The Masquerade Pt. 03 - Recovery

Story Info
After my first orgy MFM, DP, DVP, the women took over.
2.8k words
4.59
5.6k
5
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just had sex with three men, at a sex party, in front of dozens of strangers. I was weak kneed and buzzing from alcohol, orgasms and attention. My boyfriend helped me back to the large sectional and handed a bottle of water to me as I slumped, still sweaty and sticky in my crotchless panties and heels, my bra and dress now lain neatly across the back of the sofa next to me,

The blonde that had been so friendly to me, and in fact had blown my boyfriend before he took my anal virginity, brought me a towel and sat next to me, stroking my face as she put an arm around me. "You were absolutely amazing!" She told me as she softly nuzzled my ear and neck with her lips. "I think everyone at this party wants to fuck you now..." I looked startled, and seeing my momentary panic, she soothed my concern, "Don't worry baby, you don't have to do anything more that you aren't comfortable with doing."

She trailed her fingers down my chest, tracing her fingernails around my always stiff nipples. Her touch was both soothing and electrifying, as I found my body responding to her attention. I turned my head and sought out her lips, sharing a warm kiss as my hands reached out for her large, firm breasts.

She broke our kiss after a few moments and took me by the hand. "Come with me, let's go somewhere to get a little more comfortable." I stood and followed her, leaving my dress behind. I was quite a sight to behold as I followed her in just heels and panties. Quite a few hands caressed or slapped my ass as we moved through the crowd.

We entered one of the dimly lit side rooms that had a sign which read "Ladies' Lounge", the floor covered with pillows and cushions. She helped me lay back and get comfy as she removed my heels and began to massage my feet. It was a welcome respite after standing, dancing and fucking in 3" heels. I sighed in appreciation and closed my eyes to enjoy her touch.

After several relaxing minutes, she started massaging my calves, leaning down to kiss my legs as she slowly kept working her way up them. It was slow and sensual, and I found myself in a dreamy state of bliss. I knew where this was headed, and I was secretly looking forward to it. My only sex with another woman was rather forced on me by my boyfriend's wife the first time we were together. This time was going to be at my choosing. I felt my arousal building once again.

I reached out and caressed her hair as she kissed my inner thighs, spreading them wide with her hands. She looked up at me with her blue eyes as her red lips and tongue found my wet, willing center. I watched as her hot mouth covered my lips and I gasped sharply when her tongue found my clit, rapidly flicking it. My fingers now entwined in her hair as I pulled her to me, my hips moving up and down as she devoured me.

The thumping and bumping of the music in the main room, was muted in here, so my moans seemed extra loud to me. Or was it that I was just enjoying my first solo sex with another woman so much? Either way, my moans attracted the attention of two other women, one petite and one tall and buxom, that had peeked in the room. They entered and took a spot next to us, kissing and fondling each other as they both watched us. They were whispering to each other and after reaching some decision, they turned their attention to me.

Clearly, I was a featured attraction at this event, as the petite woman began to kiss me and the other slipped off her dress as she began sucking my nipple. I returned the kiss hungrily, our lips and tongues melding as one. All this attention and soft, perfumed flesh was too much for me, and I began cumming in my blonde friend's mouth. My tummy tensed and my hips rose off the cushions as wave after wave crushed me.

All three women kissed and caressed me as my orgasm slowly subsided. I was flushed and taking deep breaths as they attended to my spent, glistening body. It was so relaxing to bask in their tender mercies.

My respite was short lived, however, as my blonde friend said, "Ok baby, my turn to see what that pouty little mouth and tongue can do with a needy pussy!" She slid up my body and straddled my face as she lowered her open, wet lips onto my mouth. Her taste was strong and so different from the only other vagina I had tasted. I licked at her lips, savoring her arousal as my hands encircled her hips to cup her curvy bottom.

I sucked on her clit, as she had done to mine as the other two women repeated their maneuver, kissing her and sucking/playing with her breasts as I began to pleasure her with my mouth. She was very vocal and bawdy as she told me to eat her pussy, "you are such a hot little piece of ass, fuck my cunt with your face!" Clearly she was pent up and ready to cum.

I teased her asshole with my finger tips as she began to bear down on my face and rub back and forth. When she finally came she screamed out, "Oh FUCK! Yes! Just like that you little bitch!" I was proud of myself for my apparent sapphic skills as she heaped praise on my oral efforts. She slid back down my body until we were chest to chest, legs entwined as she licked and kissed my chin and lips, tasting herself.

We laid there, basking in the afterglow as the other two women moved into a 69 next to us, and began to pleasure each other. We gazed lazily at them, our throbbing pussies pressed against each other's silky thighs. I caressed the ass of the woman on top, as it was next to my head. My fingers tracing trough her crack and down to her lips.

The woman that was under her, eating her out, sucked on my fingers briefly when they neared her lips. I used her saliva as lubricant and teased the other woman's winking star, rimming it before sliding it in her bottom. Both women groaned appreciatively as I added to their play. It wasn't long before they were both cumming together, with my finger being clenched in a very hot asshole.

We all giggled and kissed, hugged after a few moments of recovery. After chatting, I decided it was time to go find my date and let him know I was tired and ready to go home. My blonde friend and I exchanged names (her's was Nina) and email addys so we could keep in touch. I grabbed my heels and left the room as other women were wandering in solo and in pairs.

After freshening up in the restroom, I walked straight to the bar and ordered a very large glass of ice water from the bar tender. Gulping it I scanned the room for my date. Most folks were now undressed to varying degrees and in the throes of passion. It reminded me of the scene from "Caligula" as it was now a full-blown orgy. Nearly every imaginable combination of flesh and sexual position was on display. I was surprised at the number of men engaged in sexual acts together. I had never seen anything like that in person and it was very arousing to see extremely attractive, fit men, sucking and fucking each other or with the aid of equally stunning women.

The bartender handed me a soft towel to place on a bar stool as he said, "Quite a view, isn't it?" He was grinning as he refilled my glass. I nodded, mesmerized, as the music continued thumping synchronized with the lighting. "I've never seen anything like it," was my almost embarrassed reply.

"I work everyone of these parties, and it never gets old," was his response. I took notice of him the first time. He was also wearing a mask, but had a square jaw, shaggy blonde hair and very friendly brown eyes. He wasn't tall, but had broad shoulders and very sexy forearms and hands. He wore a very form fitting white t-shirt and tight jeans. I guessed he was much closer to my age than my date, and by the lipstick smudges on his cheeks, neck and shirt, I could tell he was hired for his looks as much as for his bartending skills.

"I'm Rob," he said, extending his hand, staring at my breasts, "I haven't seen you around before, and by your accent you are a southerner from the States, yes?"

I took his strong hand, "I'm Beck. You guessed correctly, and it is nice to meet you as well." We exchanged small talk for a few minutes as I kept scanning for my date. I finally spied him. He was standing next to a couple that were fucking doggy-style. He had his cock out of his slacks and the man thrusting into the woman was sucking him eagerly. I was shocked! I had not expected him to be into that, but it was an orgy after all.

Rob followed my gaze and asked which one of the men was my date. "The one getting the blowjob," I stammered a bit. Rob chuckled, "well pretty much anything goes at these parties. Lots of inhibitions are shed and there isn't any judgement. Lucky bastard, is definitely enjoying himself. And he is extremely lucky to have someone as gorgeous as you accompanying him."

I blushed as I thanked him for the complement. I don't think I had ever had a casual conversation with a stranger while I was in this state of undress, my breasts just out there for all the world to see.

"I wouldn't waste my time with that guy's mouth if you were with me," he said flirtatiously. The statement caught me off guard and I sized him up again as I realized he was hitting on me. I also realized that he as slowly rubbing his pants leg and that his erection was stuffed downward and growing in his jeans.

"So tell me, Rob," I said flirting right back, "are you allowed to do more than tend the bar at these parties?" My gaze on his crotch. Something about seeing my date getting another blow job (and this one from a guy) sparked a small flame of jealousy and I found myself wanting to get back at him a little.

Rob smiled and leaned back on the counter behind him, "Come around back here and I will show you."

A new rush of excitement tingled through my body as I hopped off my barstool and sauntered around to his work space. He put his hands wide at his side on the counter as I stood in front of him. I leaned forward and took the bulge in one hand and placed my other on his firm chest. I leaned closer in and kissed him. His lips responded in kind and I felt his hips pushing outward more as I rubbed him just right.

I unbuttoned his jeans as we kissed, reaching into his jeans and pulled out his nice thick cock. It sprang upward when it popped free of confinement and I stroked it with both hands as he put his arms around me and cupped my ass.

After a moment of sliding my hands up and down his shaft, and caressing his shaved balls, I dropped to my knees, looking up at him and wet his head slowly, with my tongue and lips. I used both hands and my willing mouth in attempt to give him the best blow job ever. His cock was leaking salty precum, and he was a little sweaty from working, which was a strong and arousing aroma.

I eagerly sucked and stroked his cock. He was moaning and breathing heavy as he was nearing completion. "I want to fuck your gorgeous tits." he hissed through clenched teeth. I quickly straightened up and he grabbed my breasts and slid his cock between them. i placed my hands on his and we both squeezed them together as he began to thrust between them. His thick head kept poking out and I licked it, tasting his flowing pre-cum.

"Oh Beck, I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed, and with one final thrust he ejaculated. I took the first large blast in my mouth and on my chin. I looked up at him, taking the next shots on my neck and chest. He was grinning as he panted and I held his cock in place as it twitched, semen running down my breasts and between them.

He pulled me up and close to him and tenderly licked his cum off my chest, neck and then my lips before kissing me deeply. It was very hot. Even better, I heard someone slow clapping behind me. I turned to see my boyfriend at the bar.

"When my date is finished servicing you, I could use a refill." I blushed a bit (I'm not sure why) and excused myself to go to the ladies room. I took my time, looking in the mirror at the woman I had become. I looked older, confident and very self-assured.

My boyfriend entered with my clothes and stood behind me, I looked at him in the mirror and thanked him for bringing me and opening me up (literally) to this new lifestyle. "I told you, you were a natural the first time we were together," he said slyly.

"Well, I was surprised to see a guy suck your cock..." I grinned mischievously.

"Yes, he was very skilled, but I prefer your attention to my cock." He replied. With that declaration he pushed me forward against the vanity with one hand as he undid his slacks, freeing his still erect cock.

"I want to finish inside you." He put his foot between mine and forced them apart, grabbing my ass with one hand as he lined his cock up against my pussy. I was wet from excitement, and cum and, though a little sore, easily received his thick cock as he sank it all the way inside. He grunted his approval and grabbed my hips. He began pounding me hard, our bodies slapping loudly together, as my ass jiggled and breasts swayed. His cock was so hard (I remembered he said he was going to pop a blue pill) and it felt so good as he thrust in and out of me.

I slid a knee up onto the vanity, opening myself up for him and he leaned in, grabbing my breast as he panted heavily into my neck. It was intense and animalistic, bordering on rough as he reclaimed me. All the different sexual partners I had enjoyed that night, coupled with his absolute screwing was almost too much for me, and I encouraged him to cum.

To my surprise, he pulled his cock out and pushed it against my little star. I gasped as he rammed his thick head past my tender little ring. Luckily, he was so well lubricated that I was able to relax enough to take him inside. He hadn't even asked, and was fucking my ass for the second time tonight. I winced and bit my lip as he stretched me open.

Thankfully, it didn't take him long before he ground against my cheeks and I felt it throb inside me as he let loose another torrent of cum. He moaned loudly as he dumped his load in my bottom. He held himself deep inside me as he breathed heavily and kissed my neck and the side of my face.

He finally pulled out and I felt his cum running out of me and down my thigh. I excused myself and went to a stall to clean up as best as I could while he zipped up and waited.

When I came out, he handed me my clothes and told me to get dressed so we could go back to the hotel. I was relieved as I realized I was very tired and sore.

On our way out, Rob gave me a hug and slipped his card to me. My boyfriend was a tad jealous, but took it in stride. I am sure that he concluded that Rob would be an excellent candidate for future MFM encounters.

The rest of the trip was rather vanilla. We didn't even have sex again before we flew home. He dropped me off at my place with a kiss and promised to check in on me later after he did some major kissing up to his wife. It was very surreal. I went inside, took a long hot bath and slept for almost an entire day. It was going to take a while to reflect and recover from my wild orgy. And part of me, you know the part, was already looking forward to doing it again.