding my hips, I would have flown off as Sionainn slammed her girl cock in me repeatedly like a jackhammer. I started using my legs to bounce up and down, slamming into Sionainn's hips to increase her thrusts. My whole body shook each time her thighs slammed into my ass. I quickly screamed into an orgasm, Sionainn screaming into hers simultaneously.

I slumped down on Sionainn, my head cradled between her breasts as we worked through our orgasms. Sinéad had now recovered, crawled up, and started kissing Sionainn's face as she petted my head ...

... After an incredible night of sex, having learned some lessons from the night before to make it even more pleasurable, we fell asleep together. When I woke in the morning, our bodies were so tangled that it was hard to tell where my body ended and Sinéad's and Sionainn's bodies started. Eventually, we all were awake, and I had to get up and get ready to head home.

While I showered and dressed, Sinéad and Sionainn made breakfast, and I ate, feeling a little sad that our tryst was over and it was time for me to return to my world. Once my car was packed, I kissed Sionainn goodbye after warning her that if she ever hurt Sinéad, I'd come looking for her. She promised to take care of Sinéad and never hurt her. Satisfied, I kissed Sinéad, telling her how happy I was for her and to take good care of Sionainn because women like her don't come along often.

With that, I headed out, holding my head high. On my way home, I learned about Robert F. Kennedy's assassination from the radio. I pulled off to the side of the road and cried when I heard about it. Following so shortly after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., it was just too much. Anti-war sentiment was tearing our country apart, causing President Johnson to already declare he wasn't running for re-election. I despaired for my country and wondered what would happen next.

Once I got home, my mood improved. When I entered the front door, Saoirse ran to me, yelling, "Aunt Anna! Aunt Anna!" and hugged my legs. She was so excited to finally meet me, and her happiness rubbed off on me. I knelt, took her in my arms, and kissed her cheek. "Hello, Saoirse. It's good to see you!" As I hugged her, I momentarily thought about my babies, who would celebrate their sixth birthdays on the same day Saoirse and I would celebrate ours. My eyes burned as I hugged her, and I angrily fought to not cry, not wanting to ruin things for Saoirse. After a beat, I managed to put a smile on my face as I separated from her.

By now, Sean and Siobhan had come out to greet me. I hadn't seen them for several years and was glad to see them. I hugged Sean and then Siobhan, both of them taller than me. I looked around and asked, "Where's Séamus?"

"He's with Dad in the shop," Sean said.

Mom came in from the kitchen, wiping her hands on her apron. I flew into her arms and hugged her tight. "Did you hear?" I asked before tucking my face into her neck.

"Yes, sweetie," Mom replied. "It's a real shame." Mom wasn't really into politics, always saying that politics was something for men to worry about. "So, how's your Aunt Sinéad?"

"She's doing fine, Mom," I replied, looking into her eyes and smiling. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered, "She has a new partner, Sionainn, and they're totally in love."

Mom flashed a surprised look before whispering, "Are you okay with that?"

I nodded and whispered, "I'm so happy for her."

After a beat, I stepped back and said, "I'm going to go find Dad and Séamus," before heading out into the garage.

I found them there, and Séamus cried, "Aunt Anna!" and ran up to hug me. I was amazed at how tall he got since I last saw him. He hugged me around my waist, and I no longer needed to kneel to talk to him anymore. I embarrassed him by kissing him on the cheek just as Dad came up to greet me.

"Hello, Pumpkin," Dad said, pulling me in for a big hug.

"Hello, Daddy," I replied, laying my cheek on his chest. I loved that Dad had finally gotten over his feelings that he had failed me when I got raped and could hug me again. I had missed that for the longest time, but I had eventually convinced him that it wasn't his fault for that night, and I welcomed his hugs once again.

Once I had finished greeting everyone, I went to unload my car. Sean offered to help, and I quickly had my bedroom set up and my stuff put away. By the time I was done, Mom had called us to lunch. As we all gathered around the dinner table, Dad led us in prayer, blessing the food and our family, praising God for allowing our family to be together again. As we dug in and began eating, I realized I was lucky to have such a wonderful family.

To be continued ...

1...345678