All Comments on 'The Mint - Day 05'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you're going to write about torture, you should know what you're writing about.

The oils from super hot peppers can actually blister the skin, indeed some peppers have to be handled with gloves to prevent even minor contact. You taped them on some sensitive body parts which can exacerbate the situation.

Now I appreciate that you were writing to inflict a painful but non permanent punishment, your writing shows you want to make it sexy and not harmful. But what we think should happen and what does happen are two different things. Being waterboarded doesn't sound so bad but the actual event is psychologically intense. Why? Not sure. I can hold my breath for 3 minutes underwater but when I tried it with my friends (as an experiment) it freaked me the fuck out.

Anyway, it's a pretty good story keep up the good writing.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Cheers for the Resistance Movement!

The Underground Resistance is the most interesting part of this series. Use of names helps differentiate, yet they still need to be coupled with their designations to keep them both associated in our minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Practice what you preach

Ooh safety first 🙄 Bullshit try draping peppers and chilli all over your privates and up your arse and later wash off with water and see how you get on. Guess how horny you’re going to feel afterwards? If you’re American make sure your health insurance is upto speed.

You have no idea what you’re talking about, as someone else has already commented it’s dangerous. It can cause significant damage.

The girls will have chemical burns and will be unable to touch themselves for several days unless some of it was missed in the cleaning and cream application section in that case they’d need their hands chained because they’d be ripping at their skin to get the burning itch off.

Yes I do know what I’m talking about I was prescribed a capsicum concentrate for pain relief on arthritic joints and warned not to apply it after bathing n on damp skin (or get water on it) because it would cause pain. I had to apply it using latex gloves.

The risk here is that some jackass wannabe Dom/Domme might use what you’ve written and try it on their sub or who knows their kidnap victim? It’s completely irresponsible. Is this meant to be psycho training101? That’s how it’s coming across.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
figging-hot peppers

There is a ton of appropriate how to info on this on the internet. This is a story not an instructional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope to see more of the Story

I've really enjoyed reading the first 5 chapters. I hope to see more soon. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
125 Followers
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES