All Comments on 'The Massage'

by andrebarr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Kay-DeeKay-Deeover 17 years ago
That Did It For Me

Very erotic. While reading it I was that girl and now I'm, well let's just say I'm moist! Thanks for a stimulating read - Kay

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This wet dream had a limited sexual imagination

The protagonist in this story seems to have greatly enjoyed his imaginary partner's genitals, but there are so many other erogenous zones that he totally ignored. I'm a certified massage instructor, and for years I taught my students sensuous massage. They learned dozens of techniques to sexually arouse male or female clients or their own partners slowly, before even approaching the genitals. Techniques include licking the side of the neck or the folds of the ear, sucking the toes one by one, massaging the webbing between the toes with your finger or your tongue, etc. There are many other moves that make the recipient eager to enjoy a sensuous massage, all of which would also be appreciated as foreplay. I'm retired now, but I still give lessons and erotic massages to all who want them. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I want to pass my skills on to the next generation. Andrebarr wrote an arousing story here, sure to stimulate many readers. Perhaps his next submission will expand the variety of massage techniques his characters administer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandrebarr@andrebarr
I love researching for my erotic tales. The buzz from riding my fireblades not short of having sex Love chatting on Skype

story TAGS