The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie locked eyes with me and licked her lips before responding, "Most women prefer being completely filled with long strokes. That way, the g-spot is stimulated by the head twice on each stroke, once going in and again coming out." Stephanie moved her grip to the very end of the dildo and started thrusting it in until only the very end she was gripping was showing. Again, she sped up her thrusts and started moaning again, the moan only interrupted by a little grunt each time the dildo bottomed out.

Stephanie was really into her demonstration, and I wasn't going to interrupt her, enjoying the view of the dildo nearly disappearing in her vagina with each thrust. I could see her juices squeezing out of her vagina as her pace became frenzied. Her breathing started getting ragged, and her hips started rolling when she suddenly gasped a big breath. I watched in amazement as she rammed the entire dildo into her vagina, the end disappearing from view as her lips closed over it. She moaned, "Oh, God!" and thrust her hips violently several times before she went limp.

Her hand fell away, and her head lolled to the side as she surrendered to her orgasm. I could see her thighs and core spasming before the end of the dildo peeked out from between her lips as if Stephanie's vagina was trying to eject the foreign object in it. I put my feet on the arms of her chair as I reached over and grabbed the end coated in her juices and gently pulled it out, gaping her hole and allowing her juices to flow down over her perineum and onto her anus. I brought it up to my mouth and started licking it like a lollypop, enjoying the taste of Stephanie's juices.

I watched Stephanie as I cleaned off the dildo, and I loved how she glowed from her orgasm. When Stephanie's eyes finally opened and focused on me, I tilted my head back and deep-throated the dildo. When the head hit the back of my throat, I opened my throat and felt the head stretch my esophagus as the last few inches of the shaft entered my mouth. Before I started gagging, I pulled it back out, covered in my saliva.

I held it up, shiny with my saliva, and asked Stephanie, "Did I do that right?"

Stephanie nodded while clearing her throat and said, "That was very good, Anna. You are a quick study."

I smiled at her praise and brought the dildo down to my pussy, lightly pressing the head against my clit, making it pulse. I ran the tip down my slit, pushing in hard enough to part my lips until it reached my entrance. I was so wet and excited by now that I didn't want to fool around. With one steady thrust, I pushed the entire dildo into my hole until the head was nestled up against my cervix. The end of the dildo barely protruded out of my hole when I was done. It felt so good, stretching and filling me just how I liked it. I looked up at Stephanie and saw her eyes locked on my pussy. She was twisting and pulling her nipples, and her lips were shiny from being licked multiple times. I moaned, "Did I do that right, Steph?"

Without looking up at me, Stephanie husked, "Oh, God, yes, Anna. That was well done."

I slowly pulled the dildo out until the head started inverting the opening to my hole. I pushed it back in until I bottomed out and reversed. I sped up the strokes, each passage of the head past my g-spot stimulating it and sending electrical bolts through my body. My left hand was busy pinching and pulling my nipples as I watched Stephanie enjoy the show I was putting on.

Instead of maintaining a smooth, steady long stroke, I was doing it jerkily and varying the length of the stroke to the point that Stephanie reached out, batted my hand away, and grabbed the end of it, just as I had hoped she would do. She said, "No, Anna, you must keep up a steady and long stroke like this." She stood up, reached behind my head with her left hand, grabbed the base of my braid, and tilted my head up so we could stare into each other's eyes. At the same time, she began pistoning the dildo in and out of my pussy in long, firm, regular strokes.

"Oh, God, Steph," I moaned as she plundered my pussy with the dildo. I fell into Stephanie's blue-gray wells as her face filled my entire field of view. I could feel my orgasm rearing up to crash down on me like a tsunami wave as the world went away. The only thing existing was the dildo and Stephanie's eyes. The lust and desire I saw in her eyes made my heart clench, and I started rolling my hips.

"Come for me, Anna!" Stephanie ordered, and I was so ready for it that I immediately crashed into my orgasm.

"Oh, God, Steph!" I keened as I lost control of my body, barely conscious of my body thrashing and spasming. Stephanie did not stop pounding my pussy with the dildo, despite my trying to snap my thighs together, redoubling her efforts. I screamed into an even bigger orgasm, and the world went away ...

... As I slowly became aware of myself again, I was limp and didn't want to move. I felt arms around me, and my head was pillowed against something soft. I gradually became aware that someone was petting my hair and whispering, "Oh, Anna," over and over. I eventually wriggled into the body I was molded against and finally managed to flutter my eyes open.

I peered into the prettiest blue-gray eyes as a wide smile grew on the beautiful face before me. I was in her lap, and my head was pillowed on her breast. She said, "Welcome back, Anna."

I managed to ask, "Are you an angel?"

"Why do you ask?" She replied.

"Oh, God! That was heavenly, so you must be an angel," I answered, closing my eyes again.

She said, "No, Anna, I'm certainly no angel."

I snuggled into her again and said, "That's too bad. I really wanted to make an angel scream my name."

"I'll be happy to scream your name whenever you're up to it," Stephanie said.

I smiled and opened my eyes, remembering I was with Stephanie. I looked up at her and said, "Give me another minute, and I'll see what I can do for you." I turned my head and captured Stephanie's nipple in my mouth and started sucking it, thrashing it with my tongue, and lightly nipping it. I grabbed her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger and started twisting, pulling, and pinching it. I felt them both growing under my ministration and smiled around her nipple as Stephanie began moaning.

Stephanie gasped, "Oh, Anna, that's a good start!" Hearing that, I increased my effort, biting her nipple harder and pinching her other nipple even harder at the same time. I could feel her hips rolling under me, so I knew I was getting her warmed up. Stephanie surprised me by suddenly getting up, nearly dumping me on the floor. I threw my arms around her neck as she half-carried me over to the overstuffed leather sofa.

Stephanie sat down, splaying her legs, and I immediately clambered off her and kneeled on the floor between her knees. I grabbed her hips and pulled them forward to give me better access to her pussy. I leaned in and started lapping up her juices, worming my tongue between her lips to get every drop of her delicious nectar.

I dipped the middle finger of my right hand in her hole to get it lubricated. I started swirling it around her anus while driving my tongue into her hole. Stephanie began to moan and roll her hips as her hands came down on the top of my head, one wrapped around the base of my braid.

I raised my left hand and started circling Stephanie's clit with my middle finger, adding to the stimulation she was getting. "Oh, God, Anna!" came out of her mouth in a drawn-out wail. I could feel her thighs spasming as I drove her to an orgasm, her anus spasming enough to allow my finger to enter. I shoved my finger all the way in. Stephanie almost elevated her ass off the cushion as she wailed, "Oh, God, Anna!" again.

Stephanie was just about ready to explode, so I pulled my tongue out of her hole and sucked her clit into my mouth. I could feel her little nub stiffening as I tongued it. She leaped into her orgasm with a wail that I hoped wouldn't make someone come running to see who was being murdered. Her thighs snapped shut on me as she tried to push my head away at the same time. She thrashed and wailed as I continued my assault, and when I could feel she was starting to come down from her orgasm, I took her clit between my teeth and nipped it.

Stephanie exploded into an even bigger orgasm. She lost control as she tried to curl around her orgasm, only my head locked between her clenched thighs preventing her. She thrust her hips violently several times before falling silent and limp. A flood of her juices hit my chin, and I quickly moved down to lap them all up, not wanting to waste one delicious drop.

I eased my finger out of her ass and sat back on my heels as I watched Stephanie's body spasm occasionally as she worked through her orgasm. Her afterglow was a sight to see, and she was so relaxed that she looked like she was molded to the contours of the couch.

After a time, Stephanie stirred, and her eyes fluttered open. As if it wasn't obvious, I cheekily asked, "So, Steph, did I do that right?"

"Oh, God, Anna, that was absolutely superb," Stephanie moaned as she tried, and failed, to sit up, still not in total control of her body.

"I guess I'm just a fast learner," I snarked.

"Oh, God, I hope so," moaned Stephanie as she finally managed to sit back up.

I clambered up into her lap, my knees on each side of her hips and my feet hooked over her splayed thighs. I started rolling my hips, grinding our pussies together, as I pressed in and captured her lips with mine. I felt her hand go behind me and grab my braid, pulling on it hard enough that I had to break the kiss and tilt my head back.

Stephanie's lips latched onto my throat, and she found a spot that drove me wild, licking, sucking, and nipping the skin, making me moan, "Oh, God, Steph!"

After what seemed like an eternity of plundering my throat, Stephanie's lips worked down over my clavicle, finding another spot that made me nearly levitate out of her lap as I moaned, "Oh, God, Steph!" again. My view was restricted to the ceiling, and I idly noted that the Penrose tiling of the parquet finish was periodic. Both of us continued rolling our hips, our clits clashing, and impulses were shooting through my body. I could feel my oncoming orgasm rearing up like a tsunami crashing down on me as I put my hands on Stephanie's shoulders and pushed back.

Stephanie's mouth immediately latched onto my right nipple. Her right hand crushed my left breast, pinching my hard, aching nipple. I arched my back, trying to relieve the pull on my braid, thrusting my breast harder into Stephanie's mouth. I sped up my hips, grinding my pussy into hers as fast as I could as I started gasping and moaning. I repeatedly gasped, "Oh, God, Steph! I'm coming!" as I felt my orgasm start crashing down on me.

Stephanie let go of my nipple and gasped, "Oh, God, Anna, I'm coming!" I screamed into my orgasm, the tsunami crashing down on me, swirling and tossing me like an insignificant mote, barely aware that Stephanie was also thrashing, writhing, and screaming her orgasm ...

... The dildo I brought got quite the workout before we called it a night. When I returned to my dorm room, it was well after midnight. I had that well and truly fucked feeling, noting my sore pussy and well-used and aching nipples and clit, as I did a quick toilet before crawling naked into my bed. "Thank God I don't have to worry about a roommate," I thought as I burrowed into my pillow. While I nominally had a roommate, she had moved in with her boyfriend before classes had even started, leaving the room to me.

As I fell asleep, I looked forward to my weekly call to Sinéad, anxious to dish on my latest adventure. We loved telling the other about our affairs, going into excruciating details, comparing the women to other women we had known and each other. I just wished I could have a phone in my room instead of having to use the phone in the common room. I had to settle for listening to Sinéad jill herself off as we talked dirty to each other, wishing I could join her.

When I called Sinéad the next day, I told her about Stephanie, detailing how I had seduced her and what we had done last night. Sinéad asked if I had let Stephanie spank me, and I told her no. I said, "Sinéad, my ass belongs only to you. You are the only one allowed to spank it and will be the only one allowed to spank it until I find the one." Sinéad loved to ask, knowing that would be my answer each time. I never told her that even if I found the one, I'd still want Sinéad to spank my ass if we ever got the chance.

***

For the rest of the semester, I behaved in class, dressing appropriately and behaving as a proper woman should. However, I did go commando at least once a week, and each Friday, at the end of class, I'd ask her to guess which day or days I was commando. She said it excited her, knowing I could be sitting there without any panties on. I never flashed her, knowing that what excited her most was not knowing whether or not I was commando. Stephanie was surprisingly accurate in her guesses, so I must have been giving it away by a particular look or gesture without realizing it.

I'd frequently schedule an appointment with Stephanie to see her after class, and we'd meet in her office and make out like minks. I really loved when she bent me over her desk and pounded her girl cock into my pussy, pulling on my braid and lecturing me on esoteric issues of economic growth while doing so. It was amazing how Stephanie made economics sound so erotic, emphasizing essential points with a particularly vigorous thrust and tug on my braid. It's no wonder I aced the semester, even getting an A+ in participation.

December 1967

As I made plans for the winter break, I called Mom and told her I would stop and visit Aunt Sinéad for the night before coming home. Mom said that was fine, and they were looking forward to seeing me for Christmas. I was looking forward to it, too.

When I called Aunt Sinéad to finalize plans with her, she sounded a bit subdued. She told me she was looking forward to seeing me. Then she paused and nervously said, "Anna, when you get here, I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine."

I nearly squealed as I excitedly asked, "Is she someone you're seeing? That's great, Sinéad! I'd be happy to meet her."

"Are you sure, mo mhuirnín?" asked a relieved Sinéad.

I looked around to ensure no one was close enough to hear me when I answered, "Sinéad, I love you. You having found someone to have a relationship with will never change that. I'm so happy for you," I finished.

"Oh, Anna, I'll always love you, too. Thank you, mo mhuirnín. It means so much to me for you to meet Sionainn. I haven't told her about us, so you'll need to behave while she's here. She knows you're staying the night, but she will only be staying for dinner," Sinéad finished in a rush.

"I promise I'll behave, Sinéad," I said. "However, I expect a good spanking afterward as a reward."

"Thanks, Anna," Sinéad said. "I'll make sure it's memorable, mo mhuirnín."

The night before I left to go home, I scheduled an appointment with Stephanie. She would be staying in town for the break, so I wanted to give her something to make my absence bearable. As was usual, by the time I got back to my room after midnight, I was satisfied that Stephanie would be fine until I got back, having made her scream my name several times so loudly that I thought for sure they echoed through the empty halls. Of course, she made me scream her name, too. Before I left, she reminded me that I had an appointment to see her when I returned. I assured her I wouldn't forget about that anytime soon.

I was really looking forward to seeing Sinéad and her friend Sionainn. Sinéad hadn't described her to me, just telling me they had been dancing around their mutual attraction for the last month. I really hoped she was a sweet woman and would make Sinéad happy.

The drive went well. The weather was excellent for December, and I encountered no snow during the trip. When I pulled into the driveway at Aunt Sinéad's, I was tired but looking forward to the evening. Sinéad came out to greet me, and we quickly unloaded my overnight bag and headed inside. I could smell the food that Sinéad was cooking, and as soon as I was settled in, I joined her in the kitchen to help her. I did pull her in for a much-needed kiss, letting her know how much I had missed her.

Dinner would be at six o'clock, so I helped by setting the table and making the salad. I pulled out a nice bottle of red wine and opened it to let it breathe. I shooed Sinéad off to get dressed and ready to greet Sionainn when she arrived. As soon as I was sure everything was ready, I hurried into my bathroom to fix myself up.

By the time Sionainn rang the bell, we were both ready. Sinéad was glowing and looked so beautiful and happy when she answered the door to let Sionainn in. I took Sionainn's coat and went to hang it up in the coat closet, leaving them to stare at each other. I was sure neither of them was even aware I was there; they were so into each other. I knew they wanted to kiss, but if Sionainn didn't think I was a lesbian, she wouldn't want to do anything I might disapprove of.

Sionainn had brought a cheesecake with her, and Sinéad handed it to me to carry into the kitchen. While I did that, she showed Sionainn to the dining room. I put the cheesecake in the refrigerator and started bringing out the dishes. Sinéad offered to help, but I told her to sit and visit with Sionainn. Once everything was on the table, I sat down. Sinéad said grace, and we dug in.

Since Sinéad wanted Sionainn and me to get to know each other, I led the conversation, telling Sionainn what I was doing and asking about her. Sinéad just sat there, smiling as she watched us, glad we seemed to get along.

Sionainn was Sinéad's age and was a beautiful woman. She was tall, towering over both Sinéad and me. I figured she must be 5'8". She had black hair in a pixie cut and the prettiest brown eyes. She had a smooth, sultry voice dripping like melted butter with a slight Southern accent. While we talked, she kept looking back and forth between Sinéad and me, probably amazed at how much we looked alike. She smiled when she said, "You two look like you could be sisters."

Sinéad and I shared a quick look before Sinéad said, "Well, we sure act like it since we have a lot in common."

Sionainn got a thoughtful look on her face before steering the conversation in a different direction. I wondered if she caught the implication that Sinéad had made with that statement. I accepted the change in conversation, and before I knew it, dinner was over. I jumped up to get the cheesecake and returned quickly with three servings. When I popped into the dining room, I caught them disengaging from holding hands but pretended I hadn't seen anything.

After we finished the cheesecake, I shooed Sinéad and Sionainn off to the living room, offering to clean up. I spent as much time as I could justify cleaning up before I came into the living room, calling ahead so they wouldn't be surprised when I entered.

I could tell they had been making out on the couch, although I acted like I hadn't noticed anything. Sinéad's lipstick and outfit were slightly mussed, as was Sionainn's. To prevent an awkward silence, I decided to talk about my plans to go on and get my Master's Degree if I could get enough scholarship money and keep my grades up.


123456...8