The Massage

Story Info
A request for a "Special" massage.
1.1k words
3.67
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never been one to look back and say what if?

I missed an opportunity to join a swinger's group in my mid 20s. That could have been a game changer, who knows?

4 years before that I had my first glory hole experience. There was a 3 stall, 2 urinals building in the park. I was masturbating at a urinal unaware of the guy in the stall next to the urinals. As I unloaded, he made a noise and I saw him thru the hole about the size of my fist. I was embarrassed a bit, but he was not laughing. He was just zeroed in on my dick. I took time to milk it and sling the cum into the urinal. The sink was too high for me to wash my dick, so I left.

3 days later, I sat in the stall by the urinal and beat off to the pictures on the walls. No one came in while I was there, but then, I wasn't there long.

Saturday morning, I went there again but all the booths were occupied. I went to the urinal to pee and wait. I looked over at the hole and the guy was using his finger to beckon me to come closer. I pointed my dick at the hole and he filled the hole with his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I didn't see anyone else so I stepped over and let him taste my dick. Pretty soon I was all the way in the hole and he had the whole thing in his mouth. Then I heard someone coming so I jerked out and stepped back to the urinal, trying to hide my 7 inch hard from the guy who stepped up to the next urinal. I thought I could wait him out and kind of had my back to him but he was taking soooo long. Finally, I looked and he was jacking off and looking for me to turn so he could see my dick. I did and instead of him reaching for me he nodded and looked at the hole in the booth. He pretty much told me to go back to it. I did. It took about 30 seconds for me to cum. I was a huge load. When I started to pull out, the guy pulled on my dick a little so I went back in. He spent another 30 seconds milking me dry.

I worried about that for 3 days wondering if I was gay. After that, I decided it didn't matter. I went to that building at least 4 times a week. Then I met a girl who bedded me on the second date.

Fast forward 53 years to a 78-year-old man who has had hundreds of blow jobs from men and women alike. Married twice, raised 4 children, helped 10 grandchildren and lost the 2nd wife 6 years ago. I really miss touching and being touched even when it didn't lead to sex.

So, I decided to try servicing a man myself. I found several gloryholes in the adult store arcade about 2 hours from my house. They also have booths with padded bench seats. I sucked several thru the holes but they were old, like me and didn't cum; they also seemed more interested in sucking me as well.

After several visits over a 3-month span, I was in a shared booth with a guy who was very clean. He was probably in his 60s and had a 5 inch fat dick. He wanted me there but wasn't interested in even touching my dick which is still about 6 inches and pretty. We watched the porn and pumped ourselves until I decided I give him some head. It was clearly what he wanted but he didn't try to push me down or anything. I think he knew I wasn't full-fledged gay. Then I came up and watched the movie and positioned myself where he could do whatever he wanted but he just kept working on himself. I decided I liked the feel of his dick in my mouth, so I went down on him again. My timing was perfect. I felt the warm cum rolling out of his fat dick. I was so pleasantly surprised I opened my eyes and moaned like I would if I was Cuming. Then I saw he had his hand ready to catch the spill if I pulled up. Clearly, he understood I was no expert. I swallowed and stayed for about 15 seconds more. I sat up so pleased I didn't quit; so happy I liked it; so happy he wasn't aggressive with me. I said, that was my first. He looked like he doubted that but he sort of smiled. I said, it wasn't bad; it was a little salty, like precum and I liked it. Then I went back on him to get the late cum that happens as you relax and go flaccid. He was patient enough to let me do that.

Two of the hottest memories from my past prompted me to do that. One was a huge breasted woman who gave me a standing blow while I stood on a chair in front of her.

She told me to keep it out so she could watch it go down. About a 3rd of the way down, a couple drops of cum appeared and she never took her eyes off my dick as she leaned in sucked that cum out. Then she took the head of my dick into her mouth and used her thumb and two fingers to milk the rest of it out.

The other was when my wife woke me up one morning sucking my dick. When I reached for her, she made it clear she just wanted to blow me. We'd had sex the night before and I was in my late 60s so I wasn't fast to cum. She laid her head on my chest and gave me a hand job. She had taken so long to get me off it left me with a good size load when I did cum. She knew I was about to blow so she sat up. I thought she was going to go down on me, but she didn't, she let it blow, I was surprised how far the first two shots went. As I neared the end, she squeezed it to make a puddle of cum at the end of me dick held in place by her fist. She leaned over and loudly slurped that up. Then she proceeded to suck every drop off my stomach. I thought that was the hottest thing I ever seen because she had rarely blown me in the last 5 years.