The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was intrigued, "I'm always up for a good time. What is it that you had in mind?"

Mina slowly pushed Charles over to a chair, seeing that he was erect again. She smoothly slid him into her waiting pussy, moaning at his comfortable size that hit her just right. She looked over her shoulder at Josh with a coy smile, slowly arching her back and spreading her cheeks for him. He saw her little rosebud winking at him and Charles giving him an encouraging nod. Josh nodded appreciatively; the girl was a freak. He opened a drawer to pull out some lube. It was amazing how the girls had gotten into anal since the butt plugs had been introduced. They often had a hard time deciding where they wanted his load, though it was usually just a dilemma for the first one.

Josh approached the happy couple as Mina writhed slowly on Charles' cock, moaning contentedly. She gave a start when she felt a lubed finger circle her hole, and then began groaning loudly as she held on to her husband. Her hips rocked as she was slowly penetrated in both holes, biting gently on Charles' shoulder as she groaned. She moaned excitedly as she felt a second finger spreading her ass as she rolled her hips, rocking Charles' cock inside herself. The feeling of being double stuffed was driving her wild, her body was already shaking at the stimulation.

She sighed sadly when the fingers pulled out, her ass winking at the sudden vacancy. A moment later she felt the huge head of Josh's cock pressing against her. She gasped as she felt the pressure increasing against her. She held her breath as it built, Charles licking and nipping her neck as her body slowly gave in. She let out a wail as the head popped into her, spreading her wider than she'd ever felt. She could feel her husband's cock flexing inside her as Josh entered her. She looked with wide eyes at him, her mouth open in an 'o' shape as the cock pressed further into her. Charles kissed her cheek, praising her and stroking her back.

Mina whimpered, looking back to see Josh still focused on slowly feeding his cock into her stretched ass. She breathed deeply, feeling her pussy squirm all over Charles' cock as the feeling became more intense. The ache was slowly fading. She started rolling her hips, squeezing Charles inside her velvety hole, and rubbing the thin membrane separating the two cocks. She let out a shuddering moan as Josh slid completely in, stretching her beyond anything she had felt. Her brain was already overloaded with the pleasure and pain from having both holes stuffed.

Charles pulled her close, letting her rest her entire body against his. The feeling inside her was amazing, so much tighter than usual. Her pussy fluttered and pulled on him as she cutely moaned on his shoulder. When he felt her untense and sigh happily on his chest he nodded to Josh, who had been patiently waiting for her.

Josh pulled back slowly, making Mina wail softly as she felt both cocks rubbing her holes, every bump and ridge sending shivers up her spine. She clenched her eyes shut and groaned as they drove back into her, quailing at the sensation.

They proceeded to slowly pump in unison as Mina's body shook helplessly. As they sped up, her wailing increased in pitch. Her hips began to roll, and she used her legs to lift slightly and drive them in harder. She clamped her teeth on her husband's shoulder, screaming as she shook in orgasm. It was so much more intense than anytime before. Her pussy practically crushed Charles' cock in joy and her ass clenched, never wanting to let go of Josh. Her teeth dug in hard as her body continued her long orgasm, making her take a breath before screaming again. Charles nibbled on her ear and murmured support to her.

Mina finally released his shoulder; her teeth marks clear on the skin. She wasn't given much time before Josh and Charles began pumping into her again, this time alternating their rhythms. She opened her mouth in a silent wail, shaking as she gazed into her husband's loving eyes. Her hands clawed desperately at his chest as the feeling was too much for her to handle. Her eyes began to roll up as she shook. She still hadn't made a sound, the air stuck in her lungs, unable to come out as her body tensed. Charles had brief moment of worry as she completely collapsed on his chest, but he could hear her little gasps now, so he renewed his motions.

Charles rammed himself completely into his wife, blasting his remaining cum into her steamy and greedy pussy. Josh could feel him twitching and unloaded into her ass. Mina gurgled incoherently as she felt the two cocks spurting in her. She felt like a balloon being filled, and she reveled in the sensation. She mewled into Charles' ear as she felt them throb inside her.

Josh pulled out, watching his cum rum out of her gaping hole, down onto Charles's balls. Mina whimpered but remained on her husband's lap on his softening cock. Her eyes were closed, a blissful smile on her face as she nuzzled him comfortably.

A smile spread across Josh's face at the sweet scene. He left quietly, letting them use the room for the night and giving them some privacy.

***