The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut One smiled, rubbing her hands against both their cheeks. They nuzzled her hand, Slut even sucking on one.

"As I said, only one of you can be Slut Two. And to do that, you need to prove that you love Master. That you'd do anything for him. Can you do that?"

Slut nodded excitedly. She couldn't wait to please Master.

Slut One handed them both silk blindfolds. They both secured them, sitting patiently for Slut One to guide them.

Slut One walked to the kitchen, opening a drawer, and taking something out. She returned, two heavy thuds coming from the table.

Slut couldn't see, but she could smell it. Brass. Gunpowder.

"Now, when I say 'Go' you will both remove your blindfolds and eliminate the other Slut. There can be only one Slut Two."

Slut swallowed heavily and clenched her hand. She'd make Master proud.

"Go."

Slut tore the blindfold off with her left, her right already reaching for the gun. It never made it as the other Slut kicked the gun away. She grabbed the loaded magazine on the table, spinning over it, her legs flying to take Slut in the face.

Slut dove for the gun, grasping it and rolling into a firing position only to find it empty. The other Slut was already charging, holding the magazine like a knife. Slut deflected blows with her arms, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. When it presented itself, she kneed the other Slut in the gut and went on the offensive, swinging the gun to take her in the temple.

Other Slut caught the arm and pulled her into a grapple, twisting Slut's arm to get the gun. Slut spun on the ground, trying to reverse the hold, but the other Slut stayed on top of her. Slut panicked, feeling her grip on the gun slipping. She tried to hook her leg over the other Slut's head, but she avoided it, prying Slut's fingers off the gun.

With a click, the magazine slid home. The other Slut cocked it, chambering the round. She pointed it at Slut's head.

Slut smiled. The other Slut was the better Slut. She would make Master proud.

Slut closed her eyes and waited.

*CLICK*

Slut opened her eyes, the barrel still in her face. They looked at each other, both panting from exertion before looking at Slut One.

Slut One covered her mouth, her eyes tearing up. Perfect. They had been perfect. She opened her hand, revealing the firing pin she'd taken from the gun.

"But... who's Slut Two then?" the other Slut asked, sitting back on her heels.

"You are," Slut One said, closing her hands on her cheeks and giving her a tender kiss. "A good Slut will do what Master needs. She won't hesitate."

Slut got up, wrapping Slut Two in her arms. "You were amazing," she said, a bright smile on her face. "Master is lucky to have you."

Slut One brushed the brown hair from Slut's face. "He's lucky to have you both."

"I don't understand. I failed."

Slut One kissed her lips tenderly. "No, you didn't. You were ready to die for Master. I said only one could be Slut Two. I never said there wasn't a Slut Three."

Tears poured down Slut Three's face. Slut Two wrapped her in a tight hug. Slut One held them both, as they all cried together.

Slut One later retrieved two collars, just like hers. 'SLUT TWO' and 'SLUT THREE' shone brightly on the leather. They carefully traced the letters, giddy laughter bursting from Slut Two.

Slut Three reverently replaced her current collar with this one, shivering with pride as it closed tightly around her neck.

"Slut One, um, when will we meet Master?" Slut Two asked hesitantly.

"All in good time," she said, stroking her cheek. "But first, we have a mission for Master. A drug group is trying to move in on Master's territory. We need to deal with them."

Slut Three's eyes grew wide with excitement.

###

Down to Business

"What do you mean 'you have a thing'?" Allison demanded into the phone.

"It means I'm busy, Allison," Becky retorted as she paced the little room. "It means I have something I have to do. I'm not at your beck and call. I have my own things, too."

"I thought we had agreed that you'd clear anything you're doing with me," she said through grit teeth.

"You. You said that. Not me. I didn't agree to anything." Becky fumed as she stalked by Libbi who shrank into the couch. "I'm not your little slut, Allison! I'm Daddy's slut! And I'll take care of him like a good slut!"

Becky hung up and glared at Libbi.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I... I'm sorry, Becky. I can't sneak out any more materials. There's a new, um, supplies person. She just graduated and... and she's trying to prove herself. She checks everything three or four times and she's noticed—"

"Damnit, Libbi!" Libbi jumped in her seat. "You told me that it wasn't going to be a problem. Now how are we supposed to make the drops?"

"We... we could try to get some ourselves? I can still use the lab. I just can't keep skimming the supplies."

Becky paced around the room, her heels clacking loudly.

Why did everything always go wrong? She had great ideas, but everything around her always fucked up. And then Allison would swoop in and save the day. Oh, look at me Daddy, I'm the perfect little slut. Oh, Daddy, Becky fucked up again. It's okay, your top slut will fix it. You don't need these sluts, Daddy, you have me, I'll bring you better sluts.

Her footsteps stopped.

Better sluts? Like, ones with better skills?

Becky looked at Libbi sharply, her eyes narrowing.

"Tell me about this new girl."

***

"Becky? Becky!"

Allison stared at her phone, her mouth hanging open.

Had that slut just hung up on her? What the hell was going through that head of hers? Ever since that whole Tina debacle she'd been a loose cannon. She had an attitude problem that needed to be corrected.

Before she could even put down the phone, it rang again. She grimaced at the number flashing on the screen, letting it go to voicemail. Her mother was calling again. Allison had been dodging her for a few months now, but it was only a matter of time before her mother sent someone.

Allison sat heavily on the bed, head between her hands. It was too much. Keeping up with her schoolwork to keep her scholarship was bad enough. If she lost that, her parents would bring her back to the family and cut the leeway they'd been giving her. There were so many girls now, and the filming, editing, community engagement, it was all eating into her free time. And then there was dealing with whatever problem the girls brought up, expecting her to fix it. She barely had time to spend with Daddy.

And that was the worst part. It had only been the two of them at first, with him filling her holes and cuddling her afterwards. And then there was Becky, but that was okay too. She loved bringing him more sluts. But slowly, there was less and less time for her. She missed lying in his arms, feeling him inside her, feeling his seed dripping from her. And now the others were getting pregnant. Getting to carry his kids, something she desperately wanted, but wasn't able to do. The longer it took, the more defeated she felt. The less worthy of his love.

Allison lurched upright at the knock.

"Allison?" Josh called from outside. "Sweety, can I come in?"

She rubbed her eyes, banishing the tears and putting on a bright smile. She couldn't let him see her like this. "Yes, Daddy."

She jumped into his arms as the door swung open, burying her face in his chest, and squeezing him tight.

"How's my favorite girl?" he asked, placing a kiss on her head.

Allison scrunched her face. "I bet you say that to all the good little sluts."

"No, only to my best little slut." He lifted her into his arms, her legs wrapping around his waist with practiced ease. "And no one's better than my favorite slut."

Allison giggled, his big hands cradling her legging-clad butt as he walked her back to the bed, where he settled her onto his lap.

"And that's why I'm here," Josh said as he nibbled her neck to her continued giggles. "To take care of you."

"But Daddy. What about your little princess?"

"Well, she's worried about you," he admitted as he gazed into her eyes. "She wants you to be happy. I want you to be happy. And I can see that you're stressed."

"I'm not—"

"Yes, you are." Josh gently rubbed the spot between her brows with a thumb. "You've been frowning a lot. You're obviously worried."

Daddy always knew, no matter how she tried to hide it. He could see right through her.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and releasing it slowly. Her face relaxing as Josh rubbed soft circles on her forehead, slowly moving to her temples. Both hands rubbed through her hair, pressing on the scalp, and releasing her stress. A little moan escaped her lips.

"Now, why don't you tell me what's wrong." Josh spoke gently, his fingers moving expertly to just where she needed them. "How can I make my little girl happy?"

She shouldn't say anything. She should handle it by herself. But the longer his touches lingered, the more her resolve crumbled.

"It's... Becky," she finally admitted. "She's... doing a project, but she won't tell me about it."

He should have guessed. School was brutal, and the girls were all working so hard. She probably needed help but was just too proud to ask for it.

"It's okay, I'll take care of it. Don't worry. She'll be back soon, and it will all be back to normal. You'll see."

He would take care of it; she knew he would. Daddy was so selfless. He did everything for them. But some of them didn't understand how hard it was. How hard he worked to keep them happy and safe.

"But that's not all, is it? That's just about the others. What about you? What can I do to make you happy?"

Allison opened her eyes, gazing into his. They watched her with that gentle strength of his. She became lost in them, her lips moving without her even realizing it.

"I want your baby, Daddy."

He leaned down, placing a light kiss on her lips. She met them, soft at first, but then more insistent. She tilted her head, opening her mouth to him. His tongue played across her lips. It met her tongue, and they swirled around one another. Allison whimpered as she pressed herself against him. She needed to feel him.

Josh ran his hands along her sides, catching the edges of the soft shirt and lifting it up. It stretched over her lace bra. He ran his palms over the soft material, the heat of her body bleeding through.

Allison unsnapped the bra, letting Josh slide his hands under it and cup her tender breasts. She moaned, still locked in her kiss, as his rough hands rubbed her. They squeezed, running fingers over her stiff nipples, making her shiver with delight.

She broke the kiss only long enough to pull off the shirt, locking back onto his lips the instant it was off. She pressed him back onto the bed, her slight frame wrapped in his arms. She tugged at his shirt, running her palms up his chest, feeling the smooth skin on her fingertips. She pulled it up, pressing her breasts against that bare skin, sighing as that warmth spread over her.

"Daddy, please," she whimpered as his hands rubbed her behind. "I need you inside me. I need to feel you."

Josh peeled the tight leggings from her body, miles of tanned skin yielding to his hands as they ran along her legs. She contorted to keep her lips on his while he removed her clothes. She in turn pulled his pants down, exposing his erection.

Allison cooed as her pussy rubbed against the hot member. It throbbed against her wet lips as she dragged herself along it.

"Please, Daddy," she gasped as electricity shot up her spine. "Take me. Take your little slut."

Allison gasped again as he flipped her onto the bed, pinning her knees beside her head, exposing her wet pussy to him. He sniffed deeply, his nose inches from her drooling womanhood.

Allison cried out as Josh dove his tongue into her. He propped up her back against his chest so that she couldn't escape, driving his tongue deep into her pussy. She shuddered, unable to move, only able to feel his tongue as a ball of pressure built within her. She gasped and panted, his tongue lashing her clit before diving in again. He sucked and nibbled, causing her to wriggle in his grasp. She clutched the sheets as she screamed, her juices blasting Josh in the face as she bucked against his mouth.

Josh grinned as his girl writhed. Her pussy winked at him, desperate for him. He gently lowered her rear, but kept her knees pinned. He positioned himself over her, his cock pointed down toward her gaping hole.

"Yes, Daddy," Allison whimpered, her eyes locked on his cock hovering over her pussy. "Breed me. Please, Daddy."

Josh groaned as he slid into her. It was impossibly hot and rippled around him as he sank deeper. Allison stared wide-eyed as he buried himself in her, finally grinding deep inside her against her cervix.

Josh met her eyes, gazing deep into them as he began moving. Her pussy slurped at his cock, the lewd noises filling the room as she swallowed him, over and over into her clutching hole. On and on he moved, even as she lay limp on the floor, her mind overcome by her waves of ecstasy. Josh deposited so much in her that it dripped and dribbled from her constantly.

He lay beside her, gathering his semi-conscious girl into his arms. He rested her head on his chest, his arm wrapped protectively around her.

###

Emma hummed to herself as she got out of the car, her purse several thousand dollars heavier after visiting Natalie's place. She was amazed that things were working out so well. Becky was so smart, having figured out all this. All Emma had to do was bring her friends to the clubs and share the drops. It was so easy. She should have been doing this instead of all those 'investment opportunities' that never seemed to work out. Hanging out with friends, having fun, and making Daddy money was the best.

She opened the door and pranced in, only to be brought to a halt by the gloomy atmosphere. Josh and Allison sat, arms crossed, waiting for her in the living room. Emma cast a glance behind her, hoping that someone else was the center of their attention.

Josh hated the idea of having to do this, but Allison was right, he needed to step in. To set the rules and make sure they all respected Allison's position.

"Take a seat, Emma," Josh said, pointing at the seat opposite them.

"Um, am I in trouble, Daddy?" Emma slinked to the spot he'd pointed, doing her best to shrink into the seat. The silence was unbearable. She desperately wished she were a mouse so that she could scurry away.

"I'm very disappointed," Josh said heavily, finally uncrossing his arms. "This family is built on respect, and openness. Being honest with each other."

Emma's heart beat frantically. He knew what they'd been doing. It was stupid to try and surprise him with it. Of course he'd want to know. He would have helped them. But instead, they'd gone behind his back and set up everything. They'd betrayed his trust.

"I... I'm respectful... Daddy," Emma whimpered.

"Is that so? Then what is this I'm hearing about a project you're working on with Becky, and how you're pushing Allison out?"

Emma's shoulders shook and she picked at her fingernail. "Ah, that, it's not... It was Becky's idea." Emma winced at how quickly she'd thrown Becky under the bus.

"And you helped," he stated. "You actively participated, and you hurt Allison in doing so."

"I'm sorry," she said quietly, her eyes misting. "I... I should have told you."

"Not me, Emma. Allison. You should have told her. You should have included her. She takes care of everyone and everything here. You have to respect her."

Emma knew that he was right. Of course, Allison deserved to be on top. She was strong, smart, and she was the one who'd brought her to Daddy.

Emma turned to Allison, looking contrite. "I'm sorry, Allison," she whispered while wiping her eyes. "I should have told you. I'm so stupid. I thought we could do it all. That Daddy would be proud of us for doing it on our own."

Josh nodded to himself, remembering all the group projects he'd ever been on. There was always some kind of drama, but this was good. Now they were talking. Now they could all work together on this.

Josh sat next to her, his hand on her thigh comfortingly. "Sweety, I know you can do this. This project of yours is great, and I'm really proud that you for wanting to do all the lifting, but you can't just cut people out. We're a team. Everyone deserves to be included."

Allison smiled at how he'd done it again. Just a few words from him, and it could all be resolved.

Allison sat beside Emma as well, hugging her tightly. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you and Becky either. I was just so caught up in dealing with things here, that I didn't give it a fair chance. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Emma nodded happily, embracing Allison, and squeezing her tight. "I'm so sorry, Allison. What can I do to make this right?"

"Why don't you take Daddy to your place? Show him what you've done, let him talk with Becky, and then we can all get together afterwards to discuss. Daddy should know about it. And I've been too selfish, needing to lead everything. I think it'll be good for you and Becky to take the reins. Just remember to include me next time, okay?"

Emma smiled at the great idea. Allison always had great ideas. Becky would be so happy.

"But..." Allison continued.

Emma's smile faded as Allison's expression turned serious.

"You still need to be punished."

Emma swallowed heavily and nodded.

"Good. I think you need some humility. So, while you take Daddy to meet Becky, you aren't allowed to wear clothes. When you come back here and show me that you've learned your lesson, you can have them back."

Emma blinked, having thought it was going to be much worse than that. She loved being naked, especially for Daddy. "Okay," she said with a smile, quickly stripping off her clothes.

***

Josh lounged back in the driver's seat, one hand casually atop the steering wheel, the other running through Emma's silky hair. Her head bobbed in his lap, her hands cuffed behind her back as she lay naked across the center console.

Emma slobbered and gagged as he gripped her hair by her scalp and pumped her up and down onto his cock. Spit drooled down him, and he routinely pulled her off his cock to wipe her face against it before shoving her back down.

Josh glanced to his right, over Emma's arched back which wiggled happily, to meet the eyes of the other driver on the highway, his eyes wide in disbelief. Josh had never seen someone do a double take before. He tipped his head back to the driver, pressing Emma down so that she wiggled her butt more for him. She sputtered and gagged, but happily allowed herself to be used like a little slut.

Josh glanced over his shoulder as the other car decelerated and swerved. Hopefully the man wouldn't get into an accident. He'd looked a little feverish.

He brought his eyes back to the open road, going over again how he was going to talk to Becky. She needed a firm hand. It was great that she was working so hard, but she couldn't be disrespectful. She also tended to get a little mean when she was in a position of power, like she was with Libbi. Maybe she needed a good spanking. Needed to be shown the consequences for taking things for granted.

Josh groaned as he neared sweet release, Emma's throat tightening around his cock. But she was being punished, and she didn't get it that easy.

He glanced over at the truck pacing him. The cab was slightly higher, but that gave the passenger a great view at Emma's gobbling adventure. A woman excitedly spoke to the driver and pulled out her phone.

Perfect timing.

Emma whimpered as he pulled her off his cock, her tongue stretching to lick it. Josh wouldn't let her, instead shifting her head so that he blasted ropes of cum across her face. He rolled her head around, sending cum across her cheek, on her neck, and dripping into her eye. Rather than let her go, he pulled her across his lap. He raised her head and rubbed her face against the window, smearing cum across it.