The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina's eyes opened excitedly, "That's amazing Charles. You've been working so hard, you deserve this." She kissed him again, leaning back and thinking through her wardrobe, "What should I wear? Is it going to be formal?"

Charles' heart was heavy, seeing her so excited for him. He hesitated as she continued to think through what outfit to wear. "It's...it's not just dinner." Mina looked quizzically at him. "He... he wants to meet you." He licked his lips, "He wants to give us everything, if we give him everything."

The look on Mina's face broke his heart, her exuberant expression dropping, her mouth open as she tried to formulate a question, her brow furrowed in worry and disbelief. Charles hung his head; he couldn't bear to watch her.

"Baby?" she whispered to him softly, her hand on his chest, "You... you're joking. Right?" Her voice trembled as she tried to chuckle weakly. He just let his head hang. She gently lifted his head up so that she could see his eyes. "Baby?" Her eyes wavered as she gazed at him. There wasn't an ounce of anger in her, just a worried pleading. "Do... do you want me to?"

Shame coursed through him as he looked into the loving and pleading eyes of his wife. He couldn't meet her gaze, but she held him there, her wide eyes searching for an answer. "I don't know" he said softly. "I just know... that I'm in too deep now."

Mina watched her husband, the gentlest and most loving man she had ever known, being torn apart by what he had asked of her. He would never ask, never even think it, unless he had no choice. Sadness permeated her, but beneath it all, she loved him. She loved him so much that she would do anything for him. Even if he wanted to do this, she would.

Charles felt her lips softly on his as her watery eyes gazed at him. "Okay, baby. If it's what you want... I'll do it for you."

Charles clenched his eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks as he pulled her close.

***

Josh went to the door at the knock. The girls were out, so he had the place to himself for the evening. He had asked Allison if it was alright to have some people over, since he had promised originally not to have friends stop by. She had smiled brightly at him, kissing him, and telling him that he could have anyone over, as long as she was his. He didn't really understand that, but she seemed happy to let him have Charles and his wife over.

He opened the door to see Charles there in business casual, next to his petite Asian wife. She was gorgeous, and he could see where Callie got her good looks from. She had that ageless beauty to her that made it hard to guess her actual age. He knew she must be in her 30's, but if he didn't know better, he'd swear she was fresh out of college. She wore a fancy black silk dress that seemed to hang off her, draping seductively over her modest breasts and clinging to her soft hips. Her makeup was impeccable, highlighting her angular eyes, and showing off the crimson of her plump lips. Her heels gave her a few inches, showing off her toned, stocking-clad, calves and letting her hips sway enticingly as she stepped to greet him.

Mina smiled sweetly at him, having come to terms with what Charles needed her to do. She placed a hesitant kiss on Josh's lips, pressing her body against his before introducing herself. Josh smiled at her, inviting her and Charles in.

Josh seated them and brought out some homemade lasagna with a bottle of nice red wine. Allison had left some candles under the sink, so he took them out and lit them for the table. They enjoyed a little small talk before eating. Josh felt like they were still a bit nervous, so he took the initiative.

"Mina, Callie has nothing but great things to say about you. She talks about you all the time."

Mina's eyes darted to Charles who guiltily lowered his. She understood. That's why she hadn't visited in a while; she was under his protection. She smiled back at Josh, "She's such a good girl. Always studied hard. She wanted to be a painter but found a love of the arts and performance at school."

Josh nodded, "I can see that. She's a very sensitive girl and gives her all." He poured a little more wine into Mina's glass as she must have really liked it. "I completely misunderstood Charles when I first met him, but I can see now that he was just trying to do what was best for her; really get her involved and learn from the experience."

Charles cleared his throat as Mina drank the newly refilled glass, "Yes. Thank you, Josh. I... We, really appreciate everything you've done for us." He understood what Josh was getting at. He was setting expectations for them. He glanced down at the tent in his pants.

"Oh, my pleasure. I like to think that this has really worked out for us all."

Mina tried to keep a smile on her lips, knowing that Charles needed her to be captivating for him. The wine was making it easier, but the thought of what she would have to do for him still made her feel sick. She had never even thought of being with another man, but Charles needed her to do this; for all of them.

They chatted amicably for a while, the wine making the conversation easier. Josh cleared the table for them.

Mina looked over at Charles once more, seeing him deflating in the chair, knowing what would be coming. She reached across the table, the wedding ring gleaming in the candlelight. He reached out to her, his band on his finger, squeezing her hand softly. Mina gave him a sad little smile.

Mina saw Josh coming back to the table and put her hand back under the table, feeling the warmth of Charles still on it.

Josh sighed happily; he thought the dinner had gone quite well. Mina was a little stiff, but still a delight. Charles was still Charles, a bit jumpy and meek, but a good guy.

"Would you like to stay for a bit longer for a nightcap?"

Mina flinched in her seat, realizing what he was suggesting. She glanced over at Charles again, who averted his eyes and nodded. She slid out of her seat, smiling hesitantly and took Josh's proffered hand. She began to walk down the hallway when she felt her hand tug slightly.

"It's this way" Josh led her to the front room. "Come along Charles."

Mina swallowed heavily, shooting a nervous glance at Charles. Josh wanted her to do it in front of her husband. He'd have to watch as she did everything Josh wanted. She didn't know why, but she felt the rush of a sudden thrill run up her spine.

Charles followed them to the front room, surreptitiously hiding his erection.

Josh was surprised when he sat down that Mina continued to hold his hand while sitting beside him. Charles took a seat opposite them and crossed his legs while sipping his wine. Mina seemed to be nervously shifting in her seat, glancing up at him occasionally, and resting her hand on his thigh.

A smug grin spread on his face. Charles, you kinky bastard. Sitting there sipping his wine while he watched his wife flirting with Josh. He understood the game. This family was very open with their sexuality, and it was refreshing to see a family able to be honest with one another.

Charles could see the look of satisfaction on Josh's face, and it brought forth a lot of conflicting emotions. For one, it made him happy at having correctly understood Josh's intentions. Secondly, he felt horribly depressed at knowing what he had given up for this to happen. Thirdly, he was massively aroused at the thought of his beloved Mina, light of his life, about to get fucked stupid by another man. He made eye contact with Josh and tipped his wine glass in understanding.

Mina saw the different emotions play across Charles' face. She had known him long enough to recognize the conflict. She was surprised though, to see a look of desire flit across his eyes. The way he tipped his glass to Josh, the way his eye twitched, it all told her that he was excited for this. She wasn't sure if that made it better or worse, but she had to admit, she was surprisingly aroused herself at this turn of events.

She began to rub his thigh softly as she glanced up at him. The encouraging grin told her that she was on the right path. She blushed a bit, roaming her hand farther up his leg. She glanced at Charles who watched her hand intently. She gave a little giggle as she spotted the erection he was trying to hide. This was starting to get hot.

Mina rubbed along his leg, slowly moving onto the massive bulge in his pants. She gasped at the size, realizing that it was significantly bigger than she had expected. Charles' was perfect for her, she had thought. Large enough to make her groan when he entered her, but not so large as to hurt her. This though, she wasn't sure. She felt herself get wet thinking about how it would be splitting her open soon. Her eyes widened; Callie had already been torn open by this monster.

Josh groaned as her slim hands played over the outline of his cock. He had thought swingers would be more aggressive, but maybe they were still new to the lifestyle. Based on Charles' fixation though, this was something he'd been thinking about for a while.

Charles was breathing heavily as he watched his wife run her hands lovingly of the bulge in the pants. Charles had seen him stuff it into Callie, and he couldn't wait to see Mina wrap her lips around it. He wasn't sure what would be hotter; her sliding the cock past those red lips of hers, or watching her pussy stretch to take him in.

Mina opened the pants, pulling them down when Josh lifted his hips for her. She stared at the erect cock before her, involuntarily licking her lips as she saw it spring up. She was breathing from her mouth, casting glances at Charles who was laser focused on her, slightly nodding his head as her mouth moved closer. She stuck her tongue out, reaching it for his cock as she leaned over his lap.

She moaned as she felt her tongue touch the hot tip of the cock, tasting the salty discharge beading at the top. She swirled her tongue around the top, moving her head in slow circles over his lap. She could hear Josh's groan as she circled his cock, brushing her hair over her ear to get it out of the way. She felt a hand on the back of her head, slowly massaging her scalp. She began to sink her mouth over the tip of his cock, moaning loudly as she closed her plump lips over the shaft and sucked on it. Her cheeks gently sucked inward as she pulled up, running her tongue over the tip before sliding back down.

Charles had never been harder. He watched his beautiful wife's red lips sinking down on another man's cock, hearing her slutty moans as she tasted another man's precum. He quickly gulped his wine, needing to distract himself before he busted in his pants.

Mina was burning up; her pussy was dripping at Charles watching her suck off another man. She moaned with each plunge of the cock into her mouth, hearing Josh's groans and feeling the pressure as his hand pressed her down further. She let him force her down, thrilled at the feeling of giving up control and being at his mercy.

Mina slid down, kneeling on the floor, and moving between Josh's legs, never removing her mouth from his cock. She pressed her head lower onto his cock, the new position letting her take him further into her throat. She moaned loudly as he pushed her down, saliva dripping down his shaft and over his balls. Her head bobbed deeper and deeper as Josh placed both hands on her head, driving her down further and further. She began making gagging noises, but she let him drive her further down.

Charles listened to his wife make the sluttiest sounds he had ever heard. It was better than the sound of her pussy slapping wetly on him, it was better than Callie's moans as she came, it was the hottest thing he'd ever heard. He grunted as he unloaded into his pants, feeling himself pulse in time with Mina's gags and gurgles.

Josh pressed down Mina's head as he came down her throat. The Asian beauty gulped and gagged as he held her down, feeling her throat contracting over his cock and drawing his cum down into her waiting stomach. The woman never pushed back against him, simply sinking further down for him, her hands shaking on his thighs. He finally let go as he throbbed his last string of cum down her throat. She slowly pulled him out of her throat, breathing shakily as her airway cleared.

Josh grasped a handful of her hair, tugging her head back gently to look up at him. Her makeup was running down her cheeks and saliva and cum bubbled down her chin, but she gazed up at him, waiting for him to tell her what to do. He smiled, "I didn't know you would be such a good slut." Mina smiled weakly, coughing, and swallowing to clear her throat.

Josh looked up at Charles, making sure that the man was still enjoying it. If he was feeling weird, he didn't want to push him; the man had already given him so much. A wild look met his, waiting for him to do something more. Josh chuckled; it looked like he was still on board.

"Come with me you two." Josh stood up, pulling his pants up and leading them down the hallway to the bedroom. He looked back to see Charles passionately kiss Mina as she moaned into his mouth. Josh smiled; glad that the two of them were enjoying this as well.

Josh stripped down in the bedroom, standing by the bed as Mina and Charles walked hand in hand through the door. Mina watched him hungrily, glanced up to Charles who kissed her and slid her shoulder straps down, pooling the silky dress on the floor.

Mina was breathtaking. Her soft and flawless alabaster skin shined in the light. She wore neither bra nor panties, instead having a garter belt that held her knee high socks up. Her ass was plump and tight. Josh could tell that Callie would be a blessed woman when she grew older.

Mina stepped out of her heels, sashaying toward Josh, a giddy smile on her face as Charles stared at her pert ass. She stepped close to Josh, pulling his head down to kiss deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth as her hands slowly ran along his length. She moaned as his hands found her ass, squeezing and kneading it.

Josh picked Mina up as she giggled, bringing her around the bed and laying her down along the width so that her head hung off one side to see her husband upside down before her while Josh stood on the other side. He ran his cock along her soaked pussy, looking up at Charles to make sure he was okay with this. The man just hungrily nodded as he sank to the floor, kissing Mina.

Josh pressed his cock against her, feeling himself easily slide into her. She moaned loudly into Charles' mouth, her fingers intertwining with his as he held her. Josh pressed himself into her waiting pussy, feeling it rippling hungrily for him, drawing him in. Mina gave a little scream as she was forced open. She gazed lovingly into Charles' eyes as she was split open by another man's cock.

She spoke breathily, "Is this what you wanted, baby? To see me sinking onto another man's cock?" Charles nodded excitedly as he kissed her cheek, breathing heavily into her ear.

"Do I look good, baby? Do I look good taking his huge cock?" She mewled as Josh slowly began to drive into her. "Do you like it when I'm a slut like this?" She gasped as she felt his balls slap wetly against her ass. "I'll be anything you want, baby. I'll be his little slut if you want. But you'll always be my love."

"I love you, Mina. So much." She pulled him in for a passionate kiss that lingered as Josh continued pumping into her.

She broke the kiss and gazed into Charles' eyes, her body shaking with every thrust. "Baby, he's going to make me cum. Do you want to see me cum on his cock? Does this make you happy, baby?" Charles nodded, gazing lovingly into her eyes. She smiled as her eyes hooded. She screamed, her back arching as she felt herself tighten on Josh's cock. Her pussy twitched erratically around his length as she stared into the loving eyes of her husband, with another man's cock buried in her.

Josh let body untense before he began again. Mina moaned happily as he continued to press into her sodden pussy. Mina pawed at Charles' pants, urging him to take them off. She cooed happily when she saw the cum already slathered on his erect cock. She pulled him in, sinking his cock down her throat as Josh continued pumping her on the bed. She moaned around her husband's cock as the other cock pounded her cervix. She sucked hard on Charles as he tweaked her rock-hard nipples.

Charles couldn't last long; the scene was just too much. Watching his wife's frothy pussy being pounded by a creamy cock and feeling her moaning like a slut around his cock caused him to blast his cum down her throat as she happily gulped it down. He slowly withdrew as she smiled up at him.

Josh grinned at the scene. This was the only threesome with another guy he'd had, and this wasn't bad. He began to hammer hard into Mina, feeling himself growing closer. He could see Charles kissing his wife again, locking their fingers together, their wedding rings next to each other.

Mina groaned as she felt herself get closer again. "Baby, I want him to cum in me. Is that okay, baby?" She whimpered as the cock ground into her depths. She smiled as Charles nodded, placing his forehead on hers.

"Anything you want, baby. I love you."

Mina screamed, squeezing her fingers hard against Charles' as she felt her pussy clamp around Josh again. Her pussy rippled hungrily, drawing him in, sucking on him to get his cum. Josh couldn't resist the feeling, and he came deep into her. Her pussy greedily drank it in, jealously hoarding it all deep inside her as she continued to thrash on his cock.

Eventually, Mina's body relaxed, and she felt Josh twitch within her. She looked up at him, still holding her husband's hands, to see him smiling at the two of them. He slid out of her, and she could see the completely cream covered cock of his. She had cum so hard on him that she was just slathered all over him. She glanced at her husband, who nodded and let go of her hands. Mina grinned widely as she sat up, and pulled the cock into her mouth, tasting herself and Josh's cum on it.

Mina smiled at Josh, "This was really amazing."

Josh grinned, nodding to Charles, "I can't take all the credit. You have yourself a really great husband."

Mina smiled over her shoulder at Charles, "He's the best husband I could ever want." She looked back, "I could use a glass of water, though."

Josh nodded understandingly, "Of course. I can grab it for you if you."

She shook her head, "That's okay. I could use some feeling in my legs." She stood unsteadily from the bed before walking around and wrapping her husband in a big hug, murmuring into his ear. She walked out the door after that, her hips swaying with each step.

"I gotta say Charles, you are one lucky man."

Charles chuckled, "I'm pretty blessed, I can't lie."

Josh looked thoughtfully at him, "Have you considered making some videos yourself? You're already up again, so you have the stamina for it, and we could get you some new girls. Or it could be with Mina."

Charles licked his lips thinking about it, "Well, I'll talk with her about it. We'd need to make sure our faces are hidden though."

Josh waved, "Oh yeah, no problem. We already do that with Allison. It's amazing what you can do with deep fake technology these days."

Mina came back as the two chatted. A lovely flush was over her body, making her seem more vibrant. She cuddled up to her husband as Josh casually sat on the bed.

"You two are more than welcome to stay if you like" Josh offered. "We have extra rooms if you'd just like to sleep."

Charles laughed, "No, I think we're okay." He turned his head to Mina when he felt a little poke. She coyly glanced at him and then blushed. Charles raised an appraising eyebrow as she nuzzled into him. "Well, I suppose we don't have to leave right away." He looked back to Josh, "There was something that Mina and I hadn't tried before, if you're up for it."