The MILF Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"You took your time." Samantha observed drily.

"We got... distracted." The two older women had been busy too, Stephen noted. They now wore matching white bodystockings, in a sheer fabric, that was cut to bare breasts and crotch. A glance in the mirror told him that the cutaway included the buttocks. Fastened around each woman's hips was a red leather harness of the pattern he was already familiar with, although the huge fake cock that Samantha had used on Helen was replaced with much smaller toys, something Stephen was grateful for.

"It sounds like fun." Helen glided forward, her arms encircling Stephen's waist as her lips sought his. Samantha was only a step behind, taking Esther in her arms and kissing her also. The teens returned the kisses and caresses of their older lovers with equal enthusiasm.

When they ended their embraces, Helen's hand was sliding along Stephen's cock, while Samantha had two fingers in Esther's tight quim, and her thumb circled on the teen's swollen clitoris.

"Are you ready?" The black haired beauty asked Stephen. He nodded shortly. "Perfect."

She drew him to the padded platform against the wall. "On your knees." Realizing what she was asking, Stephen frowned for a moment, then shrugged. In for a penny, in for a pound. He sank into a kneeling position, face to face with Helen's strapon. This close he realized that it was still wet, and as he ran his tongue lightly around the head both the scent and taste were familiar. He glanced across at Esther, who was echoing his motions on Samantha's toy. She met his gaze, raising an eyebrow, then continuing to lick and suck the black rubber.

Stephen took the rubber shaft into his mouth, sucking awkwardly. Unfamiliar as this action was to him, he tried to move his lips and tongue in the way he enjoyed. It wasn't long before Helen stopped him however. There was little pleasure in this for her. Both she and Samantha guided their partner onto the platform, the boy and the girl side by side on their hands and knees. Esther flashed him a smile. "I guess we're both getting fucked," she murmured, and Stephen laughed.

"Two milfs, two cocks, two tight teen assholes. We should have guessed how this would end." The mirror showed them the women taking up position behind them, Samantha behind Esther, Helen behind Stephen. Each cock now glistened with liberally applied lubricant. Stephen bit his lip as he felt the head touch his sphincter.

"Relax, Stevie boy, you can take it." Esther's words were reassuring, even as she felt Samantha touch her too. From her perspective there was little concern, these toys were thinner than the cock that had opened her virgin ass earlier in the day, but she felt sympathy for Stephen. She squeezed his hand, and smiled when he squeezed back.

Helen gripped the boy's lean hips, meeting his eyes in the mirror. A glance sideways to Samantha, an answering smile. A glance down to where the blonde's black cock was lodged between her daughter's buttocks. Licking her lips slowly. "Remember kids, don't touch yourselves. You'll come when we let you."

The older women thrust forward together, drawing their teen lovers back as they did so. Tight muscles yielded to cruel invasion, and the women groaned in unison as the toys within their harnesses performed their intended task.

There was a look of intense concentration on Stephen's face, she noted, as he adjusted to the unfamiliar sensations, but Esther displayed wanton euphoria. Helen shuddered as Samantha began to fuck her daughter in earnest, echoing the blonde's movements as she rode the boy's tight channel.

Flesh slapped on flesh as she sheathed every inch between his muscular cheeks. Helen found herself panting as she fucked him, so close to orgasm. So close... there. She shuddered joyfully as she pushed her full length into him. Beside her Samantha reached her peak only a few seconds later.

"More?" Helen asked.

"More." Samantha confirmed, stroking into Esther's ass once again. Both teens were squirming under them, tempted to reach for clit and cock, but they obeyed Helen's prohibition. They were there to provide pleasure, not receive it.

It was the blonde who won the second race. She could feel the girl tensing her muscles, increasing resistance, multiplying the sensation carried by the harness to Samantha's cunt. Still, Helen was still only a whisker behind her, moaning as her body spasmed.

"Alright, kids." Helen's voice was strained, "Touch yourselves, this time you can get off too."

Esther glanced over her shoulder. "I have a better idea, if you two will give us some space."

Silently the older women withdrew from their teen lovers, glistening holes gaping from their exit. Both glanced from one to the other hungrily, licking their lips.

"Like this," Esther turned to Stephen, and catching her idea the boy guided his cock between her legs. They gently moved together until he was sheathed inside her tight pussy. "Now you two can come back in."

Helen lay down behind Stephen, Samantha behind Esther. For easier access each teen raised their top leg slightly, and each breathed a little faster as they felt the fake cocks press against their sphincters once more. "Three..." Samantha nodded. "Two... One." The women thrust in unison, breaching tight portals and sinking deep into teen bodies.

"Oh my god!" Esther groaned. Helen could watch the play of emotions on her daughter's face as she took two cocks for the first time.

Stephen chuckled as he felt Samantha's toy sliding against his cock through the thin membranes. "I can feel her cock going up your ass."

Esther answered with a giggle, then a sigh. "That's funny, so can I." She glanced up at her mother, then over her shoulder. "You can fuck us now."

Samantha and Helen needed no encouragement, gripping their partners tightly, hips thrusting back and forth. Esther giggled once more as she realized that each motion of her mother's cock was transmitted to Stephen's shaft within her.

"Damn, Mommy. Oh god. It's like you're fucking me through Stephen... No, don't stop," as Helen paused, startled. "Please, keep going. Don't stop." Breathlessly. "Oh god. I'm being fucked by two hot mommies. Two big cock milfs using my... my pussy... and my ass..." She held her mother's green eyes with her own. "Please, Mommy, don't stop... Make me cum."

Helen couldn't help herself, her hips moved rapidly, pounding into Stephen's tight ass, and through him into her daughter's cunt, Esther's pleading feeding her darkest and most perverse fantasies, fantasies she'd barely admit even to herself. "That's... that's right... Cum for... cum for Mommy."

Penetrated from both sides, driven wild with lust, Esther's body convulsed, shaking as her orgasm took her. Faltering under the relentless assault on his ass and prostate, his cock trapped within the quaking body of his girlfriend, Stephen too exploded, pumping thick cream into the girl's cunt.

Her own frenzy carrying her along, Helen was the next to succumb to the demands of her lusty flesh, her breath leaving her lips in a howl.

Shaken by the shear animalistic fervour, nonetheless Samantha reached her orgasm, her body responding even while her mind was elsewhere.

There was a sudden flurry of movement as Esther twisted herself out the joint embrace. She pounced on her mother, pushing her back onto the padding, settling her buttocks down on the older woman's chest. "Time to eat up, Mommy."

"No, Esther, I can't... it's not right..." However Helen's words had no force behind them and her eyes were fixed on the teen's ravaged cunt, Stephen's cream oozing from it. "No... I..." Esther silenced any further protest by grasping her mother's hair, then sliding up onto her face.

"Drink or drown, Mommy."

There was a moment's hesitation, as if Helen was trying to find some strength to resist, then a pink tongue slid out to taste her daughter's flesh. With that touch all her resistance collapsed.

"Ahh!" Esther sighed in satisfaction as her mother put years of practise to work, hungrily devouring her daughter's pussy. As Helen brought dark fantasy to life, Esther just held on and enjoyed the ride.

Stephen watched in awe as the two beauties coupled, then started, surprised, as he felt Samantha press against him. "Just keep watching, sweetie," then, as he felt her fingers between his buttocks, "Are you okay if I..." He nodded agreement, then exhaled slowly as Samantha entered him with her strapon. Stephen realized then that he was becoming comfortable with being fucked like this. He mentally shrugged. It was another way to give and receive pleasure with his lovers, nothing more.

Esther's moans were incoherent as Helen drove her from peak to peak, never giving her time to recover. Finally, driven beyond all limits, the teen slumped over, exhausted. Her mother disentangled their bodies, cuddling her, their lips meeting in mingled tenderness and passion.

"That was... hot." Samantha's words broke the reverie, her hips still rising and falling over Stephen's muscular buttocks. Helen nodded silently, examining her daughter's face as though it were completely new to her. Esther's skin glistened with sweat, and the weariness was plain.

"Hot tub?" Stephen suggested, to the approving nods of the women.

"Just a minute..." Samantha still hadn't quite reached her peak, struggling for it. Stephen gripped her shaft with his inner muscles, pushing back against her.

"That's right, cunt. Fuck yourself on that toy in my ass." Samantha flushed, but his words did the trick, thrusting her over the edge.

When at length her breathing slowed, Samantha unstrapped her harness. "Yes, the hot tub sounds wonderful."

*****

Showered clean of sweat, spit and semen, the four lounged comfortably in the neck deep steaming water. Muscles relaxed and exhausted people half dozed until Samantha asked.

"What will you two do now?" Mother and daughter exchanged glances.

"Each other?" Esther responded with a soft smile. Helen laughed ruefully and shook her head.

"I don't think there's any way to put this genie back in its bottle. She's too much like her mother... and so am I."

Samantha nodded slowly. "I guess you're right. I can't say I don't find the whole situation... well... really erotic. How about you, Stevie?"

"Well..." The boy was thinking. "It won't really change what we do together, will it?" The three women shook their heads in unison. "I suppose the question I can ask now is, Helen, can I date your daughter?"

Helen threw her head back and laughed loudly. After everything that had happened that day, such a request seemed positively normal. She smiled at him fondly.

"Of course, dear. If Esther likes the idea." The girl pursed her lips thoughtfully, eying Stephen sideways. He felt her hand slide up his inner thigh until she was gently caressing his cock.

"He'll do, I suppose. I guess it's easier than trying to explain to some new man what I like to do... who I like to do... in my spare time." Stephen chuckled, then took her hand in his.

"I guess that makes it official then."

*****

Four naked people sitting around a table was, Stephen judged, a little unusual. Given their activities prior to dinner however, it didn't seem that strange. He sipped the orange juice in his glass, listening to the other three talk near constantly about friends, news, romances, and many other things from what seemed like an endless catalog of topics. However, as he rose to rinse his plate for the dishwasher, Helen turned her eyes on him.

"You two aren't going home tonight, so who would you like to sleep with?"

Esther spoke up. "Me. He's sleeping with me, of course." Helen smirked.

"So quick to the buzzer. You okay with that arrangement, Stevie?" Stephen nodded his agreement. A strange lethargy had followed his earlier exertions and a warm bed sounded wonderful. A warm bed shared with Esther? Even better. Helen turned her green eyes to Samantha. "It's going to be like old times." Samantha lips curved in a matching smile.

"I definitely hope so."

*****

Esther had a lot of stuffed toys. There were a couple on her king-sized double bed. There were countless more sitting on her bookshelves. It seemed her favourite colours were pink and white, because they dominated the palette. A laptop sat open on one desk, and an antique makeup table with illuminated mirror sat against another wall.

"Do you like it?" Esther actually seemed a little shy, opening her room to him. Stephen found the contrast with the self-possessed young woman who'd seduced him so easily quite enchanting.

"It's lovely." He slipped his arms around her waist, bending down to kiss her. She purred happily as their lips met.

The bed was soft, and very comfortable, as he lay back, Esther's body stretched along his left side. Her slim fingers twirled absentmindedly in the curls covering his chest as they exchanged kisses. He stroked her hair gently and felt her lean into his palm.

"How are you feeling?" Her voice was barely a whisper.

"A bit tired. I'll sleep well tonight."

"We don't have to, right now, if you don't want to." Stephen chuckled, taking her hand and wrapping it around his swollen cock.

"With you, I always want to." She blushed, smiling. Rising quickly she entered the other door, the one Stephen guessed, correctly, led to the ensuite, returning with a large, thick, white towel that she carefully arranged on her side of the bed.

"To reduce the mess." She answered his unasked question, laying back on the towel, drawing her knees up to her magnificent chest. Stephen knelt before her, easing the swollen head of his thick cock between the slick coral pink petals of her sex. As he sank home she let her legs fall to the bed, and wrapped her arms about his shoulders. "Just fuck me," She whispered. "As long as you can. As hard as you can. I can take it."

Stephen grunted softly, thrusting down hard, driving his rigid tool into her tender flesh, then pulling back and repeating the motion. He found his rhythm, stroking in and out, as the teen beauty moaned beneath him. Her green eyes were glazed with lust as a stream of soft cries left her lips. "Faster," and "harder," might have been heard, but they were lost in the incoherence.

He fucked her through her first orgasm, and then her second. If her nails had been longer she'd have been drawing blood as she clawed his back. He was a beast in rut, and it satisfied the beauty's animalistic urge. As she hit her third peak he too crested, and her shudders and cries were echoed in his own.

Stephen kissed his lover's lips, gentle now that the frenzy was past, wiping away a tear from her cheek. "Please don't..." Her voice faded away.

"What is it, Esther?"

"No, it's stupid."

"What?"

"I was going to say, 'please don't leave me' but that's a stupid thing to ask. We've barely known each other a day, and we've been fucking for most of that. Fucking each other or, you know, others. Hell, do we even know each other's last names?"

Stephen chuckled. "Prester, Stephen Prester."

"Berenson, Esther Berenson."

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Miss Berenson."

"Pleased to meet you, Mister Prester."

Esther's lips curved in a smile, but then frowned again. "Will you forget what I just said?"

"No." Stephen shook his head slowly. "You seem to have some reservations about being vulnerable." Esther wrinkled her nose but she didn't deny it. "I know we've only known each other a day, and things got freaky pretty fast, but I do... you know... like you."

"And my mother and Samantha?"

"I like them too, but differently." Esther wrinkled her nose again, then shrugged.

"Well, I like them too, but differently, so I guess I can live with that." She pushed Stephen gently. "I'm going to the bathroom, and I guess we should get some sleep." One eye closed in a wink. "If you're still asleep when I wake up, I'll wake you the best way."

Ablutions past, Stephen fell asleep quickly. Esther took longer, soft fingers gently caressing his sleeping face, but eventually she too slipped into the arms of Morpheus.

12