The Millers

Story Info
Kelly joins the family.
2.5k words
4.38
7.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sd518
sd518
1 Followers

Chapter 1

This is the story of how Kelly came to live with my family. My name is Timothy Miller and my wife's name is Holly. We are a decently successful couple living in a large four-bedroom house in a gated community outside a major city. At 14 weeks pregnant my 5'5" 125-pound wife was ordered on bed rest and was going to require help. So, to ease Holly's burden we hired Kelly as a live-in housekeeper. Kelly is a 19 y/o brown-haired beauty with amazing B cup tits and a thin 5'1" 115-pound runners' body. Holly and Kelly hit it right off, both were athletic Holly being a marathoner and Kelly was a high school soccer standout starting community college in the fall. Outside of sports, the poor girl's life had been a mess, she was an only child to a single mom with a string of boyfriends. She couldn't wait to get out of that situation.

Two weeks after Kelly moved into the house Holly and I were in bed, "Tim what do you think about Kelly?" Holly asked looking over from her laptop.

"She's doing a great job. I think we made the right choice hiring her."

"No, do you think she is cute?"

"I suppose, but that sounds like a loaded question."

"No, it's not a setup. I think she is cute."

"Ok, this conversation is getting weird. What are you thinking about babe?"

Holly closed the laptop and set it on a shelf in her nightstand and rolled to face me, "Well the doctor said we can't have intercourse until after the baby is born. You know I'll blow you anytime you want, and you will take great care of me. I'm already starting to get horny. Well, if you are interested in her I'd not mind, and I'd even like to get her between my legs."

"What? Holly are you serious, you are asking for my permission to cheat?"

"No, I'm asking if you want to have a mutual sexual relationship with our housekeeper."

"Do you think she would even be into that, you know her family history."

"Yeah, I know. We kind of talked about it some today. Let me call her upstairs."

Holly reached over and picked her cell up off the nightstand and texted Kelly.

"Kelly, could you come up to the bedroom?"

"Sure let me get dressed"

"I'm in my PJs"

"You should be fine like that, it's nothing major"

"BRT"

"Ok, she's on the way up," Holly said with a mischievous smile.

"What are we going to say to her?"

"I've got it, just let her talk and you will understand what's going on."

Before I could object to anything Kelly knocked on the door. "Mrs. Miller, you wanted to see me?" Kelly said as she popped her head in the door

"Yes Kelly, Tim and I have been talking about the conversation we had earlier."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Tim is concerned that given your history we would be taking advantage of you. You are our employee and for us to start a sexual relationship with you would be inappropriate. If something happened, we have opened ourselves up to all manner of lawsuits from you."

"Mrs. Miller I'd never sue you. You have both been so kind to me, way past what I'd think most employers would do. You let me drive one of your cars, you promised to help me with my books, and said I can live here and work part-time when school starts."

Taking a breath and holding my hand up I said, "Kelly with your family history are you sure you'd want to do something like this. We told you that we don't mind if you have a guest over from time to time."

"Mr. Miller I'm not dating anybody, and I don't want to be dating. I think you are both gorgeous and if you wanted I would quit so that would take that worry away I will."

"Kelly, we don't want you to quit." Said Holley.

"If we had our lawyer draw up a new contract for you that protected all of us. Would you sign it?" I asked this not really being totally serious.

"Yes sir, I would sign it. I know this is not a normal situation, but I feel safe and loved when I'm with the two of you. Mr. Miller, I'm so sure about this, call your lawyer tomorrow to get whatever you need, and I'll sign it."

"Kelly, come sit on the bed with us," Holly said before she looked at me and smiled. "and please call us Tim and Holly."

"Sure Mrs. Mil, I mean Holly," Kelly said taking a seat at the foot of the bed.

"So how do we, what do we..." I stammered as the girls just laughed at me. "If we are really going to do this should we set some ground rules?"

"Sweetheart, we will deal with all that later. Kelly has just quit working for us." Holly said shaking her head with a smirk on her face. "Kelly come here and kiss me."

Kelly stood and walked slowly over to Holly's side of the bed, she leaned down putting her hand on the corner of the nightstand, and began passionately kissing my wife. After about a minute I slid closer to the two beautiful girls and began rubbing Holly's inner thigh. She responded by reaching into my pajama pants and started stroking my cock. I moved my hand over and started rubbing the back of Kelly's leg sliding my hand up her shorts squeezing her beautifully toned ass. The girls separated momentarily. Looking over at me Holly whispered, "Take off your pants baby."

Without hesitation or a word, I obeyed my wife and slid my pants and underwear off.

"Oh my, Tim you have such a beautiful cock may I," Kelly said wide-eyed.

I never thought much of my cock it is only 7 and a half inches and cut but my cock did have some decent girth. "Of course, you can Kelly," I said thinking she was just going to touch my cock. Nope, she climbed deeper into the bed and leaned over my crotch, and swallowed my whole length without hesitation. "Oh my God Kelly you are so good," I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Well if Tim had any doubt before he doesn't anymore. Kelly, I think you can suck him anytime you want." Holly said with a laugh.

Kelly pulled up off my cock with a pop. "Well, Holly I'm going to treat you to the same attention. How about you take your shorts off and I'll get mine off too. I want to taste your pussy and you said Tim was very good at oral I'd love him to eat mine."

My wife and housekeeper took a second to undress, Holly shimmied out of her cotton cheer shorts and Kelly got totally nude.

"I might as well get naked now, because I know I'm going to ride that cock." Said Kelly.

Kelly straddled Holly's legs with her own slightly spread and bent deeply at the waist licking my wife's pussy from bottom to top. A moan escaped Holly's lips and a wonderful smile spread across her face. Smiling at her joy and the thought of what I was about to do to this teenage girl's body. I began making slow circles against her clit, after about 7 or 8 circles I licked all the way up tonging her lovely slit and moving up to her tight little asshole. Kelly's back arched and both ladies moaned deeply.

"He tonged your asshole didn't he."

"Uh-huh," Kelly replied.

"Just wait till you get his cock inside you," Holly said.

"In my pussy or my ass?" Kelly inquired as I hit her clit again sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Both make me cum so hard," Holly said as Kelly began rubbing an index finger against Holly's puckered asshole. "Go ahead Kell finger fuck my little asshole."

Hearing my wife tell Kelly this told me she was loving her new playmate and so did I. As I did 3 more turns around her engorged clit and repeated my tour of her nether region. Stopping this time to get deep into her pussy slit with my tongue. She tasted so sweet, like honeysuckle and vanilla. "Holly you are going to have to taste her pussy juice," I said as I sat up behind Kelly and began rubbing both of her holes with my fingers inserting 2 into her very tight pussy. I found her g-spot in seconds and started working it.

"Is it really good baby?" Holly inquired.

"Oh yeah it's so sweet, let me get you a nice sample," I said as I increased the speed and pressure on that little bundle of nerves inside of her. I was rewarded by a loud primal moan followed by some joyful squeals and then louder moans.

Holly pulled the girl's face deeper into her vulva and said, "don't stop."

Not knowing which of us she meant Kelly and I both started going harder at our respective tasks. Both women began cumming seconds apart, and as Kelly reach climax all my efforts were rewarded as she started squirting all over my arm and down into the bed. After a minute I surveyed my wife laying there spent with our new lover laying on her side resting on Holly's inner thigh. I crawled up next to my wife I offered her my Kelly-coated fingers. She took them greedily and licked every drop of the teen them one finger at a time. "We've got a squirter," I said looking down at the ponytail on my wife's leg.

"Oh my," remarked Holly. "Kelly you should have warned us that you are a squirter."

Kelly shot up with fear in her eyes and started apologizing profusely. "I'm so sorry Holly, I didn't know. Is that really bad, I'll try to not do it if you really don't want me doing it. Tim just hit something none of my boyfriends ever have, heck I've never even done that to myself."

"Kelly we love it," Holly said as she stroked my cock.

"Kelly dear, I think the worst part of what you just said was no one ever got you off that hard before. Besides Holly is right we love that you can squirt, so many girls can't do what you can. Most guys won't work a girl's g-spot long enough or hard enough to find out if she can do it. You are a very special girl." I said as I reached out for her to join us in an embrace.

"You both make me feel special, I've felt that way since you hired me," Kelly replied as she laid down on my other side pressing her nude body against mine.

"Well baby, I came and Kelly definitely came. So that just leaves you." Holly said with a giggle.

"Yeah I've been promised a magic ride on that cock and I'm ready to collect." Kelly chimed in.

"I'm ready, willing, and able," I replied to the two lustful women. "Kelly could grab me a condom out of my nightstand. I hate the things but it wouldn't do for you to get pregnant too."

"No worries there, my mother was so worried I would be just like her that she made me start the depo shot as soon as I got my first period." She said matter of factly. "If you are worried about an STD I totally understand, you have no clue if I have one or not. I don't by the way, I got tested after the last guy I dated turned out to be a junkie. He hid it well until I caught him stealing money out of my wallet.

"Ok, screw it. We trust you, Kelly," I said running the back of my hand down her arm. "Climb on so we can get a sense of how much of me you can take."

"I want all of it," she said as she guided my cock into her very tight pussy and began sliding my meaty shaft. "It gets tough right about here."

"If you want it all raise up just a little and drop down a little faster," Holly commented. "I had the same issue the first time I rode Tim too."

Kelly took the advice and ran with it, letting out a satisfied moan and a full-body shutter. "Oh Holly, you weren't kidding."

She took it all and was loving it, slowly at first Kelly built up speed getting louder as she went. "If I keep going I'll squirt again!" Kelly exclaimed.

"Go ahead baby, we'll change the sheets tomorrow," Holly said. "Tim are you close?"

"Just about, she is so tight," I replied. "Let's cum together Kelly," I said as I reached up to cup her beautiful breasts.

Within seconds Kelly's eyes rolled back and her head followed, she began gushing and so did I.

As I looked over to Holly I saw a mischievous look in her eye as she slid down in the bed and told Kelly to straddle her face so she could clean my cum out of her pussy. The teen agreed but said she wanted to share it with her.

"Tim you get ready because we are nowhere near done." Said Holly as she began sucking and licking my seed from our new lover.

Orgasming one more time Kelly fell between Holly and me and started kissing Holly greedily trying to split up the prize. "I need a break," said Kelly after swallowing her share of my cum.

Holly kissed the girl again and said, "That's fine baby Tim is going to fuck me now."

I knew what she wanted and got out of the bed and walked to Holly's side. She had already moved to the edge and opened her legs nice and wide.

Reaching into Holly's nightstand I pulled out the lube and worked it into her tight little asshole. I then lubed the length of my shaft and began slowly pushing it into her pucked opening. Kelly moves too and began kissing Holly as I started picking up speed.

"Play with my tits baby," Holly whispered to Kelly. She obediently slid down and started messaging one globe while suckling on the other. "oooh yes just like that Kell." She gasped out in response.

After a few minutes of my hard pounding and Kelly's devoted attention, Holly came as hard as she does when I fuck her pussy. "Keep going Kelly I'm not done fucking this hole yet," I said, "you got another orgasm coming baby are you ready."

"Fuck me good and hard baby, use my dirty little hole," Holly replied.

Thrusting hard for two more times had her grabbing at the sheets and moaning loudly as she climaxed one last time for the night. About a minute after Holly finished I blew my last load deep inside her tight little ass.

Exhausted and fulfilled the three of us fell asleep holding on to one another all night.

sd518
sd518
1 Followers