The Married Man's Aggressive Nurse

Story Info
Dani wants her married patient all to herself... By any means.
1.5k words
4.38
26.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features Danielle mentioned briefly in my first Story 'The Policeman's Mistress' and is a continuation from where she leaves that story, its not imperative that you read that first.

======================================

Danielle strode through the Hotel Lobby full of jealousy, that cops ass felt firm and she could feel her pussy begin to get wet. The sooner she was able to quit her day job the better, she'd been learning from Mistress for a week now and she'd loved every second of it.

She'd had multiple threesomes with her Mistress and a number of different participants ranging from an 18 year old university student to a 50 year old sugar daddy but achieved more orgasms than the rest of her life. But what she hadn't felt yet was what mistress loved the most, domination over a married man.

A particular conversation came ringing through her head when she first started learning with Mistress, "Danielle you don't have to peg a man to fuck him, you can take everything that's his whilst servicing your own pussy. Tell me, when we use a strap on do you feel pleasure?"

"Well, no mistress.."

"So why the fuck would we waist our time with it? I dominate to receive pleasure not to give it to others." Danielle kept this going through her head as she reached her work, the hospital.

After heading upstairs she'd gotten into the locker room and taken off her sultry red dress and stuffed her incredible body into her figure hugging scrubs. She wished she could wear the uniforms she'd seen from the 80's, skirts and stockings turns her on and would really make her bubble butt pop. At least she could keep her slutty lingerie on beneath her scrubs and there was a particular patient she'd been waiting to fuck.

She came out of the locker room and made her way down the ward to room 602, she knocked before entering, "Come in." There he was Mr Jackson but it was still visiting hours and Mrs Jackson was still by his bedside, from what Danielle had found over the past week they were newly weds of 6 months and he'd gotten no action since being in the hospital, "Oh hi nurse Porter please come in."

"Oh Max what have i told you about that, call me Dani." She rubs his arm blatantly infront of his wife, "Nurse, what are you doing here?" said the wife obviously suspicious of the attention her husband was attracting, "I'm here to check on my favourite patient, so Miss Jackson could you step outside please?"

"its Mrs Jackson, Dani."

"Ooops sorry, wishful thinking Max." she winked at Max he looked back at his wife clearly uncomfortable who shook her head and left the room.

"I'm going to examine your cut, has all pain gone or shall i up your pain meds?"

"Actually i think I'm okay the pain is almost gone.."

"Don't speak to soon Hun, I'll just up it for you."

"Shouldn't i speak to my doctor about this? Sorry Dani i just don't want to take any needless pills.."

"Babe, come on its me.." Dani fluttered her eyes and Max melted as easy as she knew he would, "Okay i trust you, Dani."

"Great." she clicked the button hooked up to his pain meds and Max felt an instant affect, he began to go slightly faint, "Dani i-... i don't think i need that much..."

Dani smiled as his head sank into the pillow, she walked over to door and locked it before coming back to his bed, "I'm going to examine you sweetie." She pulled off his duvet and ran one hand up his leg and slowly underneath his gown to his inner thigh, "Woah Dani stop haha this isn't ri-haha this isn't right come on my wife's outside."

"Doesn't it feel good baby?" she kept stroking his thigh with her nails, "yes it does but."

"Oh Butts? i didn't know you were a butt guy, here." Dani pulled down her scrub trousers and revealed a hot-pink lace thong before straddling her prey, "oh Dani wow haha i-i can't do this can you get Lori for me?"

"you don't want your wife you want me don't you?" she leaned in and started sucking on his neck biting hard enough to leave a mark for his wife to discover later.

"shit that feels good but you can get off now."

"shhh.." Danielle leaned across and clicked up his pain relief even more, Max was now laid as if paralyzed. She took the opportunity to bind his hands to the bed, hospital beds perfect for binding new victims with built in bondage gear. "Now that you're just conscious enough for what I'm going to do to you, we can finally have some real fun..." Dani leans in sucks on his lip before licking up the side of his face, "i bet those balls are full baby, you got a big load for me? I want every last drop all over my face." Max's eyes went wide in panic as Dani pulled back his robe to his chest revealing his long flacid cock, "oh baby don't worry I'll have this solid in no time. Trust me, i got way better moves than that bitch wife of yours."

She took his impressive flaccid cock in one hand and aggressively sucked the tip running her teeth over his foreskin before taking it all. She enjoyed feeling his cock rise inside her mouth as his eyes screamed no. For Max when he looked down into Dani's eyes all he saw was pure lust in her brown eyes.

After a couple minutes his cock was long and hard, far too good for his wife, "She doesn't deserve this cock, does she make you cum every day?" Max could only grunt his response trying to say yes, "no? oh my poor Max, let mama take care of you.." she took his entire shaft in one go without even gagging, she wanted to make her Mistress proud.

Now that it was glossy and wet she excitedly straddled his crotch and pushing the button to raise his head board so he was sitting up. Before she pierced her pussy with his cock she removed her top revealing a bra corset top to match her panties and pulled his face in-between her soft but firm 34DD tits. As his cock slid into her pussy her nails dug into his shoulders until they drew blood, she couldn't scream not yet.

His cock was so long it took her time to work her pussy down to his base but she couldn't stop moaning into his ear as she did, "Mmmm fuuuuck your wife is fucking unlucky that you met me. this cock is minnnne now... fuck! Mine! This cock is Mine! Arrhhhhh..." as she twerked on his cock faster and faster she couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer her legs began to shake her eyes rolled back and she sank her teeth onto his neck to stop from screaming, Max started to growl in pain and anger, "mmm sorry babe thats definitely gonna leave a mark..."

Dani started to twerk again slowly this time she started kissing him while she did, sliding her tongue between his lips. She massaged his reluctant tongue and moaned quietly into his mouth. As she started twerking harder and faster Max suddenly started moaning and she felt his cock start to twitch, "Are you cumming already you greedy fucker?!"

Dani was furious as she lifted her pussy off his cock, streams of cum started spraying out. She quickly wrapped her lips around his tip and sucked every remaining drop as Max's body started to relax, Dani remembered another lesson from the mistress: "remember you are the one in control and if they don't do as you say, punishment is required."

Without waiting another second she grabs Max's balls before sliding one finger into his arsehole, she leans back up to Max's face and whispers, "The next time i fuck you, if you cum without my say so... I'll bring my strapon... and it won't just be for your wife." she bites down hard on his ear before undoing his bonds.

She puts her scrubs back on and heads out the door back onto the ward, as shes walking past Mrs Jackson in the waiting area she leans over licking her fingers, "Mr Jackson is out for the count as the doctors thought it appropriate to up his pain meds. You can go back in hun." Her pussy was wet just talking to her having just fucked her husband.

Dani takes out her phone and messages Mistress, 'Had my first married cock all to myself, ended prematurely though 👿' she received an instant response, 'You need to work on your edging babe you're too generous! Hope you got pictures, can't wait to show you mine of the Policeman i owned tonight.'

Dani was so angry at herself, fucking pictures she knew she'd forgotten something. How else would she blackmail him for next time?