The Mistress and the Mrs.

Story Info
Will Todd and his wife earn the privilege to cum.
2.9k words
4.59
10.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling is beyond undescribable. My naked wife is on the floor in front of the chair that I'm bound to, naked as well. Her gorgeous red hair is pulled back. Her C cup breasts are on full display. Her nipples are as hard as ever. Melanie has the similar look in her eyes that I can only imagine that I have in mine. The look of pure desperation and unrequited lust.

Melanie has always been good at sucking my cock. I have always wished she would swallow more often but other than that, her oral talents were second to none. I begin to shake and struggle against the ropes that keep my arms and legs bound to the chair. The anticipation is driving me wild but only intensives as her mouth makes contact with my cock.

Her warm breathe against the skin has my mind racing with desire. Her saliva makes contact with my skin and the warm, wet feeling is amazing. Her head begins to bob up and down. It is only now that I become frustrated as I am nowhere experiencing the full affect of Melanie's loving mouth since I can't get hard in the tiny steel prison our Mistress has placed my penis.

"That's it, baby girl. Suck Todd's poor, aching cock." says our Mistress who is sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. Unlike her two pets, she's wearing a black leather corset and matching panties with black boots that ride up from her feet to her gorgeous thighs.

"I'd bet Todd regrets ever telling us girls that he wished his beautiful wife would swallow his load. Bet he'd be grateful now if he could go back to his darling wife sucking the very essence of his balls to the brink of explosion and then finishing him off all over her perfect tits or the occasional facial."

Mistress' words were like daggers into my heart and soul. Here I was feeling the intensity of Melanie's blowjob to the point I actually thought I might either break the cage of the device open or actually have an orgasm.

"Hell, I bet he'd even trade you away, all the loving things you've done to have gotten poor Todd off over the years, just so I could free his cock from its cage and free up his one hand so he could jack off that cock and watch it erupt its huge built up load." exclaimed Mistress. "How long has it been since your cock and balls received a proper release, Todd?"

Quiveringly I managed to say aloud, "It's been 40 days, Mistress."

My balls were beginning to have that old feeling. The feeling that I've never came close to when I was locked in this chastity device. I had a feeling that I may actually release my pent up sperm in my balls.

I looked down into Melanie's eyes and it felt almost like she knew how close I was to cumming. It was as if she felt sorry for me. That's when I felt her hand begin to play with my taint. Now it was obvious Melanie was feeling my despair as she was doing the one thing that used to push me over the edge.

"Ok my pet. I think that is quite enough for now." Mistress said and began to laugh when I let out one of the most frustrated grunts as Melanie's mouth and hands moved away from my imprisoned manhood.

"Wow. You were close to losing all that nut swimming in your sack, weren't you, Todd?" Mistress barked in my direction. I could only nod in agreement as tears rolled down my eyes.

Mistress got up and grabbed Melanie by the hair and aggressively led her back to the empty chair that was next to Mistress' one. Seeing my wife's pussy glistening with her wetness only made my cage even more uncomfortable as I knew she was really getting into the caged blowjob she was just performing on me.

Mistress began to apply the straps that first bounded Melanie's legs then her arms to the chair. I was about 8 feet or so away from my wife, who was facing me with her legs spread, exposing her wet little hole.

"Did you want to make Todd cum, my pet?" Mistress asked Melanie but got no response.

"I'll take that as an omission of guilt." Mistress said as she reached down between my wife's legs and started playing with her moist pussy.

"Y,Y,Yes mistress. He, he, he hasn't cuuummm in 40 days." my wife whimpered out.

"Well, how long has it been since I let you have a proper orgasm, my pet?" Mistress asked my wife.

"Five days, Mistress." Melanie managed to say in a low, submissive tone.

"And you love your husband so much that you would risk upsetting me, your Mistress, by getting his rocks off?"

Mistress waited a moment but saw that my wife was literally terrified to answer the question. Mistress instead asked, "Would you be willing to stay denied for 40 days for one of your husband's orgasms? Say yes right now and you'll stay locked away for forty days and I'll let you crawl right over to him and finish the job!"

Mistress walked over to me and grabbed my swollen cock and balls just hard enough to cause me to welp. She proceeded to unlock the cage and free my member. It instantly got hard to its usual 6 inches. It felt amazing just to be freed from that prison.

I looked up with what I assume was the most pathetic look on my face towards my wife. Was she going to sacrifice her orgasms to provide me with the relief I needed?

My selfish feelings of want and need changed however as I saw Melanie's face. It was one of shear horror. She had never gone more than ten days without getting off herself and that had driven her to the point of insanity.

Mistress had enough of waiting for my wife's answer as she wrapped her hand around my cock and without warning began to jerk me off fast. The sensation was great and it only took about ten seconds before I was on the verge of letting it all out.

Mistress' hand let go just in time as my cock bobbed uncontrollably into the air. One more stroke and it would blow.

"How about you, Todd? Would you sell your wife out for that deal? The chance to finally get off and drain these tortured balls?" Mistress hissed.

"I love you, Melanie" I shouted as I was about to make the stupidest decision of my life. I protested by stating, "Please, mistress! There must be some other way?"

Mistress walks away and laughs uncontrollably. It's a dark and sinister laugh just like a villain would make in the movies. She walks over to where she was sitting and pulls something out from the little black bag from the floor.

Before I could see what it is, Melanie sees the object first and her eyes light up with both desire and despair. Mistress walks over to my wife and rubs the item gently at first against my wife's hot pussy. My fears are confirmed to the identity of the object when I hear the buzzing sound it makes and the whimper it causes from my wife.

It was Melanie's favorite vibrating dildo.

Pink. 6 inches with just the right amount of curve to it to find Melanie's sweet spot when entered into her pussy.

Mistress continued, "Tell you both what I want to see happen. Melanie WILL come and squirt tonight. Her pussy will decide whether or not if Todd gets his rocks off as well."

Mistress has that diabolical look on her face yet again, but at least Melanie's face appears to be at ease for at least a moment.

In a much more demanding tone, Mistress exclaims, "But I've also built in a wimp clause."

She continued, "If Melanie's pussy fails her and her husband down, Todd here will get the chance to blow his seed, nonetheless!"

Melanie and I share an intense, yet confused stair for only a moment before Mistress turns on the vibrating dildo and aims for my wife's quivering pussy.

Mistress begins to rub it all over my wife's swollen clit. Melanie lets out a pleasurable moan just as Mistress explains, "If my poor little pet can last just 5 minutes of my little pink friend here without squirting everywhere, then Todd too gets his nut tonight."

My raging boner springs up dancing in the air, searching for anything that can provide friction. The very thought of being able to release my backed up load tonight has me throbbing. I was so distracted by this thought that for a moment I lost sight of Mistress who was now setting a timer for five minutes and had already began the countdown.

We both knew it would be difficult for my wife to hold out. Mistress must've thought so as well as she appeared to have a little sympathy on Melanie.

Mistress spent the first 2 minutes in silence except for an occasional, "You like this, my pet?" Mistress was going at a decent pace rubbing the vibrating part of the toy over my wife's clit. Melanie was enjoying the sensations she was craving to feel but also making an attempt to fight through the pleasure and make it last.

The third minute had Mistress begin to slide the toy in and out of my wife's wet pussy. But again, it wasn't at a pace that was going to make her pussy squirt.

At the two minute warning, the pace slightly increased but Mistress had more of a psychological approach to her game.

"If you make it, how would you like to get that cum out of hubby's ballsack, my pet?" Mistress asked Melanie who was now struggling to hold back.

Mistress continued, "How about I until you and let you go over to Todd and milk it out of his loins with you steaming pussy? It'll be the first time in nearly 6 months that he's been inside your honeypot."

(90 seconds left)

I could tell Melanie was now struggling by her panting and whimpers.

"Come on my pet. Why do you care whether or not Todd gets off today? I'd bet if the roles were reversed, he wouldn't hesitate to blow his sticky load and leave you frustrated and locked away for 40 days." hissed Mistress.

"I, I, I luuuuvvvee him. He needs his release." is all that Melanie could whimper out.

(60 seconds)

The anticipation was killing me.

Mistress was now finally increasing the speed and intensity of how she was fucking my poor wife's now sloppy, wet, little fuck hole.

"You know deep down that you love seeing Todd tormented with his aching blue balls, don't you my pet?" Mistress exclaimed.

Melanie could only let out a desperate wail of pleasure.

"You love knowing that you get to get yourself off way more than his pathetic little cock. You love when he whispers and begs for release and yet he's the one hurting. He's the one that can't get off and provide his swollen nutsack with the relief it so desperately needs."

(30 seconds)

Melanie is in either a state of pure torture or pure bliss. Probably both. She's got her eyes sealed shut.

In a moment of desperation, I yell to her, begging, "Please baby, hold out just a few more seconds. We both need this badly. I can't...."

Mistress reaches over and smacks me across the face. She goes back to simultaneously pumping Melanie's sweet hole and her verbal insults.

"Don't you just love the idea of Todd being locked up without so much as getting one ounce of cum drained from his balls? Don't you, you bitch!"

Right at the 10 second mark is where my loving wife surprised me.

"Yyyeeeeeesssss, Mistress!" Melanie screamed just as her pussy made that slushing sound I knew all too well. The flood gates were opening as my wife let go and began squirting the most intense orgasm of her entire life.

Wave after wave was hitting her but yet she still managed to grunt out, "Yes, Mistress, let me cum and keep him denied. Keep his blue balls aching with no hope of blowing his load that he desperately needs to release!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The constant state of horniness was quickly being replaced with that of betrayal.

Tears began rolling down my cheeks as not only did I lose out on the opportunity to cum tonight, but my wife was enjoying my torment.

Mistress laughed then asked, "Was that a surprise or what? Melanie is not only selfish and only cares about her orgasms, but she gets off on the very thought of Todd's poor pathetic balls and how he can't get his nut."

"But, but I didn't mean it." My wife said with tears rolling down her face. She looked horrified and disgusted with herself. She continued, "I was just so horny and desperate to make my pussy squirt."

Mistress laughed some more before responding, "Perhaps it was a subconscious desire and it came to the surface during your most memorable orgasm that I have ever seen you have in my presence."

Even though my wife had just came all over the floor in what was the most intense orgasm that I ever saw her have in all our time together, she now was showing signs of regret and remorse.

"Wait a minute! I had almost forgot about the wimp clause. After all, I did day Todd could get a chance to cum tonight even if Melanie's pussy would let him down."

Mistress walked over to me and proceeded to release my one hand from the arm of the chair. She then took said hand and placed it on my cock.

Mistress smiled at both of us in a way both Melanie and myself knew we were in trouble. Mistress turned to me and stated, "There are 3 options for you, Todd, to cum tonight. And yes, it's your decision and yours alone."

"Option 1: You can take that cock in your hand and jerk it off. You will have a most wonderful ejaculation and explode all over the floor, right onto your wife's mess she squirted out earlier. The catch, it'll cost you and your wife 1 whole month locked in chastity. There will be no cumming for 1 month for either of you."

This was difficult but I've already gone 40 days. It was tempting. But then I looked over and saw the look of utter sadness on Melanie's face.

"Option 2: I can unlock your wife and have her crawl over here on her hands and knees and proceed to give you the handjob you so desperately crave. It'll only take a few pumps I'm sure but you can blast all over her pretty little face. I would've allowed for a dick suck but judging by how much jizz you have built up in these balls, I honestly would fear for her safety. I can't have my pet drown on her husband's nut butter. That'll cost both you and your wife 2 months in chastity without orgasms."

I would love to have her touch to get me off. Again I looked over at Melanie but her face looked even more distraught.

"Option 3: I unlock you from the chair and you go over and slide this cock into your wife's pussy. You'll definitely be a two pump chump but at least you can finally get some sweet pussy. That'll cost you both 3 months in chastity without the hope of an orgasm."

The decision was intense and eating me up inside. That was before Mistress moved my hand away from my cock and replaced it with hers. Her strokes were slow but more than enough to get my juices inside my swollen, bloated ballsack stirring.

"What's it going to be, Todd?" Mistress demanded as she started to increase the pace and pressure of jer stroking hand along my cock.

Stumbling over my own words, I couldn't get the words out even if I had made up my mind. Then again, I was on the verge of Mistress giving me a fourth option of having herself get me to release my seed.

Melanie broke the silence and yelled, "Jerk it off yourself. I know you need to explode. We'll find a way to get through a month of not cumming. You need this baby. I love you!"

Before I could say anything, Mistress stopped her handjob and placed my free hand back onto the most sensitive cock in my life.

There I was, one stroke, two strokes, three strokes, and a fourth. My balls were at the breaking point of no return as I could feel my cum working its way from my balls and up the shaft.

That's when I noticed Melanie's face was covered in tears and she was having what appeared to be a panic attack.

And that's when I made my decision as I pulled my stroking hand away from my cock.

"I choose not to give in. I don't want to punish my wife like that. I choose not to cum." is what I managed to say.

Mistress just laughed and laughed. Melanie had such a look of relief across her face.

"Good choice." Mistress purred into my ear.