All Comments on 'The Marriage Years'

by Erina_willing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars. Love your stories, all the better for being true. ( Hope I'm right there) Can't wait to read how much of a slut you become. That's a Compliment by the way, I would never knowingly upset you. Only you did say we could say anything.

nocknockabout 2 years ago

good, Erina, five stars -- but you might want to make up your mind if you call him Ralph or Ryan

RedQueenspupRedQueenspupalmost 2 years ago

Omg please tell me he reciprocated at some point to fulfill Your desire?!?!?!?!?

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

What an empty start to a life together. I know the feeling, as my wife was too busy with her mother and gambling (got married in Reno) after our wedding to 'take care of me' or let me 'take care of her' on our wedding day.

Things still haven't improved, now 20 years later. In fact...they've declined to almost non-existent.

If you're still available...I'd promise at least once a day cums for you. I believe that if I keep you happy...you'll keep me happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErina_willing@Erina_willing
I am not new to Lit. Been here a while just sometimes I feel like starting afresh. Love all sorts of sex and am pretty open. Sex is just sex although sometimes it gets complicated. But if you dont let yourself experience things, then its just all a waste.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES