The Mature Professor's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the drive the woman listened to the radio thinking of their coming exposure.

The young men arrived at the eating establishment first and got a table in the corner arranging themselves, so women will have to sit with one of the young men. The women found them and sat. Wanda with Eric, Sue with Kyle, they avoided the subject of the women modeling, preferring to talk about light hearted subjects to ease the tension the women are feeling.

The group finished dinner; the young men paid in spite of the protest of the woman stating, it was their turn to buy.

Eric followed Wanda to the co-op. The group exited the vehicles, going to the door they found it unlocked and they entered the building going to the office. No one was in there, so they started to the dressing room on the way they ran into Wilhelm.

"Ah, tonight you and Sue model, last night you be here, too bad you good model Wanda. Sure you don't model again?" Wilhelm pleaded with Wanda.

"Definitely not Wilhelm you know why I have to model and my indenture to my nemesis is done tonight you will never see me again." Wanda said with fortitude.

"Go, go get ready to model; Guys take photos for 'X-rated six'." Wilhelm stated.

"Yes." Wanda said as they left Wilhelm to go to the changing room.

The young men followed the older women to the dressing room. They have seen Wanda before but have only caught glimpses of Sue. The young men were looking forward to Sue's exposure.

"Do you want us to wait outside while you get ready?" Kyle asked.

"I have no problem with you being in here while I get ready? It is up to Wanda?" Sue said smiling at the young men and turning crimson knowing the mature women will not have a secret left before the modeling session is over.

"I don't care anymore I have been so demeaned that I am numb." Wanda lamented.

Wanda was removing her garments as she talked with the young men. She had her blouse off, rendering her topless. Wanda kicked off her shoes and removed her skirt leaving her in her panties. She folded the skirt and put it over her blouse. Skimming her panties down, she was now nude.

"We feel bad Wanda that you have to go through this. Both of you are very attractive and nice people. We feel honored that you chose us to model with you last week. We are honored that you want us to photograph this session. How else can we help?" Eric asked.

"There is nothing you can do. I feel bad bringing Sue into this situation, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel we should be fine after tonight. Thanks for your help Guys." Wanda said standing nude with her hands on her hips facing the two young men.

The nude woman gave each of the young men a full body hug, bringing some levity to the dire situation. Wanda has caused both young men to become excited triggering a noticeable bulge in their pants.

"I guess we can still turn on the young ones." Wanda stated pointing to both the young men's crotches.

Both women are laughing as Sue self-consciously removed her blouse leaving her topless. The young men are in awe of the mature woman's breasts.

"With all due respect Sue you have beautiful breasts." Eric said and Kyle agreed.

"Thank you guys, I feel better that you're charmed by my feminine attributes." Sue said to the young men, giving her the confidence she needs to finish the task of undressing.

Removing her skirt Sue folded it and put in on a chair with her blouse. She skimmed her panties down before she lost her nerve. Turning to the young men, they were delighted that Sue shaved off all her pubic hair.

"The Drapes didn't match the carpet, so I removed the carpet. What do you think guys?" Sue said turning crimson to her navel. She spread her legs to give the young men their first unobstructed view of her pussy.

"You look awesome Sue. When you model there will be nothing hidden when you spread our legs." Kyle said, without realizing the connotation of his remark.

"Thank you Kyle." Sue stated as the nude woman walked over to give the each young man a full body hug. Rubbing up against their erect members, gave Sue a thrill she can still turn on a young man.

"Time start to pose." Wilhelm said through the door before he opened it.

Both women were nude when he entered, seeing Sue nude for the first time he stood there taking in all her naked features as he talked to her breasts.

Eric retrieved a robe for Sue and helped her on with it, Sue left it opened as she walked, her breasts and public mound came into view. They walked to the studio. The group entered to find over forty men in attendance, but no women tonight. Wanda per her instructions was nude. Wilhelm walked around amidst the group to introduce Sue to all and Wanda to the artists who are there for the first time.

Wanda was concerned she didn't see Lou Dobbins there.

Wilhelm escorted the two women upon the posing platform. "Time start, Sue remove robe, one minute pose, women hold hands facing front." Wilhelm started the timer.

Both women were looking around, Sue being her first time in front of strangers was becoming excited she could feel her labia opening and blood engorging her lady lips. Wanda on the other hand was becoming bored with posing nude. She is becoming brazen to her exposure. The timer went off.

"Next pose two minutes, women turn face and hug." Wilhelm stated.

Wanda turned to her friend; she could see Sue was reluctant to get into this intimate pose. Wanda reached for her friends hand to reassure her that it is okay and something they needed to do. The women being within an inch of each other in height were nipple to nipple and Sue could feel Wanda's pubic hair on her mound as they embraced. Wilhelm set the timer. The area around them was filled with the scent of perfume and aroused pussy. Kyle was taking photos.

Sam was also getting video feed from Kyle's camera and the cameras that Wilhelm had concealed in the studio. Carl has closed in on Clarke and now is setting up the scoundrel for a major event detrimental to his life as he knows it presently.

The timer went off

"Want more short poses or go to longer ones?" Wilhelm poled the group.

It was determined the group wants the longer poses. Two of the artists set up the mattress on the stage.

"Sorry I'm late." Lou said as he grabbed an easel and moved up front saying. "Hi Wanda and Sue both of you are looking great tonight."

Wanda was thankful that Lou showed up as she didn't want anyone else to adjust their poses if need be. She is comfortable with Lou and as an added bonus she had something on him, if he decides he wants to go to the administration about her extracurricular activities.

"This half hour pose no break. Wanda lay down on back feet face front. Sue head face front on knees. Wanda head between Sue knees." Wilhelm instructed.

The two women assumed the Degrading pose. Sues pussy was so moist she was dripping on Wanda's face. Wanda was so jaded that she was only mildly excited, thinking about the coming poses with Sue. Wanda was starting to become excited. She was feeling guilty that she should be nauseous posing this intimately for strangers. Wanda's mood has been flip flopping from extremely excited to terrified, she can't wait to be rid of Clarke.

The timer was set for thirty minutes. Eric is watching the spectacle unfold and Kyle is recording it.

Carl has been researching Clarke, he as five aliases and all have warrants out for his arrest, mostly dealing with bilking women out of money as a talent scout to get women to strip and uses the photos to blackmail them as he is doing to Wanda.

The timer went off.

We need a break Sue said as she left the studio without bothering with her robe she was nude in the public space, heading for the dressing room. Sue entered the room, going to the water closet. She sat down and brazenly started to rub he pussy and play with her nipples she was so horny. Wanda and the two young men came in to see Sue having sex with herself. Wanda sat down with her back to her friend, but the two young men were intrigued they have never seen a woman pleasuring herself in person. Sue had a shattering orgasm. She collapsed on the floor; both young men went to her and helped the nude woman onto the couch that was in the room, taking liberties touching her intimately in the process.

It took a few minutes for the mature woman to come down off her after climax high. Sue felt better and the group went back to the studio to find the artists moving the props for the next pose.

"Remove mattress need chair with kneeling mat." Wilhelm instructed.

Wanda knew what was coming, they will each have to stick their tongue in the other woman's pussy for the next two poses.

"Turn chair angle to artist, Sue sit spread legs, Wanda kneel kiss Sue womanhood. Half hour pose." Wilhelm said as he set the timer.

Wanda was surreptitiously licking her friend's pussy during the half hour pose, tasting her resent cum at the mature woman's own hands. Sue was going higher and higher, Wanda spent the half hour slowing bringing Sue toward another orgasm, she was on the verge if an orgasm when the timer went off. Wanda feeling sorry for her friend's frustration, so she continued to licking her pussy until Sue came all over Wanda's face.

After the Professor gave her friend Sue an orgasm orally, she got up and left the room to clean her face, and reapply her makeup. Sue was laying back in the chair legs spread enjoying her recent cum at the tongue of Wanda. The two young men were gaining a lot of knowledge about woman love watching the two mature women tonight.

Sam was recording the entire modeling session; he was fascinated to see Wanda bring off her friend Sue, as this isn't something that is seen very often in his line of work.

Wanda came back to the studio just as Sue was coming around from her after orgasm ecstasy. Sue got up on shaky legs to kneel on the floor by the chair. Wanda sat in the chair spreading her legs so her friend could get between them.

"We ready start?" Wilhelm asked.

When he got the affirmative answer from the group of artists he started the timer setting it for thirty minutes.

Sue wasted no time in covertly licking Wanda; she was teasing the professor the same way she was teased. They young men were taking note on how Sue was pleasuring Wanda, so they will be able to do this to their female friends. Kyle was taking photos of the spectacle, making sure he had photos from up on stage and showing the artists with the women in the foreground in the lewd position they were in'

The timer went off before Wanda came. She got out of position and left the room, before the others. She had her blouse and skirt on, before the others arrived at the dressing room. Sue was dressing as Wilhelm came in to give the woman their money for modeling.

"I give you three hundred dollars each for modeling tonight." Wilhelm said.

Sue took the money.

Wanda said. "Give the money to the Eric and Kyle I don't want it, it makes me feel like a whore for what I had to do tonight. I want to go home." She left the building with Sue running behind her.

Sue was beside herself, she didn't know if Wanda was mad at her she said. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"Of course not you helped me big time. I'm livid with Clarke." Wanda said.

"Who's Clarke? Wanda asked.

"The guy I threw out of my apartment before you moved in." Wanda said.

"He is 'X-rated six'? How did he find you?"

"Yes that's Clarke, he slipped up and accidentally told me in one of the texts. I don't know how he found me, but we got him now, he will be in a world of hurt within a few days. Please, don't say anything to anybody Sue."

"They're not going to do him in are they?" Sue asked concerned that she and Wanda will be in trouble.

"Sam and Carl are going to do him in figuratively, as he wanted to do to me, if I didn't play his game." Wanda told her friend.

Wanda dropped Sue off at her home and left for her house. She is finally in control of her emotions after two weeks of a roller coaster ride, with her ups and downs emotions, going from contentment to terror. Wanda parked her car in the garage, went in the side door to the kitchen, hearing the TV on in the living room she removed her clothes and walked into the room naked, walked up to her husband and sat on his lap giving him a big wet French kiss. Her surprised mate returned the kiss.

Coming up for air Wanda said. "It is over now. The ball is in your court. Take Clarke down."

The mature woman went back to kissing Hale while she was removing his shirt, and rubbing her nipples on his hairy chest, causing her great pleasure, which centered on her labia. She continued undressing her mate as she slid off his lap pulling his PJ's bottoms off as she went. Wanda found his cock semi erect, so she needed to coach him into full blown stiffness using her mouth to pleasure his organ.

Within five minutes of Wanda's ministrations on her husband's organ he was ready to coat the inside of her pussy with much needed man cream. The mature woman needs a hosing down to know Hale still loves her. He did a commendable job taking care of his wife that night. He was relieved that the only thing left is to discredit Clarke.

------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what Sam and Carl found out about Wanda's nemesis. He has aliases that are tied to bench warrants in four states for human trafficking and promising young girls he can get them into movies, but the only movies he got them parts for are X rated movies, with a promise of getting into main stream movies, after they show their acting ability. He steals the money they make telling them it is his fee for sponsoring them in the movies, but the biggest find was a ledger on his computer Carl hacked into, he cooked his books. The ledger was turned over to the IRS.

Sam and Carl put all the information together they gathered on Clarke and called a friend in the US Marshal Service and they had him picked up. The US Marshal told Carl that Clarke resisted arrest; he has two broken arms, a broken leg and missing a few front teeth. The computer the US Marshals found has all the information needed to put Clarke away for at least twenty years. They are looking for the girls that he has listed on his computer he was an agent for. More charges are pending.

Wilhelm was also being blackmailed by Clarke. Wilhelm's daughter was twenty and Clarke said he would make the daughter work in the porn industry and tell ICE that he wasn't in this country legally, if Wilhelm didn't consent to humiliate Wanda. Carl told Wanda and Hale that was the reason Wilhelm was doing this to the professor. Wanda told Carl to leave the little man alone with a warning to forget he ever knew Wanda. Wilhelm was respectful to Wanda after Sam talked to him.

Wanda, Sue, Hale and Charley get together on a regular basis and not only to go golfing.

Will Wanda, keep her promise to Sam and Carl with Hale's approval?

Will Wanda agree to model for Lou with Hale's approval?

Let me know if you want to hear the 'rest' of the story?

All rights reserved copyright 2018 to 2038