All Comments on 'The Milking Den Ch. 04: Max'

by themilkingden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SteveLeonardSteveLeonardover 2 years ago

Totally freaking amazing. The best chapter yet. The swapping of roles and using Max's 'tools of the trade' against him was genius.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

I understand the entire thing, but I also think having honesty and talking it out between these guys would have made a better connection. Giving this guy a chance to show his best self is not a bad thing. It's the surprise parts that mess with my brain for the bad parts. It isn't the doing, it's the mental standing. Good Luck with your thoughts. This story is not bad, just a bit shocking. I feel sorry for Max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best part of the series. Loved the use of toys. Add more anal play. Once in a while use your dick too. I keep edging myself while reading your story.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 2 years ago

Simply impossible to reach the end without blowing, not just because of the great writing, but also remembering those occasions when my body was immersed in exhaustion after mind blowing sex. Although I'm more of a bottom than a top, I'm a very active bottom. I've found that great dancers are also great in bed - an innate sense of rhythm which makes for amazing sex. 'Dad dancers' are almost invariably poor sex partners. They just want to lay back while I do all the work expecting to give very little in return. Twice I've been approached in dance clubs on the dance floor, wanting to buy what I'm on - and I have to tell them I'm just drinking water.

What is special about your stories is that you understand sex is an art but very few participants are artists. A great sex artist should celebrated along side great composers, great painters, great sculptors, great poets, etc. They deserve to be recognised and honoured publicly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you do see Max again... he's been my favourite so far. Your stories are so hot, please keep going. I've not reached the end of one without blowing yet... one of your boys x

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Great story of Max plunging into his deepest, darkest sexual desires! Very hot and well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, hot, story! You have a wonderful writing style. Your stories immediately draw me in as I find myself entering the fantasy and trying very hard not to blow before the end. After finishing the story, I found myself grabbing some additional lube for a self edging session which had a very happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemilkingden@themilkingden
Milking den for sexy men - bondage, edging, cum control. I write sensual stories about power, control and intimacy. he/him. Follow me on Twitter at @DenMilking