The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, but why? You and Allison are so close. What changed?"

"I just..." Becky trailed off, staring at her fingers.

"Becky, look, I'm not mad. Disappointed, maybe, but not mad. I'm just trying to get to the root cause here."

"I just--, I'm smart too," she said, finally lifting her head. "I'm not just a dumb slut. I can do things too. And Allison always has to take everything over."

There it was. Competition. They were both so smart and wonderful, but they could only see it by measuring themselves against others.

"Sweety, no one thinks you're a dumb slut."

"Allison does," Becky said, tears in her eyes. "She's always coming in when she thinks I'm screwing up. Always takes the credit. I can do it myself, Daddy. I just want to make you proud of me. I can do anything she can. And then I won't be... just a dumb, backup slut."

Josh sat in shock as she burst into sobs. He'd thought it was the school pushing them too hard. But it had been his fault. He'd been neglecting them.

Josh went and gathered her in his arms, letting her cry as she clung to him. "I'm sorry, sweety. I never meant to make you feel like that. To make you think that it was a competition. I love each of you. You all have your own unique talents. I'm sorry."

He gently rocked her, stroking her back and holding her close. He looked over at Emma. "Did I make you feel that way too?"

Emma licked her lips in thought, before shaking her head. "No, but I'm not really good at doing stuff. I'm happy listening to Becky and Allison. But... I wouldn't say no to more time with you, Daddy."

He pulled her into a group hug. Maybe she wasn't saying it, but Josh knew that he'd messed up. He'd been so focused on work and the babies that he'd completely failed the girls. He'd do better.

After Becky had cried herself out, she sniffled against his chest, rubbing the mascara that had run down her face. "Daddy? I'm sorry. I was such a bitch to Allison. But, please let me keep this. I know I can do this. You'll be so proud when you see how it turns out. I promise."

Josh smiled, rubbing some of the running makeup off her face. "Of course. I was never going to take your hard work away. I just wanted to understand what the problem was, and make sure that from now on, we handle everything like adults. We talk and treat each other with respect. We're a family."

Becky nodded, her initial excitement at his response dying down as she understood his words. "Are... you going to punish me?"

"Well, do you think you need to be punished?"

Becky glanced at Emma, who gave her a hesitant and apologetic nod.

"I guess... I do," she admitted. She didn't want to, but if Emma was being punished, then she should be as well. "How are you going to punish me?"

"Well, as I see it, there are two things here we need to address. First, is not being honest with me. But I think that was my fault, so I can't punish you for that. Second, is how you treated Allison. She was only trying to help. We can talk about you two setting up some boundaries, but you still hurt her. Oh, there is one more thing, but I'll need Libbi for that. You've been kind of a bully with her and I think we need to have a conversation about that as well."

Becky listened to everything, slowly shrinking in his arms. She didn't disagree, merely accepted his judgement.

"Now, I think you need a proper spanking. Have you ever been spanked before?"

Becky's cheeks flushed as she shook her head.

"Alright, we'll go easy with twenty, ten on each cheek. You'll be sore, and that'll remind you to be nice and considerate to people. Does that sound fair?"

Becky glanced up, a little smile forming at the edges of her lips. She nodded.

"Alright, bend of this table here and hike up your skirt."

A little thrill shot up Becky's spine as she leaned on the table, resting her upper body on it. She inched up her pencil skirt, exposing her cheeks to him. She tried to keep the smile from her face, but she couldn't.

Josh ran his hand along her soft, white skin, right where he was going to spank her. He cupped her and squeezed, grinning at how pliant it was.

Josh leaned over, putting his lips beside her ear, and speaking quietly to her. "By the way, you look beautiful in this."

Becky moaned as his breath tickled her ear, his words forming goosebumps down her back. "Thank you, Daddy. Would you like me to wear it more often for you?" she asked breathily.

He nibbled on her ear. "I would like that. I can spend all day tomorrow apologizing for making you feel sad."

Becky gasped when his hands brushed against mound. "Okay, Daddy. But you should punish me first." She wiggled her butt against his hand. "I've been a bad slut."

Josh grinned, getting back into position, and rubbing his hand where he intended to strike.

*Crack*

Becky cried out at the strike, a bright red mark showing on her perfect right cheek.

"I'm sorry, daddy!"

*Crack*

"I'm a bad slut!"

*Crack*

"Punish me!"

*Crack* *Crack*

She quivered on the desk, her cheek bright red and hot to the touch. She cooed as he rubbed his hand slowly over it. He lowered his lips to place a kiss there.

Becky panted, the stinging pain and soothing feel of his hands mixing together into an aching pleasure. She could feel her panties growing wetter.

"Please, daddy," she moaned as she wiggled her hips again. "I need to be punished more."

***

Nira winced at the loud crack that tore screams from the woman next door.

She recalled the fear in the woman's eyes when she had seen him. How she'd been brought to tears by just a few words from him. That look they shared at that last moment replayed in her mind. She was suffering to give Nira a chance. She had defied him, deciding to spare her, and she was being punished for it.

Now, she was being punished, like a petulant child. Like a naughty brat that needed to be taught a lesson.

Nira shook her head, pushing the intrusive thought out.

The little redhead popped into her mind, bound up and chained, stripped naked and collared. Had she been similarly spared? Was that what was expected of her? To be forced into submission? To be humiliated and dragged in front of others? To be paraded around for the world to know what a bad girl she'd been?

Nira shut her eyes tight, only hearing the crack and screams from next door. The words were too muffled to make out, but the cries were primal. Animalistic.

Nira breathed deep, trying to calm herself, but every sharp slap made her body twitch. At first, it was a grimace of shared pain, but soon it became a warm pulse shooting down into her core. Her breathing became faster, a faint electric charge tingling down her back. A small moan escaped her lips as the last of the slaps resounded. The vibrations traveled down to her core. She clenched her thighs.

Nira imagined the hard surface of a leather belt as it struck the woman's exposed cheeks. They would jiggle from the impact, turning deep red, the sting making her scream in pleasure. She'd beg for more, and he'd give it to her.

He loomed in her imagination, a strong man, rugged, with a deep voice that shook her when he spoke. Rough hands that would caress her stinging behind, his calluses scratching at her tender skin.

The silence pervaded and she came out of her reverie, instantly shivering at what she'd felt. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks to regain control. This wasn't a time for fantasizing.

Eventually the clinking of chains approached again. The handle shuddered a few times before finally turning, revealing the same redhead from before, carefully backing into the room.

She was tiny, smaller than even herself. Save for a pair of killer heels, she was completely naked. She stood tall, full of confidence. Like she knew she deserved to be punished, and she relished in it.

"Hi, Daddy wants to see you," she said in a chirpy voice.

"D... daddy?" Nira asked hesitantly. She clenched her thighs. Daddy. A strong, older man.

"Yep, Daddy. Becky told him about you, and he wants to talk to you."

Fear and excitement shot through her. She licked her lips, slowly standing up. "Um, should I... change my clothes?" Nira eyed the girl, not a stitch of clothing on her, yet standing so confident and carefree. "Does... Daddy... want me to change?"

Emma cocked her head, not recalling him saying anything about it. But it was a good idea. Daddy did like sluts, and sluts only wore what Daddy liked. Which was usually nothing, so that worked out well.

She smiled brightly at the new girl. "That's a great idea. You should do that."

Nira wanted to kick herself, a myriad of questions running through her head. Why had she asked that? Why would she volunteer that? And more distressingly, why did it make her so wet?

Nira tugged at her clothes, pulling off her soft shirt, exposing her black lace bra. She undid her jeans, letting them slide down her legs. She took off her socks and heels, pulling the pants off as well. She stood in her underwear, her hands protectively wrapped around herself.

"Um, does Daddy like Indian girls?" Nira processed what she'd just asked. Why the hell did she ask that?

The girl's head bobbed back and forth and she thought about it. "I don't know. But Daddy loves us all, and you're really pretty. Daddy will like you."

A little smile tugged at her lips before she quashed it. She shouldn't be happy about that.

Her bra fell to the floor, revealing her light brown breasts. Dark brown areolas surrounded her hard nipples. Her panties dropped to the floor, trailing a strand her juices.

Nira smoothed the small patch of black hair over her pussy, wishing that she'd trimmed it. She gasped as she grazed her clit, already peaking from its hood. She swallowed hard, sitting down again to put her heels back on.

She stood hesitantly, checking the girl again. "Um, should I wear a collar? Please?"

Emma frowned, not sure where she'd get another collar from. She wasn't sure he'd even brought any more. She perked up as she thought up a solution.

"Here, take mine." She offered her neck to the woman. "Just unlatch it and you can wear it."

Nira unclasped the soft leather collar, noting the redness of the girl's neck. Tight. Daddy liked it tight. Letting them know who was in charge. Who owned them.

Nira panted as she put it on, the warm leather pulling deliciously tight across her neck.

"Wow, that looks good on you," Emma said with a smile. "You look much more confident. Daddy's going to love you. He treats all his sluts so well."

An intense shock ran down Nira's spine, warming every part of her. Her tongue ran along her lips slowly as she squeezed her thighs together. She was leaking down her leg.

"Come along, Nira. Oh, you can call me Emma. We're going to be good friends, don't you think?"

Nira nodded eagerly as Emma kneeled to collect the chain that dangled from the collar. She smiled again and gave a little tug. Nira moaned and followed obediently, hoping that Daddy liked her.

***

Nira gasped at the sight of the HR woman bent over the table, her exposed behind bright red with handprints where she'd been spanked. Her eyes traveled from those perky mounds to the white thong she wore, a dark wet patch making the material see through, her pink lips glistening with excitement. Her smell was in the air, a deep musk.

Josh looked at the woman quizzically. Had Becky had her strip down? Was this part of the disciplinary process? College had really changed since he'd gone.

"I heard that there have been some issues with the project. Is that true?"

Nira shivered at his deep voice, how his eyes pierced her. Daddy. Her nipples ached at how hard they were.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she uttered breathlessly, getting onto her knees, her hands clasped firmly behind her back. "I didn't know it was for you."

Josh glanced at Becky, who remained motionless on the table. A few questions flit through his head, but he dismissed them. He'd ask Becky later.

"Well, you do now. I expect you to do your best on this project. Becky's been very excited about this, and I want to help her succeed."

"Yes, Daddy," Nira whimpered, the rush of humiliation making her pant. "I'm sorry, Daddy. It's my fault. Will you punish me too? Please?"

Josh glanced at Emma, who just enthusiastically nodded at him. There had been an awful lot of spanking recently. Whatever happened to just apologizing?

"Is there... a particular punishment you would like?"

Nira shivered. A Daddy who let her choose her punishment. "Yes, Daddy. Please, spank me like a little slut. Tell me I've been bad."

Josh nodded. Of course, it would be more spankings. Well, if the girls liked it, that was fine.

Nira's heart skipped as he nodded to her, that cold and distant look made her wetter. God, she was a mess.

Nira rose smoothly and bent over the desk beside the HR woman, Becky, he had called her. Nira balanced her upper body on the table before lifting her legs and resting her knees on the edges of the table, jutting her ass out for him. It felt so dirty to open herself up to someone she'd never met before, and that thrill had her dripping wet.

Josh stared wide-eyed as the woman spread herself for him, her brown pussy lips spreading wide, showing off her pink insides.

She was a delectable shade of light brown, her skin perfect and flawless. Her ass was a handful, smaller than Becky's, but just as perky. He ran his hand over it, causing her to moan loudly and twitch under his touch.

"Punish me as long as you want, Daddy," she panted. "I need a strong hand to keep me in line."

Josh grinned at her begging. He squeezed her ass again, rubbing his hand over the meat of her ass, right where he was going to strike. He reeled back his hand, bringing it down with a loud cracking sound.

Nira bit her lip and whimpered at the first hit, the stinging of her ass matched by the pleasure coursing through her. She gasped at the next strike, squirming as her pussy drooled. She cried out on the third, her body growing taut.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm a bad girl! I'm a little slut! Punish your little slut!"

Nira wailed louder as the stinging blows rained down on her tender cheeks, every blow building that tension lingering below her navel. It grew as she begged for more, threatening to consume her. She wasn't even sure what she was saying anymore, she just needed more.

Josh was impressed by the nasty things flowing out of the girl's mouth, striking her harder just to hear what she'd scream next.

"Fuck my ass till I'm sore daddy!"

*Crack*

"Make me drink cum out of her ass!"

*Crack*

"Suffocate me with your cock!"

*Crack*

Nira's orgasm raced through her, racking her entire body, making her squirt across the room. It wasn't like the other times when her boyfriend lightly slapped her, or when he'd half-heartedly tied her up. No, this was a million times better. This orgasm blasted through her, the reverberations triggering more. It shattered her senses. The naughty humiliation, the dirty punishment, the eyes on her as she came her brains out. On and on it went, the greatest moment of her life.

"Daddy, can I clean your hand?" Emma asked, still kneeling beside him as Nira twitched on the table, a growing puddle from her dripping pussy below.

Emma shuffled closer, licking at his hand, and sucking on his fingers, Nira's juices creamy and slightly sour. She moaned as she cleaned him, eyeing the tent in his pants.

"Daddy? Would you like me to take care of that for you?" she asked with a coy smile.

Josh patted the table beside Nira. "Lie down, face up, head over the side. She gave me an idea."

Emma squealed and hurriedly climbed onto the table, positioning her head over the edge, and opening her mouth. Her tongue waggled, waiting for his cock.

Nira's body felt like mush, her muscles barely responding and twitching as that warm tingle in her core spread across her. She opened her eyes, a lazy smile spreading across her face. It had been exactly how she had imagined it would be. Just like all those naughty books she used to read. This was the feeling she'd been after. None of those boys did it right. But Daddy did.

She glanced over at the *gluck* noises coming from beside her, her eyes widening to the size of saucers as Daddy pressed his massive cock down Emma's little throat, making it bulge obscenely with every thrust. He wrapped his hands around her neck, squeezing down over the mass in her throat.

Nira's pussy buzzed as she watched the scene unfold. Watching Emma being throat fucked, and obediently letting him, even as spit dribbled over her face. She never moved, never complained, even when he buried himself so deep that his balls rested on her nose. She was the perfect little cock sleeve.

Josh withdrew from Emma, letting her gasp for air. He hovered his cock by her mouth, letting her catch her breath. When she started licking at it again, he pressed it back down her tight throat, marveling at how her throat bulged. The wet slurps as he pressed into her coupled with the rippling sensation whenever he pushed past her barrier were too much. He slid as far down as he could, the twitching of his cock visible in her throat, and blasted his cum directly into her tummy. She happily gulped, massaging his cock as he fired more.

The pleasant feeling of empty balls warmed his as he pulled out of her throat. He caught Nira's gaze locked onto to his cock as it dripped with spit and cum.

Nira nibbled her lower lip, watching spellbound every time his cock twitched and bobbed. Her nose flared as she breathed hard, imagining what it would be like to be ravaged by it. To have it spread her open. To take her for his own pleasure. To leave her a drooling mess of cum.

Josh recognized that look, he'd seen it enough times to know it. He moved behind Nira, his hands gently rubbing her red cheeks, hot to the touch.

"Nira, do you still need punishment?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, her eyes hooded in desire. "My little pussy's been bad. She hasn't had your cock inside it yet."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that," Josh said with a grin, pressing the crown against her waiting hole. "How would you like it?"

"Hard, Daddy. Please."

That was all he needed to hear. Josh aligned his cock and rammed it in, sinking half into her tight tunnel in one stroke. He pounded her, sinking another inch each thrust to the sound of her moans and guttural cries.

Emma had turned around, to lie beside Nira as she was pounded relentlessly by Daddy. She watched that cute face twist in pain and pleasure. She smiled brightly when their gazes met.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes! I love Daddy's cock!"

"I like you. You seem like you'd be a lot of fun."

Nira screamed as another orgasm rippled through her, her head lolling as he fucked her through it. She focused again on the redhead, that bright smile through dripping spit just the perfect image of what she wanted.

"Emma, is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Of course." Emma leaned in close, locking her lips with Nira's even as she shook from being pounded. Their tongues intertwined, Nira's feverish moans echoing in her mouth.

Josh grunted as he buried himself in her hot snatch, blasting cum deep into her. She squeezed around him, her tunnel fluttering and sucking him in. He sighed contentedly as the last of his cum poured into her.

Josh stepped back, wiping his forehead, and watching Emma and Nira pull each other closer, kissing more passionately than he'd ever seen Emma kiss anyone.

"Can I move now, daddy?" Becky asked, her pouting voice making it clear she was upset to have missed out on the action.

"Yes, baby. Why don't we leave these two here while we find Libbi?"

***

Libbi lounged, slumped back in the office chair, still basking in the fuzzy warmth coursing through her. She sighed happily, remembering the feeling of him inside her.