All Comments on 'The Meeting'

by BeachGurl2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MrFantasyManMrFantasyManover 18 years ago
Oh my...

Your works are quickly becomming my favorites...I think you really understand the connection between love and trust...you stories are romantic, erotic and so real. I think both this story and "Wifes Submission" belong in erotic couplings category...but that's just my thought...thank you for a beautiful read.

CopyCarverCopyCarverover 18 years ago
Write On!

I'm sure you're becoming a favorite of many readers, and rightfully so. Great job, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
worth reading

Fantastic story very erotic and sensual You're definitely the best right now and I cant wait till I get a chance to read your other new one ttfn Larry

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Very nice

Very nice...very sexy

~Honey

goodolblokegoodolblokeabout 18 years ago
Incredible

Wow, I read this and many thoughts ran through my head. Very damn good, maybe it's not having read anything by you in a while but I am blown away, really again since I've been blown away for a while now by your work. ;)

bashfullbashfullalmost 18 years ago
Reread...

...and noticed i didn't leave a comment last time! Love the passion. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
COWAFUCKINGBUNGA!!

I liked your story so much I say let's act it out sometime or at least use it for a guideline ....my imagination likes yours...CRUDAREALIDAD@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

from Sun Tan Guy... Hun.. I would gladly be the guy in this story any time.. While I am a switch, it would be an honor to be your dom for a night. I might never want to be a subbie ever again with a sub like you in this story!!

Great great story babe..

STG

saw_man1saw_man1over 16 years ago
Superb

Great writing and and an excellent storyline combined to make this a story I will long remember.

It reminded me of the time I met a woman that I had known from a bulletin board; albeit with a different ending than your story. She was gorgeous, smart, and I could have listened to her talk all night. At one point when she was standing in front of me in a coffee shop, I had a strong urge to come up behind her, wrap my arms around her, and pull her close to me. I didn't though; I was ever the gentleman. She was going through a tough time with her ex and I decided not to complicate her life further. I often wonder if I will ever see her again.

Thanks for the great story and the walk down memory lane.

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 16 years ago
lovely!

..just makes me want to sink my teeth into something.

andyomama66andyomama66almost 14 years ago
Nicely done.

Very vivid. I know a hot desert girl. Make that a hot girl in the desert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous