The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at the bedroom, and a smile spread across her lips. She'd show him exactly what her future as a good slut was going to look like. She dragged him in, propping him against foot of the bed and handcuffed him, one hand to each side, with those stupid handcuffs that he had bought. She made sure to turn up the volume on the monitor too, so that he could hear it all.

***

Emma hopped into the chair as soon as she was in the shop, excited to get started. She was bouncing in place looking back at Natalie. Josh smiled at her exuberance, casting a glance at Natalie who was smiling shyly at him.

"Can I have the sketch" she hesitated a moment, "daddy?"

"Oh, uh, of course, Natalie." He had been caught a little off-guard, but he was pleasantly surprised at her enthusiasm. "This is the one we'd like for her."

Natalie took it and read the message. Daddy saves his good sluts. She teared up, it was finally happening. He would save his good slut. She hugged him, squeezing him tight. "I understand daddy. I'll be such a good slut, you'll see." She skipped to the waiting Emma, letting the plug show with her hops.

Those lingering resentful feelings Josh had were rapidly evaporating. She was such a sweety. It must have been that boyfriend of hers that put her up to it. It's always sad to see such good girls fall in with bad guys.

***

"This looks amazing, thank you!" Emma wrapped a big hug around Natalie, practically sinking her face into her tits. Natalie carefully hugged her back, not wanting to touch the tattoo accidentally.

"Daddy? Can I go grab a coffee down the street?"

"Sure, go ahead. I just want to have a word with Natalie."

Emma nodded and headed out, waving once more to Natalie.

"I'm really impressed Natalie, truly amazing work." Josh smiled gently at her.

Natalie sniffled, a tear in her eyes, "Thank you, daddy. That means so much coming from you."

"Listen, I know I was kind of mean with you earlier. I'm sorry. I guess I had a lot to work through."

Natalie hugged Josh tightly, feeling his arms protectively wrapped around her. "It's okay, daddy. I was horrible to you. I'm so sorry for what I did."

"Well, we all make mistakes. It all turned out for the best."

"I can be a good slut for you, daddy. You'll see. I'll work really hard."

This newfound enthusiasm of hers was contagious. She was such a sweet girl that he couldn't help but smile. "Oh, before I forget" Josh pulled out an envelope from his pants he had found amidst the papers, "I believe this is yours."

Natalie smiled at the gesture. He was telling her he trusted her. He knew she'd be a good slut, and a good slut never left her daddy. She accepted it but placed it on the counter behind her. Natalie ran her hands down to his pants, looking shyly up at him. "Can I show you what a good slut I am, daddy?"

Josh nodded and Natalie slid down his body while keeping eye contact. She tugged his pants down to see his massive erection waiting for her. She purred as she slowly ran her hands along it. She licked her lips and happily swallowed him down her throat.

Holy shit, the girl had skills. She took him down almost the whole way in one stroke and then slowly worked the rest of him into her throat. She was drooling all over him, her spit lubing him up as she pulled his hips to fully sink down her throat. She looked up the best she could while her throat constricted on his cock so that he could see the tears running down her cheeks.

She remained with her lips pressed against his base for what seemed an eternity, licking his balls with her tongue and swallowing to squeeze his cock gently. She began to turn blue even as she continued pulling his hips and bouncing her lips. She finally pulled off with a massive gasp of air and some coughs.

Natalie looked up at Josh and smiled gleefully before diving on again and jamming him down her throat. She began to hum happily as his cock bobbed down her throat. He held the back of her head and ground his cock into her face with her happy moans.

No matter how long he kept himself fully down her throat, she never complained or tried to tap his legs, she was a perfect little slut, taking him as deep as he wanted.

Josh let her breath again, but she hungrily attacked his cock as soon as she could. He grabbed hold of her head and began to earnestly face fuck her, slamming her lips against his pelvis and ramming her nose against him. She gargled happily as he did so, grasping his ass and helping him.

Josh ground his cock down her throat as he came, washing his cum down her throat to her tummy. She moaned with every throb, swallowing, and milking him for more. She held him there, refusing to let him leave until every last drop was wrung out of him.

She looked up smiling at him as he pulled out. Her makeup was running, there was spit hanging from her mouth and jaw, and her lips were swollen, but she looked so proud at having been a good slut.

"Holy fuck, what a good slut, Natalie." Josh was breathing hard as he watched her run her tongue along his cock, cleaning him of the excess saliva. "I had you figured all wrong."

She stood up, eyeing his still hard cock. She gazed at him, "I'm your good slut. Good sluts give daddy all their holes." She bent over the counter, showing off her plug and bare dripping pussy. She looked back, "Good sluts let daddy breed them." She wiggled her ass invitingly to him.

Josh groaned in appreciation as the wonderous globes shook before him and a neatly trimmed pussy beckoned him. He stepped forward and positioned his cock at her winking hole, sliding in smoothly with a single stroke.

Natalie cried out in pleasure as her pussy stretched out around him. There was a pleasant soreness that followed from being stretched more than she ever had, and she realized what a lucky slut she was.

Josh was fully in her snug hole as he reached up and freed her massive tits from the shirt. Natalie moaned as he squeezed her globes, massaging them and rolling her nipples. This was the most attention her tits had ever received as Billy had only ever wanted to stick it in her pussy. She whimpered as he squeezed and teased her nipples, his cock throbbing inside her and sending shivers up her spine.

She gasped and whimpered as he began to draw out and then thrust slowly into her. He was murmuring into her ear what a good slut she was as he ground his cock in her and then pulled out again. She panted as she felt herself building up, loving how he praised her and played with her tits.

"Daddy!" she gasped at another thrust. "I'm going to cum daddy!"

"Good, good sluts cum for their daddy. Let me hear you scream."

"Daddy!" she screamed out as her velvety hole clamped down on him. She screamed long and loud as he kept thrusting into her. She grasped the counter so hard she thought she was going to break it off in her hands. Josh just kept pushing against her supple ass, making her pussy squelch at how wet she was.

"More daddy!" she clenched her eyes as she started coming down, "Harder daddy! Please, break my pussy, daddy!"

Josh grabbed her hips and slammed her against him with every thrust, causing her to scream out again. She could feel him hammering her guts, churning her stomach, and causing her pussy to twitch. He viciously pulled her into him, slamming his entire length it as she wailed and shook.

Her pussy was on fire, so hot and wet that it was just begging for his cum. He kept up the brutal pace, hearing her screaming again. "Daddy! Cum in me! Breed me! I'm a good slut! Good sluts let daddy breed them!"

Hearing her beg like that made him groan as he unloaded into her greedy pussy. She squealed in joy as she felt the heat in her pussy, her walls clamping down greedily as she shook again. Her hands clawed the counter as she felt him continue throbbing within her.

Natalie gasped as the last of his cum was wrung out into her pussy. She mewled happily as he pulled out, his cum running down her legs. Her eyes were hooded in contentment, not being able to imagine being more satisfied.

She groaned as she suddenly felt the plug being pulled from her ass. She looked back in wonder as she saw his cock still twitching behind her. She looked up at Josh who grinned at her. "Good sluts give daddy all their holes" he repeated to her.

She kept his gaze as she reached back with her hands to spread her cheeks wide for him. "I'm a good slut daddy. Good sluts give daddy all their holes."

She gave a warbling whimper as he sank his cock steadily into her ass. She was so relaxed that it hadn't been difficult to fit him in. She grunted as he sank all the way into her, looking back at him. "You're so big daddy" she said in wonder. "I've never had anything so huge in me before." She looked up at the camera as Josh began to slowly pump into her moaning body.

Billy had been furious when he had first woken up, screaming as loud as he could, but no one could hear him. He eventually stopped, figuring that the dumb bitch would come back at some point. He held his breath subconsciously when Josh stepped into the parlor. Holy shit, maybe she wasn't lying.

He watched as she inked the little redhead. She would constantly look over her shoulder and smile at Josh, wiggling her luscious ass at him on occasion. What the fuck was that dumb bitch doing? Was this how she was going to get them out of this?

He became enraged again as he watched her sink to her knees and suck his cock, gobbling it down like a whore. She knew he was watching as she would cast glances at the camera when the cock was down her throat. His anger began to cool when he watched him ram his cock into her over the counter and that anger slowly turned to shame as he watched her cum her brains out on his cock.

Finally, watching him shove it in her ass as she stared at the camera was too much. He started to cry, angry at the erection in his pants.

Natalie kept her hands on her ass as Josh pumped into her. She was panting hard, feeling shocked at how good it felt to have him fuck her there. She looked back again, watching him enjoy her tight hole. He was so gentle and caring with her; she would be such a good slut for him.

A tremor hit her as she could feel herself getting close again. She looked up at the camera again, "Daddy! I'm going to cum again! Daddy, you're making me cum from my ass!"

She clenched her eyes and screamed as she felt her body knot up, tensing and trapping his cock insider her tight ass. He grunted as he blasted insider her, painting her ass white with his cum. She moaned with each twitch, fully resting her body on the counter, too exhausted to move.

When Josh pulled out, another tiny river of cum ran from her ass, joining the one from her pussy that ran down her legs. He stepped back, gently rubbing her perky ass.

"You are such a good slut, baby."

She looked back and weakly smiled, "Thank you, daddy." She hesitated for a moment before continuing. "Daddy? Can I stay with you now? I'll be your good slut."

Josh grinned, they all got so attached after a couple of orgasms, it was wild. "Of course, baby. How else am I going to keep dumping my cum in you?"

She pushed herself off the counter, falling to her knees before him. She slowly took him into her mouth again, languidly running her tongue along his shaft to clean him. She could taste herself on him and she moaned. She took him down to his base, making sure to clean it all off, before pulling back off and licking the remainder off.

"I have a present for you, daddy." She said this as she pulled his pants up for him, smiling widely. "This way, daddy." She held his hand gently as she led him up the stairs. She leaked cum from her holes as she walked, giggling as she felt it running down her legs.

She brought him into the bedroom where he stood in shock to see her boyfriend there, handcuffed and crying in front of the security monitors. Josh realized that he had seen everything, and that his new little slut had done it as an act of revenge for him.

Josh looked at Natalie as she bounced in place, "Did I do good, daddy?"

He embraced her, tilting her head up to him as she gazed hopefully at him. "Such a good girl." She hungrily kissed him, running her tongue in his mouth passionately.

Josh looked back at Billy, who was still sniffling pathetically. He let Natalie go as he knelt before the kid, watching him.

"Are, are you going to kill me?" Billy cried.

"Oh, I'd love to." Josh was getting a real kick out of being the bad guy here. "But that would make things messy for my good little slut." Natalie gasped happily at his words; he had called her his slut.

"Natalie, uncuff him." He looked back at him. "If I ever see you again, you're a dead man."

His hands fell limply from the cuffs, and he stared desolately at the ground.

"Stay here until we leave" he ordered as he brought Natalie back into the front room.

Josh took a handful of her plump ass in one hand, making her giggle again. He pushed her against the back of the lounge chair, folding her over it and exposing her wet holes to him. Natalie wiggled her ass as she glanced back at him, "Daddy saves his good sluts."

***

Moving Up in the World

"Charles, do you know who's managing Allison's trust?" Josh had been worried about Allison's financial situation recently. She seemed to be spending a lot, and though she told him the video sales were doing well, he wanted to make sure she wasn't sinking too much capital into the venture.

Charles blinked at the random question, "Yeah Josh, give me a second, I had a file on Allison here a moment ago." He turned to his desk and rifled through his folders. He had figured that if Josh was protecting him as a hitman could, then he should protect him back the way a lawyer could.

"Yes, it's a finance firm here called Delson & Dietrich; they handle a lot of the big trusts in the area." He flipped through a couple of pages, "the account executor is Dana Dietrich, the oldest daughter of the senior partner."

"Can you arrange a meeting with her?" This could work out well for them, Josh thought. It would really work out well if the executor could confirm that Allison was doing alright financially and then give some advice on how to manage the income from the OF site that had really been taking off recently.

Oh shit, this was going to be hard. "That might be difficult on short notice, Josh." He furrowed his brows trying to think through this. "I can reach out to the firm and see if I can meet her."

"Alright, the sooner the better. We can kill two birds with one stone if we do this quickly."

Charles rubbed a shaky hand down his face, "Sure Josh, just... let me do my thing before you go jumping the gun."

"No promises there Charles. We have a lot to handle here."

Charles' heart nearly stopped at that. The line went dead, and he slowly put down the phone.

***

Charles stared in complete horror at the obituary today; Jamison Dietrich, loving father, and husband, founder of Delson & Dietrich, was found dead at the age of 52 from heart complications.

He was too late; Josh was already taking care of things himself. He was going high profile now, after yesterday's car crash that had killed Annabel Delson's husband, the son-in-law of the other founder, Jeffrey Delson, had gone without any actions being taken.

Charles frantically called the office again.

"Delson & Dietrich, Dana Dietrich's office. How may I help you." The receptionist spoke in a polite upscale accent.

"This is Charles Morgan calling again, please, you have to let me speak with miss Deitrich. It's an emergency."

The lady paused a moment, "Yes, Mr. Morgan, I believe I told you that she would call you back."

Charles ground his teeth, "That's not good enough. This isn't about some case, this is about her. She is in danger, please, I need to speak with her."

"One moment."

Charles paced nervously in his office. What the hell was he going to tell her? How was he going to convince her?

The line clicked, "Hello, this is Dana Dietrich." The woman spoke in a British accent, polite yet firm. "My receptionist said it was an emergency."

"Yes!" Charles cleared his throat, speaking more calmly, "Yes. I hope that you can believe me, but you are in danger. I can't violate my attorney-client confidentiality, but the two deaths in the Delson and Dietrich family were not accidents."

There was a pregnant pause that seemed to go on and on. She spoke very quietly, "How do you know about that?"

"Because I was supposed to bring you to see him, and when I couldn't get the meeting, he took matters into his own hands. I don't know how, but it's a clear message."

"My father died of a drug overdose. I never even knew he did drugs. I never believed it." There was a hard swallow on the line, "And Eric, he was broadsided by a semi. It was perfectly timed at an intersection. It only took him out, no other car. I couldn't believe the police when I saw the report."

Charles paled; he hadn't known the details. He was too afraid to call Josh back, because he knew he was furious with him. "Listen, I can set up a safe meeting. He said he just wants to talk with you. But you have to meet me. Alone. I'll take you there."

The was the sound of rapid breathing and a clattering sound as a glass seemed to fall onto the desk.

"Listen, I know him. This will only get worse the longer we wait. He's a man of his word though. He said he only wants to talk. You'll be safe, just... don't do anything to upset him."

"Alright" she whispered into the phone. "Send your address to my private number. I'll leave immediately."

Charles wrote down the number and hung up, breathing shakily. He had done it, there wouldn't be any more deaths on his conscience.

Dana took a shuddering breath. Her sisters had called her crazy when she insisted that dad didn't do drugs and that he wouldn't OD. They kept up those ridiculous lies about him having a coke habit, like some common lowlife. He wouldn't have done that; he never did anything that wasn't planned. And that accident, Annabel had dismissed her, saying that it was a busy intersection. But Dana knew, and now Charles had confirmed it. She clenched her hand and grabbed her car keys. She needed to meet him.

Dana arrived thirty minutes later in her luxury sedan. She pulled up to the gated house and parked, taking a shaky step out to meet Charles as he rushed out.

She was in business clothes, a tight pencil skirt that did nothing to hide her figure, a buttoned white blouse that strained to hold her in, and a short business coat that just highlighted how large her chest was. Her heels clacked on the floor as she approached. Her black, bobbed hair hung just above her shoulders, and a pair of square glasses gave her a look of severity that her pale face and panicked eyes belied.

"Dana, I'm Charles. Thank you for coming so soon." He took her clammy hand and shook it. "Here, step into my car and I'll take you to the meeting."

She stepped into the passenger seat without another word. Charles climbed in and handed her a sleep mask. She stared at it quizzically before understanding. She stared at him, her eyes wide with fear. She swallowed and nodded her head, placing it over her face so that she couldn't see where they were going.

Charles started the car. "Call the boss" he said as his phone dialed for him. Dana grasped the door handle tightly to keep from shaking.

"Hey Charles, is this about the meeting with Dana? Cause I'd kill to meet her."

"No! I mean, yes, she's here. I'm bringing her in right now." He proceeded to drive around the block a few times to disorient her and then took off to Josh's place.

"Great! I knew you could do it Charles. I had every confidence in you. See you soon."

Charles could hear her crying beside him. "You'll be alright. You heard him, he wants to meet. That means you have something he wants. If you can get him on your side, by whatever means, he'll take care of you."