The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That didn't really make much sense, but Lainy seemed to be sure. Anya sipped her tea again, letting Lainy fill it once more.

Slut tried not to snicker as Anya glossed over the story. Julia had done no such thing. Slut had fed her the same story, luring her in and breaking her down. She was next door, the endless orgasms tearing through her mind.

"How did you find me?"

"Where else would you be put except with the Russians?"

True, Anya spoke fluently, looked the part, and had always expressed an interest in undercover work. It seemed reasonable that Lainy would figure that out. She was pretty sharp. She always had been. Anya's memory of the class was fuzzy, but she remembered Lainy being so smart.

Slut watched as Anya's eyes grew slowly unfocused, her body beginning to flush. Perhaps it was time to try some subtle suggestions.

"You must be getting warm, why don't you take off the coat?"

It was getting awfully warm in the apartment. Anya shrugged off the short coat, the air feeling good against her bare shoulders. Her white crop tube top bound her C-cup bust, her nipples poking the soft material.

"Um, what were we talking about?" Anya asked, not clearly recalling why she was here. She'd be absolutely lost if Lainy weren't here. She could trust Lainy.

Lainy poured her more tea, those pretty brown eyes of hers twinkling. "Oh, nothing important. I love your top, by the way."

Anya smiled as Lainy took a seat beside her, Lainy's tender hand stroking the material over her nipple. "Thanks. I really like how it feels. It's nice being able to dress more daringly under a new persona."

Lainy brought her face closer, the smell of strawberries on her breath. "I know, right? I love being free to dress how I want, to act like who I'm meant to be. You should embrace who you really are."

Anya nodded excitedly. Of course, Lainy would understand.

Lainy continued to touch the shirt, Anya's nipples growing hard. "Like in the bathroom. That was so thrilling, wasn't it? So close, and so honest."

Anya's lips parted, her breath growing more ragged. Lainy had been so good in the bathroom. She could have sworn that Lainy was there to fuck her brains out. She was just that good. The perfect agent.

"Didn't you like that, Anya? Being who you were supposed to be? Didn't it feel good?"

Anya moaned, biting her lower lip. It had felt good. Lainy was so soft and hot to the touch. She could still taste Lainy on her lips.

"Tell me, who do you want to be? In this moment? Anya, the strict and severe woman, or a woman who's free to be who she wants to be?"

Anya shuddered as Lainy played with her nipple. Anya ran a hand along Lainy's supple leg, stroking her inner thigh. "What... what do you think I should be?"

"I'm so glad you asked me. You can trust me. I'll always lead you to the right answer."

She was so lucky to have Lainy taking care of her... wasn't she? Something seemed... off. Anya wasn't sure what it was, but there was something she was supposed to be doing.

Slut clicked her tongue at Anya's wavering eyes. Not quite enough.

"Here, drink some more tea. You look thirsty." Slut held the teacup to Anya's lips, tipping it forward slightly. "There you go, drink it all up."

Anya licked her lips, letting her worries slip away. Lainy put the cup down, returning her gaze. She ran her fingertips along Anya's cheek, making her shiver in delight.

"Now, would you like to kiss me?" Lainy asked quietly.

Anya panted as Lainy ran her hand along her neck, down the swell of her chest, and across the flat of her belly, all without breaking eye contact.

"Would you like that?" she asked again.

Anya closed her eyes, leaning in, their lips connecting. That soft warmth opened against her, letting their tongues dance and play. Anya moaned as the kiss grew fiercer, Lainy's hands wandering her body, making her tremble with need.

Her entire body tingled, her nipples like diamonds, under Lainy's gentle touch. Anya leaned back when Lainy reached for her pants, unsnapping the tight button and drawing down the zipper. Anya whimpered as fingers traveled down her soft bush and began to rub between her wet lips. She jolted as Lainy bumped her clit, gasping and moaning as she drew little circles around it before pressing a finger into her hot tunnel.

Anya's head rolled back, her body shuddering as those digits curled inside her, every motion setting off fireworks in her brain. She panted heavily, her vision narrowing as a wave grew within her.

"And who do you want to be," Lainy asked, slowly kissing along her neck. "Anya? Or Slut?"

Anya cried out, her legs shaking as she neared release. But then Lainy's fingers stopped moving, leaving it at a maddening edge, just out of reach.

"Choose. Slut gets everything she wants. Anya goes back to her apartment, desperately fingering herself imagining how much better Slut has it."

"Guh, please Lainy, I'm so close."

Lainy drew her tongue along Anya's jaw, licking her way to her ear where she nibbled it. "You just have to choose. Anya? Or Slut?"

Anya grit her teeth, bucking her hips against the fingers that refused to give her the release so needed. "Slut! Please! I'm Slut. I need it!"

Anya screamed in rapture, her eyes rolling up as Lainy's fingers quickly drove her over the edge. Her body tensed, her tunnel clamping wetly over the intruders, sucking them deeper in even as her body shuddered uncontrollably.

"Such a good Slut," Lainy cooed into her ear, still curling her fingers and rubbing her clit with her thumb. "Slut gets everything she needs. Do you want another orgasm?"

"Yes! Please!"

Lainy's fingers pumped relentlessly into her soaked twat, sending jolts of electricity non-stop through her.

"Say it again."

"I'm Slut! Oh God! I'm cumming again!"

Anya lost track of time, her body craving more, and Lainy giving it to her. Being Slut was amazing, a non-stop wave of ecstasy. By the time Lainy withdrew her fingers and sucked on them, Anya could barely think straight. Her throat was parched, and Lainy gave her more tea.

"Why don't you take off your clothes and put this on?" Lainy held out a leather collar with the words 'SLUT' printed in steel plates across it. "Doesn't this look nice?"

It did look very nice. It was probably soft. Lainy would have seen to that. Lainy had a good fashion sense.

"O... okay," Anya stammered, pulling off her sweat-soaked clothing. They pooled at the floor, her brown hair flowing free over one shoulder, the tips tickling her erect nipple. She reached for the collar, but Lainy pulled it away.

"That's not how Slut asks for things," she chided. "Do it properly."

Anya knelt on the floor, placing her hands on her knees, and gazing up. "Please, Lainy, may I have the collar?"

"Alright, but when you're wearing this collar, I'm no longer Lainy. You can call me..." she thought for a while, tapping her finger against her pursed lips. "Slut One."

"I understand. Please, may I have the collar, Slut One?"

Slut, no, Slut One felt a shiver run down her spine. What a good Slut in training. Maybe she would pass the test to become Slut Two. Or maybe it would be Julia. If only Master were here to watch her break them. He would be so proud of her. He would tell her what a good Slut she was. He'd choke her with his cock, letting her breathe only when he desired, taking complete control of her, and owning her.

Slut One stepped forward, pulling the collar tight against Slut's throat.

"Now, we should make sure you remember your name, shouldn't we, Slut?"

Anya took little gasps, unable to breathe deeply, and every one of those gasps made her pussy tingle. "Yes, Slut One. I'm Slut."

Slut One kneeled down, running her palm along Slut's cheek. "Oh, you say that, but I don't think you really mean it. Not yet at least." She stood and pointed at the couch. "Up on all fours Slut."

Anya climbed up, looking back for more orders.

"Upper body resting on the back, hands behind your back, spread your legs."

Anya did so, her juices run down her thighs. Cold metal surrounded her wrists, cuffing them in place.

Slut One squeezed her thighs together, dripping wet with what she was going to do to her. The tea was good for suggestion, but she needed something more. She wasn't Master, who could break a woman by just looking at her. No, she needed something else. And Natalie had given her the answer.

Anya panted, the wait too agonizing. Her legs quivered in anticipation. She closed her eyes, imagining Slut One stripping her clothes, showing off her beautiful body with those soft curves. Her nipples erect, and her clit poking from its hood, pussy leaking as she stared at Anya's pink pussy spread wide for her.

Slut One had stripped and pulled out one of Natalie's strap-ons perfect for the situation. It was a long and wide rubbery monster, perfect for pounding Sluts into submission. The key, though, was the hose. It connected with a special mixture of J-drops and fake cum that would leave Slut forgetting who she was after cumming over and over. It wasn't as good as Master, but it would do the job until Master could finish it.

Anya gasped, a tiny orgasm running through her as something slick rubbed her pussy. It felt impossibly large as it butted against her tight hole. Her hips swayed as that pressure built, the massive thing trying to squeeze into her. She shivered with every pulse, Slut One's hands on her hips as they pulled her back harder.

Slut One marveled at the petite hole as it stretched wider to accommodate the monster cock. The slick pink lips suckled at the tip, the pressure pushing back on the clit vibrator buzzing against her. Was this how Master felt, watching his huge cock split her open?

The air slipped from Anya's lungs as her hole slipped over the massive tip. She ached at being stretched so wide, the elastic material of the cock compressing with every spasm of her pussy. Little high-pitched whimpers escaped her after every inch slid further into her, forcing her wider the deeper it went. Her entire tunnel ached with pleasure.

Slut One shook as half the cock slid into Slut, an orgasm shooting through her at the thought of Master splitting her open like this. She clutched tight to her hips, steadying herself and pushing deeper. Finally, the resistance increased. She'd pushed in as far as Slut went.

Anya quivered, her pussy quaking as it clamped around the massive intruder, caressing it as her pussy squelched around it. She gasped, her vision narrowing as she grew light-headed, her legs threatening to collapse.

A burning slap across her ass brought her back, the shock of the hit traveling up her back even as her pussy clenched. Another crack, and she cried out as her body tensed, so close to cumming again. A third strike, harder than the last, ripped through her, vibrating her clit, and sending her into a screaming orgasm. Warmth spread in her pussy, filling her even more, blowing her up. She lay, mouth open, over the back of the couch, desperately trying to catch her breath as her body convulsed in one, long orgasm.

Slut One shook as she came again, squeezing the cum mixture through the hose and bathing Slut's insides white. The cock was so crammed in that it couldn't even escape, letting it gather deep inside where it pooled. She grinned as the pack emptied, pressing her hips against Slut's again. The cock pressed back hard against her clit, but it slowly packed deeper into Slut to her gurgling cries of ecstasy.

Anya's mind had gone blank, only a white light remained before her as her body greedily sucked more into her stuffed pussy. She could feel it in her stomach, that massive size compressing inside her.

*Crack*

The pain on her ass cheek partially cleared the fog in her head.

"What's your name?"

*Crack*

Anya opened her mouth, but nothing came out as she was racked again with an orgasm.

*Crack*

"What's your name?"

Anya mouthed 'slut', but no words came out.

*CRACK*

"What." *CRACK* "Is." *CRACK* "Your." *CRACK* "NAME!"

"Sssss..." she hissed, trying to articulate the word.

The pressure in her womb slackened, the motion of the retreating cock rubbing her walls sending her into another fit of shakes as she came.

"Slu..."

The cock slammed back, harder than before, making her vision go black.

"Slut..." she groaned quietly.

She gasped, the cock pulling back farther before slamming deeper still. Slut One's hips were pressed against her ass, grinding that massive cock inside her. Slut One leaned over, pulling her head back and looking deep into her eyes.

"Say it again," Slut One ordered.

"Slut," she replied, barely able to make herself heard.

Slut One grunted as she thrust again. "Again."

"Slut!" she cried, only Slut One's face swimming in her vision.

"Again!"

"SLUUUUUUT!" Slut let out a wailing cry as she shook.

Slut. Slut. Slut. She repeated it with every thrust. Slut. Slut. Slut

It was the only thing running through her mind as she collapsed. Slut.

***

Slut blearily opened her eyes. At least, she tried. Her cheek was pressed into a plastic mattress, only allowing her to open one eye. Her ass was high in the air, with stiff pillows stacked beneath her hips. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back, but now her ankles and knees were bound as well with some kind of rod to prevent her from widening or closing her legs.

She adjusted her head, managing to turn it so that both eyes could open and stare at the woman next to her. She was in the same pose as her, her back arched as her ass waved in the air, a constant buzzing coming from it. Her eyes were unfocused as she lazily lapped at the picture she was resting her face on, drool pooling on the plastic cover.

Slut blinked her eyes, trying to place this woman. She definitely knew her. Auburn hair, blue eyes, cute, freckled face, and a lithe body, like a runner. She racked her brain, trying to chase the fuzzy clouds from it.

"...Julia?" Slut croaked. "Is that you?"

The woman's eyes snapped to attention, locking onto Slut's, her tongue sliding back into her mouth.

"Slut," she said, with an intense stare.

"What?"

"I'm not Julia. I'm Slut."

A moment of confusion crossed her face before a slow smile spread across it. "Me too. I'm Slut, too."

The other Slut seemed to deflate, her eyes tearing up. "Are you already Slut Two?"

Elation shot through Slut at the thought of being like Slut One. Important enough to have a special name. "No, just Slut. But is it true? Can I be a numbered Slut?"

The other Slut gave a wide grin, her blue eyes flaring with a manic delirium. "Yes. Slut One told me. If Sluts are good, if they love Master, they can be numbered Sluts."

"Master?"

The other Slut maintained eye contact but started licking the picture again. "Mathter loveth uth."

Slut tried to focus on the plastic cover she had assumed was part of the mattress. It was a picture of a handsome man.

"Is this Master?"

"Uh-huh. Slut One lets Sluts watch Master break her. If we're good, Master will personally break us, too. We give everything to Master, and Master gives us all that we need and deserve."

The Sluts turned their attention to the door, straining their necks to bend properly when it opened. Slut One entered, clad in high stiletto heels, sheer black knee-high stockings, a black crotchless set of sexy panties that highlighted her smooth mound, and a sheer black bra. A sparkling collar sat tight against her throat, with 'SLUT ONE' emblazoned on it.

"Good morning, Sluts," she said in a cheery tone. "I trust you've been thinking hard about pleasing Master."

"Yes!" the other Slut called out, wiggling her ass excitedly. "I love Master! I want to be Master's hole. I'll do anything for Master."

Slut thought it wasn't fair. She'd only just learned about Master, but already the other Slut loved him.

Slut One kneeled between the two mattresses, gently stroking Slut's brown hair. "It's okay, Slut. You haven't been trained yet. But you'll come to love Master, just as I love him."

Slut One disappeared behind them, out of sight. Slut heard rummaging and a wet squelching that made her pussy burn with desire. She glanced over at the other Slut, her enamored and excited face radiant.

"We're getting our medicine," she said happily, that manic gleam in her eye again. "It makes everything better. We can feel Master's love deep inside."

The TV's turned on. Slut One was bound, hanging from the ceiling while Master struck her. Slut One cried out, begging for more, surrendering herself to him. Slut panted, excitement dripping from her watching Master break Slut One. What an honor, to be broken by Master. If only she had been first.

The other Slut whimpered when the buzzing subsided. She tensed up, a loud guttural groan tearing through her throat. Slut couldn't see well, but Slut One was behind her, strapping something to her thighs. The other Slut suddenly screamed and shook as the buzzing came again, louder, and harsher. She writhed on the mattress, wetly licking the picture again, screaming for Master.

Slut could only watch in envy as the other Slut shook and writhed in orgasm.

"Don't worry, you'll have some as well," Slut One placated, rubbing Slut's swollen pussy lips. "Every day you'll get it twice for an hour. On Sunday, we'll test you, to see if you truly love Master."

"Yes, please, Slut loves Master," Slut gasped, pressing her hips against the fingers. "Slut will do anything for Master."

"Not yet, but you will."

Slut held her breath as a thick mass pressed against her pussy again. She shook in delight, her pussy widening in excitement. She let out a massive moan as it slipped into her, her pussy aching with need. The pressure pushing her apart was delicious, it crammed deep in, filling every nook of her insides. She panted as it bumped against her cervix, her drool falling onto the picture of the Master below her. She dropped her head, licking it up as Slut One tied something to her thighs, securing the monstrous cock inside her. That warm tingling spread inside her again. She could feel Master's cum. It was transcendental.

Even without moving, Slut was close to cumming. Just the pressure of being torn open, of feeling Master deep inside her, was enough to put her on edge. When a buzzing vibration started against her clit, she screamed as a massive orgasm racked her. Her fingers and toes went numb, her limbs tingling like electricity was sparking up and down her body. She drooled more and lapped at the picture, watching the TV of Master working.

"Good Sluts. I have high hopes for you. But only one of you can be Slut Two."

***

Slut sighed deeply, visions of Master running through her mind. She had memorized every movement, every strike, every one of Slut One's screams, fantasizing what it would be like when Master took her. She wanted it all. She wanted to choke on Master's cock, while he denied her air. Wanted him to fill her ass with his warm cum, locking it inside with a plug. Wanted him to put his feet on her as he relaxed. Wanted to bring more Sluts for him.

The door opened again, with Slut and other Slut excitedly panting, their pussy's aching to be filled.

Slut One smiled at the happy Sluts before her. So eager, so willing, so desperate. They were ready. Ready to prove their love for Master.

Slut blinked in confusion as Slut One undid her restraints and then other Sluts. They stared at each other, sitting awkwardly on the mattresses, unsure of what to do.

"Sluts, follow me."

With one more glance between the two, the two Sluts followed Slut One into the other room. It was an apartment living room. It looked slightly different than the one she'd visited back when she was Anya. Her lips curled at the name.

"Sit."

Slut sat in a chair and other Slut opposite her. They both looked to Slut One for guidance.