The Mason House Pt. 02

Story Info
Thanksgiving.
2k words
4.33
2.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the first party was completed, the mansion was cleaned, and the stories had finally died down we were planning on our next big party. Thanksgiving.

A large grocery chain wanted to throw a Thanksgiving themed party. They had 80 men and women on their list. Julie and Di were the most excited. They had dozens of crazy ideas.

Body paint on nude bodies was such a hit it was going to occur at every party from now on. After the Halloween party I showered for over an hour scrubbing the paint off. Days later I was still finding some here and there. I can only imagine how long it would take to finally peel off entirely.

Amy and Sloan were busy talking about their real Halloween experience. October 30th was the party at the mansion. But Amy and Sloan dressed up again to go trick or treating with my 8-year-old brother Matthew on October 31st. Technically all the women and Jimmy dressed up again and went except Mercedes and Naomi.

Amy was "the Joker", Sloan was "The Riddler", Brie was "Hawk woman", Di was "Batgirl", Amber was "Wonder Woman", Julie was "The Martian Man Hunter", Jimmy was a tiny "Superman", and I went as "Robin." Matthew was dressed as Batman carrying his orange jack-o-lantern bucket as we all followed him around trick or treating. Matthew had begged my parents to allow "his sisters Amy and Sloan" to go trick or treating with him instead of his boring, old, parents. Amy and Sloan were so excited they roped in the other girls to go. Matthew was the biggest hit of every house with 8 people in tow dressed in the same theme. He ran into many friends from school, and they loved the group. I believed Matthew would not stop talking about it for a year at least.

Amy and Sloan prepared their costumes. Sloan would be a puritan colonist with a black suit, white large collar, black hat like a top hat, and talk socks all in body paint. She would carry a toy shotgun shooting at Amy. Amy was going to be a big fluffy turkey with painted feathers but real feathers sticking out of her butt. She intended to run around the house, scratching at the ground, and pecking at people.

Di, Julie, Amber, Jimmy and I were to be dressed as other animals from the time. I thought it would not be a good idea to dress or paint our selves as Native Americans for perception's sake.

Sloan had the idea of making Mercedes and Naomi cows. They would walk around on all 4's, painted in black and white, and "moo" loudly with a large cow bell around their neck. Entertaining yes. Practical no. They did the majority of serving guests food, fetching drinks, and clearing up after people ate. Not to mention they answered the front door, escorted people around, and did other tasks. If they were just wandering around like cows all night, then nothing would be done. Sloan begged that we at least paint them as cows, and I gave in.

The word was out as well. Many actresses, actors, comedians, models, politicians, and billionaires began to contact us. Well, their assistants, publicists, and employees did. The only person to call us in person was Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. I hate that guy, so I told him to fuck off.

We had arranged for 10 women to every 1 man again. It seemed to be the right ratio from the last party. Alcohol was flowing and there were nearly no complaints. Unless you count Jimmy, who had a hard time getting "laid" according to him. Finding hot, sexy, women was easy. Julie and Di would fly to colleges, recruit female athletes, and drain sorority houses. The women were made all kinds of promises, they could be introduced to famous actors, meet "hunks", and find "the men of their dreams." All likely empty promises but it would fill up the house with beautiful women.

The food was ordered, and a band was arranged. A very classy orchestra would play in the main hallway and the music would echo through the whole mansion. I expected the weather would be much colder by the end of November. It was usually between -5 and 5 degrees with snow at that time of year. The house, garage, and other parts would be warm due to the hot spring quarry.

After our last party the 8 Japanese women were escorted to the quarry by my security staff. The women loved the quarry calling it "miraculous and a gift from god." Simon spent much of his time with Kaede until her van was located 3 days later. The other 7 women ran around the mansion and grounds being chased by Jimmy most of the time. It was all good fun, and the shortest one named Rin really took a liking to them. Sloan teased them and stated "they would have the shortest babies" if they had kids. Jimmy was around 5-0, Rin was 4-11. Tiny, tiny, tiny.

When the party was getting started the grocery employees showed up. They were all painted like they were wearing formal suits, dresses, and tuxedos. The paint jobs were very well done with bits of cloth glued here and there to make their dresses look almost real. I was astonished when one man who I swore was 100% paint pulled a handkerchief from his chest. Turned out he had a cloth pocket glued there to hold it. The details were amazing.

The night started out slowly. Amy was pecking the guests, wandering around, and other women were dressed as animals. After the colonials appeared and began to chase the animals, the party really got started. The grocery employees started out very slowly, heavy petting, dancing, and making out. Once they let go, all hell broke loose.

The main dining room had a large table. It was so big that 50 people could comfortably sit around it. It was 10 feet wide and covered with all kinds of food. Turkey, hams, lobsters, vegetables, pies, and so on. Many of the turkey's were women in body paint lying on the table. Two large "pigs" had apples stuffed in their mouths and butts. Also, women in body paint. Then there were women painted to look like maids or English servants who carried food to everyone. Even an old-time barman pouring beer from old wood casks. That was a real hit because there were 5 bar maids with huge tits spilling beer, splashing beer, and wiping tables. They had long heavy dresses that parted in the middle on the front and back. Their pussy and ass were exposed but they played their parts well. Men were groping them as they "fake cleaned" or yelled at inappropriate patrons.

I am sure back then it was inappropriate to shove your finger up a woman's vagina as she bent over to clean a spilled beer. Death by stoning sounded appropriate. But now. At this party it earned you a lap dance or more.

As the party progressed and moved through out the house there were body painted women fucking men in body painted suits in the cinema, billiard room, garage and red room. I regretted the grocery employees wearing black body paint. We later found it rubbed off on the red couch upholstery. Black body paint ass prints were damn near permanent.

Fun was being had by all when the president of the grocery employee bumped into me. He was very drunk and pointed out his wife. She was propped up on the table in the dining room while she ate the pussy of one of the women dressed as a turkey while Julie and Di took turns fucking her with strap on kits. His wife was around mid-40's, curvy, and had nice thick thighs that jiggled when Julie and Di pounded her from behind.

Jimmy was dressed as some kind of bird. He was very unhappy because no one understood what he was doing. I later learned Jimmy was a Dodo bird. He would jump, dance, and try to lead you to "Honey." But no one fell for it or really understood it. Honey later turned out to be a small closet in the hallway where he would lead you, jump on you, and his love making would be the sweet reward. I honestly did not know much about the dodo, but Jimmy gave me a history lesson.

Amber was seen wandering around the mansion with a large camera in each hand. Dozens of other women had cameras too as they walked through the party recording all they could.

When I reached the red room, I was surprised again. All the ropes were taken. Women were painted like birds, tied by ropes from the ceiling, and hanging with their legs spread. Men in body painted suits would take turns fucking them, women in formal dresses were eating their pussies, and women in animal body paint were being chased by even more men. The red room's occupancy was maxed out this night.

I saw a man dressed as an elephant walking around in grey body paint. Elephants at the first Thanksgiving? I think not. But he was wearing a 2-foot-long grey dildo hanging from his waist (supposedly his trunk). I heard women giggling hoping to watch a woman get fucked by him. The latex dick was thicker than my arm.

Brie ended up being my favorite performance of the night. She was an old-time barmaid singing with the orchestra. She did an amazing English accent and sung songs about the ocean and England. I had never heard her sing, but she did an amazing job. Many patrons stood around to listen to her. Although, she was naked and covered in body paint with her boobs swinging gently as she danced and sang so it may have been more than just her singing voice.

Nearing the end of the night I heard loud guttural screams coming from the red room. The president's wife was butt naked, standing over the elephant man, and she was squatting down on the huge 2-foot cock doing everything she could to jam it in her pussy. Every time she managed another inch or two, she would scream in extasy. Brie later told me if felt just like that when I fucked her into the hospital.

The president stood by to watch his wife try and take an impossible grey cock in her pussy. Many pictures and videos were taken. She ended up with nearly half in her pussy before passing out. The girth was larger than a beer can. Truly amazing.

The last thing I saw was Julie and Di in a kiddy pool. They had been covered in mashed potatoes, gravy, and breadcrumbs. They called it "The feast." They each pointed to a man who would jump in and fuck them. After each man finished, they would point to another and another. In the end women were climbing into the pool to eat the mashed-up concoction. I thought it was disgusting but who am I to judge?

I went to bed a little while before the end of the party. I learned from Jimmy later there was a huge food fight in the dining room. People were covered head to toe in green beans, pies, pumpkin pie, and cranberry sauce while they all fucked themselves senseless. Jimmy stated in the end it was difficult to tell each other apart because everyone was so thoroughly covered.

It was a mess to see and a mess to clean up. No complaints again except from Jimmy. He did not get much attention from any one woman. Amber, however, commented she had gathered great footage and the video to be released would be 2-3 hours long and very entertaining.

Again, the shower before bed was my favorite time. I had the women to myself, we showered and scrubbed. Amy had multicolored fake feathers glued to her butt. It was both funny and painful when Sloan ripped them off. The end of the night was around 4 am again. Sleep was quick and easy with a bed full of naked women. I would never get tired of the feeling.