All Comments on 'The MILF Next Door Ch. 06'

by Argonaut_1975

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 5 years agoAuthor

This was submitted to the Mature category, where the rest of the series is, but one scene of incest got it placed in the Incest/Taboo category. Multiple anal scenes did not get it placed in the Anal category however.

It is not a very good incest story because it was not intended to focus on the incest as much as the older/younger relationships, of which incest was incidentally a part.

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
End is near? Great series

Kept it simple and it was great.

Got to have Samantha and Esther with Stephen at the end, don't know about Helen but definitely no more other characters especially other men. Regardless wonderful series and the rating in this one is a little skewed since category got changed so don't sweat it.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Series of Chapters

I’m hoping for more chapters to this Story/Series. Yes it is mainly “Mature” in nature as Esther and Stephen are 18 and Samantha and Helen are 39ish. You have several options for where the story can go. It’s possible to include Stephen’s parents and have John and Sophia with Samantha and maybe Helen. Helen’s playground would be perfect for all the Adventures. What about Stephen’s sisters or Samantha ‘s daughter’s and Frank or the father. So many possible ways to take this wonderful story. Thank you for this Very Hot Erotic Story.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 5 years ago

Really good story 5 stars . but for me i dont care about male anal and it does nothing for me but besides that its a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sweetie again

Every story on this site in the incest section, especially m/s has someone calling someone "sweetie"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous