The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly withdrew, smiling up at him. "Thank you, daddy."

He smiled back at her and then watched his three beauties come down the hall, their hips swinging seductively. They spun in unison, bending over and lifting their skirts to show off their new plugs. He marveled at how fucking hot this was, each girl pulling her cheeks apart to let him see. His cock twitched in Emma's gleeful face again.

***

Natalie stared despondently at her phone which was now completely concave as she rocked herself on the floor. She hadn't left the spot where she had had her breakdown. Eventually the manic laughter had turned to hysterical crying and then when the tears stopped, she had finally fallen asleep. Her dreams were plagued with images of the crash, and of things she imagined he would do to her and her boyfriend when it was all over.

Billy still hadn't come by to see her. She had called him before the whole incident yesterday, but he never showed up to check on her. She cursed herself for loving such an inconsiderate asshole. It was all his fault, and now she was the one paying for it.

She was startled when she heard the chimes from the door. She remembered that she had never locked up last night, and looking at the window she realized it was already daytime.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" A peppy voice called from the front. "I'm here for my appointment."

Natalie didn't remember setting any appointments, but she had been so out of it yesterday that she might have. She slapped her cheeks to wake herself up and got up from the floor. She came out from the back and smiled wanly at the pretty blonde who was waiting by the door. She had her hair up in a ponytail and her pale blue eyes sparkled in the morning light. She wore a tube top that displayed her perky tits and a short, pleated skirt that barely covered her tight ass. Natalie smiled to herself, at least the day was starting off well.

"Hi, sorry, I was just in the back." She brushed her blue hair behind her ear flirtatiously, "You said you have an appointment?"

"Yeah, my friend set it up yesterday. I'd like to get this in the same place as hers."

The blonde handed her a beautiful sketch of pale blue flowers that matched her eyes. Natalie stared at it for a moment, letting her eyes adjust to the flowing lines and elegant curves of the words. A sad chuckle escaped her lips as she realized what this was.

Her eyes slowly glanced back to the blonde, seeing the same eyes as yesterday. They shone with the same fervor as Allison's. That sweet smile, the perky personality, the same threat in her eyes. She swallowed hard; this was what he was going to do to her next.

"I'm Becky, by the way. Nice to meet you. Allison had only good things to say about you."

Natalie's chest fluttered again, that dread encroaching on her heart. She glanced at the door, expecting to see Josh's form darkening the step.

"Oh, daddy isn't here today. He said he'd talk to you later though." She still smiled, the threat obvious in her eyes.

Natalie nodded numbly, indicating the nearest chair. Becky thanked her and walked by, stopping momentarily to bend over and wipe off a strand of hair. Natalie could see the shiny edges of silver and pale blue peak out from beneath the skirt. She quailed. She had been right; she was going to be next.

Becky sat comfortably in the chair, looking back at Natalie. "Okay, I'm ready."

Natalie nodded glumly, getting her inks and sitting behind the perky blonde. She looked back at the sketch. Good sluts give daddy all their holes.

***

Callie lay on the bed, gently holding the tiny Emma in her arms. She was so cute, her excited expression lighting up her face as she wiggled her ass at Josh. Callie giggled, thrilled that she would be next. She pulled Emma's head into her tits, letting the redhead lick and suck her nipples. She could feel her moaning in her breasts as Josh slowly tugged on her plug.

Emma could feel the plug slowly working itself loose from her tight ass as Josh caressed one cheek with his hand and pulled with the other. She moaned as it came out, her little hole gaping open for him as he spread her cheeks. She felt the lube being poured down her crack and gently being worked into her ass.

Josh made sure to generously apply the lube on both Emma's tiny butthole and his cock. The girl was now able to handle him completely in her pussy, but her ass was new territory, and he didn't want to hurt her. He glanced back to see Becky give him a thumbs up by the camera as she rubbed her clit.

"Spread yourself open for me baby."

Emma reached both hands back, holding her cheeks open and spreading her flower for him. He placed his swollen cock head at the entrance, giving her a little pressure.

She moaned as she felt him there, sucking on Callie's nipples harder. As he pushed harder, she more fervently sucked the gorgeous Asian's tits, making Callie moan as well. Emma could feel him insistently pressing against her poor ring as she nibbled the nipple to a gasp from Callie. She suddenly let out a muffled scream as the head entered her, feeling Callie rub her hands along her spine encouragingly.

Josh's cock slipped into the tiny hole, being crushed in its velvety embrace. It had gone in smoothly, her tiny ring stretching obscenely around his girth. He could see Callie comforting the shaking girl as she tried to relax for him. Her hands were still spreading her ass for him, and he could see her knuckles turning white as she grabbed her cheeks.

Callie kissed Emma's forehead as the girl fought back tears. "Such a good girl" she mumbled to her. "Good sluts give daddy all their holes."

Emma smiled up at her, nodding. "I'm a good slut. I want daddy in my ass." Callie kissed her lips softly. Emma squeaked as another inch sank into her ass, but she sent her tongue into Callie's mouth anyway. They softly swirled their tongues around as Josh continued to sink into Emma an inch at a time.

God was it hot watching these two gorgeous girls making out while he slowly penetrated Emma's virgin ass. She was trying so hard to show him what a good slut she was.

"How does it feel sweety?" Callie asked as Emma buried her face in her tits again.

"Daddy's too big" she sniffled. "He's stretching me out too much."

Callie gently ran her fingers through Emma's soft, red hair. "Doesn't it feel so good? He's molding you to his cock now. You'll never want another man once daddy stretches you."

Emma nodded, groaning as he continued to press into her. "I want to be daddy's good slut. Good sluts give daddy all their holes. I'm a good slut."

Callie continued to coo into the groaning girl's ear. "Such a good slut. Soon, daddy will breed you too."

Emma raised her hopeful face to gaze into Callie's. "I'm a good slut. Good sluts let daddy breed them."

Josh felt his hips meet Emma's ass, finally fitting all his cock in her tight hole. He groaned as she squeezed down on him, gasping and groaning as her ass tried to settle around his size. He ran his fingers along her sides, reaching up to her perky little tits and strumming her nipples. She moaned as he did so, finding Callie's mouth again and diving her tongue into her mouth.

He gave her some time to get used to him before he slowly pulled out. She whimpered into Callie's mouth as he did so, her little ring feeling every ridge of his cock. He then slowly fed it back into her, watching the lube let him glide into her puckered hole. She broke her kiss and cried out as he slid completely back into her.

She kept mumbling to herself as Callie kissed her neck, "I'm a good slut. Good sluts give daddy all their holes."

Josh leaned forward, kissing her nape as she moaned. He then leaned over to Callie, opening his mouth to her passionate kiss. Emma was squeezed tight between them, feeling his hard cock throbbing inside her.

Callie could feel Emma's pussy leaking onto her own. The girl's heart was beating a mile a minute as daddy was splitting her open, her hard nipples pressing into Callie's tits. Callie ran her tongue in lazy swirls around Josh's, feeling him slowly thrusting into the redhead as she squealed. Her voice slowly changed from strain to delight as she stretched around him. She was sucking on Callie's tits again, mewling like a kitten as her ass was being plundered. Callie was soaking wet thinking about Josh fucking her ass next.

Josh was driving into Emma's ass in regular strokes now, hearing the girl moan deeply every time he bottomed out on her. He could feel her ass pulsate as he drove into her. He brought a hand down between the girls and strummed her clit, making the girl scream and shake. Callie pulled her tight and kissed her neck as she continued screaming in delight, her pussy quaking as it approached a climax.

Emma shook harder as she felt Callie's fingers slip into her soaked pussy, pressing deep while Josh fingered her clit. She was so full that she couldn't take it anymore. She screamed as she came, convulsing over the intruding fingers and cock as her body locked up around them. She collapsed fully onto Callie, her soft body cradling her as Josh continued to pump into her ass.

Josh felt Emma relax completely after her orgasm and used that opportunity to go harder on the little girl. Her voice went up as he hammered faster into her, feeling the velvety grip of her ass massaging him as he drove into her.

He grunted as he fully sheathed himself in her, his cock throbbing as he blasted her ass with his cum. Emma squealed as she felt his hot seed inside her, moaning as more flooded her ass. Her mouth found Callie's again as the Asian girl's tongue dove into hers.

Josh pulled his cock slowly out of the girl, holding her cheeks open to see her ass gape for him. Deep inside he could make out the white of his cum, sitting happily in its warm and tight hole.

He looked down at the gyrating hips of Callie, who was desperate for attention. Watching her friend cum made her roll her hips, trying to find some stimulation. Josh grinned as he slowly tugged on her plug, hearing her moan wildly. Her hands spread her ass as the plug came out, her hole winking at him.

Josh wasted no time, lubing her up and pressing himself against her hole and sinking into her needy ass. She groaned loudly as Emma licked her neck and Josh's cock slid home.

"You feel so good daddy" she moaned as he started slowly pumping into her. "I'm your good little slut daddy. I'll take your cum anywhere daddy."

Josh groaned as Callie groaned and wiggled her hips for him. "Such a good slut. I love fucking your ass."

"Am I your good girl, daddy?" she gasped as he slammed home again.

"Such a good girl."

"Are you proud of me, daddy?" she wailed, feeling his cock stimulating her ass.

"So proud."

"Will you cum in my ass, daddy?" She was nearing her climax, already having been on edge for so long.

He slammed into her again, rapidly thrusting into her waiting ass. "Of course, baby. I'm going to load you up like a good slut."

Callie screamed as she came, hearing his praises and feeling him throb in her ass. Emma sucked and tweaked her nipples as Callie's pussy pulsated and drooled all over his thrusting cock. She felt him grind deep into her and unload his cum and she gasped happily.

Becky bit her hand to keep from screaming as she shook, her juices running down her legs as she came.

***

Natalie sat glumly staring at the plug she was holding. She was sitting on her bed, looking at one of the more recent "gifts" Billy had got her. Why was she always bending over backwards for him when all he seemed to want to do was find new ways to fuck her? He was an irresponsible asshole, yet she desperately wanted him to come and save her.

She was too scared to leave the parlor. She barely ate, didn't watch any TV, and just sat on her bed. All she did all day was wait. She was just waiting for the next good slut to come and tell her what to do.

She looked dejectedly at the bottle of lube on the nightstand. Good sluts give daddy all their holes.

She stripped naked, letting her heavy tits swing free from their confines. She bent over on the bed, pouring the liquid over her ass crack. She began to rub it into her ass with her finger, slowly loosening herself up. She was too depressed to be angry, simply accepting what she had to do for him.

She clenched her eyes as she placed the plug at her opening and began to press in. She grunted as she strained, trying to relax so that it would fit. A sharp hiss escaped her lips as it finally popped it. She groaned at the sensation of being spread open, waiting for the ache to subside. She'd only ever let Billy fuck her ass once, and she had hated it. He was so rough with her, cumming inside her almost as soon as they started, leaving her with nothing but a messy and sore ass.

Natalie took a deep breath, feeling better as her ass relaxed and accepted the plug. She looked over at the clock; the next good slut should be here soon.

She got out of bed and searched her clothes for something to wear. He seemed to like his sluts in tight clothes and skirts, so she picked a short skirt that showed her ass cheeks if she bent over too far and a tight Cami that looked like the straps were about to snap from holding her huge tits up. She put on a short vest that barely reached her ribs, some fishnet stockings, and high heels.

She looked at the mirror, turning around and spotting the plug peeking out from below her skirt as she bent over. She nodded to herself; this was what a good slut looked like.

She walked back to the bedroom, checking the monitor feed to the parlor. They weren't here yet, so she put on some makeup. He seemed to like the natural look, so she tried to highlight her features subtly. She smiled when she was done; the next good slut would be happy with how she looked. She blinked for a moment, why was she doing this?

Natalie went downstairs and waited at the counter for them. She didn't have to wait too long before a car pulled up and she saw Josh and an Asian girl get out. She was another little hottie with the lithe body of an Asian and a surprisingly luscious rack. Her lovely tits bounced enticingly as she skipped across the street holding his hand.

Josh was surprised at how Natalie smiled at him when he came in. He had had some time to cool down, and realized that he'd been pretty mean to her, especially since she'd been doing such a good job with the tattoos. He was also impressed with her massive tits on display and how she leaned over the counter to greet them.

"Good morning, Josh." She hesitantly smiled at him before turning to the Asian beauty beside him, "I'm Natalie, I'll be doing your tattoo today."

"I'm Callie, Allison told me all about you. I'm looking forward to your work."

Natalie just smiled tersely, they still needed to play this game, but she already understood. "Do you have the piece for me?" She stepped out around the counter, noticing Josh's eyes all over her. She wasn't sure why, but she suddenly felt a bit happy by that.

"Of course, the other pieces were just perfect, so I'm super excited."

She handed Natalie another beautiful picture of yellow flowers this time. Natalie managed to keep a straight face as she read the message. Good sluts let daddy breed them. She glanced nervously at Josh who smiled cruelly at her. She closed her eyes and nodded to him before directing Callie to the chair.

Josh had to admit, she was really gorgeous when she wasn't being a bitch to him. Great tits, bouncing ass, long toned legs, the whole package. His eyes shot open when she bent down and cast a seductive glance back at him, showing him her butt plug. Charles knew how to get the right girls, dayum.

Natalie blushed furiously after she realized Josh had just seen her bend over. She tugged her skirt down further, but that really only highlighted how short it was on her. She sat down with Callie and began the outlining process.

***

Callie whimpered as Josh sawed into her from behind as they lay in bed. He had spent the night with her, filling her to the brim with cum and falling asleep with him still inside her.

Josh kissed her neck as he rolled her nipples in his hand. She continued rolling her hips against him as he continued his slow motions, building her up again for the second time.

"I can't wait to start showing daddy." She moaned as she felt herself being stuff. "Are you proud of me, daddy? Are you proud of your little slut getting knocked up?"

She whimpered again as he stroked into her, "Such a good little girl, getting bred by her daddy." She quivered at the words. "Such good breeding stock." She cried out as she came again, her walls squelching happily on his cock.

He blasted another load deep into her pussy, feeling her sucking him in deeper. No matter how much he stuffed her, she always wanted more. Hers was by far the greediest of all the pussies, milking him the hardest for his cum and clenching him tight.

She groaned as he pulled out of her, feeling his cum pouring out of her. She looked over her shoulder at him as he kissed her cheek. "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, Callie."

***

Natalie poured the birth control pills down the sink with a smile. She knew what was going to happen, so she might as well start now. She wondered how many more messages there would be before he she could be his good little slut. The girls seemed so happy to be with him; she wondered if she would be that way too. It would be nice to be that happy. He treated them so well and so affectionately; would she also be treated like that? She smiled, it would be so much better than now, and she would be so happy if he did. She'd happily be a good little slut if he treated her so nice.

The knock on the door almost made her scream in surprise. She raced over, hoping it would be her new daddy. Had he already forgiven her? Would he make her his good slut?

She was horribly disappointed when she found Billy at the door. He shoved past her and stood in the little apartment glaring at her.

"Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you now? You've been ghosting me for days now."

Why had she ever been with an ass like him in the first place? "I wasn't ghosting you, you asshole. My phone is busted." She pointed at the low table with the remains of her phone, "And you never even came to check if I was okay."

He rolled his eyes, "I figured you were on the rag again and needed to calm the fuck down."

Daddy was so much better than this little bitch. He never talked that way to his good sluts. He was always a perfect gentleman, treating them so well, and here this shit-stain just stood insulting her.

"Just get the fuck out. I'm done with you." She pointed out the door again.

He looked at her in shocked confusion, "Baby, what do you mean? I came all the way here to check on you."

"You treat me like shit, Billy."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I can do better. You've just been a lot to deal with since the crash."

She smiled at him, though her eyes were still dark and uncaring, "You don't know, do you? You don't know who you hit."

"What? That loser? What the fuck are you talking about?"

She laughed, though there was no amusement in her voice. "Charles, our lawyer, came to meet me. Do you want to know who he is? He's a fucking hitman for the mob!"

He shook his head, "No way, he's just some loser."

"Oh, yes way. Charles had to sell his daughter to him so that he wouldn't kill his entire family. She was here, a real sweat girl. She and all the other hostages let me know exactly what my future is."

She stalked closer to him, "And it's all your fault!"

She slugged him hard in the head, smashing her knuckles against his temple and dropping him instantly. She breathed hard, the adrenaline pumping in her veins as all the anger and rage bubbled up to the surface.