The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at myself as I remembered all of the times Sinéad had declared how insatiable I was, but never realizing just how insatiable she was herself because I had never been able to outlast her. And now, after a very intense night of sex with Sionainn, she was making out with me. I gently ramped up Sinéad until she was moaning, gasping, and begging me to finish her. Deciding she had had enough, I captured her clit in my mouth and drove two fingers into her pussy, tonguing her clit as I tapped her g-spot.

Sinéad exploded into an orgasm, screaming, "Ohhh, Goddd, Annaaaa!" Her thighs snapped shut on my hand as her entire body writhed and spasmed. She continued gasping, "Oh, God!" as I kept up my assault, despite her attempt to curl around her orgasm. She quickly screamed into a second orgasm before she went limp, and a spray of fluids hit my hand and chin. Pleased that I had made her cry my name, I cleaned her up before crawling up and lying next to her.

I watched Sinéad work through her orgasm, her muscles randomly spasming as the impulses continued to zap through her body. Eventually, her breathing settled down, and her body relaxed. A tiny snore emanated from her slightly opened mouth, and I realized I had finally seen Sinéad completely satiated.

I lost track of time as I watched over Sinéad, thinking about how much I loved her. Finally, she stirred, and her eyes fluttered open. "Welcome back, mo mhuirnín," I murmured as I fell into those emerald wells, not caring if I ever came back up. My eyes started burning from unshed tears as I thought about how much I loved her.

Sinéad lifted her left hand up and cupped my face as she said, "Thank you, mo mhuirnín," she murmured. "That was incredible."

I leaned into her hand as the tears started falling. I said, "Nothing less than what you deserve, mo mhuirnín."

Sinéad asked, "Why the tears, Anna?" as she touched one on my cheek with her finger.

I replied, "These aren't tears, Sinéad. That's my love for you leaking out of my eyes."

Sinéad's eyes got shiny as she asked, "For real?"

I leaned in, and just before our lips met, I said, "For real."

***

We spent the rest of the day lazing around before I helped Sinéad prepare for another night out with Sionainn. When we were done, I said, "You look great, Sinéad. Sionainn will feel like the luckiest woman on Earth with you on her arm."

Sinéad was glowing from the compliment, smiling so widely I thought her face would split. "You really think so?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed. "And if Sionainn doesn't get here soon, she's just going to have to get in line," I finished. Just then, we heard a knock on the door.

I answered the door, and Sionainn said, "Hello, Anna. Is Sinéad here?"

I stepped aside, holding the door open as Sinéad approached Sionainn. The look on Sionainn's face as she saw Sinéad was priceless. I took a moment to look Sionainn over, observing her with new eyes after what I had seen last night. Sionainn was no slouch herself. She wore a nice outfit emphasizing her taut ass and lean figure. Her jacket disguised the swell of her high, pert breasts, further emphasizing her willowy figure.

Sinéad and Sionainn stood there looking at each other, and I could see their love for each other on their faces. Neither of them seemed aware that I was even there. Finally, Sionainn said, "You look nice, Sinéad."

"You're not so bad yourself, stud," Sinéad said before remembering I was standing there. A blush went down her throat as Sionainn nervously cleared her throat.

I nearly choked, suppressing a laugh at their discomfort. Before it got even more uncomfortable, I said, "Well, you two lovebirds have a wonderful night."

With that, I headed into the living room as they both muttered "Goodbye" before heading out. I turned on the TV and watched the Nightly News, which focused on the primaries for the presidential election in November. Robert Kennedy would be in California, and Nixon would be in Oregon in the coming days, campaigning for their party's nomination. This year we even had an Independent Party with Governor Wallace running.

After fixing something to eat, I decided to call home. When Mom picked up the phone, I could hear some activity in the background when she said, "Hello?"

After exchanging greetings, I asked, "What's going on, Mom?"

"Good news, sweetie. Sean and Siobhan are up from Ft. Worth with Séamus and Saoirse for a visit. Since you and Saoirse share a birthday, we have plans for a double birthday party."

"That's great!" I exclaimed. "I'm really looking forward to seeing my new niece." Due to my being off to college for the last three years, I haven't had a chance to see my older brother's family since before Saoirse's birth.

After chatting a bit with Mom and saying "Hi!" to Sean, we hung up. I was excited and really looking forward to going home Thursday. With Sinéad and Sionainn hitting it off so well, I wouldn't stay any longer than planned since I was a third wheel.

Eventually, it was time for bed. I performed my toilet and went to bed. I was looking forward to dishing with Sinéad in the morning, jilling myself off on what I had seen last night before falling asleep ...

... I became aware that I was hearing the sounds of sex again. I quickly got up and padded out into the hallway. Once again, Sinéad's door was open, and the low glow of the nightlight allowed me to see what was going on. As I poked my head through the doorway, the tableau in front of me made me stifle a gasp.

Sionainn was prone on the bed, her head toward the door, propped up on a pillow. Sinéad was straddling her hips, up on her toes, facing me, bouncing up and down on Sionainn's girl cock, impaling herself repeatedly, her ass slamming into Sionainn's thighs. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her hands behind her neck, and her elbows splayed wide. Her mouth was open, and a low moan, punctuated with a slight grunt every time she slammed her ass into Sionainn's thighs, came out.

Sionainn's hands were crushing Sinéad's breasts, her long, strong fingers digging deep into the flesh. Sinéad's long, hard nipples were clamped between Sionainn's thumbs and forefingers. My pussy was burning, and my nipples ached from being so hard as I reacted to watching Sinéad fucking herself on Sionainn's girl cock. My left hand was pulling and pinching my nipples as my right hand was already between my thighs, my fingers strumming my clit.

I eased into the boudoir chair next to the door and spread my legs to shove my middle and ring finger into my hot, soaking pussy, my knuckles spanking my lips as I bottomed out. I started pistoning my fingers in and out so quickly that my hand looked like a blur. I was gasping as quietly as I could as I quickly came to the edge of an orgasm. I hoped the squelching of my fingers in my pussy wouldn't be heard.

Sinéad's eyes snapped open and speared mine just as I threw myself off the ledge into my orgasm. I desperately wanted to scream my orgasm but managed to put my left hand over my mouth to help be quiet. At this point, I was too far gone to be embarrassed by Sinéad catching me watching her being fucked by Sionainn.

Sinéad saved me by gasping, "Oh, God, Sionainn, I'm coming!" I watched as her body spasmed and thrashed, held up by Sionainn's grip on her breasts. Sinéad's hands came down and grabbed Sionainn's breasts to hold herself up as Sionainn started thrusting her hips up, rapidly pistoning her girl cock in and out of Sinead's pussy to enhance Sinéad's orgasm. By now, Sinéad and Sionainn's eyes were locked as Sionainn crashed into her orgasm, gasping, "Oh, God, Sinéad, I'm coming."

I enjoyed watching them working through their orgasms together as I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and licked them clean of my juices. Once I could get out of the chair, I got up to ease my way out the door and back to my room. Just before I was out the door, Sinéad looked my way. I mouthed "Thank you" to her before I turned and left. I returned to my room and again jilled myself off several times, reviewing what I had seen. It was even more delicious knowing that Sinéad knew I had watched and hadn't seemed to mind ...

... I woke up when I heard a tapping on my door. "Come in," I said as I got out of bed.

Sinéad opened the door and stepped in. She was as naked as I was and had a big smile, making me smile in return. She asked, "Did you enjoy the show last night?"

Glad that Sinéad wasn't upset with me for peeping and seemingly wanting to talk about it, I said, "Yes, I did. It was quite arousing."

Sinéad stepped up and pulled me into a hug. My arms went around her as our lips met and our mouths opened, tongues battling for supremacy. We were moaning and arching against the other when we broke, gasping for air. Sinéad panted, "Oh, God, Anna. Knowing you were watching made it so hot I thought I would explode!"

Thinking how convenient it was that they had decided to spend the night here the last two nights instead of at Sionainn's place as initially planned, and the door being left open and her boudoir chair conveniently placed by the door, I voiced my suspicions by asking, "You were hoping I'd sneak in and watch, weren't you?"

Sinéad blushed and said, "Yes, although I figured it was almost a certainty you would and not a hope."

I laughed and said, "You know me so well, mo mhuirnín." I added, "Just so you know, I watched both nights!"

"You little scamp!" Sinéad said with a delighted smile on her face. Blushing again, Sinéad confided, "Watching you masturbate while watching me was such a turn-on."

"Watching you bounce up and down on Sionainn's girl cock was a real turn-on," I admitted.

Sinéad cupped my face with her hands and, with an intense look, locked eyes with mine and asked me, "Would you like to? Take a ride on her girl cock, I mean."

My chest tightened, and a small gasp escaped my lips as I realized what Sinéad was offering. She wanted to share Sionainn with me, trusting that I wouldn't do anything to ruin their relationship.

Without hesitation, I answered, "Yes, but only if I'm sure it is totally okay with both of you. I don't want to be the reason for the two of you to break up or cause a fight." I was concerned that this may only be Sinéad's idea, so I added, "Just to be sure, I want Sionainn to ask me in front of you so I know you are both sincere about this. I know you love me, and you know I love you, but this is a major change to the dynamics of your relationship with Sionainn."

"Oh, mo mhuirnín, I wouldn't trust anyone else with Sionainn," Sinéad said. She pulled me in for another kiss that went on until we broke from lack of oxygen. We put our foreheads together while gasping for breath, lost in each other's eyes.

Once we recovered, I asked, "So, what's the plan?"

"Sionainn will call this afternoon and ask you to join us for dinner and dancing after. Then after dancing, we're going to come back here. That's when Sionainn will ask you to join us. After that," Sinéad paused, smiled, and finished, "We'll play it by ear."

"That's a plan I can work with. In the meantime," I tilted my head toward my bed, "Let's discuss some strategy for tonight ...."

... When Sionainn called, Sinéad and I had already showered and had our hair up in towels to dry while we planned what to wear tonight. When Sinéad answered the phone, she asked if there was a change in plans. When she handed the phone to me, she smiled widely. I said, "Hello, Sionainn. What's up?"

"Would you mind joining us for dinner tonight?" Sionainn asked, sounding a little nervous.

I smiled at Sinéad and asked, "Are you sure I won't get in the way?"

"No, not a bit, Anna," Sionainn said, sounding less nervous.

"Well, let me check with Sinéad," I said. I covered the receiver and giggled, getting a giggle back from Sinéad before I uncovered the receiver and asked loudly, "Sinéad, is it okay if I tag along tonight?"

Sinéad said, "As long as it's okay with Sionainn, I'm okay with it."

I said, "Okay, Sionainn, Sinéad's okay with it, so I'll gladly join you tonight. What time will you be here?"

We chatted a bit more before exchanging goodbyes, and I handed the phone to Sinéad. They briefly spoke before Sinéad said "Goodbye" and hung up.

We spent the rest of the afternoon putting our hair up, finishing our makeup, and getting dressed. We were both going to wear similar sweater tops, skirts, and thigh-highs to emphasize how much we looked alike. We also decided to go braless and commando. Before we finished dressing, we helped each other prepare for wearing our anal plugs, making sure we were well lubed before inserting them. Of course, that led to other fun activities, and we had to hurry to finish before Sionainn arrived.

We were both widely smiling when Sionainn knocked on the door. Sinéad answered the door and let her in. Once the door was closed, they clenched and kissed. Once they broke, Sinéad stepped aside, and I stepped up and pulled Sionainn into a kiss. She hesitated at first, looking over to Sinéad for permission. When Sinéad nodded, Sionainn pressed back into the kiss. Before it got too hot, we broke, and I stepped back. The look on Sionainn's face was priceless as she looked back and forth between Sinéad and me, taking in how much we looked alike.

I loved the outfit Sionainn was decked out in. She wore a nicely tailored suit emphasizing her tall, willowy frame. She wore patent leather flats since she was much taller than Sinéad and me. We were both in 3" heels, and Sionainn was still towering over us.

Sionainn asked, "Wow! How did I get so lucky to have two beautiful women to escort tonight?"

Sinéad smiled and said, "Living right, I suppose." She stepped up to Sionainn, took her arm, and asked, "Shall we?"

I stepped up, took Sionainn's other arm, and headed out the door. Sionainn handed Sinéad in before me, so Sinéad could sit beside her. We took Midlothian Turnpike (US60) into North Chesterfield to a nice pub named O'Malley's, right off the highway.

We turned a lot of heads when we entered the establishment. Sinéad and I were smiling widely, glowing from all the attention we were getting. I looked around, impressed with what I saw. While nominally a pub, it was a really nice restaurant and bar. The bar was impressive, going the entire length of the building, where you could either stand or sit at the bar. There was even a small dance floor on the side opposite the bar.

The place was busy, but Sionainn had a reservation, so we were seated in a booth tucked away in a corner where we wouldn't have the traffic back and forth from the kitchen. Sinéad and I sat on each side of Sionainn, conscious that many eyes were on us, so we acted appropriately. Although nobody knew Sinéad and I was aunt and niece, openly being a lesbian was still taboo enough to get us ostracized. We acted like friends who were just having dinner together.

When our waitress came up to us, we ordered drinks. I ordered a Singapore Sling, having acquired a taste for gin drinks. Sinéad wanted a Tom Collins, and Sionainn decided to get a Shirley Temple since she was driving. Once we had our drinks, we all ordered Shepherd's Pies and side salads. While waiting for our food, we chatted about the weather, politics, and each other's plans for the summer.

I told Sionainn about looking forward to going home because my brother and his family were there, and I'd get to see my niece, Saoirse, for the first time. Sionainn told us about her plans for a road trip in August to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Sinéad jumped in and said she was going too. I was so happy to hear that I almost pulled Sionainn in for a hug. Instead, I just smiled and wished them a great time.

Our food was delicious, and by the time we were finished, I was ready to hit the dance floor. Several couples were already dancing, along with a smattering of single people milling around each other. Once Sionainn covered the bill, we got up and headed to the dance floor. Once there, we danced together, enjoying the looks we were getting from the other single dancers.

We then split up and mingled with the other single dancers. I danced with several other women and a couple of guys, enjoying myself. When dancing with the boys, I noticed their eyes stayed on my chest, obviously enjoying the sight of my freely moving breasts under my sweater, the rush from the fabric making my nipples hard. Being commando and wearing an anal plug made it so much more daring. I especially loved dancing with Sinéad and Sionainn, getting hot while watching their bodies move.

We took a break from dancing and went up to the bar to order drinks. We sat at the bar, sipping our drinks and recovering from the dancing. Sinéad was glowing, and the looks she and Sionainn were sharing were practically shouting to the world that they were into each other. My nipples were aching, and standing up, tenting my sweater as were Sinéad's nipples. I noticed that Sionainn's gaze kept going between my chest and Sinéad's, her head on a swivel. Before it got too far out of hand, I mentioned it was probably time to get going.

Sionainn and Sinéad didn't argue with me. We quickly left, and Sinéad pressed herself up against Sionainn the entire drive back home. I pretended not to notice that Sinéad's hand was on Sionainn's thigh and Sionainn's hand was up under Sinéad's skirt. I was so hot my pussy was burning. I resisted the temptation to flip my skirt up and strum my clit. Instead, I just squeezed my thighs together, saving myself for later.

When we got back to Sinéad's place, I went to say good night and head to my room when I heard Sionainn say, "Anna?"

I turned to face her, putting a look of innocence on my face. Sionainn looked a little flustered and looked over to Sinéad for support. I said, "Yes, Sionainn?"

Looking me in the eye, Sionainn asked, "Would you like to join us tonight?"

Pretending not to understand, I asked, "You want me to watch TV with you for a while? Won't I just be in the way?"

Sionainn got a confused look on her face while Sinéad was quietly breaking up, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Uhm, no," Sionainn started. "I was talking about joining us in Sinéad's bedroom tonight." Her face was red, and when she looked over to Sinéad and found her nearly choking on her laughter, her face got even redder.

I took pity on her and stepped up, and said, "So what you're really asking is if you can fuck me?"

"Well, I wouldn't put it that bluntly ...." Sionainn's voice trailed off.

I turned to Sinéad, smiled, and asked, "Is it okay with you if your stud fucks me?"

"Will you let me watch?" Sinéad asked, playing along.

"Of course. In fact, I thought I could be eating you out while Sionainn fucks me," I said.

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Sinéad said. "Maybe we could switch places, and I can eat you out while Sionainn fucks me."

"Yes," I said, "and maybe once we wear her out, we can fuck each other and let her watch while she recovers?"

"I like how you think, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad said.

I turned back to Sionainn, who was looking back and forth between Sinéad and me with a dumbfounded look on her face. I smiled and said, "Yes, Sionainn. I'd love to join you tonight."

A huge smile split Sionainn's face as she realized we had set her up for this. She turned to Sinéad and asked, "So, you two already had this planned out?"


1...345678