The Meaning of Hiraeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you see what I mean. There's nothing you should be worried about."

"I do. Wow."

"Now you really know what small is."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I've always wanted a bigger penis, and being diagnosed with a micropenis as a baby didn't help my self-esteem growing up. I knew I would always have the smallest penis in any place I went. But, honestly, I've never had a problem dating with it, so at this point, I don't care. I get a kick out of men's reaction to my little nub."

"It's really" --

"Small, I already know."

"No, beautiful! What a gorgeous, mouth-watering dick you have."

"Wait, really?"

Even though I never had a problem dating other men, no one ever seemed enthralled by what I was packing, and Harry's intriguing reaction felt genuine.

"Yes, I love how tiny your penis is. I could look at it all day. I'm honestly amazed. I've never seen a smaller penis in all my days, and it's absolutely magnificent. It's pretty short, but it has a nice girth."

It felt nice for this man to study the little baby wee-wee bouncing between my legs intensely. It was comforting knowing the mushroom head of my little penis barely poking out of my pubic hair drew the carnivorous attention of this man.

"So beautiful, so tiny, so small, so fragile, so teeny, so child-like, so delicate."

I merely blushed at his authentic remarks about my little boy cock. He came closer and grabbed it with two fingers.

"Oh, you are hard right now. I didn't notice, I'm so sorry sorry."

Oh my god, I am so small; he didn't even notice I was hard. How could he not notice my twitching, aching little baby boner?

"I want it. Can I have it?"

"Do whatever you want to it."

"I want to blow it."

Harry probably questioned how to blow something so beyond tiny and short, but he was up for the small challenge. At every angle, he licked my little member like he was trying to find the center of a tootsie pop. He gracefully explored my extraordinarily tiny penis, and his mouth embraced the minimal size. He was indeed hypnotized by the abnormally baby boy cock dawdling where a real man's penis should be located.

Without any hesitancy, he lightheartedly swallowed my baby dick with unrestrained ease. I held his hand as he maneuvered it all around his mouth, and there was so much space for him to accomplish just that. I grabbed the sheets as I exhaled from the pristine pleasure he delivered to my little winky. He slid his head down ever so slightly on the invincible shaft.

He stopped and asked, "Are you OK?"

Shakily, I said, "Yes, please don't stop."

He continued, and I said, "You are a natural cocksucker, or should I say little pee-pee sucker."

I'm so happy to have a very tiny penis. The whole thing fits in his mouth so effortlessly, and I can feel every inch devoured by his hot mouth. I'm glad I am his first man because if he were with a blessed, hung man, I would look insanely small right now, even though I already did, in a way. Luckily, this is his first cock, so it must be more manageable when it is baby-sized like mine.

It's been a long time since a man craved my body, and Harry's lascivious behavior was something I'd never experienced. He aggressively sucked my diminutive pee-pee until the time arrived.

I felt my little guy stiffen at a heartwarming climax, and aggressively came in his charming mouth. Like an eager horny man, he swallowed the whole thing in one gulp. I could barely breathe as he sucked even more, savoring every drop of cum in the teeny tip of my penis.

"Wow, Harry, that was amazing. Your cock is delicious."

He kissed me on the lips, and I could taste the sweet flavor of my cum.

"That was the first time I sucked a cock. It felt amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your turn. Get those drawers down."

He looked a little nervous, but he pulled them down, revealing his tiny, albeit much more giant than mine, hard dick at around four inches. I was too distracted by the beatitude sticking out between his legs to notice my own condition.

He looked between my legs and announced, "Now, that is sexy."

He pointed at my privates, so I looked down and saw it shrink to almost nothing. Harry saw it become a harmless, little toddler-like innie.

I covered it out of embarrassment, and he gingerly pulled my hands away from it, exposing the proper shape and size of the little baby nub.

"Don't cover it, Lucas. It's the most beautiful dick I've ever seen in my life."

"Can you even see it?"

"Of course. I can see it hiding right under your soft pubes."

He gave it a tender lick and whirled it in his salacious mouth. It was single-handedly the most sensual moment I could ever visualize. There is this suggestive feeling of being sucked completely dry by a beautiful specimen of a man. And for him to welcome my teenie-weenie size with acceptance and grace was overwhelming, to say the least.

I authentically asked him, "Is it the smallest?"

"Oh, absolutely, but who cares because it is so sexy."

"Thank you for saying that. I'm not insecure by any means, but I want to make you happy."

"And you have. You should be proud to have such a tiny dick. What a lucky man you are."

"Aww. Thank you. Enough about my little wiener. Bring me yours, you stud."

He brought his little erection to me, and I immediately started sucking. There was no decorum; this was between my sick, lustful mind and his little dicklette. I sucked it like there was no tomorrow. It felt nice to have a small dick fucking my mouth. I pictured how hot this man was and the ridiculousness of both our tiny penises making love to one another. He came into my mouth extremely fast. I felt his sizzling juices flow down my throat.

"I'm sorry. That was really fast. How embarrassing."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I swallowed his thick load.

"What are you apologizing for? Your dick was delicious."

I watched him, like mine, submerge back into the measly two-inch length. I couldn't believe his entire soft dick was "larger" than my little, tiny erection.

"Heheh, now your softie is quite sexy too."

He looked down and seemed unbothered by his distinguished little member. He was a little reserved before, but now he had a more fearless attitude; he seductively illustrated how tiny his little penis was by teasing it with two fingers and flicking it back and forth.

Drool practically came out of my mouth as the little guy bounced back and forth like a little boy's tiny willy. I couldn't help but giggle at the sexy man proudly showing me his little two inches of penis.

"Aww, how cute. You look so adorable doing that. Yes, love your tiny pee-pee."

His brazen confidence was admirable, and I'm glad he moved into this territory where he felt beautiful and desired. Everyone should feel that way.

He laughed, "Hey, don't laugh at my dick. The little guy can't help being small and afraid."

"He wasn't afraid a few moments ago. Give me another wiggle."

He twerked his sexy ass, and his little ding-a-ling followed with its lead.

"Hehe, you are so cute, wiggling that little thing before me. What an exquisite sight. There is nothing more confident than a man, uncaring how small he is and confidently strutting it."

"Well, you gave me the confidence to show it off. I was so embarrassed about it before, especially since my ex-wife constantly made fun of me. At first, in our marriage, she was sweet, but she slowly became depressed and resentful. And she would find ways to hurt me."

"I'm sorry. I would never hurt your beautifully tiny penis."

"Thank you."

No matter what, I had a smaller penis, and he knew that now. If he had any doubts about his sexy, beautiful cock, all he had to do was look at what I was pitifully packing.

We both cuddled even more, rolling around in each other's naked bodies until he had an idea, "Do you want to fuck me? I'm curious what it feels like."

I knew this would be a bad idea, but I wanted to indulge his request. He handed me a bottle of lubricant, and I prepared myself. I flipped him over, mesmerized by his ravishing ass. Within seconds, my little penis grew to less than two inches, tired from the explosion before. I slowly entered him, but I didn't hear him say anything.

"Whenever you are ready, Lucas."

"Oh, I am already in. Do you feel anything?"

He comforted me, "Not really. It was a little painful when it went in, but I didn't know you were fully in. I'm afraid you are too small to penetrate me. It's OK. You are such a beautiful model of a man. I don't care what you can or can't do; just you being is more than attractive."

"Yeah, I don't think I can reach past your firm butt cheeks."

I spanked them a couple of times and pulled out.

"What are you doing?"

"What?"

"I want you to finish inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. Fuck me with your cock!"

I ferociously fucked him in the ass. I kissed him on the cheek as I drilled into his tight, little hole.

"That's right, Daddy, fuck me with your teeny little dick. Breed my ass with your micropenis!"

That comment took me over the edge, and I came in his generously-sized butt. I screamed as I released my second load of the evening. He turned around, held my cheek, and we kissed again.

"That was amazing. I didn't feel too much, but there was an undeniable sensation I loved."

I kissed him between the shoulder blades, and to my delight, he kissed me on the head. At that moment, it wasn't just about sex or lust; it was about him. I had him, and he had me. Our exchange summoned a bright new connection we never thought we would discover. I carefully grabbed his very small teenie weenie. His penis delicately remained cute, soft, and tiny. We both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

We woke up before his daughter came back from school. We hugged and kissed one another with peaceful elegance. I felt safe and secure with him. I didn't want this to end, and I left happier than I ever was in my life. I had the most pleasant dream of my life, and for once, I thought I was on the right path.

But the next day, I didn't a hear a word from Harry. And in the next few weeks, we would visit each other several times, but it was significantly different. He seemed even more reserved than he ever was with me. Eventually, he was too busy to see me, and our relationship withered and faded.

A month later, I received a letter in my mailbox. It was from Harry.

"Hi Lucas, I hope you are doing OK. I'm sorry I've been distant from you. The truth is, I really enjoyed our time together, but I'm not comfortable being with another man. I'm not ready for that in my life. You are a fantastic man, and it's not fair for you. You deserve someone excited and ready to embrace your beautiful self. I hope you have a fantastic life full of joy and peace."

I clenched the letter with sadness and some anger. I couldn't do anything besides cry in my lonely bed. I felt betrayed by the world. The first time I felt indescribably connected in such a meaningful way ended so abruptly. It seems sex ruined our friendship.

I became very depressed and actually convinced myself it was my fault, and I pressured him into doing something he wasn't ready for. But the truth was, he wasn't someone I could be with. He wasn't prepared to be out, and it wasn't my place to encourage him to.

Two months later, I saw a blonde woman regularly visit him. One day, through my translucent window, I saw the two hold hands and walked down the path of many fallen leaves. During the autumn season, the leaves fell beautifully, like a reflection of a bright fire. And he looked happy to be with her. She could also be Gracie's mother. She needed that.

What a lucky woman to pleasure an adorable little cocklette. I just watched, wishing it could be me with Harry, but that would never happen. I missed him dearly, and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. But I couldn't help myself but smile because he found his happiness, and that was all I ever wanted for the beautiful man.

At that moment, I knew I couldn't stay in Portland anymore. I needed to reclaim my life. Harry taught me to be more open and take charge of what I wanted. I could start over, and there was always something exciting in the future.

I visited him one last time.

He asked me, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to live in New York City and finally become an executive chef at a restaurant."

"That's exciting."

"Yeah, it is."

He tightly hugged me. I entered my car, and he stood by the window.

"Also, I'm really sorry about everything."

I looked at his honest eyes, "I know and understand," and we kissed for the final time.

I've always been intrigued by the term Hiraeth. It's about longing for a home, but the truth is, I can't long anymore, I need to create my own home. I can't just sit around and wait for a potential future with Harry -- even if it's where I wanted to be. I needed to sculpt my own destiny, carve my own success, and find someone who would always love me.

Everything doesn't last forever, and I don't have any regrets. I truly wish the best for Harry. He ignited the courage I needed to change my life. I smiled as I drove beyond the orange sunset. It was a new beginning for the both of us.

12