The Mature Professor's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'X-rated' was furious with Wilhelm, but can't let Wanda know they are working together to humiliate her, so he wrote. "I will send you text, as to what I want you to do and I need photos sent to me to confirm you have followed my instructions."

Wanda was very angry and sent back. "FUCK YOU!" with an emoji of a middle finger.

"Actually you have fucked me many times." 'X-rated six' wrote back, before he thought better of it. "Be that as it may, if you don't do as I instruct you. Your life as you know it will be gone and so close to retirement and all the accomplishments will be for nothing when the photos get out." Continuing he stated. "It took me a long time to find you, now I want to control you as I did in college."

"What do I have to do?" Wanda said having a glimmer of hope, as to who her nemesis is, attaching a confused emoji to the text.

"I am going to give you a list of tasks I want you to perform. When they are completed, I will disappear for a while. I need photos of each adventure, have Sue go with you and take photos. Did the model coordinator put you on the schedule to model yet? 'X-rated' wrote attaching an excited emoji.

"Yes Thursday I will be doing erotic figure modeling." Wanda wrote with an angry emoji.

"I will send you an email with an attachment of everything I want you to do, rather than texting you the list. Finish the list and we are done for a while." He wrote with a thumbs up emoji attached."

"I will check my email this afternoon, before I go home for the day." Wanda wrote with an angry emoji attached. She couldn't wait to finish the text. She wanted to call her husband, tell him the good news; she knows who her nemesis is.

Hale's cell phone rang while he was in with a client. He looked at the number, seeing it was his wife he said. "Will you excuse me I have to take this call?" Hale directing his comment to his client.

"No problem Hale." The client said.

"I think I know who the pervert is that is blackmailing me?" Wanda said excited that there may be a breakthrough in her dilemma.

"Who do you think it is?"

"I think it is my old boyfriend in college Clarke Hanson. He is the one that got me to model nude on a dare and to continually get me more involved in the X-rated videos." Wanda continued to tell him the story of her journey into X-rated movies that Clarke Orchestrated, because he was making money off her videos.

"Call Carl with the information you gave me, but don't tell anyone else, including Sue." Hale said as he text Carl's number to his wife.

Wanda called Carl, when he answered she said. "Hi Carl this is Wanda. I think I know who is stalking me? It is Clarke Hanson." Wanda said in one breath triumphantly.

"Hi Wanda, First things first, how have you been?"

"I'm better now Carl."

"Good, Well Wanda I kept coming up with Clarke's name, but I didn't know how he fit in this puzzle. It is becoming clearer now, but I still have some work to do to tie a neat little bow around him and make him go way. I'm in the process of tracking him down to find out where he actually is. I'm afraid you will still have to do what he asks for a few more weeks." Carl said regretfully.

Hearing the sound of his voice knowing he was feeling bad, Wanda said. "I can put up with the pervert for another few weeks." The mature woman said in a robust voice now that she knows who it is.

"We will get him but good in the end Wanda."

"Thanks for all you have done for me, Carl. I will owe you another happy ending when this is over." Wanda giggled excited she finally found out who her nemesis is.

"I am looking forward to the end of this operation to get my reward." Carl laughed before they hung up.

Wanda went about her day happy even though she will have to model tomorrow for the Art Co-op. She had a meeting with Sarah to tell her she should probably look for something else to do, so the younger woman will not have a problem later in life as she is having presently.

Wanda said to the younger woman. "I want to help you find something else to do. How much do you need a week?" Wanda asked.

"If I can make at least four hundred and fifty dollars that would work from me to stop modeling." Sarah said.

"Okay I will see what I can come up with Sarah." The older woman said.

Just before she left for the day Wanda checked her email answering the ones needing comment. She changed to her personal email and found an email from 'X-rated six' with an attachment.

List for adventures for Wanda:

Night one: stay nude the whole time, modeling for erotic poses, always sit facing the artist with legs spread. Call up all artists to inspect your pussy. Photos: four poses with your legs spread, photos of all the artists examining your pussy.

Night two: model with two young men (Eric and Kyle said they're available.) You are to stay nude all night. Photos: model with each young man's cock in mouth and pussy.

Night three: Model with woman you stay nude all night. Photos: of you licking pussy and having pussy licked.

When you're done with this I will be gone after you send the photos to me.

Wanda made a copy of the list to bring home, so Hale and she can discuss what to do. She locked up her office and left for the night.

When the Professor arrived home she started supper and went up to shower, she put on a nice pink negligee without undergarments, Wanda wants to show her husband how much she cares for him. She was just starting to cut up the vegetables when Hale entered the kitchen through the side door.

"My you look better tonight than I have seen you in days." Hale said as he stood in back of his wife and gave her a kiss on her neck.

"You really know how to greet a woman Hale." Wanda said feeling the kiss go directly to her pussy. "Go get changed and dinner will be ready in about a half hour."

Hale came down to the kitchen after changing to help Wanda get the evening meal ready, setting the table he asked. "What did Carl say to you about the name you gave him?"

Wanda explained what she was told by Carl and then said. "I have a copy of what the pervert wants me to do. Do you think we can get him before I finish this list? It is disgusting what he wants me to do at the Art Co-op." She said as she handed him the copy of the tasks her nemesis wants her to complete.

Hale took the paper from his wife and read through it a few times before he sadly commented on the document. "Wanda I know this is not something you want to hear, but we need time to track down and set up the son-of-a-bitch, this Clarke character."

"That means I will have to demean myself in front of the group." Wanda says hopelessly.

It was breaking Hale's heart to have his wife go through this ordeal, but he sees no other way to get her nemesis once and for all. He empathizes with her saying. "Wanda you know I love you more than life itself and I feel helpless. I wish this is over with, but we have to see it through to be rid of the pervert once and for all. I will guarantee that you will not hear from him again after this ordeal is over.

"You realize what I will have to do?"

"Unfortunately yes I do, but this will be it."

"I am holding you to that Hale Ames." Wanda said as she went to him with tears in her eyes kissing her husband wanting to feel his strength against her body.

The couple had their evening meal and they joined forces to clean up, going into the living room to watch TV for the rest of the night.

"Wanda I want you to know I love you more now than I did when I married you, with this said I would like to ask you to do something for me and maybe this will make it easier for you to do what you will have to do. I want you to practice your modeling here for me tonight." Hale said cautiously watching the expression on his wife's face.

"Hale you want me to model for you the way I will have to for the art class? You are fantasying about me being nude in front of them aren't you? Why haven't you told me this before?" The mature woman said excitedly. She is feeling better about having to expose herself in front of the group of artists.

"It is mortifying to be told that you have to do the things the pervert is telling me to."

"Why don't you turn it around Wanda, I believe that a nude woman has control of her audience, so you have to spread for them. Make it fun, the blowjob poses, you will be in control, the young men will probably have blue balls, if you want them too. Girl on girl treat it as a new experience. I am one hundred present in back of you Wanda." Hale told his wife in a sincere voice.

Through all this discussion Wanda was sitting on her husband's lap and he was playing with her pussy and breasts. The room was starting to smell of a horny woman by the time they finished their conversation. Wanda stood up and removed her gown. She lies on the floor and spreads her legs, opening her lady lips to show pink for her husband.

"This is one of the poses I will be doing for the art group."

"That is a beautiful pose, my dear. To think they can look, but I can make love to you." Hale said feeling his passion rising in his pants.

Wanda turned over onto her knees with her back to her husband and spread her legs. "This is another pose that I will be in for the art group."

"Hold that pose my dear."

Wanda could hear a zipper come down and rustle of clothes and then her husband was behind her with his hands on her hips she reached between her legs and helped him to find her manhole. She was so wet , he entered his wife balls deep with one stroke. They did the dance of love to a fast beat they were so horny, cumming almost simultaneously.

He was sitting with his back against the couch after their sexual romp. Wanda turned around and started to give him oral. He had her twist around into a sixty nine position over him and he had his first cream pie, which he enjoyed.

They both remained nude; Hale laid back on the couch and Wanda in his arms as they watched the Hallmark Movie channel. Hale playing with his wife's breast during the movie. They went to bed nude after the eleven O'clock news. It was a restful sleep for both, as they could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it isn't a train coming toward them.

---------------------------------------------------

The next day Thursday; they awoke to a bright and sunny spring day. They went through their morning routine and were off to work.

Wanda gave her husband a kiss saying. "I won't be home until after eleven tonight I have to model for the pervert."

"Okay I will call Sam let him know. Have a good day and I want to see the video of you modeling so take the computer and the cameras. I want everyone to see the hole I cum in." Hale said to his wife.

She punched him in the arm for the last comment, but she feels better that Hale has a fantasy to see her exposed, this relieves her feeling of guilt for exposing herself to the artists the way she is instructed to do by her nemesis.

The day went better than she hoped for. Wanda contacted Eric through a text about the two bellmen modeling with her, but hasn't received anything back. She is thinking of asking Sue if she will be willing to help with the woman on woman modeling. Wanda can't ask Sarah, because she is a student of hers. The day ended, Wanda closed her office and picked up Sue for the ride to her degradation at the art co-op.

"How was your day Wanda?" Sue asked as she entered the car.

"Actually it was good, better than I anticipated. Hale and I had a long talk and it is one of his fantasies to see me nude in front of a group." Wanda said to her astonished girlfriend, as Wanda started the drive to Five Brothers in Barrington.

"Really he said that to you?" Sue said

"Yes he told me to make sure you get a lot of video of me spread out, so he can see everyone looking at me." Wanda said turning red and giggling.

"Unbelievable, your husband is just as much a pervert as all the other men, including my husband Charles." Sue said laughing.

Wanda becoming serious she said. "There is the list of adventures as the pervert calls them. I have to do; the paper is in the glove box."

Sue removed the list and read it. "Your husband is alright with you doing these things." The amazed woman said.

"Yes he is. In fact I have a call in to Eric to see if he and Kyle can model with me next Tuesday. The only posing session I have to find someone for is the women couple." Wanda said looking at Sue wanting her to continue the conversation.

"I would help you with it Wanda, but who will be taking the video of the session?" Sue said scared that she will be showing all her womanly charms, before Wanda gets done with her adventures.

"I would ask Sarah but she is my student and I could get fired for having a relationship with her." Wanda said.

"You will probably get fired if the college finds out what you're doing tonight anyway." Sue said.

"You're right about that Sue, but getting back to the last posing session. If I can find someone to get the photo documentation would you be my partner for the last posing session?" Wanda asked.

Sue being backed into a corner and wanting to help her friend; she is also curious about woman love saying. "I guess so if you can't find anyone else." She turned red at the thought of being nude and doing something so private in front of a group.

Wanda had an inspiration. "I think I will ask Kyle to take the photos of us together Sue. I know he will do it for us."

"Great!" Sue said sarcastically, knowing her fate is sealed if Kyle agrees.

After they had dinner the ladies left for the Art Co-op, Sue donned the necklace camera. The ladies arrived about ten minutes early.

"Well here we go." Wanda said as she exited the car and locked it.

The women went to the door and found it unlocked. They walked to the office to find Wilhelm there. He didn't look as confident as he was the first time they met.

"Wilhelm you look under the weather?" Wanda said giving the little man a smile as she knew what Sam did.

"Hi Wanda, Sue. You go get ready Robe there for you, okay." Wilhelm said not making eye contact with the women.

"The pervert is not as spry as he was Tuesday. Wanda you know why he has become more respectful of you?" Sue asked.

"I have no idea maybe he felt guilty for pushing me out the door nude?" Wanda smiled at her friend as she started to remove her clothes.

Knowing she will be stripping nude, Wanda removed her bra and pantyhose in the ladies room before she left to pick up Sue. She had on her blazer she removed and put it on the back of the chair; removed her blouse while talking with Sue and putting it with her Blazer. Standing topless facing Sue the Professor removed her skirt folded it and placed it over the chair. She skimmed down her panties facing Sue, as she conversed with her about non-consequential topics.

On the way to Alford Wanda had gotten into her porn actress persona. Numbing her senses to the coming degradation she will have to endure.

Wanda with her head held high said. "I guess I am as ready as I will ever be to go out there and face the group." The Professor went to the door.

Sue stopped her saying. "Wilhelm said you can put on a robe."

"I know Sue, but my nemesis specifically said I was to remain nude for the entire session, so in case he has access to hidden cameras I don't want him to say I didn't follow his instructions."

As an afterthought Sue asked. "Will I have to be nude all the time also, if I help you with your last adventure, as he put it?"

"No, I will get a special dispensation for you, so you can put on a robe when not posing with me." Wanda said, grateful that her friend is thinking of helping her with her last session.

The women walked to Wilhelm's office, passing a few men going to the studio carrying their drawing supplies. They didn't even look at the two women; Wanda overheard them, discussing different drawing styles as they passed.

Wilhelm looked up and his face turned white. "Put on robe, no need stay nude, I didn't make you stay nude." The little man babbled scared out of his wits when he saw Wanda nude.

Laughing Wanda said. "Wilhelm calm down, you would think you never saw a mature woman nude before." Wanda becoming serious continued. "You know I am instructed to stay nude during this modeling session."

"Ah, yes, yes remember now, Sorry Tuesday push you outside nude not do that again, Sorry." Wilhelm apologized looking contrite.

"I forgive you Wilhelm. Help me get through this predicament with as little anxiety as I can." Wanda said taking pity on the little man, even though he abused her Tuesday night. Wanda wants to get Wilhelm on her side.

"Wanda, it's time go pose." Wilhelm stated in broken English.

The nude woman and Sue followed Wilhelm to the studio. Wanda walking in was shocked to see one of the Alumni of her college as one of the artists. Wanda hoping he doesn't recognize her, as she tried to be oblivious of him, not showing any signs of recognition of any of the artist, when she was introduced to each of the members of the group.

"This day model, do erotic poses. Start one minute warm up poses standing." Wilhelm said as he had Wanda mount the posing platform and stand facing the group with arms at her sides, he set the timer.

Sam was near capturing all the video streaming from the cameras.

Timer went off Wilhelm said. "Model, turn back, hands at sides. Two minute pose." Wilhelm set the timer.

Wanda was standing with her back to the group of artists thinking. "Two minutes feels like an hour when you're doing something you detest."

"Want long sitting poses or want more warm up poses." Wilhelm asked after the timer went off.

Wilhelm after polling the group it was decided to start with a half hour pose with model kneeling. There was a mattress that two of the artists brought forward for Wanda.

"Wanda turn right side to group, kneel, and look to right. Hold pose half hour." Wilhelm instructed as he set the timer.

While Wanda was modeling Sam was unseen outside retrieving video of the session. He was happy that Wilhelm took him seriously about respecting Wanda. He could see he scarred the shit out of the little man on Tuesday night and he will be an ally in this operation going forward.

The timer went off and Wilhelm said. "Wanda, want break?"

"It would be appreciated." The mature Professor stated as she exited the studio Sue following her.

In the dressing room was a water closet, but it was not in an enclosure. Wanda needed to relieve herself; Sue followed her in; not realizing Wanda needed to pee.

"Wanda you really looked calm up there on the stage." Sue said turning when she heard the sound water splashing. Continuing Sue embarrassed said. "Sorry Wanda I didn't know what you were going to do. You want me to leave?"

"No, Sue you can stay." Wanda said and then answered her question.

"Sue whether you realize it or not I am in control of the room. When you have men looking at a naked lady the woman is always in control. I am calm because I know this and Sam is very close if we need him." Wanda giggled.

"I need to go also, but you better stay against the door so the little man won't be able to barge in." Sue stated as she dropped her drawers to relieve herself.

Finishing their business the two women went back to the studio to find all the artists circulating around looking at all the drawings and critiquing them. Wanda and Sue walked around looking at the drawings also. They were amazed at how good the artists were that were drawing. Wanda was embarrassed how much they emphasized her breasts and labia in the drawings, you're eyes are drawn to her femininity on most of the sketches.

The Alumni, who paid for the new performing arts building on the campus, came up to the nude woman saying. "Do I know you? My name is Lou Dobbins."