The Marrying Kind - 750

Story Info
She's getting married tomorrow, but not to him.
761 words
3.97
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750-Word Project Challenge 2024

Jonas took a long draw off his vape as he ran his hand over Sally's bare shin. The moon shone on their bodies as they sat entwined at opposite ends of the single bed.

"Hadn't noticed...You shaved,"

Looking up from her phone, Sally took a beat while watching him caress her leg.

"Yeah, I'm getting married tomorrow, that's part of the gig," She returned to tapping out a text to her maid of honour.

The two lovers sat in silence, lost in their own thoughts, a hint of artificial strawberry in the air.

They'd had an evening of intense, passionate sex- which for once wasn't fuelled by drinking. No, this was a scheduled appointment between the two of them. Having first met and dated during high school, Jonas and Sally had broken up three times over the years, with each subsequent attempt at a relationship improving nominally, yet still falling quite short.

So after a few years apart, Sally had found a guy with a steady job from a good family and accepted his proposal. She had found a plan she could stick to... even if there was one last loose end to tie up.

She read an overly excited text from a bridesmaid before to flipped her phone onto the duvet and folded her arms over her bare breasts.

"So, I just want to make sure- you're... not coming tomorrow right?"

Jonas brought his eyes up to hers.

"Of course not, everyone hates me there,"

"They don't ALL hate you-"

"Well the drunk violent ones do, and that's good enough for me to get a couple miles away," He smiled and began rubbing her feet. Jonas always gave a good foot rub.

She looked at him wryly and began to feel a little sad. Every silence between them was deafening. Every minute passed was another moment gone.

Sally knew Jonas' body from its rail thin beginnings to the sinewy muscles that had started to fill out and soften. She knew the taste of his skin, the smell of his sweat and every sensitive part she could tickle to get a rise out of him. Oh and he knew her too, especially with that foot rub.

"Y'know- I never minded your leg stubble,"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," Jonas' fingers kneaded her ankle. "Like at first, I was all- eew, what IS this, but then it was like... you trust me... to be comfortable with me,"

Their downcast eyes reflected a blushing silence between them.

"This is the last time right? We can never be together again," Sally mumbled. Jonas grunted.

"No J, I need you to say it so you understand," Her voice had more strength now as she looked up at him across the bed.

"I'd kiss your feet every day if you didn't marry him, you know that right?" Sally stared at Jonas, remembering all the times he'd disappointed her. He laid an exaggerated smooch on toes, causing her to pull back her leg reflexively. Laughing, he drew it back.

"I'd do anything to forget the past," Peering through her toes Jonas delicately kissed her inside arch, then ankle, calf and thigh, pulling his body along hers as he bowed his head to put his lips between her breasts, where he lingered. When he raised himself up he looked at her with sad eyes, bringing his lips within a hair of hers. Sally closed her eyes and regretted all the times she had disappointed him.

It was over now though.

The two kissed slowly, soulfully, woefully. Trying to draw out the last few moments of intimacy they would ever share together. Their story was done, and now Sally was beginning a new chapter.

They broke off and Jonas ambled off the bed without making eye contact. The finality hung in the air as he dressed and Sally looked for something to say.

"Your mom said you were looking for a wedding present for me-" Jonas chuckled.

"Well I couldn't find a pre nup in your size, so" He shrugged, finding Sally's eyes once more.

He looked at her naked body and thought about how he'd have held her through pregnancy, loved her though motherhood, and cherished her in old age.

In another life perhaps. He nodded his head, ignoring her tears and turned to the door.

"Have a good one,"

With that Jonas left, mindful of the wedding present he did buy... for himself.

A one way plane ticket to nowhere, and out of her life for good.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers