The Milking Imarbitarian Ch. 01

Story Info
Young stud Justin is brought to the Milking Imarbitarian!
2.2k words
3.8
8.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the drug induced fog on my brain lifted, the sound of my heartbeat penetrated my brain like poison into a vein. Light. All I can see is light. My eyes are shut tight but all I can see is light, burning through my eyelids. Why? I didn't know. All I knew was I definitely wasn't in my warm bed. My head was pounding and I could only here my own heartbeat, blocking out everything else. I couldn't remember anything.

I couldn't remember how I got to where I was or why I was where I was. I felt cold cloth on my back and tough straps across my body, locking me down and making sure I couldn't move a single inch. First there were straps across my ankles, then there were straps across my muscular thighs. There were also straps around my waist, it had been tied so tight my already skinny waist was forced into breath-taking proportions like a corset.

There was another strap across my neck, tightening me to the point where it was difficult to breathe, even when breathing through my nose. There was one final much smaller strap across my forehead, keeping my head down. They were just five straps but they restricted any movement. As soon as I had registered that I was tied down to something I realised what I was tied down to.

I was tied down to a medical table on wheels, being rapidly wheeled down a corridor. I hoped this meant I was in a hospital, but a hospital would never tie me down so restrictively to the point where I could hardly breathe. Then something else made me realise that wherever I was, it wasn't as a patient in a hospital. There was something shoved deep inside my mouth, blocking out all speech and filling it with saliva.

I was gagged with a bit gag similar to that of what a horse wears. Eventually I got the courage to open my eyes but all I saw was what I expected to see. A white ceiling occasionally dotted with circular white ceiling lights. Had I not been gagged and bound up like a bitch, I'd think I really was in a hospital. But where would I be that would gag me, tie me up and wheel me down a corridor on a medical table?

I couldn't see who was wheeling me but I did manage to hear the clonking of boots across the floor from someone who was behind me.

"Where am I?" I demanded to know.

There was no answer but I know I could be heard under the bit gag. A horse still makes noises whilst it's being hidden, doesn't it?

So I demanded a second time, "Where am I?"

Finally I got an answer.

A feminine voice replied as sweetly as possible, "The Imarbitarian, darling."

I had no idea what an 'Imarbitarian' was, but it sounded medical. And I didn't like it.

"Don't worry, you'll get situated in your room soon." She added hopefully.

My room? What room? After another minute of corridors the ceiling changed to grey concrete and yellow fluorescent lights. The ceiling was also considerably higher. I was in another room.

I hoped it wasn't mine though. Suddenly I felt my straps loosen and eventually be taken off. It relieved so much pressure on my body to be able to move around again and especially to breathe freely. I sat up on my table and saw a woman dressed as a scientist with a lab coat and goggles. She had simple brown hair, tied up in a bun. She took out a small plastic bag from her pocket.

As she did this I looked around the room. There were several other scientists, bustling about this large concrete room. At the side of the room was a row of showers. Suddenly I felt my ball gag unbuckled by a scientist behind me and dropped into the plastic bag. But that scientist was wearing gloves so it was technically never touched, but I didn't know why. The bag was then given to another scientist.

"Put this in Justin's file." She ordered, passing the bag over.

How did they know my name? Why did they have a file on me? Where the fuck was I? The scientist went over to a table where a thin robe sat and handed it to me.

"You're body is really the perfect specimen of masculine beauty, but put this on. It'll make you feel less vulnerable." She suggested.

It was a suggestion I was happy to take. As soon as I was given the robe I jumped up from my table and wrapped it around my apparently perfectly sculpted body. Even if I was flattered by the scientist's statement of my body being the perfect specimen of masculine beauty I still didn't like to flaunt my body. I just liked spending my extra time at the gym instead of sitting on my ass all day. Doesn't mean I want the whole world to see my body.

"So, you were already shaved deeply before you woke up, but now you just need to be washed." She explained.

Then I looked at my arms. There was no hair. I looked down at my chest. There was no hair. I looked down at my legs. There was no hair. I was a complete smoothie. Not a single hair was on my body aside from my head.

"Why did you shave all my hair off?" I demanded angrily.

The scientist held her hands up in a mock surrender.

"Calm down, big boy. It's the boss's orders that all of his..." She trailed off.

"I don't know what to call them without giving away any spoilers. But the boss orders that you were hairless." She explained.

"Who is the boss?" I asked.

"The one who ordered you here." She explained.

I wanted to ask more questions but she then said, "All will be explained later."

I nodded but I couldn't help but ask more questions.

"Just tell me this, why am I here?" I demanded.

She rolled her eyes and ordered to one of her fellow scientists, "Can I get a fresh gag for this one? As effective as possible. He is talkative."

The other scientist, a skinny man with slicked black hair nodded and scurried off. The scientist then span around on her heel and motioned for me to follow her. She made her way to the showers and I followed her.

"As I said before I was rudely interrupted, you were already shaved deeply before you woke up, but now you just need to be washed so shower here. Soap will be piped in with the water." She explained before stepping away.

I stepped into the shower, discarding my robe and suddenly the showers automatically turned on as did the animatronic curtains which closed shut, giving me some much needed privacy.

It felt so good to be under hot water again and it gave me a moment of calm in what's seemed like an endless storm. But I was quick to rub the soap into my skin, relieving it of all grime even though I had minimal in the first place. Once the water stopped so did the privacy as the curtains drew back, exposing my muscular body like I was some freak on display. It was a horrible feeling.

It made me feel degraded and humiliated. Trying to keep as much dignity as possible I wrapped the robe back around my body. The skinny scientist had returned carrying a fresh gag in his gloved hand. This time it was a cleave gag which basically meant a rag which was promptly stuffed in my mouth and tied around to the back of my head. I certainly couldn't ask questions now.

"Follow me." The scientist ordered.

At this point I didn't want to disobey. Still wet from the shower I was led into a small room with concrete walls and ceilings. The only furniture was that of two metal chairs and a metal table. I was told to be seated at one of them. The scientist sat down on the over.

"So darling, before we can get you situated in your room I must ask you a few questions." She explained.

Being effectively gagged I couldn't speak. So the scientist got up and shut the door before pulling the gag out of my mouth. It was still tied around my neck but hung looses at my chin, it's leftover saliva from when it was in my mouth dripping down all over my muscles like oil. Once the scientist sat down again she began with a notepad and pen.

"What is your sexuality?" She asked.

"I'm straight." I answered without question.

"Subject claims to be heterosexual. Just how the boss likes them." She giggled as she dotted it down on her notepad.

"How long has it been since you last orgasmed?" I paused to think. With a body as tight as mine I got all the pussy in the world.

But the time before I woke up here was blurry and I wasn't sure so I simply answered, "Last week."

"Subject claims to have last ejaculated seven days ago." She noted it down and continued, "Have you ever had your prostate stimulated while having sex?"

I shook my head.

"Certainly not. Only gay people do that!" I argued.

She tutted and began writing. "Subject claims to have never had his prostate stimulated. Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?"

"Yes, once. My last girlfriend on Valentine's Day." I explained.

She began writing again.

"Subject has fucked a woman in the ass before. Have you ever gotten a woman pregnant?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm a guy about town, I fuck around a lot. I never use condoms. Maybe one of the hundreds of women I've fucked did get pregnant. But if she did she certainly didn't tell me." I explained.

These questions were so violating yet so erotic. The embarrassing thing was I couldn't hide my growing erection. I just hoped she wouldn't look over the table.

But then things took a turn for the worse as she said, "Subject is a whore. May or may not have gotten a woman pregnant. Now it's time for the penis measuring."

She got off her seat and kneeled down next to my growing erection. She grabbed the precum stained part of my robe and ripped it off to reveal my complete and utter erection. My cock and balls were shining from the precum and had never been harder. This made my face go red with humiliation. I overcome with embarrassment.

She then jotted something else down on the pad, "Subject becomes fully erect easily. This suggests a subject that is quick to ejaculate. Both a good and bad thing."

Whatever the people at this 'Imarbitarian' had planned for me I knew it was going to involve my ejaculation. She then took out a ruler and measured my manhood's length, followed by a tape measure to measure its thickness.

"Length, seven and 5/16 inches. Thickness while fully erect, 2 and 3/8 inches in circumference." She made some notes on the clipboard.

"Honestly I'm impressed, most subjects take hours to get erect in such a degrading environment. This must mean you like a little abuse, it gets you horny. That's good."

I wanted to intervene but she already had started writing. I wasn't into abuse, as much as I'm aware of. Usually I'm the most vanilla guy in the world. But I do have to admit I did find something arousing about this environment.

"Now we've gotten that out of the way, I will show you to your room where you'll stay until the boss comes back." She explained, standing up and motioning for me to follow which I did without question.

We passed through the room with the showers and into another door which led to a corridor straight out of a hotel.

"I'm so sorry for the rushed job but we didn't know when you'd be coming." She explained, leading me down the corridor.

"We only found out you'd really be here about half an hour ago." She continued.

I didn't know what to say.

"You'll be staying in this room until the boss comes back." She explained, opening the door to one of them.

I walked through and saw the most luxury room I had ever been in. The bed was easily double that of a king and decorated with gold pillows and quilts. Everything was made out of marble. There was a fifty inch TV mounted to the wall. She walked across the room to a door made out of copper.

"This is the bathroom."

She then crossed to the other side of the room to the closet which she opened.

"And in here you'll find fresh clothes. We didn't get your size until a few minutes ago so if they're not to your size just call. Call if you need anything." She then walked out of the room and stopped at the door way.

"Enjoy the luxury whilst you can. It all ends when the boss arrives." She laughed.

"I'll leave you until then!"

She closed the door and I heard it lock. I then looked to the corners of the room, all of them with security cameras. I may be in a luxury room but I was being watched and locked in. I had no idea what this place is or why I was here or what the 'boss'' plans are for me but what I do know is... nothing. I know nothing.

To be continued