The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you?"

"Uh, yeah, like me." His depressed voice didn't give her much hope.

***

Charles pulled up to the house and stopped the car.

"We're here. I know it's not much, but I do have some whiskey here in the car if you need it." He opened the glove box and pulled out a half-empty bottle. "I've needed it a few times myself."

Dana nodded, and he put the bottle in her hand. She unscrewed it and took several big gulps before passing it back to him.

Charles put it back and then went to the door to help her out. He walked her to the door before removing the blindfold.

Dana blinked at the sudden transition to light as Charles rang the bell.

The door swung open ominously.

"Charles, good to see you. I see that you accomplished your mission. Good job." The blurry figure seemed to beckon her in, "Please come in Dana. It's good to finally meet you. I was afraid it was going to take longer."

She stepped into the house, her eyes adjusting now to the light.

"Let me know if need me to take her back" Charles said from the doorway.

Dana was feeling woozy. Not only had the man insinuated that he was going to keep killing off people until he met her, but now Charles was suggesting that she might not make it out alive. She closed her eyes and channeled her inner discipline. She could do this. She just had to do what he wanted, and she'd be fine.

Josh waved Charles off and turned to Dana. She was another gorgeous beauty. He was blessed with meeting nothing but wonderful and beautiful women recently. She was probably around Libbi's age, late 20's early 30's with an athletic body and tiny waist that her skirt showed off nicely. He gestured down the hall, "Last room on the right."

She strode carefully down the hall, seeing two of the doors open. Both were empty, but had cameras and lights set up in them. She snapped her head back, trying to calm herself without breaking stride. She turned into the last room, seeing a desk with two chairs and a bed. A small whimper escaped her as she sat in the chair, the bed behind her, as she tried to keep it out of her mind.

Josh stepped into the room, checking down the hall before closing the door and locking it. He didn't want Allison to accidentally walk in and be upset with him for trying to look out for her. It really was for her own good. The sound of the bolt sliding into place made Dana tremble.

He then sat opposite her with a predatory smile, as he knew his prey couldn't escape him anymore. He pulled out two glasses from the desk and poured out some whiskey. He stared at her, daring her to tell him to stop as he filled her cup higher and higher. Dana managed to erratically nod her head as it approached the top of the glass and his eyebrow raised.

Wow, guess it's true what they say about businesspeople; they drink booze like its water. Well, that's none of his business. Josh carefully slid the glass across the desk, trying not to slosh the whiskey over the edge. He held up the glass, waiting for her to lift her before drinking it down. He was impressed when the woman chugged it down with barely a breath taken.

"It's nice to meet you, Dana. Did Charels tell you about me?"

Dana nodded woozily, "Yes sir. You're the boss. You... take care... of people."

Josh nodded, "He's a bit flowery with his language, but yes. I take care of my girls. And that's why I wanted to meet with you."

She blanched. So that's what he wanted, for her to be one of his girls. He'd wanted it so badly that he killed two people just to have her.

Her eyes widened as she understood. He didn't just kill two people, he killed two people to open her path to the top. He was trying to position her as the next head of the firm. Old man Delson would be looking to retire soon, and with his partner dead, he'd have to leave it to the younger generation. Eric had been Delson's protégé, so the next in line would be her; the daughter that her dad had been grooming since middle school.

Josh was glad to see she understood what had made him so worried. "Exactly, I see why Allison spoke so well about you. You've already figured it out. You're smart and catch on quick."

She nodded, looking around the room. She knew it had seemed familiar. This was one of the Escora estates. So, Allison Escora was one of his girls. He had let Charles prosecute that mob ring so that he could come in. And with the shining star of the legal world now protecting him, he could do whatever he wanted. Now he was branching out.

Dana sat up a little straighter, pushing out her tits. She might be terrified of the man, but he was doing a lot to perfectly position her to be his right hand, and her late father had always taught her to capitalize on a situation. She smiled at him, "And what can I do to help you and miss Escora, sir?"

Josh clapped his hands; this was going perfectly. He got up and sat on the edge of the desk near her. "My girl has a trust that you manage. I just want to make sure she is financially sound, regardless of what happens."

Dana thought back to her latest brief. Allison had been drawing down the trust, but she could easily see to it that it remained fully intact. Certainly, he wanted more. She pushed her hair behind her ear, coyly gazing at him. "Is that all you want, sir?"

Josh grinned; he really liked her. "Well, we have some other operations that are bringing in some money now that we figured you'd be able to handle, since you are familiar with the subject."

Dana leaned forward, displaying a bit of cleavage now. Money laundering was simple enough if you knew how. She purred, "That's not a problem at all. I can make sure you and your girls are taken care of for a long, long time, sir."

All her fear and anxiety had melted away now that she was here. He was a strong man, smart, smooth, and deliciously dangerous. The whiskey was making her feel warm inside, and she grinned seeing his eyes roaming her body. She took off her business jacket, making sure to push her chest out toward him as she did.

"I'd be more than happy to take care of you, sir." She crossed her legs seductively. "I would love" she popped her top button, "to be" she popped another, "one" she spread the shirt to show off her perky tits held enticingly within a lacy black bra, "of your girls."

Jackpot! Smart, hot, and aggressive. What more could a man ask for?

Josh watched her stroke a nipple through her sheer bra with a fingernail, shivering at the sensation before looking back up at him, her mouth agape as she panted lightly.

"I think I could convince you" she looked at his pants, nibbling her lower lip, "that I have what it takes."

She slid from the chair elegantly, running her cheek along one leg while her hand moved up the other. She reached his erection and played her open mouth along the outline, her head weaving hypnotically back and forth as she moaned.

Dana looked up at him, her desire obvious on her face, "Please, sir. May I take care of you?"

Josh grinned as he cupped her cheek and leaned down, bringing her hungry mouth to his. His tongue explored her mouth as one hand dipped into her bra to squeeze and caress her breast and erect nipple. She moaned into his mouth as she hungrily matched his fervor, her hand running along his length over his pants.

He gazed into her deep brown eyes, "Can you be a good slut?"

Her eyes never left his as she nodded, "Yes, sir. I can be your good slut."

"Then show me."

She took a stuttered gasp of air in as he allowed her to proceed. She moved her hands to his pants and slowly opened them up as she planted kisses on the outline of his cock. She gave a throaty moan when his cock sprung out, rubbing her face on it, and nuzzling it. She pulled her shirt and bra off as she teasingly ran her mouth along his length, flicking out her tongue as she did so.

Finally freeing her bouncy and perky tits, she moved her hands to his cock, slowly pumping the bottom half as her tongue moved around the top, lapping at him. Achingly slowly she lowered her hot mouth onto him, her cheeks sank in as she sucked on the length.

Dana had a technique that blew the other girls away. It wasn't that they were bad, but this was a whole new level. It was wet, it was hot, it was worshipping his cock in the most intense way. She would glance up with her gorgeous eyes as she sucked and bobbed on him, showing him exactly how much she enjoyed it. Her moans vibrated his cock in her mouth, adding to the overwhelming and overloading sensations he was experiencing. Her hands were slick with the extra saliva she was slobbering onto his cock, making him feel like he was fully sheathed in his eager little slut's hole.

Dana watched as Josh's eyes rolled up, loving the feeling of giving this kind of pleasure to such a powerful man. She smiled as she took her hands off his cock and leaned up to squeeze it between her ample tits. She took her head off his cock, dribbling out a mouthful of saliva onto her chest before she dove back down on him. Her soft tits lubed up his cock as they enveloped him.

In no time he was thrusting his hips into her tits as her mouth sucked and drew upon his top. He yelled as he blasted his load into her mouth. She smiled as she felt him collect on her tongue, happily rolling it in her mouth as she moaned. She waited for him to open his eyes and look down at her in wonder before sensually swallowed his load, and kissing the tip of his cock as if it were a pet.

"Was I a good slut, sir?" she purred as she nuzzled his cock.

"Absolutely amazing." He gaped at her in wonder. "I'll need you to teach the girls that, because holy shit."

She giggled as she continued running her mouth along his cock, "Of course, sir. I'd love to train your other little sluts. But" she stood up and slowly moved to the bed, swaying her hips enticingly. "I can be a much better slut for you, sir." She pulled her skirt up slowly, bunching it at the waist as she climbed onto the bed. Once it rounded her spectacularly tight ass, she pulled down her thong, revealing a pink and utterly soaked pussy.

Dana looked back coyly as she placed her shoulders and head down on the bed, spreading her ass for him. "I don't need a safe word, sir. Use me however you want."

Josh rose from the desk, stalking closer as she wiggled her hips in slow circles for him. He reached out with a palm, grabbing the meaty sphere as she cooed. He squeezed it appraisingly before rearing the hand back and slapping it lightly, causing it to jiggle enticingly. She moaned at the strike, encouraging him to do it again. He raised his hand again, slapping once more, quaking her cheek. She hissed in pleasure, rolling her hips.

Josh grinned as he kneeled down and slowly licked her entire backside, from clit all the way up to her rosebud. Her voice unsteadily moaned as he licked her excruciatingly slowly, tasting her sweet musk and teasing her holes. She continued wiggling her hips, trying to press harder against his tongue. She clenched her hands on the sheets as he sped up slightly, raising his thumb to rub her clit. She began to whimper as he lapped at her drooling pussy and rolled her clit. Josh fed two fingers into her winking pussy, only to have her cry out in orgasm, her entire ass bouncing as her leg muscles spasmed.

Josh held his fingers in her, curling them and he continued playing with her clit. He began to tongue her rosebud as it loosened for him. Dana screamed into the bed as she felt his tongue pierce her tight ring, making her hips shake harder. He continued her slow torture as another wave overcame her, making her take a deep breath and scream as loud as she could while trying to muffle herself.

Josh relented as the gorgeous woman lost power in her legs. He stood up finally, his cock so hard it almost hurt. He positioned himself and rammed it in without even waiting for her to acknowledge what he was doing. She screamed again, slamming her hips back to meet him, her juices already flying everywhere from the impact. Every time he slammed into her, she would throw her hips back and cry out in pleasure. She grunted ferally as she threw it back, her guttural growls turning into high pitched cries as she neared another peak.

Josh didn't let her off easily this time. He increased the pace, slamming the bed against the wall in a staccato rhythm that threatened to break it. Her long scream kept going on through her waves as he continued to pound into her. She ran out of air, laying there with her mouth open in a scream that couldn't be heard as her pussy clenched and squirted. He slammed into her again, unloading deep inside her as she rolled her hips, urging all his cum out and into her twitching womb.

Instead of leaving her to enjoy the spreading heat, he lifted her by the knees, holding up her hundred-pound frame easily, and slowly lowered her ass onto his cock. She squealed as she felt her tiny ass expand to take him in, but he never slowed down, even as she clawed at his arms. She gurgled as her ass was forced open, the cum dripping from her pussy as it convulsed. He pushed her down until her cheeks hit his groin, where he ground her down so that she could feel his cock deep in her guts.

Dana's entire body shook as she felt the massive cock in her ass. The whiskey had helped her loosen up considerably, and the completely lubed cock simply slid completely in. She stared up into his eyes, groaning and gurgling. He was so strong, and she just wanted to be his plaything. She wanted him to use every hole she had, fuck her any way he liked, and leave her a disgusting mess like the good slut she was.

She watched him smirk down at her. He knew exactly what she wanted.

He pulled her up as she shook, her mouth hanging open silently as she kept watching him. He pressed her back down completely as she held the pose, her body shaking harder and her pussy leaking onto his balls. Over and over, he lifted her and brought her down, and she just watched him take her. All she wanted was to see his eyes as he unloaded in her ass. She wanted to see him, feel him, as he claimed her.

Dana groaned as she felt her body shaking out of control, feel her ass welcoming the massive cock, and feel her pussy contort in jealousy. She whimpered, still watching him as he fucked her tiny ass. Her whining became more needy, faster, and higher pitched as he sped up. She stopped breathing as her ass clamped down on his cock. For several seconds she couldn't breathe, and she simply stared into his eyes as she came from her ass.

Josh grinned as he watched his newest slut cum again. He grunted as he came in her, feeling her ass undulating and sucking in his cum.

Dana's eyes finally rolled up as she felt the cum dump into her ass. She took a desperate gulp of air as her body untensed. Josh held her there, his cock still throbbing inside her. She looked at him with hooded eyes, barely being able to see straight.

"Am, am I a good slut, sir?"

Josh groaned, twitching in her again, "The best slut, Dana. I'm going to enjoy breaking all your holes."

She moaned weakly, "Yes, sir. Good sluts give master all their holes."

***

Charles sighed thankfully when he got the message to come and bring Dana back home. He drove to the house and waited outside for her. He wasn't completely surprised when she came out, but it was still a big change from when she went in.

Her hair was messy and appeared sticky in places. Her makeup was splotchy at best, one of her buttons wasn't aligned and he swore he saw something drip down her leg. He looked down at his cock again shaking his head at it. It always acted up when he saw the boss and his girls.

Dana looked back at Josh and smiled brightly, waving one hand and blowing a kiss before getting into the car. She flipped down the mirror to see the damage, but oddly, didn't feel like cleaning up in the least. She could feel the burning question on Charles' lips as they quietly drove away.

"You've really hit the jackpot, haven't you Charles?" She smirked at him as his face furrowed.

"What?"

"He's the boss. You're a made man."

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

Dana laughed. It wasn't mean spirited, just a genuinely amused laugh at the situation. "Charles, he's the new mob boss."

Charles almost swerved when he gave her a shocked look. "What? He's a hitman."

She shook her head, "Charles, he let you prosecute those mobsters so that he could move in. He took over the territory and now" she pointed at him. "he's got himself the ace lawyer who's known to be tough on crime." She pointed to herself, "And, he's got the finance firm that handles billions of dollars laundering his money."

There was a scary light in her eyes that Charles had seen in Callie's eyes whenever she talked about Josh. "Charles, he's the man. He owns this place. And we're his right and left hands." She leaned in close to him as he stared forward. "Do whatever you have to, Charles. Give him everything he wants, and he'll give you everything you want."

Charles cursed his dick once again for twitching as he thought about what else he had to give. Mina. He thought his dick was going to tear through his pants.

***

Charles drank the red wine, staring off into the distance, deep in thought. He constantly played over what Dana had said in the car, his mind grappling with what he needed to do. Josh had called him afterwards, telling him how impressed he had been with him for setting up that meeting with Dana. He had suggested he come over for dinner with his wife. Charles knew exactly what he meant, and Dana's voice kept ringing in his ear. Give him everything, and you'll get everything.

He felt a weight on his lap and saw his wife sitting there, looking worriedly at him. "Charles? Are you okay? You've been staring at the wall for a while now." She ran a graceful hand along his cheek, a reassuring smile on her lips, "You can tell me sweety. What's on your mind?"

He gazed into the adoring eyes of the woman he loved, the mother of his daughter, and his best friend for decades. He grappled with what he needed to do for Josh, what he wanted to do for himself, and what he should do for her. She could see the conflict in his eyes, leaning in close to plant a soft kiss on his lips, "It's okay, baby. I'm here. What's wrong?"

Chales put down the glass and held Mina. Her eyes sparkled a lovely brown, still bright even after all these years. Slight lines creased her eyes, but they only added to her beauty. He ran the back of his fingers down her cheek. She caught his hand, bringing it to her lips where she softly kissed it. She didn't push, just waited for him to tell her. He loved her so much.

"What would you think, if I said that we could be free of everything?" He paused, looking into her eyes, "Free from work, from worries about money. Not having to worry about security, knowing that we'd all be safe. You, me, Callie. All set for life."

Mina knew that Charles always worried about them, about making their lives happy and easy. It was one of the many things she loved about him; his dedication to his family and wanting the best for them. She trusted him completely. "I'd think... that you're the best husband a woman could ever want." She cupped his cheeks, bringing him in for another kiss, her tongue playfully flicking into his mouth.

He brushed a stray strand of her soft black hair behind her ear as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hand running along her neck. "Would you think less of me, if I said that... for us to have it all, we'd have to give it all as well."

She cocked her head at him, "I'm not sure what you mean, baby. But I trust you, and I know you'd make the right choice. I'll support you completely." She kissed him again, gazing into his eyes. "Just tell me what you need, and I'll get it for you."

Charles swallowed hard at seeing the complete trust in her eyes. "I have a new boss, Mina. A boss who's going to set us up for life. He's asked us to dinner."