The Mature Professor's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

Thinking fast Wanda lied. "No I don't think so Lou, I'm not from around here. I'm here on business and saw the ad for a model. I thought it would be fun to model, as I did it in college to pay my way to get my doctorate." The scarred woman told the gentleman.

"Cool, that's great, I think you have a lot of courage to model, so we can draw. If it wasn't for ladies that are willing to expose their bodies, we wouldn't be able to hone our artistic skills. If I could I would like to pay you to model for me the next time you're in town."

"I will see when I will be back." Wanda stated figuring the jig was up and she will get busted by the Alumni.

Sue almost chocked when she heard Lou's comment, but gave Wanda credit to come up with a cover story so quickly.

While the artists were circulating two of them were up on stage to move a posing couch to the front. It had a back and one side you can rest your back on and an end open with a foot stool, so it can be moved around. The couch was positioned so the short side was facing the group, long side on the right.

"We ready to start again?" Wilhelm asked as all the artists went to their easels.

All including Wanda stated. "Yes."

"Wanda, sit with back short side, slide forward, right leg tight to right side left leg on step stool." Wilhelm stated as he helped the nude woman into the most exposed pose of the night. He slid the stool so Wanda's pussy was totally exposed to the group. "This hour pose with five minute break halfway." He stated as he started the timer for a half hour.

Wanda could feel the cold air on her pussy, causing her unwanted aroused. It wasn't helping that all the men were looking at her exposed femininity. She forgot how good it felt to be the center of attention, after all these years of retirement from the porn industry. Wanda could feel their eyes on her pussy; she was becoming warm from the exposure of her most intimate being. She needed someone to caress her or she will go crazy.

The timer sounded and Wanda was up off the posing couch and out the door to the restroom.

Sue was following her saying. "What's your hurry?"

Wanda went to the water closet before the door closed all the way and balled up toilet tissue to wipe her excitement away confiding in he friend. "I'm so horny I am dripping."

Sue turning red confessed. "So am I, Charley is going to get a surprise when I get home." The woman giggled.

Still rubbing her pussy Wanda stated. "Talk to Charley maybe he will let you model next week with the young men, if we give him a tape of the session." Wanda came with a loud moan, the room filled with her feminine scent.

"I guess you were horny Wanda." Sue said sniffing the air in the room to her friend's embarrassment.

Sue replaced Wanda on the water closet and the room filled with her erotic scent when she dropped her slacks, causing the scent to become stronger as she wiped her pussy of her excitement. She had an additional problem her panties were soaking wet and she didn't have any to replace them with. "My panties are soaking wet Wanda." She lamented.

"If you don't mind used panties you can put mine on if you like." Wanda said smiling at her uncomfortable friend.

Sue removed her slacks and panties saying. "What are you going to wear home?"

"My skirt, blouse and blazer that is what I was figuring anyway. I wasn't going to bother with my panties."

The woman went back to the studio just in time for the second part of the session to begin. Wanda arranged herself in what she thought was the same pose.

Lou and a few of the other artists disagreed.

Wilhelm stated. "Wanda you not in same pose, can someone adjust you in proper pose?"

Having a dilemma as to who she would trust she finally decided saying. "Lou could you help me back into the pose I was in?" Wanda knowing that whoever she picked will take liberties while they are adjusting her pose. She felt she wanted him touching her, so she will have a video in case he remembers who she is and wants to start trouble for her.

True to form Lou came up to the nude woman and started to adjust her legs standing between them looking at her pussy close up, while he is adjusting her pose asking as he stepped aside. "Does the pose look the same now?"

"No, her vaginal lips have to be adjusted." A few of the artists in the front said smirking.

"May I adjust your lady lips Wanda?" Lou asked permission to touch her intimately.

"I guess I have no choice." She said not indicating whether he could touch her.

Lou stepped between her legs and ran his finger down her slit to adjust her opening. "You're very wet." He whispered to her embarrassing her.

Sue made sure to get the video of Lou molesting the nude woman and Sam was getting a live stream also of the molestation of the nude Professor.

The timer was set after Lou was through with his adjustments and Wanda was almost in tears thinking the episode was being filmed. It was a long boring pose Wanda could feel the cold air on her lady lips and looked out over the group knowing she has no secrets left, but she took heart as she could see that most of the men were grateful to have her model. The timer went off.

"Take break and we have last pose." Wilhelm said.

Lou came over to the women he said, "Thank you Wanda."

"Lou, you're thanking me for what?" Wanda asked confused.

"For letting me touch your vagina."

"Well we wouldn't want to have my lady lips not in the same pose now would we?" Wanda said smiling to let him know she wasn't mad.

"Wow, you're quite the lady Wanda. I wish you would model for me." He stated trying to get her to agree to pose for him.

"We will see." The nude woman said without committing to model, but left the door open to the possibility.

After Lou left Sue came up to her whispering. "Do you think it is a good idea to lead him on that you may model for him?"

"You have video of him touching my pussy don't you?"

"Yes, Oh now I get it he can't do anything you have video of him. You're a smart lady."

"Yes so smart I standing here nude and will be up there showing my pussy again in a few minutes."

"Last pose ready start again, Wanda come up on platform. This last hour pose with break half time." Wilhelm said.

The posing couch was extended; Wanda knew she will be very exposed in this pose.

"Wanda put pillow at back, good now lean back, bring legs to bottom and spread. Hold lady lips open with fingers ah good." The little man said pleased with her exposed pose as he set the timer for a half hour.

Sue was looking at her friend she was as exposed as could be she was showing pink, but Wanda had an air of confidence about her that all could see.

Wanda looking at all the men knowing she is totally exposed to them and it's getting her hot. "Boy is Hale going to have to hose me down tonight before I can go to sleep." She thought as she could feel the liquid excitement running down the crack of her ass. She could smell her excitement also to her embarrassment.

The timer went off and Wanda was off to the restroom to wipe her pussy. Sue was following her knowing what she needed to do. Sue wet Wanda's panties she was so excited watching her friend expose her femininity to the group. Wanda went into the room but didn't sit on the toilet she spread her legs and wiped her pussy in front of her friend.

"I'm so horny, my pussy is on fire." The nude woman stated as she continued to rub her pussy after all the moisture was removed.

Sue pulled her slacks down and was wiping her pussy also saying. "Next week I wearing a dress so I can remove my panties. I wet your panties also Wanda."

They both finished up and went back to the studio for the last part of this pose.

Wanda arranged her body the best she could to mimic the pose and said. "Lou, can you come on up here, and help me with this pose?"

Lou jumped up on stage and went right for Wanda's pussy adjusting her finger sticking his fingers in her honey pot stating. "Does the pose look the same?"

"Yes." The group stated.

Wilhelm set the timer.

Sam was collecting data on all the guys there to make sure no one will cause Wanda any problems. He is almost finished with the names and addresses of all there. He also took the photos needed for Wanda's nemesis, so Wanda can email them to him.

The Bell sounded for the end of the session.

There was one last humiliation Wanda will have to endure tonight still in the exposed pose she said. "Anyone that would like to come up here and get a closer look at my vagina are welcome to do so."

All the men were very respectful of the nude woman thanking her after they inspected her labia closely.

Wanda and Sue walked to the dressing room.

Wanda had to relieve herself, as she was sitting on the water closet there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Wanda said.

"What are you doing Wanda you're going to the bathroom and inviting someone in here?" Sue said astonished her friend has so little modesty left.

"Sue everyone has seen everything, let them watch me pee I don't care anymore." The nude woman said feeling insignificant at the moment.

Wilhelm came in with the money seeing Wanda on the toilet he got scared and said. "Sorry come to office when dressed."

"Come on in Wilhelm what do you want?" Wanda asked as she wiped her pussy while talking with the little man.

"Have money for you." Wilhelm said eyeing the woman doing something so personal in front of him.

"Give the money to Sue Please."

He handed the money to Sue and left after giving Wanda one last look as she was dressing, noting she didn't put any panties on, only her skirt, blouse, blazer, and of course shoes.

The two women went to Wilhelm's office.

Wanda asked. "Do you have me on the schedule for next Tuesday?"

Looking at the posing schedule he said. "Ah yes, yes you model with two young men."

"Yes that is right." Wanda lamented fortifying herself for the next modeling assignment.

The two women were going to Wanda's car when she noticed Lou leaning against her car.

"Hi Lou, can I help you?" Wanda asked scared that he saw the faculty sticker on her car. She cursed herself for not having Sue pick her up.

"I saw your sticker, now I know who you are? You're Wanda Ames head of the Art department." He said triumphantly.

"Please don't say anything to the college President about me modeling." Wanda stated starting to cry.

"What's the matter Wanda?" Lou said.

Sue told Lou a little of what Wanda is going through. He felt bad for the Professor.

"Wanda, let me know how I can help." He said handing Sue a card with his contact information, continuing "I came out here to see if I can convince you to model for me, but I don't want you to model under direst."

Calming herself Wanda said. "If you keep this our secret I will ask my husband if I can model for you, but he will have to come with me." The Professor said smiling and turning red embarrassed.

"Okay, I guess we will have to wait then." Lou said as he walked away thanking Wanda for her time.

The two women entered the car and Wanda drove Sue home discussing the next two modeling sessions.

"Do you think you will be able to model with me next Thursday?" Wanda asked

"Yes, I will Wanda, but I think I will have to get the approval of my husband first." Sue said thinking how she will approach the subject with her husband Charley.

"Let me talk with Hale, they went to college together, maybe he can explain the situation to him." Wanda said.

The rest of the ride home the woman listened to the radio; each reflecting on the night's activities. Wanda let Sue off thanking her for going with her to video her mortifying modeling session. She left for home after being assured Sue was safely in the house. Wanda parked her car in the garage and went into the kitchen removing her clothes she walked into the living room to find her husband watching the eleven o'clock news.

"Hi Big boy can you provide some personalized service for a lady in need?" She said posing in a very sexy position for her husband to admire.

"Wow, yes I think I can rise to the occasion." He said as she approached him, getting down on her knees between her husbands' spread legs and removed his pants and underwear as one, and then removed his shirt. He was as naked as her presently and she proceeded to take the head of his manhood in her mouth to get the required firmness for him to penetrate her. This was accomplished in a very short period of time as Hale was very excited to see his wife in her porn star persona.

Wanda standing up while continuing to manipulate her husband's cock, lowered herself down onto his organ as she aimed him in on her target. Sinking to his lap balls deep she let out a contented moan, that empty feeling in her pussy was replaced with a welcome fullness. Wanda sat on her husband for a minute to enjoy his manhood in her pleasure palace. She began to move slowly up and down and sideways causing a pleasurable moan from her husband. They continued the dance of love more rapidly to the inevitable conclusion. Both having a very pleasurable cum. Wanda leaned back on her husband after her orgasm letting him go soft in her feminine sleeve.

She arose from her husband's lap to go to the bathroom to clean up the act. Hale got up and followed her into the bathroom; they took a shower together as they talked about her degrading night at the Co-op.

"I don't know if I'm going to have a problem Hale, Lou Dobbins was there."

"Oh the Alumni that had the Dobbins Preforming Arts building built on his own dime. I know him I will call him tomorrow. You have nothing to worry about my dear."

They proceeded to wash each other's back, front, legs and especially their sex organs. It was a wonderful experience for both. Something they don't do very often with their busy schedules.

"Sue says she wants to model with me for the last poses on Thursday. Do you think you can talk to Charley and see what he thinks about his wife doing a girl on girl with me?" Wanda asked her husband.

"Wow, Wanda I will have to tread lightly on that one. I don't want to lose a friend because of the Clarke character." Hale said, knowing that Charley would love to see her wife doing a scene like that, but wanting Wanda to think it was a big deal for him to approach Charley.

The couple went to bed nude, Wanda felt safe in her husband's arms and Hale could not think of anyone else he would like to share his bed with, but Wanda, she is the love of his life, he wants her troubles to end.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sue walked in her house to find her husband working on the computer in their home office, putting together a purchase agreement for a commercial property. He didn't hear her come into the house, she was so horny she stripped in the den, and walked up in back of him nude. He could smell a hint of her perfume along with the smell of her excitement, before he realized she was in back of him.

Turning he was surprised to see his modest mature wife nude "What brought this on?"

"If you only knew what I have been through tonight." She said as she pulled her husband to her and started to undress him. Removing his shirt and throwing it on the chair, she knelt down kissing her way down his chest as she is unbuckling and removing his pants and skivvies as one unit, having him kick off his shoes so she can get his pants off.

He put his hand on her shoulder as she helped him off with his pants. She took the head of his love muscle in her mouth to make sure he was as horny as she was. She lead him by his pecker to the couch pushed him back onto the piece of furniture and mounted his member going balls deep. Sue loved the full feeling she gets with a male member in her honey pot. She started to move up and down and sideways. Causing Charley to moan in pleasure, she started to French kiss her husband as she made love to him. They spent the next twenty minutes pleasuring each other before they had a climax almost simultaneously. Sue screamed her cum a few seconds before her husband creamed her cervix. They made out while still sexually connected.

Charley helped Sue clean up the act before they went to bed satisfied.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Wanda and Hale awoke to the sound of the alarm having a very restful sleep. Wanda made breakfast as she has to be at school later than Hale has to be to the office. They were upbeat during the meal. Hale had dressed in his business suit; Wanda was enticingly naked taking every opportunity to tease her husband by showing her pussy and bum to him while conversing and working around in the kitchen.

Hale getting off his chair. "It's hard going to work today." Hale said, showing his wife, the tent in his pants which she caused.

Going over to her husband she walked him into the garage, with the overhead door open, holding his pecker as he got into the car to leave for work. Wanda said. "See you tonight my dear." Standing nude in the garage waving to him as he left, watching him until he disappeared from view, she shut the door and went into the house to dress for the day.

She sent the required photos to Clarke her nemesis and he sent back a thumb up emoji not having a clue that he is being tracked and going to be in big trouble in a short time.

Wanda was in her office thinking of a way she could help Sarah. She had an idea, create a job for her, but she will need Hale's help. Calling her husband Wanda said when Hale answered the phone. "I need your help."

"What now?" Hale said laughing to let Wanda know he wasn't mad.

"I told you about Sarah my student working her way through college modeling? She needs about four hundred and fifty dollars a week to be whole. Do you think that between the two of us we can come up with work on a part time basis to equal say six to seven hundred dollars a week? I can come up with three hundred and fifty. Could you come up with the rest?" Wanda said.

"Yes I could use someone for a few hours a week and will be willing to pay three hundred and fifty dollars." Hale said relieved it was only about a job for one of her students.

Sarah was in the class today Wanda was teaching. As her student walked in she said to her. "Can I see you after class Sarah?"

"Sure Professor Ames." Her student said confused as to why her Professor wants to see her.

When the class was over and all the students left Wanda said. "Sarah I have two jobs lined up for you if you would want them. My husband needs a PA for a few hours a week and is willing to pay Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars and I need a PA I am willing to pay the same amount that will give you Seven Hundred Dollars a week for about twenty hours of work. How does that work for you?"

Sarah was jumping up and down she ran over and gave Wanda a big hug. "How can I thank you Mrs. Ames I won't have to model nude anymore."

"Sarah, doing a good job for my husband and me is all we ask." Wanda said.

"Thank you, thank you." Sarah said as she hugged her Professor again.

Wanda is glad she found a way to help out one of her students, now she has to figure out a way to get out of her problems.

Hale called Charley, when he picked up the call Hale said. "Hi Charley, how are things going?"

"Sitting up and taking nourishment. How about you are you staying out of trouble?" Charley asked.

"I'm staying out of trouble, but my wife is in a tough place." Hale said and proceeded to explain what is happening to his wife.

After hearing about her being blackmailed Charley asked. "How can we help?"

Hale explained that Sue has been helping and he told Charley in what capacity so far. He continued. "My wife has the last modeling session she has to pose for the pervert, it's a girl on girl photo shoot and I was wondering if you will let Sue participate in that, so we can catch the scoundrel." Hale explained about Sam and Carl working on the case to apprehend the scumbag.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers