The Mature Professor's Nemesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will talk to Sue see if she is willing. Oh will there be a tape made of the posing session." Charley asked trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"Yes, Charley and I will get you a copy of it. Damn we are all perverts aren't we?" Hale laughed with Charley joining in.

Charley and Hale said good-by and disconnected. Hale got that taken care of, now to call Lou.

Looking on his cell he found Mr. Dobbins number dialing it he said. "Hi Lou, this is Hale Ames. How have you been?"

"Good Hale, How about you?"

"I've been good, but my wife is having a problem. You met my wife last night she was the model that is modeling under direst. I have a special team working to find the blackmailer, but I need your help. I would like you to forget you saw her and don't say anything to the college administration about her modeling please." Hale voice was full of piteous.

"I won't tell anyone, Hale, but she is a good model. Do you think you can arrange for a session where she can model for me?" Lou said trying to make a deal where he won't say anything in return for a modeling session with her.

"After this is done I will see what I can do Lou. Thanks for your help, bye." Hale said not buying into the deal Lou was trying to make.

It was four in the afternoon; Wanda was going through her emails before she went home, when her phone rang. "Hello." Wanda said.

"Is this Wanda?" Eric said.

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"Eric, the Bellman at the Country Inn and Suites."

"Hi Eric, how have you been?" Wanda asked.

"I am good. Why did you call me?" Eric asked.

"Well I need two strong young men to model with me nude. Do you and Kyle think you will be able to do that?" Wanda asked embarrassed.

"With you sure would love too, when and where." Eric said in an excited tone of voice.

"Tuesday night, meet me at the school and we can ride together, Sue will be with us also." Wanda said not showing any emotion as she is beyond getting emotional presently. Her resolve is strengthening, to get this over with, just eight more humiliating hours and she will be done with Clarke and he will get his.

"Okay, thank you for calling us Wanda. We can't wait to model with you." Eric said before he hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning Hale went golfing as usual to be home around three.

Sue called. "Wanda, Charley gave me the okay to model with you, but he wants to watch us. Do you think we can come over tomorrow and practice?" Sue said embarrassed thinking of what they will be doing.

"I don't see why not, Hale and Charley will probably stay home from playing golf tomorrow to see us model." Wanda giggled causing her friend to start laughing also.

To get her mind off her troubles Wanda worked out in the yard planting flowers and weeding the flower beds. She went into the house just after one o'clock; she took a shower and decided to stay nude to meet her husband when he arrived home.

Five minutes after three Hale walked into the house. Hearing the TV he went to the living room to find his wife nude watching the Hallmark Channel.

"My, I like your outfit my dear." he said as he walked into the room and knelt down on the floor in front of his wife. Spreading her legs and pulling her to the edge of couch, so he can pleasure her flower of life.

"I figure my birthday suit would be perfect for what I have planned for us tonight." She said as she opened her pussy with her fingers to show pink to her husband.

He didn't waste any time he was down munching on her lady lips as if he was starving. He was trying to push his whole head into her pussy.

It's a funny thing; human males spend nine months trying to get out of their mother's womb and the rest of their lives trying to get back in.

Wanda was pushing her hips onto his tongue and moaning her pleasure. Hale was lapping up her juices like a kitten lapping up milk. His cock was so hard it hurt, as he pleasured his wife. With a scream that could be heard down the block she came, squirting her orgasm, something that very rarely happens. Hale let her lie there recuperating from her cum. Sitting next to her rubbing her breasts until she acquired the strength to climb aboard his cock, Wanda started slowly but built up a head of steam and before too long Hale blasted four large ropes of cum in his wife's overheated pussy.

Wanda continued to ride her husband's organ while saying. "Sue called ah-ah; she has ah-oh permission to model oh-oh with me, but ah-ah Char ah-ah ley wants to oh-ah watch. I uh-uh told her tomorrow ee-ee to come over hah-aha-oh. Bring him we will practice Ah-oh-ha-ha-oh." She screamed and collapsed in a mind shattering orgasm.

Hale was trapped in his wife's pussy she had a pussy clamp on his organ. She clamped down so tight on him he can't move and this is causing him to become hard again, something very unusual for someone his age.

Wanda finally came down off her after orgasm high stating. "I bet you wouldn't want to watch Sue and I get it on, not my choir boy husband." She giggles as she did her Kegel exercises with her husband's prick in her pussy squeezing any cum left in his organ.

Hale was excited his wife is so sexually aroused, but at his advanced age he was having trouble keeping up with her new found sexuality. He spent the night watching TV nude with his wife beside him as he played with her pussy bringing her off four more times before they finally drifted off to sleep at ten PM

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hale overslept, Wanda wore him out yesterday in a good way. He went into the kitchen to the smell of breakfast being made. He found his wife nude, with an apron around her to stop from being splashed with hot grease from the bacon. She was happy and humming a tune, under her breath.

"Good Morning my love." Hale said, as he approached her scarring her.

She recovered quickly basking in the embrace he was giving her. Wanda never gets tired of feeling his strong arms around her.

Remembering today is the day Wanda and Sue will be practicing for the modeling session, she was becoming agitated. What will Hale and Charley think of their wife's afterward. Making her thoughts vocal Wanda said. "Hale you sure you want me to do the modeling with Sue isn't there some other way to catch the creep."

"Wanda the laws are not in place to do anything about someone that uses the internet presently, He has covered his ass and we have to get his ass out there to expose him." Hale said, in his best solicitor voice.

"Okay, but you will still love me and Charley won't be mad at Sue either. Right!" Wanda said, needing the extra affirmation from her husband she continued. "You won't think we are sluts for practicing for the modeling session?"

"Everything is cool Wanda, Charley is on board." Hale said in a convincing tone voice.

Sue and Charley came over just before noon. Wanda was still nude, and wanted to put something on. Hale stopped her. Sue and Charley came into the living room. Charley had shorts and a tee on with flip flops. Sue had on a cover up. It looked like she was nude underneath. Her face was red.

"Hi Sue and Charley, do you want to cook up some steaks for lunch?" Hale said.

"I'm really not hungry, I very nervous." Sue answered in a shaky voice hiccuping.

Hale walking closer to her realized she had something to drink. "You want another drink Sue." Hale asked.

"No she has had enough." Charley said.

"You want to get this over with Sue." Wanda said as the nude woman went to her friend and started to unbutton her cover up. She was nude underneath.

Charley was very impressed with Wanda's figure and when Wanda removed the cover up from Sue, she was no slouch either. She has black hair that matches her bush with some gray streaks. Her breasts are not as large as Wanda's, but just as alluring, with large areolas and long nipples. When she is standing with her legs a foot apart, there is space between her legs and you can see her pussy lips, hanging down when she is aroused. She is a little shorter than Wanda, about an inch or so. Her complexion is darker also. She has brown eyes with a green tint, when she is aroused.

Wanda took her friends hand and walked her to the couch. She had Sue sit and Wanda arranged her body, between her friend's spread legs, reaching up and rubbing her friend's breasts, as she kissed her legs up to her pussy. Sue was moaning and she forgot where she was, Wanda was pleasuring her only like another woman can. Wanda was surprised that her friend tasted so good, she lapped up her friend's excitement, while the men watched in fascination at the scene in front of them. Sue was surprised how fast her cum came to her, pushing her pussy into Wanda's face almost smothering her ,when she clamped her legs shut around Wanda's head. She had a screaming orgasm, one of the best she ever had and in front of her husband and Wanda's husband.

Wanda sat back on her hunches to the clapping of the two men. Looking over both had hardons tenting their pants. "I guess you enjoyed our performance." Wanda said embarrassed with her performance in front of an audience, which she will have to do again on Thursday.

Reluctantly Sue traded places with Wanda. It took Sue more time to get into the scene than it did Wanda. She started slowly working her way up to Wanda's pussy, while playing with her friends breasts. Sue, tentatively kissing her way along Wanda's leg to their juncture, touching her tongue to the side of her friends' pussy, tasting the sweet mixture of her sexuality and excitement. Noting Wanda's pussy is a sensuous mixture of sweetness and tartness spurred Sue on, to lick her friends' pussy more intently sticking her tongue in the tasty opening sucking out her excitement.

Wanda was in heaven never having her pussy eaten as expertly as Sue is doing. She didn't care that their husbands were watching maybe they will learn a lesson from their wife's as to the proper way to lick pussy she thought. Wanda came very hard and went unconscious for a few seconds. She woke up moaning.

Both women look over at their husbands they were nude from waist down rubbing their cocks. Both women went to their respective hubbies and pushed them back on the couch and mounted them for a very frantic ride on their husband's cocks. It was the first time that Hale, Sue, and Charley had sex in front of another couple. Wanda has done this before.

They all agreed that they will have to do this again as the couples spent the rest of the day nude.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning Wanda went to the office and went through her day happier than she has been in a while. She has a feeling that everything will be alright, but Tuesday and Thursday are still looming in the future. Wanda is taking one day at a time.

Carl and Sam are busy working on a way to find Clarke. They are getting closer but not there yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday night came quickly; Eric and Kyle were at the college an hour early to make sure they didn't miss their ride. Wanda picked up Sue; she was wearing a skirt and blouse tonight, remembering how uncomfortable she was with wet panties on Thursday at the modeling session. The group was off to Wanda's third mortification.

The group stopped a Five Brothers Restaurant for dinner. They had a pleasant conversation during dinner. Eric and Kyle bought the meal for the women. Nothing was mentioned about the elephant in the room, the young men's first time modeling nude with the mature professor for the group of artists. They finished dinner and were off to the Art Co-op. getting there fifteen minutes early.

Sue had her camera necklace on. Eric and Kyle exited the car; Wanda could see they were nervous. They went to the door of the building and found it open. The group went to the office where Wilhelm was.

"Wilhelm this is Eric and Kyle they will be modeling with me tonight." Wanda said introducing the young men.

"Nice meet you." The little man said shaking their hands as he continued. "Go to dressing room to get ready. Have robes there."

The young men followed the mature woman to the dressing room.

"Guys we are going to have fun." Wanda said to alleviate some of the tension the young men are feeling, as they walked to the dressing room. Wanda reverted to her porn star persona to get through the night.

Going in the room and closing the door Wanda started to strip removing her blouse, she was topless as she removed her bra before she left the college. Slipping off her skirt she hooked her fingers in the side of her panties and was the first nude. "Come on guys you need to get naked." Wanda said in a playful voice.

The young men turned their backs to the mature women and began removing their clothes.

Sue removed her panties and put the intimate garment into her purse saying to Wanda. "No sense in ruining a clean pair of panties."

Kyle said to Eric as he was stripping. "It sounded like a lot of fun when you told me about this, but now I don't know." He said as he pushed his pants and underwear down his legs. He was nude from the waist down embarrassed that he was getting a hardon.

Wanda and Sue both admired the young man's equipment when they turned to face the mature women; both were semi hard with respectable equipment to please a woman.

"You guys know how to use those weapons?" Wanda asked pointing to the young men's organs.

Kyle turned bright red and looked at the floor, Wanda felt bad she embarrassed the young man.

"We have never had any complaints." Eric said, looking at the two mature women and smiling.

Sue said to Wanda. "You get to have all the fun, test riding new equipment."

"Yes I spent eight years getting my doctorate and it comes to this." Wanda lamented she was going from excitement to out and out terror, as to what she will have to do tonight.

Sam is on site gathering the information from the video Sue is shooting and the camera's Wilhelm has secreted on the premises.

Both the young men are now naked and put on the robes provided. Eric picked up the last robe and went to help Wanda on with it.

"No Eric thanks, I want to stay nude all night." She said with more conviction than she felt.

Wilhelm called, knocked on the door and then came in. "Go to studio, ready start."

The two men followed Wanda into the studio along with Sue. There were many more men there tonight with four woman. Wanda was more embarrassed that there will be woman there watching her degradation, but she was relieved that the only Artist that knows who she is, was Lou he was there again tonight.

Wilhelm noticed the young men were very embarrassed, so for the first poses he said. "Men keep robe on stand each side of Woman, face front. Warm up poses for one minute."

All the models were in position.

"Models hold hands, Ready to start?" Wilhelm asked.

Everyone was at their easels and said yes they were ready. Wilhelm started the timer.

The three models were looking over the group only moving their eyes trying to keep as still as possible.

The timer sounded.

"Next pose two minutes. Male models remove robes." Wilhelm said.

Reluctantly the two young men removed their robes, but surprisingly they didn't have erections their peckers were looking down, almost as if their wieners wanted to disappear into their bodies.

"Male models stand close to Female. Female model hold Males organ." Wilhelm said.

Wanda grabbed the two young men's soft cocks and pulled them closer to her. Holding the pose as Wilhelm set the timer for two minutes.

The young men's faces were red with embarrassment. Wanda was surreptitiously squeezing each of the peckers in her hand, trying to get them hard. It wasn't working the young men were very nervous. Sue wished she was up there in Wanda's place, holding the young men's organs. Sue could feel her pussy getting wet, with moisture starting to run down the inside of her legs. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to remove her panties she thought as her excitement was nearing her knees.

The timer went off.

"Next pose men face woman, woman turn to left, Man on left put hands on woman breasts, Woman spread legs, man back finger in woman vagina." Wilhelm said, he continued. "This pose, fifteen minutes. Ready."

The artists agreed and Wilhelm set timer.

Wanda was becoming aroused as Eric played with her nipples covertly and Kyle slowly moved his fingers in the mature woman's pussy. The young men were at half-mast presently working over the mature woman's pleasure points. They could smell the mature woman's pheromones being excreted. Sue was taking video of Wanda's debasement. Although she was non-consensually doing her nemesis bidding, Wanda was becoming aroused, and she is becoming disgusted with herself. Her excitement was starting to run down her leg.

The timer sounded.

"I need a break." Wanda said as she ran out of the studio. The young men put on their robes and followed her along with Sue tagging along.

The young men entered the dressing room to find Wanda sitting on the water closet wiping her pussy. They turned to leave just as Sue came in the door.

"You can stay Wanda doesn't care if you watch her pee." Sue said laughing along with Wanda.

Wanda agreed with Sue. The young men watched in fascination never seeing anything like this before from their girlfriends, as both the women relieved themselves in front of them. They were surprised that Sue was going commando, as the young men didn't see her remove her panties.

Going back out into the studio all the Artists were walking around looking at their associate's drawings. Wanda, Sue and the two young men walked around looking at the images on the papers. Surprised how they were portrayed, the differences of drawing styles from artist to artist.

"Next pose forty minutes long. Two more poses tonight each same length. Five minute break every twenty minutes." Wilhelm said.

Wanda knows these two poses she will have a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy, for the next hour and twenty minutes, or until they cum.

Reluctantly Wanda got up onto the modeling platform. Two of the artists brought over a mattress to the front of the stage.

"Woman, kneel down, at angle to artist bottom to them." Wilhelm said.

Wanda complied showing her brown star, along with her dripping pussy to the assemble artists.

"Man, kneel in back put penis in woman vagina only head." Wilhelm said.

Sue was taking video of Eric kneeling in back of Wanda with just the head of his organ in the mature woman, his shaft was on view to the artist and Sam was doing a capture of the scene from all the cameras.

"Other young man stand face woman, Man put penis in woman mouth, just head."

Wanda put her mouth over the helmet of Kyle's organ his shaft was visible to the artists but it was evident that the mature woman was impaled in both her orifices. Both young men were having problems performing in front of an audience. Wanda was doing her Kegel exercises to keep Eric from falling out of her pussy and she is sucking on Kyle's helmet to keep him erect.

Wilhelm set the timer for twenty minutes.

Wanda was sucking on Kyle's cock until she felt he was going to come and backed off. She was using her Kegel exercises on Eric, by the time the timer went off both young men were moaning. Wanda was proud of herself for keeping them hard, but not letting them cum.

"We have to go to the rest room." Both young men said putting their robes on, as they left the room.

You could smell both mature woman's arousal if they walked close to you. Wanda was stopped by Lou as she walked by his easel.

"You're really doing a number on those young kids. I should be so lucky." Lou said to her.