The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libbi started when the door opened, jumping up and tugging at her short dress before realizing it was Daddy and Becky. A brief moment of elation ran through her, but then she shrunk back under Becky's eyes.

"Um, did you, uh, finish, everything, Daddy?" Libbi clutched tightly to the hem of her dress. "Can we keep working now?"

He tipped her chin up, making her heart skip a beat. Her cheeks felt warm, gazing into his gentle eyes. She wanted to melt into him.

Josh stroked Libbi's cheek softly, smiling at her as she stood in rapt attention. His little shy librarian. Meek and giving. He loved that shyness, delighting in making her beg, and say all the dirty little things on her mind. But she didn't need to always be so shy. It was time for her to stand up for herself.

"We're all done back there, baby. But we have one more thing to do before you can continue your work." Josh glanced back at Becky, a pout on her lips. "I think it's time that we talk about your relationship with Becky."

Libbi blinked, having been lost in his eyes. Libbi flinched back, nervously picking at her fingernails while avoiding Becky's gaze. "Um, it's fine, Daddy. Becky treats me well. She's... just looking out for me."

Becky opened her mouth to say something but was immediately shushed by him. "Uh-uh, you don't get to speak until you're asked a direct question. Those are the rules. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy," Becky mumbled.

Josh pulled the retreating Libbi to him, rubbing her arms which had broken out in goosebumps. "It's okay, Libbi. She can't order you to do anything. You can decide what you do."

"N... no, Daddy. It's... it's not like that. She's... she's just trying to help me. Help me get comfortable. I'm... I'm really awkward around people."

"I know she is, and that she means well, but sometimes when we've been doing the same thing for a long time, we get set in our ways. And that can get in the way of growing. You've known each other for a long time, and I think you've settled into a relationship that isn't completely healthy. You need to find a balance, where she can keep pushing you, but not forcing you. You need to stand up for yourself, too. Learn to say 'no'."

Libbi fidgeted nervously, casting fleeting glances at Becky. "Daddy... I'm not sure I can. I... I need her to tell me what to do."

Josh cupped her cheek, bringing her eyes back to his. "And that's fine if that's what you want. But you shouldn't force it. Look at this dress. You look beautiful in it. Absolutely stunning. Any man would fall over themselves to talk to you." He asked over his shoulder, "Becky, why did you pick this dress for her?"

"Because she'd look amazing, Daddy. It would show off her body. I wanted her to feel confident."

"And I agree. Libbi, I want you to feel confident too, but tell me honestly. Do you feel confident right now?"

"N... no, Daddy. I feel... terrified. Like I'm just a piece of meat. Like everyone's laughing at me."

Becky cocked her head, having a hard time understanding why Libbi would feel that way. If Becky had a body like Libbi's, she'd want to prance around in even less. What Libbi was wearing would be the bare minimum for going out.

"And that's what I'm talking about, baby. You need to find a line where you're being pushed, but not so far over that you feel like that. I think a dress like this is perfect for Becky because she's confident and is comfortable in her skin. I want that for you too, but you aren't ready yet. How about a dress that went to your knees, how would you feel about that?

"Um, I guess that would be okay."

"Really? Think about it carefully."

"Yes, um, yes, I'd be okay with that."

"And a top? Would a crop top be more to your liking? Showing of your flat tummy?"

Libbi fidgeted again, looking to Becky for guidance, but she remained silent. "Um, maybe?"

"Really? You don't seem sure."

"Um, could it... maybe it could not show my tummy? I don't... really like showing it."

Josh smiled encouragingly. "Good Libbi. How about your arms? Can it be sleeveless?"

"Yes, I'm okay with that."

"And your breasts? Can it show off some cleavage?"

Libbi flushed a squeaked, "If you want, Daddy."

"This is about what you want, Libbi. Would you like to show off a little? Would that be acceptable?"

She nodded, averting her eyes. "Yes. Maybe, um, just a bit."

Josh rubbed her arms, pulling her in tight for a hug. "See? It's not so hard to stand up for yourself. You can build your confidence slowly and stop when you aren't comfortable anymore. Becky? Do you have anything to say?"

Becky hung her head. Of course, Daddy had been right. He could always see what was wrong. She'd been too hard on Libbi.

"I'm sorry, Libbi," she said. "I shouldn't have forced you. I just... I wanted you to enjoy being outside. To go out with me, to hang out and not be cooped up all the time. I guess... I got angry when you didn't change. And I took it for granted. Started bullying you. Deciding things for you. I'm sorry."

Libbi sniffled, downcast eyes glancing between them. She seemed sincere. Not like a 'sorry you feel that way' apology.

She reached out a hesitant hand, taking hold of Becky's. She squeezed it, Becky squeezing back.

"I'm sorry, too. I... I know I'm not the aunt that you really want. But... I can change. I want to change. Just... let's take it slow. Okay?"

Josh smiled as the two of them were finally communicating. This was what being a family was about, talking, being honest, and telling each other what was wrong.

His phone vibrated in his pocket. Josh pulled it out, seeing 'Slut' flash up on the screen.

"It's okay, Daddy," Libbi said, still holding Becky's hand lightly in her grip. "I think... we can figure this out." Becky nodded as well.

"Alright, excuse me then." Josh stepped out, closing the door as the girls spoke in hushed tones. "Hello?"

"Master, Slut has taken care of the problem at Natalie's."

Had Natalie mentioned something about the parlor? "Oh, uh, that's good. Was it difficult?" Maybe she needed more tattoo artists.

"No, Master. Slut has brought more Sluts to help."

Ah, that answered it. "Oh, okay. Are you outside? I hear a lot of screaming." Maybe at a playground or something. Kids could get noisy.

"Slut apologizes. Slut will silence them."

"No, that's fine. Maybe just step away." No need to yell at kids.

The sound of a door being slammed twice came over the phone and then it was much quieter.

"Apologies, Master. We are ready for you to visit. Should Slut send you the address?"

Josh slapped his head. Of course! Natalie had been bringing in much more money recently, Dana had even gone over the figures with him. She was probably expanding, setting up a second location. "Yes, I'll be right over."

***

The phone cut out and Slut One looked dispassionately at the two bodies slumped against the wall, bullet holes in their foreheads. It was foolish to scream and beg for mercy from Master.

The door opened to a completely silent packaging room. Naked women kneeled along one wall, staring wide-eyed and shaking uncontrollably. Slut Two's heels clicked loudly in the silence as she crossed the distance to Slut One. The black leather suited her. Tight, but flexible.

"She's barricaded herself in the office. Should we blow it?"

"Make it a small charge to clear the door. Don't hurt her. Master will want to break her himself."

"Yes, Slut One."

###