The Mint - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

"3Y will be sleeping over tonight between B and B2," said the guard. "Treat her well. I want to hear her moaning. If she is not moaning loud enough for me to hear her in this booth, you better step up your game."

As the door to the male dorm opened, Katie sniffed the air. Surprisingly, it smelled very much like the women's dorm. "I would have thought this place would smell different since it's mostly guys," she commented.

Ted smiled. "The heating and cooling system mingles air between the dorms so you essentially breathe the same air. It's filled with the scent of both sexes in heat and is full of pheromones that serve as subliminal sexual triggers. Both sexes give them off and their production is enhanced by herbal additives in your diet."

Katie rolled her eyes. It figured. "We don't have a chance, do we?"

"We try to cover all angles to make your stay with us memorable, especially here," Ted answered, pointing to Katie's damp and throbbing pussy. "Now, back to business. Spread your legs."

Katie complied, separated her knees, and offered her pussy. Ted dipped a finger between her folds into her reserve of vaginal lubricate. She struggled to hold her balance as his touch electrified her sex.

Holding up two sticky fingers, Ted displayed the moisture to the guys. With a smirk, he announced, "I delivered her to you wet. I expect her to be much wetter when she's picked up tomorrow. Understood?"

Katie looked up to see eight guys nodding with enough vigor to cause their cocks to nod too. She felt a gush of moisture as the reality of how much cock danced about sank into her sex-starved mind. Her knees went weak and Ted steadied her.

He guided her over and placed a mat between B and B2, then he and B bound her with a short chain to the neck and restraining chains to keep her hands from her pussy. Katie moaned as she felt the throb of B's penis against her skin.

"These gentlemen will keep you sexually peaked tonight," Ted said. "When B allows him, B2 will scoot his butt your way and you are to give him a hand job. Scrape as much of his cum off him as you can and swallow it." He placed three bottles of water by her. "You'll need to make up a lot of moisture tonight."

As Ted exited, B leaned over and nibbled Katie's ear, then whispered softly, "I'm Rick McLean."

Oh my God, jackpot! Katie smiled. "I'm Katie Wellington. When we get out of here, I hope you remember me." She managed to hide her excitement at her luck in scoring such a hot guy to play with, but inside she was giddy. Rick was strikingly handsome, with jade-green eyes and black hair. His nose and cheekbones were finely cut, but his lips were just full enough to soften his face. Extremely kissable. The thought of those lips nibbling softly at her clit brought a strong throb to that tender part of her anatomy.

"I will," Rick promised. "But for right now, I have a job to do."

Rick turned to B2. "Pull her leg towards you. I'll do the same. We'll open up this flower and get a taste of her nectar."

As her legs were pulled apart, Katie felt a renewed gush of moisture leaking down her skin. "I'm not sure I take much more of this," she mumbled breathlessly.

Rick corrected her. "Oh, but you can. Soon your brain will shrink to the size of a pea as your pussy becomes your universe. You will be completely and hopelessly drunk with sexual need." He then dipped his finger between her legs.

White-hot need surged through her and she squirmed, whimpering, "Please...please!"

Rick sniffed his finger and smiled at B2. "Mmm...she's firing on all cylinders. Let's move more blood to the pelvic region by massaging her thighs. Use a hand to toy with her nipple like this while caressing and massaging here. Leave the pussy alone. Just give her a nice fondle on the side of her thigh. Stroke her gently for a while, play on the inside of her thigh. She's already begging for us to touch her, so let's tease and tantalize her." The smooth touch of their hands on her skin was delicious torture.

"Mmm, I love doing this," said B2, his breath catching in his throat. His hazel eyes gleamed beneath his slightly shaggy chestnut hair with the eagerness of an inexperienced youth. He didn't look very old, Katie thought. Maybe twenty or twenty-one. But he, like all the other men at The Mint, was attractive and well put together.

"Now, circle your fingers around her navel. Do you like the feeling of her hair? Stroke down the happy trail, so light but growing thicker towards her pussy."

B2 nodded and his gaze followed his hand as it glided down over her tummy. "Oh, yes. Playing with her is so much fun. I've always loved women, but I've never had the chance to play with someone so beautiful."

"Please. I need release. Help me?" Her stomach muscles jumped under his light touch. Katie gasped. "Please, pretty please."

"Should we?" B2 looked at Rick hopefully.

Rick shook his head. "Not yet. We need to draw the blood out of her head, stop her from thinking, and get it between her legs so she'll be completely compliant and docile."

"Oh... Oh, god," Katie moaned. "Come on guys, please! Have mercy."

They continued patiently rubbing and sliding their hands over her tummy and thighs, their fingers missing her sex by mere inches. Then, finally, Rick lay back on the ground and pulled Katie on top of him, forcing her into cowgirl position. When she felt his cock sink into her, she couldn't stop the long groan of pleasure that escaped her throat. God, it was so good to feel a thick hard cock in her poor tormented pussy! And looking down at the expression of carnal bliss that came over Rick's handsome face was icing on the cake. Katie loved that he was enjoying this just as much as she. She wanted to drive him wild with lust. Make him come uncontrollably inside. Her body took over and she began to ride him as he gripped her hips and urged her on.

"You don't know how much I love this," he rasped, his breath deep and heavy. "I just love those lips around my cock, being so deep inside you. Yes, ride me... That's it. It's amazing." He licked his lips. "I want to tease your ass. I think B2 wants that too."

"Damn you two!" Katie growled as she ground down on Rick, taking his cock as deep as she could. "This feels so good, but it's torture."

Rick laughed. "As it's intended to be. It's our job to drive you wild, keep you on the edge." He reached a finger between her bottom cheeks and tickled her sensitive asshole. "I know you like this played with."

"I do! Please, please... I want you to," Katie begged, knowing the extra stimulation would push her over the edge into her climax.

Rick looked over at B2. "Have you stuck your finger in a woman's ass before?"

"No girl's ever wanted me to."

"What a shame." Rick clucked his tongue and shook his head. "But this is your lucky day. This one is very willing."

B2 grinned as he maneuvered his fingers along Katie's ass crack. She was fucking Rick's cock vigorously and B2 had some trouble locating the sweet spot while her ass was bouncing up and down.

"He's never done this before," Rick said to Katie. "Hold still so he can find your hole, then press down on his finger. Teach him."

Katie stilled for a few moments and leaned forward a bit while B2 located her tight sphincter. "Go ahead," she urged. "You can put a pointer finger in."

When B2 enthusiastically thrust his finger inside her, Katie gasped, then squealed, "Oh my god! I want to come. Please!"

Rick chuckled. "Oh yeah. Look at her wiggle! She likes your finger in there while I'm pounding her pussy. She's so wet. Soaking!"

All of a sudden, he yanked his cock out of Katie and laid her on the floor. She cried out in frustration. She'd been so close to coming! B2 repositioned and continued working his finger in and out of her ass while Rick slid a finger into her pussy and curled it, touching all of her sweet spots.

"Mmm, you're gushing," Rick said. "Good girl."

"I-I-I..." Katie tried to form words, but was beyond completing a sentence at that point. When he rolled his finger and found her G-spot, she bucked her hips against his hand and moaned like an animal.

"Oh, yeah. That's the spot," Rick said with a smile, then to B2, "I'll let you play with her soon so you can learn to find the G-spot. You'll have to use a wipe first, though. That's the rule after an anal insertion."

B2 nodded eagerly and pulled his finger from her ass, then reached over to grab a wipe that was placed nearby. After scrubbing his hands and making sure they were sparkling clean, he returned and squatted next to Rick. Katie watched through passion-glazed eyes as Rick showed B2 how to find her inner hot spot.

"You'll find her G-spot about an inch and a half in," Rick instructed. "It's a ridged area on the top of the vaginal wall, and you'll know you found it when..."

Katie threw her head back and uttered a guttural moan, her entire body pulsing at the sudden stimulation in that area.

"There you go!" exclaimed Rick. "Keep your finger pressed where it is now. I think she likes that, don't you?"

Katie couldn't even speak, only stutter, "I-I-I-I..." Her climax was brewing. So close, so close!

"Well, you've got part of your sentence down!" Rick teased, then he continued the torture by sliding his finger into her ass. As B2 rubbed on her G-spot, working her closer and closer to a mammoth orgasm, Rick fucked his finger in and out of her ass, faster and faster.

"Oh, oh...oh, god!" Katie felt the orgasm gathering, getting ready to explode.

"Okay, enough for this one," Rick said abruptly and then both men slid their fingers out of her ass and pussy.

"No! No, not yet! Keep them in," Katie begged, still writhing on the ground. "Keep them in. I need them, please, keep them in!" Even as she pleaded, she felt her orgasm slipping away. Damnit!

"Mmm, I love to hear you beg," said Rick and leaned down to place a quick kiss to her lips.

"Oh, yeah. Me too!" agreed B2, looking quite proud of his accomplishment on his first try at both anal play and conscientiously manipulating the G-spot.

"I say we start all over. You push your fingers inside and find that G-spot again," Rick commanded as he wiped off his fingers. "I'll focus on her clit and rim her ass."

B2 nodded in agreement. He wiggled two fingers back inside Katie's cunt, while Rick ran his fingers across her sensitive skin, watching her squirm. He slowly tapped on her clit, then moved his fingers down lower to her asshole.

"Fuck! You're killing me," Katie groaned as their fingers stroked her into another frenzy. She started to struggle, trying to break free from the intense stimulation that was driving her crazy. But strong masculine legs held her legs open and her chained hands were completely useless. "Dammit, guys, dammit! I need you to fill me up."

With a chuckle, B2 removed his fingers, sliding them up and down the wetness of her slit then thrusting them back in into her pussy.

"Go ahead, give her another," Rick encouraged.

Katie bucked her hips against his hand. Instinctively, she tried to reach down to rub her clit, but was stopped short by the chains that kept her hands from reaching below her waist. "Damn, damn, damn, damn!"

Rick slid a finger down over Katie's perineum. She started to beg again, offering to get on top of him and fuck him, offering to do anything for that much-needed release. "B2, I think she's at the point where she'll basically do anything we want. Isn't that nice begging?"

The younger man grinned and nodded. "Oh yeah. I'm liking this a lot."

"Chances are you'll get a Sunday night with her. But for now, we get to play and prepare her."

Katie could barely register what they were saying. Her mind was completely focused on getting relief for her throbbing pussy. B2's fingers wriggled inside of her, stroking and pressing on her G-spot. She felt Rick pull back her clitoral hood, exposing her wet and swollen clit to the cooler air.

"Can you see how turned on you are?" Rick asked her breathlessly, his chest rapidly rising and falling.

She looked down and saw how erect her little pearly button was, B2's fingers pumping in and out of her. "Oh my God, yes! I can see everything." The sight nearly sent her over the edge. She thrashed her head from side to side, her breath coming on rapid, shallow pants.

"Let me play with that pretty little clit," Rick said. With deft fingers he squeezed her clit and then tapped on it with one finger. Katie felt herself black out for a second. Her body seemed to control itself, arching her back, throwing her head back with her eyes rolled into her skull. Rick chuckled and said to B2, "I think we've gotten her to a good point for right now. Give her a few minutes of peace then she can give you a hand job."

"Nooo!! Please, don't stop!" Katie cried when both men removed their fingers, leaving her burning hot pussy humping the air in search of stimulation.

"Ah, ah," Rick said with a smile. "Calm down, now. You know we can't let you come. You need to just let us do what we need to do. I know it's hard, but you can do it."

Katie struggled to control herself while the fires of arousal continued to lick her loins.

"Ok B2, put your legs over her and get your cock near enough for her to grip it."

B2 scrambled into position. Katie gratefully grabbed his cock and started jerking. She would concentrate on his pleasure and take her mind off the frustrating denial of her release.

"Now is your chance to get even," Rick told her. "Tease him a bit before you make him come."

Katie looked up at Rick and growled. "Are you kidding me? He gets to come and I don't?"

"I'm afraid so," Rick answered. "You'll get your chance, though. Come on now. Let's see your skills. How long can you keep him on the edge before you let him release?"

"Fuck," Katie grumbled, but she knew dwelling on her raging need would just make it worse. B2's cock was already hard and felt good in her hand. He was a little above average in size and thickness, perfectly straight. Quite a lovely cock, actually. She lightened her grip, letting her fingertips trail up and down the length of it, stopping at the sensitive spot just under the head and making little circles. B2 sighed and his cock jumped against her touch. She gradually increased the intensity of her touches, finally encircling his cock with her hand and starting to gently pump. B2's hips began to lift in time to her stroking and his breathing became uneven. Katie knew this signaled he was close, so she backed off again and went back to tickling his shaft and balls with her fingers.

"Ugh!" B2 groaned, and pumped his hips fruitlessly. Katie let him gradually settle back down and then began stroking him. She repeated the procedure yet again, feeling a measure of satisfaction that B2 was at least experiencing some payback for the sensual torture he'd inflicted on her. The poor guy was gasping and begging for release.

"Good job," Rick praised. "Now, I think you'd better relieve him."

"Do I have to?" she asked. At Rick's nod, she released a huff and grudgingly started the sequence of strokes she knew would send B2 into his climax.

It only took moments. B2 let out a loud cry and lifted his hips skyward, his body arching as cum jetted out of his swollen cock and oozed down over Katie's hand.

"Very good," Rick praised as he gave her breasts a caress and then tweaked her swollen nipples. He brushed a strand of damp hair off her forehead. "Time to rest now. We can pick this up in a few hours." He instructed B2, "If you wake up in the middle of the night, just start playing with her. But for now, let's try to get some sleep." He drew close and murmured in her ear, "Sweet dreams, Katie."

The men rolled over and quickly relaxed into sleep. Especially B2 since he'd just had a massive release. Katie wasn't so lucky. Sleep wouldn't come. Her loins still pulsed and ached and her wrists were still chained so she couldn't masturbate. She looked at the men around her. Such a beautiful variety of cocks! And so close! Damn.

When Katie finally fell asleep, she dreamed she was a guard in a garden full of cocks. Penises were sticking up through the ground everywhere. Her sex tingled. She was more horny than she could remember being in a long time. She walked around the garden until she found the perfect cock, then knelt over it and lowered her pussy down on its length. As she started to ride it, the cock shrank, got smaller and smaller and finally disappeared into the ground. Frustrated, she moved to the next cock, spread herself open and straddled it. It speared her pussy and she started to ride it. But then it also shrank into the ground. Every cock she tried to ride did the same.

A ghostly voice filled the garden. "Exercise time. This is the lady's time to do her exercises. Rise." Katie watched as, around the garden, the cocks rose once more, harder and higher than before. She sank down on one, loving the feeling of its thickness filling her aching cunt. This time, it did not disappear into the ground. Pleasure coursed through her body. Wetness seeped out of her pussy, covering her skin, her inner thighs, even her ass. She rode and rode, chasing an amazing orgasm that seemed just beyond her reach.

"Wake up, my little sleeping beauty." She opened her eyes to find Rick's head close to hers. "I knew you could do it. Now listen to me, Katie. You're a gorgeous woman. I know this whole place is a shock." His voice was soft. "They do anything they can in here to break your will so you realize there's no escape. Your only hope is to get sold. Eventually, someone will screw up. Let me tell you some of the things I've observed so far. They use sex as a drug. You're losing your mind tonight, right? You're drunk with passion."

Katie nodded. Her heart pounded as she gazed into his green eyes and she bit her lip before she answered, "For you."

A look of pleasure flitted across his handsome features, but then he grew serious again. "No, don't say that. You can't afford to get attached to one guy in this place. You're not in your right frame of mind, anyway. You have to be very careful. There has to be a part of you that remains in control over everything happening to you. Even what I'm doing to you tonight. Don't do something stupid. Be compliant and willing and way into sex. Go with the flow. The part of you that doesn't believe it, keep it deep inside of you in a space just for you. Keep that will to be free again and one day, you will be."

Katie kissed Rick softly, calmed and strengthened by his advice. Rick reciprocated and the melding of their mouths soon turned passionate. The need to have this man's cock inside her grew from a banked ember into a flame. She pulled away and whispered, "Please touch me, Rick."

"I'll do a lot of that," he murmured back. Then he was kissing her again, his tongue swirling around her mouth. He ran his finger up her inner thigh and she shivered under his touch. With his other hand he rubbed her backside, probing between her cheeks, rimming her anus. "God, I want to bury my cock deep in this tight little hole. And that sweet, wet pussy of yours."

Katie moved her hips seductively against him. "Then do it. Everyone's asleep. We can be quiet and no one will know."

Rick hesitated and for a moment, Katie thought he was going to give in. Instead, he released a long, soft groan of frustration. "No, babe. We can't. As much as I want to, I won't be the cause of you being punished. We have to bide our time, play their game."

A strong rush of disappointment washed through her and she felt her eyes sting with tears. "But we may never get another chance."

Rick shook his head and hooked a finger under her chin until she looked him in the eyes. "No. I will have you. That I promise." He kissed her sweetly. "Just be patient, sweetness." She smiled and tucked her head under his chin while he rubbed her back soothingly. "Let's get some more sleep now. Morning will be here soon."

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers
12