The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman laughed across the way, signaling her appreciation.

"Emma, look at the mess you've made," Josh scolded playfully. "That window better be clean by the time we get there."

"Yeth, Daddy," she mumbled, her tongue flicking out and lapping up the oozing cum on. "I'm thorry, Daddy."

Josh glanced over again and grinned at the woman. She whooped and pulled up her shirt, showing off a pair of large, if somewhat saggy, tits.

Any tits were better than no tits.

He pulled Emma back onto his cock. Her ass waggled high in the air, flashing yet another driver.

***

Josh stood outside Libbi's place listening for footsteps, but none drew nearer even after the second ring. He looked through the windows but didn't see anyone inside. He turned to Emma, who stood naked save for her heels beside him, her hands still cuffed, and a chain leash connecting to her collar.

"Any idea where she is?" he asked. He gave a friendly wave at the man walking by the fence, his eyes bugging out as he saw her.

"Um, maybe at the lab?"

That made sense. Libbi had probably taken her to her workplace to give her the edge on this project of hers.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"Oh, um, I'm not like, super sure. Maybe you could call Libbi?"

That seemed as good a plan as any. He pulled out his phone and dialed her up. He waved to another woman passing by, this one blushing furiously but staring a bit longer than expected. Emma seemed perfectly fine with this. This probably wasn't nearly as effective as Allison had been hoping.

The line connected.

"Um, hi... hi, Daddy. Um, are you coming to visit me, Daddy? I... I miss you."

"Hi, Libbi. Yes, I'm actually at your place right now."

"Oh! Oh, um, I'm not home right now. I'm at the lab."

"Helping out with Becky's project?"

"Um, yes. She said she needed me. So, I started working with her on it."

"Well, I'm glad that you're helping out, Libbi. I'm sure it'll go great."

"Th... thank you, Daddy. Um, do you want to come here?"

"Yeah. Can you send me the address?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm... I'm really happy you came to see me."

"I'll be there soon, sweety."

"Okay, Daddy."

***

The drive through the hills was quite pleasant, especially with Emma squirming in his lap, impaled on his cock. There weren't as many stares this time as the roads were narrow, which suited him just fine.

The lab was tucked out of the way, but only took twenty minutes from Libbi's place. It looked like an office park, one of those areas where a couple of tall buildings sat around the outside and a squat building took up the center. Libbi had directed them to the empty parking lot on the side of the squat building.

"Have you been here before?" Josh asked as Emma followed behind in only her heels.

"Once or twice. I don't usually handle this side of the project. That's more with Libbi."

Josh gazed up at the buildings as they made their way to the entrance. Heavy opaque doors opened by themselves as soon as they stepped close. Immediately in front was the reception desk where Libbi waved at them.

"Hi, baby," Josh said as he approached. "Oh, don't mind Emma. She's being punished."

Emma flashed her a big smile.

"Oh, okay. Um, no one else is here, so, um, it should be okay." Libbi's cheeks flushed upon seeing Josh, but she remained seated behind the desk.

"Aren't you going to come and give me a hug?" Josh asked, his arms outstretched.

"Oh, um, I... I want to... but..." Libbi trailed off as she picked at her nails. She stopped herself, clenching her fists in determination. "I mean, yes, I will."

Libbi stood up and hesitated in taking a step. Josh understood why. While Libbi usually wore quite conservative clothes, she was wearing a tiny dress that barely covered her. Thin straps strained to hold up her large breasts, showing off her creamy cleavage. It wrapped tight around her, molding to her like a second skin. The hem barely came mid-thigh. She took a few unsteady steps on six-inch white heels to come out from behind the desk.

"Wow, Libbi," Josh said, his eyes wandering all over her gorgeous body. "Uh, you look absolutely amazing."

Libbi crossed her arms across her chest awkwardly. "Is it... really good, Daddy? Becky makes me wear things like this when she takes me somewhere. I... I don't really think it suits me."

Josh didn't say anything. He gathered her in his arms and kissed her passionately, his tongue meeting hers as she melted into him. She gasped as they separated, staring into the eyes she'd missed for so long.

"Do... do you like it? Daddy?"

"Baby, it's all I can do not to take you right here in the lobby."

Libbi blushed in his arms, her lips curving upward in a coy smile. "If that's... what you want, Daddy."

She panted as Josh's hands slid down her back, cupping her bountiful ass. His gaze never left hers. "What about the doors?"

"Mmm, they... they only open if I do it. Or if someone has the key. But no one comes on the weekends."

Josh's grin grew. "Well then, we don't have to worry about anyone seeing me bend you over this desk."

Libbi quivered in his arms. "I... I'd like that, daddy."

Their lips locked, tongues dancing as Josh lifted her up, cradling her butt in his hands. She wrapped her legs around him as he carried her around the desk, Emma following obediently behind by her chain.

Josh placed Libbi on the inner counter. His hands roamed her soft skin and silky dress, eliciting needy moans as Libbi sucked on his lips. The straps on her shoulders slipped, releasing her breasts to the cool air of the office. Josh warmed them with his hands, her hard nipples scratching at his palms.

Libbi whimpered as Josh played with her. Her need grew quickly. She pawed at his pants, desperate to feel him inside. Electricity shot through her, freezing her as a small orgasm racked her. Josh kissed down her neck at that moment, making her gasp. She whined as his lips found her sensitive nipples, licking around them, and sucking on them. She rocked her body against him as another shock ran through her.

"Daddy, please," she gulped, feeling another spark building up. "I need you in me. Please, Daddy."

Josh unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his cock and rubbing it along her soaked lace panties. "Is this what you want, Libbi?"

Her hips ground against his cock every time he rubbed it along her clit. "Hng, yes Daddy."

"What is it you want?" he teased.

"Hng, don't... don't make me say it, Daddy," she gasped, her cheeks bright red.

"Well, is it my finger you want? Maybe two?"

Libbi gasped as that spark threatened to tear through her. "No, I want your c... your cock!"

"Good girl," he said as he peeled her panties aside. Her pussy overflowed with her juices. Bright pink and in desperate need. He pressed the head against her lips, and it sank into her hot hole easily.

Libbi screamed, that spark exploding, numbing her toes and fingers. She tightened her legs around him, slamming him in deep, making her orgasm crash even harder. One hand reached for her nipple, pinching it while the other rubbed furiously across her clit. She bucked and screamed again, her juices spraying against him.

Josh silenced her by diving his tongue back into her mouth where she eagerly sucked it in. He gripped her convulsing hips, holding them steady as he began plowing into her. The wet sound of her pussy filled the lobby just as her guttural moans did when Josh sucked on her other nipple.

"Are you ready for it?" Josh asked, his teeth lightly nibbling on her nipple.

"Yes, Daddy! Cum in me! I'll give you a baby this time! Please, Daddy!"

Josh groaned deeply as her pussy sucked him in, his cum blasting against her cervix. Libbi cried out, pulling him tight with her legs, her hips rolling to suck in his cum. She held him close, never releasing him until the last of his cum shot into her.

Josh stepped back, her legs loosening around him. He nodded to Emma, who had been patiently kneeling on the floor beside them. She hurried over and licked his cock. Her pink tongue darted out, running the flat of her tongue in short bursts, cleaning off the cream and cum covering it.

"Be a good girl," Josh said as she finished, "and clean up Libbi too."

Libbi moaned weakly as Emma licked up her dripping pussy and the remnants that dripped onto the desk and floor.

Josh helped Libbi down, turning her around and setting her on his lap in the swivel chair. Her head lolled back as she nuzzled him, sighing happily.

"You know what comes next, right?" he asked with a teasing grin.

"Mhm. You'll stuff me again. Just like in the car."

"That's right, sweety." Josh kissed her cheek as he positioned his cock and sank back into her. "But this time, we have a friend."

Libbi gasped as a tongue lapped at her swollen clit. Emma looked up at her and smiled, her tongue circling the hard nub before her lips closed on it and she sucked. Josh rubbed both her tits, running her nipples between his fingers as he slowly thrust into her. Libbi gave a warbled cry as her eyes rolled up, another massive wave building within her.

###

Nira clutched her hand to keep it from shaking, but that only made both her arms shake instead. She tried to focus on her breathing, but it remained erratic. It felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest.

Why had HR called her in on the weekend? She hadn't done anything. She'd just been reviewing contracts for vendors. She'd just been doing her job.

Bile rose in her throat as her face paled. The walls of the room began to swim in her vision.

Was this where they fired people? Small. Confined. Away from the other offices. Would security drag her out? Would the police be called? She hadn't done anything!

Nira hunched over in her seat, dry heaving.

No, they couldn't just fire her. There had to be a write-up process. Mediation. She could get a lawyer.

It was hard to keep track of where her mind was flitting, every thought immediately followed by another as she spiraled out of control.

Was there something in the contracts she wasn't supposed to see? Something confidential? She hadn't received any kind of Department of Defense clearance.

The breath caught in her throat, her eyes bulging out.

Government contracts. She'd been reviewing so many public contracts, had she grabbed those by mistake? Did they suspect her of corporate espionage? Or worse yet, did the government think she was a spy?

Tears formed in her eyes as she looked around desperately. The room was sparse, nothing but two chairs and a table. Two windows into the hallway covered by shades and a single door that loomed before her.

There hadn't been anyone outside, she realized. No one at the doors. No security. No receptionists. Only HR knew she was here. Were they even HR? Was she going to disappear into some government facility, never to be heard from again?

The slow click of heels outside froze her mid-thought. Every step made her eye twitch and her heart skip. She forgot to breathe, the only sound now the approaching heels.

Becky stopped in front of the door, running once again through the plan in her head. It was already going amazingly well. She'd worked very hard to make the email sound convincing. Now all she needed to do was dangle her over the edge a bit longer before offering her a lifeline. Becky wiped the growing smile off her face at rubbing her success in Allison's face. She wasn't the only smart one.

Nira's vision tunneled on the door handle that hadn't moved since the heels had stopped. Her eyes dried as she stared at it. Why was she waiting? What was she doing? Was she checking with security? Arming herself? Did they think she was dangerous?

Becky primped one last time, making sure her hair looked professional in the tight bun she'd pulled it into. She adjusted her dark-framed glasses and made sure her button shirt looked crisp. She pulled a bit of white fuzz from her black pencil skirt and nodded to herself in satisfaction.

Becky opened the door and the girl inside looked like she was about to pass out. Her dark complexion was pale, her eyes bloodshot. Her lustrous black hair was tangled and frayed, like she hadn't showered or brushed it since waking up. She shook in her seat so hard Becky could almost hear her teeth chattering. Becky smiled. This was going to be easier than she thought.

Nira's butthole clenched when the blonde HR woman smiled at her. This was it. She was going to disappear forever.

Becky pulled the metal chair back, the screech of the legs against the floor deafening in the tiny room. She took a seat, keeping her posture perfect to maintain the illusion. She placed her binder on the table and folded her hands on her lap.

"OhmygodI'msorry!" Nira burst into tears. "I'm sorry! I don't know what I did, but I didn't mean to do it! I was just trying to do my job!" She gasped for air between every cry as she pleaded. "I'll do anything! Please, you don't have to do this! I didn't know!"

Becky tried hard not to giggle at the outburst. This was going better than she could have ever hoped for. But she still had to play it straight. She couldn't let her off the hook too soon.

The woman reached for the binder, flipping it open and completely ignoring Nira's desperate pleas. She seemed completely unmoved by her tears. She probably saw this a lot. How many people had she sent away, never to be heard from again?

"Nira Khatri. New hire. Procurement." The woman glanced over her glasses, obviously waiting for a response.

"Y... yes. Ma'am." Nira shrank in her seat. Tears wouldn't move her. "That's correct."

"You've been reviewing the suppliers."

Nira's hands shook again. She had been right. She had stumbled across something she shouldn't have.

The silence was overwhelming. Nira could hear the blood moving through her veins. She glanced up, realizing that she needed to answer.

"Yes, ma'am."

"What did you find--"

"Nothing!" Nira yelled in a blind panic. "Nothing at all! It was all perfectly in order. I mean, I didn't look closely. I didn't see anything!"

The woman watched her squirm for a moment longer, before closing the binder and laying it down.

"Ms. Khatri," she began. Nira winced at the formal tone. "Are you sure you didn't notice anything amiss?"

Nira shook her head so hard the chair wobbled. "Nothing at all!"

Becky wanted to dance around the room at how smart she was to pull this off. Allison couldn't have done better herself. No! Even Allison couldn't have done this. She'd finally found something she was better at.

Becky tipped her glasses, holding Nira's terrified gaze. "That's right. You didn't." The girl practically fell off her chair in relief, catching herself just before she did so. "Now, I'm going to take a chance on you. I trust that we won't have this conversation again."

Nira nodded so hard she got dizzy.

"Good. Then I'll need you to do something for me."

"Yes! Yes, anything. Just name it, I'll do it. I can keep secrets. No one will know anything. I'll do anything. Bark like a dog? Strip naked? You'll see, I can do it."

Becky tried to follow that train of thought as it derailed and plowed into the city. Who had said anything about barking and stripping? Although, those weren't bad ideas.

Before Becky could respond, thuds of heavy steps and the clink of a metal chain resounded in the hallway. They both froze, their eyes growing wider.

Becky tried to remain calm, but she wasn't succeeding. No one should be here. Especially not someone with a chain. Had security caught on? That damn Libbi, she was supposed to make sure they weren't disturbed. She needed to stay ahead of this situation.

She cleared her throat, Nira's panicked eyes snapping to her. "Excuse me," Becky said, rising gracefully from the chair and heading to the door, binder in hand.

***

Josh wandered down the long hallway glancing into the various lab spaces. All sorts of beakers, burners, spinning machines, and whatnot were arrayed neatly along the shelves. With this at her disposal, Becky would probably get an A on this project. Whatever it was.

Josh pulled up short when Becky stepped from one of the rooms. She looked amazing. There must be a presentation component because she was nailing the corporate look. He shook his head, reminding himself that he was here for a stern talk.

"D... Daddy?" Becky asked, her eyes wide with surprise. "Why... why are you here? And why is Emma chained up?"

"Becky, we need to talk about what you're doing here."

The binder slipped from Becky's hands, landing loudly on the floor. Her hand slipped from the door handle as she took a step back.

He was definitely mad. Emma must have told him everything. She could read it on her face as she tried to hide her face in shame.

Anger, fear, humiliation, it all raged in Becky. She had just wanted to do something for him, to make him proud of her, to make him see her as more than just a dumb slut.

"Please, let me explain," she whimpered. "I just... wanted to do something productive. Something for you, Daddy. Something that wasn't Allison's."

Josh sighed, he really didn't have the stomach to be the bad guy. No one was wrong here, they just all needed to sit down and talk it through.

"I understand, but you can't do it like this. Listen, let's have a seat, and I'll hear you out." Becky looked like she was about to cry. He sighed again. "No tears, we're just having a conversation about honesty and respect."

Becky nodded slowly, about to follow him into the room he'd just opened, when her eyes caught Nira's through the door. The girl looked like she was about to pass out.

Josh turned to Becky who was dragging her heels. He rolled his eyes, familiar with the stalling tactics he'd used numerous times in his youth. Next, she'd probably need to readjust her shoes. Anything to delay the inevitable.

"Becky, it's not going to get better the longer you drag this out." He turned to Emma who had the good grace to look guilty. "Bring her along, would you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Emma walked down the hallway before realizing she didn't really have a way to bring her along. Her hands were still handcuffed behind her. At least he'd let go of the chain, so now it trailed noisily after her.

"Come on, Becky. It's not so bad," she offered. She winced at the glare she got in return. "Look, I'm sorry. But Daddy cornered me. I can't keep anything from him. Trust me, the cuffs aren't even that bad. And the collar is kind of nice."

Becky brushed past her and marched down the hallway.

Emma let out a sigh. Hopefully things wouldn't get worse.

A frightened squeak drew her attention into the room Becky had been in. A pretty woman stared at her wide-eyed, her jaw slack and hanging open. She'd been getting a lot of reactions like that today.

Emma smiled and tried to wave, creating an awkward pose where she waggled her shoulders and flared her fingers. She could easily just bring her hands in front of her, but that seemed like it would defeat the purpose of the cuffs. Not that she was super clear on what the purpose of this really was. But Daddy seemed happy.

Emma gave a polite nod and grabbed the handle, pulling the door shut behind her.

***

Becky found herself on the other side of the table, in the same situation as Nira had. She sat with her head down, contemplating the unfairness of the situation.

The chair screeched nosily on the ground. Josh winced at the grating noise. He sat down, watching Becky pout. These girls were supposed to be best friends, but somehow they'd ended up butting heads, and all about some silly project.

"Alright, I've already heard the gist. You have this project you're working on, but you pushed Allison out. Can you tell me why?"

"I just... wanted to do it on my own," she mumbled.