The Mature Professor's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no need to see lady lips and then walk through art exhibit, then maybe you get dressed." Wilhelm said delighted the mature woman is so angry and he is in control.

Wanda is pissed for the humiliation that she is enduring because of an unknown coward. She walked over to the desk, pushed everything off it, the contents landing with a crash on the floor. She stepped on a chair and climbed onto the desk. Wanda put her hands in back of her, leaned back and spread her legs wide showing her womanhood to Wilhelm and Sue. Sitting there with her legs spread she says. "Can I get up now, or do you want to take a photo of my pussy to remember me by." The demeaned woman said with anger aimed at the little man.

"Yes, yes take photo lady bits." Wilhelm said as he took his phone out and took many photos of her womanhood and breasts excited he has this mature woman that he will be able to direct into shameful poses for the group. "Now we go through to see artwork and then you dress." Wilhelm said as he opened the door to go out into the area with all the art work. "I show you how you model." He continued as they were walking through the gallery.

Sue was amazed at the intestinal fortitude Wanda has being nude and not the least bit shy, she was walking with her head held high. Wanda was making eye contact with the little man as he spoke she was in her porno actress persona, to get through tonight. If looks could kill the little man would be dead. He was savoring his control over this mature woman.

"See drawing of woman, that how you model for group." Wilhelm said pointing to a drawing of a woman reclining with her legs spread facing the artist. Walking a little further was another drawing a woman on her knees with her legs spread showing her womanhood and everything else showing in the explicit pose. "Pose like that too." Wilhelm said.

Wanda will be totally exposed in all the poses she was shown. They walked to the back of the exhibit and there were drawing of couples and threesomes posing.

"Want you model with other men and women." Wilhelm said to Wanda.

Sue was shocked at the poses. Wanda never modeled with other women; she only modeled with men during her porno days, so Wanda has come to the realization that she may have to do this type of modeling also, before they catch the coward that is trying to control her.

"You model with couples?" Wilhelm said.

"Do you want me to model for you Wilhelm?" Wanda said with authority.

"Yes, yes model with other men." Wilhelm said knowing he won't get paid by her nemesis if she decides not to model at all.

"No, I will model alone for your group. I don't mind spreading but, that is as far as I go." Wanda said trying to negotiate with Wilhelm.

"Okay, okay, you start model alone Thursday then six o'clock." Wilhelm said not pleased that Wanda will not model with other men and women, as 'X-rated six' will pay more money for the group photos.

"Sue will be coming with me also." Wanda said.

"Okay, okay, Sue can come too." Wilhelm said.

While Wanda and Wilhelm were negotiating her modeling assignment, they heard someone coming in the front door. Wanda turned to see Sarah, a young woman that is in her art history class, walking up to them.

The young blonde woman was surprised to see her professor nude walking around the gallery she said. "Professor Ames what are you doing here and why are you nude?"

"Wilhelm said I had to audition to pose for the art group." Wanda said.

" I didn't have to audition to pose for the group. No one wanted to see me nude, before I modeled." Sarah said.

Wilhelm knowing he was caught tried to backpedal saying. "Professor do different type modeling need to see body." The little man said in broken English.

"Could you come to my office tomorrow and I will talk to you about this situation I am in. Sarah in the meantime could you keep this under your hat, that you have seen me nude tonight?" The professor asked in a beseeching whisper as she took the young woman aside out of ear shot of Wilhelm.

"Yes I will forget I have seen you here." Sarah whispered, concerned that the professor is being made to strip unwillingly.

Wilhelm came toward the women. "Ah good, good, Sarah you go get ready model. I have Professor come watch you." The little man said pleased the mature woman standing in front of him is someone of importance.

"Can I get dressed now and then watch Sarah model?" Wanda asked, not wanting to take the chance there are others in the group who know her.

"No, No you stay nude, watch Sarah for while then you leave." Wilhelm said enthusiastic that she is a prestigious Professor at a college near Alford. He will want more money from 'X rated six' now.

They walked to the studio area and Wilhelm said. "Sarah there in dressing room, you go in see her."

Sue and Wanda went into the dressing room, after knocking and getting the okay to enter. "Professor Ames what are you doing here and who is that with you?" Sarah asked, standing in front of Wanda and Sue, not the least bit embarrassed to be nude, in front of the two older women.

"Sarah you're making more money modeling for figure studies right." Wanda said without the young woman explaining why she is modeling.

"Yes, I am working my way through college. Working at a store doesn't give me enough money to live on and go to college also." Sarah said.

"I know Sarah, I did the same thing and someone is blackmailing me presently to try to discredit me, by making me do things like this." Wanda said almost in tears, she introduced Sue saying. "Oh Sarah this is Sue, she is helping me find out who the coward is that is pulling the strings."

"Hi Sue, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear of your problem Professor. How can I help you?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know Sarah, but I think you should stop modeling, so you won't end up in the same situation as I am." Wanda said concerned for the young woman's future as much as she was for herself.

The artist started to arrive and Wilhelm came in without knocking saying. "Almost time to start." Enjoying the view of the two nude women.

"I want to get dressed, before I meet the artists." Wanda said angry at Wilhelm for wanting her to stay nude.

"You want get dressed, then get dress and go, Wilhelm no need you. Go; go I find someone that wants model nude." Wilhelm bluffed in a stern voice knowing 'X rated six' has something on Wanda and to show her he will not negotiate with her.

"Okay, I will meet with the artists before I leave." Wanda said defeated, but very angry with the little man.

"Good, good you come then meet Artists and then you can go." Wilhelm said happy his bluff worked and he has control of this mature woman. "We ready to go." He continued.

Sarah put a robe on and started for the door.

"Can't I have a robe also?" Wanda said in a last ditch effort to lessen her humiliation.

"Sorry, Sorry have only one robe." Wilhelm lied, as he wanted the mature woman nude in front of the artists. He wanted to show 'X rated six' he was worth the money 'X-rated six' is paying him to humiliate the Professor, and to make sure the Professor's nemesis doesn't call ICE on him and his daughter as he threaten to if Wilhelm doesn't get the Professor to perform humiliating acts in front of the group.

During the time Wanda was in the Art Cooperative Sam was collecting data on Wilhelm and going through his financial records after he found out his last name through facial recognition software. He has a record in another country and thus Sam found a photo of him through Interpol.

Wanda had to meet the entire group of artists while nude. She reverted back to her porn star days to find the intestinal fortitude to do this. Sue felt sorry for Wanda she doesn't deserve this treatment, but there was nothing she could do; only take video of the encounter.

Wilhelm was taking his own videos, as the building had hidden camera's to document the posing sessions and everyone coming and going.

"Wanda before you leave, one more thing. Spread legs have artists check lady lips see if they like." Wilhelm said relishing the control he has over the mature Professor.

Wanda sat on the edge of the posing platform and spread her legs wide to show pink. "That will cost you." She said in a very angry threatening voice.

"Good, good, you can go now." Wilhelm said following the two woman to the office and Wanda's clothes. He had an inspiration on the way, to show her he is in control of the Professor. "Sue take clothes, Wanda go nude to car."

"What if someone calls the cops?" Wanda said hysterical for the second time this week.

"You get caught you explain?" Wilhelm said as he pushed the struggling Professor through the door nude laughing at her.

Wanda ran to the car and jumped in the passenger side, she was sobbing as she tried to put her clothes back on. Sue got into the driver's side and drove the Professors car as the woman was in no shape to drive she was so stressed. They stopped at Five Brothers Restaurant in Barrington for Supper. Wanda never put on her undergarments, only her skirt and blouse, throwing her undergarments in the back seat. It took her a few minutes to compose herself and reapply her makeup, but she was feeling a little better twenty minutes later, when they walked into the dinning establishment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Sam was sitting in his car pissed to the max when he saw Wilhelm push the nude mature woman out the door in broad daylight on a busy commercial street, he called Hale:

"I'm here in Alford; I know who the character Wilhelm is, who your wife met with. He is not quite legal. I intercepted an email from Wilhelm to 'X rated six'. Wilhelm is being paid by him to humiliate your wife. What do you want me to do? Wilhelm is also recording everything in the building secretly with hidden cameras. I have video capture of the whole time your wife was in the building and what the pervert made her do." Sam didn't tell Hale about the episode of Wilhelm forcing Wanda out of the building nude for fear that Hale would take matters in his own hands and they wouldn't be able to find out who 'X-rated six' is.

"I want you to talk to Wilhelm persuade him, it will be better for him to work with us, than 'X rated six'. Do you think you can do that?" Hale asks laughing and then he became serious and continued. "As far as the videos save them we will deal with them later, if need be."

"It will be my pleasure." Sam said, wanting to extract a pound of flesh for the problems the unknown coward is causing Wanda.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hale was waiting for Wanda when she arrived home. Sue was with her, she drove Wanda's car, because the Professor had one too many glasses of wine to calm her nerves.

"It was horrible Hale what the little twerp had Wanda do. She has to go back there Thursday to model." Sue told Hale as Sue helped the 'Happy' Wanda into the house.

Hale was distressed to see his wife drunk, as she never has more than a glass of wine during meals, in the years they have been married. "Thank you Sue, did you get photos or a video?"

"Yes, they are on the computer Wanda left in the car." Sue said.

"You did a great job that means Sam has the video also." Hale said.

"Sam was there? We didn't see anyone." Sue said amazed at the stealth of the security man.

Sue and Hale walked Wanda to the master bed room.

Hale started to undress his wife to put her to bed; he was surprised to see she was nude under the skirt and blouse. "How come Wanda has no undergarments on?" Hale asked Sue the look on his face scarred the woman.

"Because Wilhelm made her leave nude, he pushed her out the door." Sue said in a small voice. "I couldn't do anything about it" She continued with tears in her eyes. "It was awful the way your wife was treated." Sue broke down and cried.

Hale comforted Sue by giving her a hug before they completed the task of putting the unconscious Professor to bed after they dressed her in a negligee. Hale escorted Sue to the door after she calmed down.

"Sue thank you for your help. Sorry you have to see this, but I need someone I can trust to go with my wife. If something happened to her I don't know what I will do. I love her so much and am angry for the predicament she has been in. She is a good woman." Hale said almost breaking down in tears, but then Sue could see his resolve return. "The stalker is in a lot of trouble. We will bring him down."

Sue gave Hale a hug, but then realized that she has no transportation home. "I need a ride home."

Hale called a Limo driver he uses saying. "Hi Walter, I know it's late, but could you come by my house to pick up a friend of my wife's and bring her home. My wife is under the weather, so I don't want to leave her alone."

"Sure Hale I can take care of that, but it will take me about an hour to get there." Walter said.

"Do you mind having to wait an hour for a ride?" Hale asked to Sue.

Not having many chances to ride in a Limo Sue said. "Are you kidding Hale? I will wait all night to have a limo pick me up. I just have to call my husband and let him know where I am."

Hale and Sue conversed about the misfortune Wanda is incurring, but Hale confided in Sue, Wanda's troubles will be over soon and 'X rated six' will be history.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After the Limo picked up Sue, Hale called Sam saying. "Sam you have to get Wilhelm to tone down his treatment of my wife. Do you think that's possible?"

"No problem Hale, I want to talk to him after the group leaves, when he comes out of the building. I know where his car is. I ran his name through DMV and got a plate number. I have to go now, get ready to meet him." Sam said.

-------------------------------------------------------

I bet by now you're wondering about Sam and Carl so I think it is time that I give you a little bit of information about them. They are retired Army Special Forces. The men became friends during The Desert Storm Conflict and they retired after their twenty year enlistment. The two men realized they had no skills, but the ones they were taught in the Army. They found an ad in a mercenary magazine, looking for sub-contractors with their skill sets and that is how they met Hale. I will leave you to fill in the blanks.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wilhelm was the last person to leave the Art Cooperative. He locked up and went to his car. He entered the driver's side and a burlap bag was put over his head. He started screaming.

Sam being a much larger man had his hands on Wilhelm shoulders and very calmly said. "I have no wishes to harm you, stop screaming and listen." Sam said in the little man's ear. He stopped almost immediately. Sam continued. "I know you're not quite legal in our country, so you're not going to the police. I don't want to harm you I want 'X-rated six'. I know you're receiving payment from him to humiliate Wanda. I can track any emails you send to him and texting also, so don't let him know we are looking for him, or I will come back and hurt you next time. I don't want you to humiliate Wanda any more than needed for us to get to 'X rated six'. Understand! The stunt you pulled tonight having her go home nude was not on his agenda. Never do that again." Sam hit a pressure point on the little man's body causing him some pain, and that is when he could smell piss in the car, the little man pissed his pants.

"Yes, yes I understand." Wilhelm said in more of an accent because he was scared.

"Take your clothes off and throw them out the window. You can't go home with wet pants." Sam said still holding the bag on Wilhelm's head.

Without a word Wilhelm stripped and threw his clothes out the window.

"Count to one hundred, before you take the bag off your head, understand Wilhelm." Sam instructed.

"Yes, yes Wilhelm count to one hundred, I do that." The little man babbled.

Sam exited the car and went through the little man's pants to get his wallet and left.

It was a very nerve racking trip home for Wilhelm he wished he didn't force Wanda to go home nude he thought as he very carefully maneuvered he car through the streets of Alford to his home, seven miles away. He would also have to explain to his girlfriend why he was nude without his girlfriend becoming suspicious, as she is the wage earner of the couple.

Sam phoned Hale and updated him. They had a laugh and Hale is feeling better that Wilhelm will not have his own agenda to demean Wanda along with 'X-rated six's agenda. While talking with Sam, Hale is sitting in the master bedroom watching his wife sleep. He feels so helpless not being able to stop her stalker from humiliating his wife. He is consoled to know he has two fine young men on his side that will find 'X-rated six' very soon. They are closing in on the pervert.

Hale spent the night going over the information gathered on Wanda's computer. He didn't find much helpful information. He did watch the video of his wife nude and he almost thought he was looking at one of her porno movies. Hale loves to see his wife nude, but it was nauseating him that he was getting an erection from seeing his wife stripping unwillingly for Wilhelm and to see her spread for him and the group under direst.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Wanda woke up with a blinding headache, to find her husband in a chair next to her asleep, as if he was watching over her all night. She counts herself fortunate to be married to Hale. Wanda reached over to take her husband's hand, he reacted violently being scared awake.

Hale Jumped up and twisted, so his wife was in back of him. He was standing in a defensive posture ready to attack if needed. Realizing he was home he turned and said. "Sorry dear you startled me." He went to his wife and lay next to her giving her a kiss.

"Hale can you get me some aspirins I have a blinding headache this morning." Wanda said putting her arm over her eyes.

Hale came back with the aspirins asked for and said. "How did it go last night you were too under the weather to tell me?"

"Absolutely horrible that Wilhelm is a horrible little man, he made me leave the Art Co-Op nude." Wanda proceeded to tell her husband everything that transpired the night before starting to sob when she finished. "I don't know if I can go through with this." She sobbed.

Hale took her hand and held it saying. "It will be done with very soon. Sam had a talk with Wilhelm last night. I don't think he will humiliate you intentionally anymore he will only have you do what your nemesis directs him to have you do from now on."

"Well that's comforting to know." Wanda said sarcastically, and then continuing. "What do you mean 'X rated six' and him are consorting against me?"

"Yes they are Sam has intercepted emails between the two culprits. Wanda, I think you should take the rest of the week off and relax?" Hale said as he explained what Sam did to Wilhelm.

Wanda had a good laugh when Hale told her that Sam made Wilhelm strip and drive home nude.

Wanda became serious. "Why do you want me to stay home, so I can sit here and think of different scenarios the pervert will instruct Wilhelm to put me through? No I'm going to work." The mature woman getting up, as she continued. "I'm going to take a shower."

When she arrived at her office her phone sounded a text alert. "Have you made arrangements to meet with the model coordinator at the Art Co-op yet?" 'X-rated' inquired, knowing full well she did.

"Yes I did and he is a nasty little man, he pushed me out the door nude last night, the weekend you had security men to watch over men, now I feel you want to discredit me." Wanda wrote with a crying emoji attached.