The Marriage Years

Story Info
My story continues with me getting married.
1.5k words
4.15
9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I cant quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

** This story has elements of Incest/Taboo. Please be warned. **

The Marriage Years

I got married young, 22 or 23, I really honestly can't remember. We had dated for about 2 years before we decided to get married. In retrospect, I guess I rushed into it. Ralph was a good 7 years older than men and again I think I liked the fact that an older man found me desirable. I also liked the fact that he came from a nice conservative family.

Ralph was far from conservative though. He was almost like a man about town and had many admirers. That was another thing that drew me to him. I felt special that he wanted me over all the other women he could have. He loved to fuck too so that was always a plus point!

While we were dating, I was exclusive with Ralph. Well, exclusive as far as other men were concerned. My boys, what I referred to as Dad and my two brothers, continued fucking me while I was dating Ralph. I didn't think of my family as being other men, they were family. So it wasn't cheating in my mind. It did slow down a lot though, mainly because I was going out on dates a lot and wasn't as accessible or available as before. Or maybe they just felt since I was seriously dating, things at home should slow down.

Mark was the one though that kept pestering me. While it didn't happen always, he particularly liked to come into my room after I returned from a day out with Ryan. He would ask me what I did and if I got fucked or gave Ryan a blowjob. It was kind of liberating for me to talk about it and we would end up having sex or at the very least I'd give Mark a blowjob. Daddy still called me into his room but our sessions were more cuddles and we would always talk about Ryan and how I should take care of my soon to be new family. There was also talk of Ryan's needs and how there would be times that maybe I wasn't in the mood but I should do my best to please him anyway. There were also constant reminders that I could never tell Ralph about what transpired in our family home as it was far to dangerous a thing to reveal. He also stressed that some secrets are best kept to oneself. That was something I always remembered.

Often, while Daddy was cuddling me and talking, I'd feel his cock getting hard and pressing against me and we would often end up having sex. Quick hard sessions with little or no foreplay. Just taken to satiate his throbbing cock.

My wedding day was a blur. There was just so much to do and running from one place to another. The morning was spend getting ready and sorting out last minute details. We had the registration in the evening and then followed by a dinner later that dragged on till late. There was a lot of drinking and dancing and I was really tired.

Ralph and I finally went up to our room and to be honest, I was really too tired to do anything. I knew it was customary though to get fucked on my wedding night and while I was tired, there was still a burning ember in my pussy thinking how it would finally get fucked as a married woman.

I don't know what I was expecting really but Ralph was a little drunk and he was rather obnoxious when he was drunk. Funnily enough, this was also the first time I was seeing him drunk. Sex that night was quick and almost mechanical. He pulled me to the edge of the bed, teased his fingers along my slit for a while then pressed his cock against my pussy. He smiled down at me as he pushed his cock deep into me. I gasped feeling the penetration and looked up into his eyes. His eyes were glazed over with lust and alcohol and the tenderness and love that I thought I may see were somehow not there.

He fucked me hard and fast and came rather quickly. I didn't cum although it was still pleasurable and I felt unsatisfied. Ralph pulled out of me and I could feel his cum dripping out of me as he climbed into bed and fell asleep.

It was the first time Ralph had failed to satisfy me and probably one of the few times I hadn't cum during sex with any man for that matter. I started to wonder if something was wrong with me and I was overcome with a myriad of emotions and I started to cry softly, finally crying myself to sleep.

That so called 'first night' certainly wasn't what I expected it to be nor something that I would cherish.

I didn't sleep to well and woke up early. Ralph was still fast asleep as I snuggled closer to my husband. My husband. Those words gave me a bit of a rush and that rush moved down to my pussy, making it tingle. This was the first man I had ever woken up to. Sure, we had been fucking before we got married but we never stayed over anywhere. And with my boys, I always went to bed alone after sex.

I lightly touched Ralph's face but he didn't respond. I pulled the sheets away, looking at his naked form. His cock was already kind of stiff, what I learnt was what men called 'Morning Wood' or 'Morning Fats'. I slid down the bed till his cock was level with my face. I could see streaks of white crust covering it, what I figured was a mixture of our juices. I could smell the scent from up close as well. It smelt of a mix of bleach and ammonia and maybe even some fishiness. Whatever it was, that odour turned me on.

I licked Ralph's cock head, then moved down to lick his balls and sweep up the shaft. I felt his cock twitch and he stirred slightly. I moved to take his cock into my mouth and I sucked slowly. I could taste both our juices on his cock and my hand moved to slowly rub my clit as I sucked him, my head bobbing up and down on his shaft.

I felt his fingers moved to my hair and grip it. I looked up at him and he was awake with a grin on his face. "Morning baby... ahhh....fuck.... suck it bitch." He said as he started to raise his hips, fucking my mouth. "Suck me like a whore"

His name calling didn't turn me on at all and on the contrary I felt kind of repulsed that he would call me such names. At the same time, I loved how my sucking on his cock seemed to turn him on so much and that to me was more of a turn on.

Placing my tongue against my lower lip, I slid my mouth up and down his meat. As I came up, I used my tongue to swirl around his cock head as I sucked him. These were things I had learnt with Mark and it appeared Ralph loved it too.

"Oh fuckk... yess... your such a good cock sucker wifey." Ralph moaned.

I kept bobbing on his cock,, waiting for that moment when he would pull me off him and say he wanted to fuck me. My pussy ached for his cock, desperate for attention since last night. It wasn't to be though, he suddenly grunted and his body tensed. I felt his cock swell in my mouth and begin to spurt. I fastened my lips on his shaft, feeling his hot liquid shoot into my mouth. I swallowed as his cum filled my mouth, spurt after spurt until his cock started to soften. He moaned softly. "Fuck.. that was so good. You can suck me off every morning now wifey."

While I had enjoyed giving him pleasure, I just felt empty, especially in my pussy. The words of my father rang in my ears, about how I needed to keep his satisfied. Still, my pussy said otherwise. "I wanted to be fucked." I complained softly as I moved back up the bed to lie with my husband.

"Plenty of time for that later hon." Ralph sniggered as he stroked my head. "You're one hell of a cock sucker you know."

And for some reason, that filled me with pride, and a sense of power.

*To be continued*