The Mistress and the Mrs. Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Todd's chances to finally cum be ruined by the Mistress.
3.1k words
4.61
5.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seven days since our last session with our Mistress. My wife and I usually meet twice a week but Mistress had to go out of town. Seven days. It has brought my grand total of not cumming up to 47 days. My nuts are hurting like they've never hurt before in my life. Hell, the first 2 days post the last session had me icing down my caged cock and balls just to be able to get some sort of pain to go away.

My wife, Melanie, on the other hand, had been extremely grateful to me for sacrificing my need to cum just so that she's not in the same situation. Mistress has been far more generous with her orgasms. But Melanie this past week has been very appreciative with the little things around the house being done. Plus, she has tried her best not to change in front of me or do anything too sexy to cause further pain.

The night before last I had 'accidentally' walked in while she was showering. I knew it would only cause my bloated testicles to sting more inside its prison but I needed to see Melanie. There she was on display with her wet red hair draping down over her gorgeous milky white boobs. Her tone ass was looking even better than usual. It reminded me of the good ole times when I would sneak into the shower for a game of hide Todd's erection. Being so turned on however began to take its toll as my caged cock only started hurting again as my erection desperately pushed itself in the hopes of breaking free from its prison but to no avail.

Melanie had already fastened me to the flat table in the middle of the room. We both were waiting for Mistress to enter the room. She was never this late to one of our sessions. Of course both Melanie and I were nude with exception to each of our chastity devices. My eyes couldn't look away from my wife's beautiful pussy as her device allowed for me to see through the plastic. But once again, my aching cock and blue balls began to feel pain when they failed to extend beyond the limits of my cage.

The door swung open rather violently as Mistress entered the room. Her gorgeous long, blonde hair coming down to her shoulders. Her leather corset hugged her amazing curves. As she approached us, I could see it was crotchless.

"How's my pets doing this evening?" Mistress didn't even give us a chance to respond. Instead she immediately reached over to my imprisoned manhood and with a firm grasp, she got the response she wanted; which was me yelping almost like a beaten dog.

She smiled and said, "I'd bet you regret your decision about not getting yourself off last week. Here, let me provide a little relief for you, my bitch."

With that said, she took the set of chastity keys from around her neck before inserting the key into my device. It wasn't the sexual release that I craved but it felt amazing to have the ability to have a proper erection. The cool air of the room felt great as my cock instantly became fully erect.

"I got an idea. Let's have wifey here show you what you sacrificed for her last session." Mistress purred as she motions Melanie towards the table.

My wife gets right up to the edge where my feet are bound. She's got that look of nervousness as she does not know what Mistress has in mind. Mistress swings back around my wife and immediately reached from behind Melanie and begins caressing my wife's swaying tits. This goes on for a few seconds before one of Mistress' hands move away from my wife's right boob and hooks underneath between her legs before going to work on her chastity device. I didn't even notice that the key was in that hand the whole time just as Mistress unlocks the device and it falls to the ground.

My cock begins to dance all by itself as I watch the show before my eyes. Mistress is now got her lips buried into my wife's neck as she proceeds to kiss, nibble, and suck Melanie's sweet spot right where the neck and collarbone meet. Melanie begins to match the thrusting motion that Mistress' hand is performing on my wife's pussy.

"You like my touch, don't you, my pet? Poor little pet had to endure seven whole days without feeling any pleasure." Mistress whispers into Melanie's ear but yet still loud enough for me to hear.

Melanie can't get the words out as she is losing herself in the throws of Mistress' loving, talented hands and touch.

"Imagine for a moment, if you will my Pet. That last week, hubby right here didn't make the sacrifice..." Mistress said to my wife, who was now on the verge of a very intense orgasm. Mistress continued, "Imagine he just couldn't help it while he had his hand wrapped around that cock of his and instead of surrendering his pleasure, he instead kept jerking it off until he couldn't hold back all that built up juices in those swollen balls. Imagine that, my Pet."

Forget the fact that Melanie was on the verge. I felt like there was a possibility that I was going to explode right at that moment even without being touched.

Mistress continued with her teasing, "Imagine that he instead ejaculated his huge load all over the place. His disgusting cum shooting all over the place. Can you imagine that, Melanie?"

Melanie was definitely at the point of no return as Mistress lifted my wife just enough from the ground to where her knees were now on the table. She scooted my wife a little closer to where her pussy was about a foot from my erection.

While continuing with my wife's pussy, Mistress exclaimed, "Image if Todd had done that, then you wouldn't be in the position like the one you're in now."

Mistress' hands had Melanie's pussy thrashing and throbbing with lust and desire. I couldn't take my eyes off my wife's face, even though her eyes were mostly closed like they usually are in the moments before an intense orgasm.

"Show hubby what he's missing, my Pet." Mistress barked out as my wife's floodgates began to open.

The feeling of her squirting all over my neglected cock and balls was something else. Feelings of anger, rejection, despair first came to mind. Melanie continued to send wave after blissful wave jetting from her sweet pussy and spraying all over my loins.

Those negative feelings however went away as Melanie opened her eyes and looked down at me just as the last spasm finished ravaging out of her sex. It was as if she was saying thank you and that I love you just by looking into her eyes.

"Imagine, for a moment, Todd, that you could relieve yourself just as your wife had just done all over you. How would that make you feel?" Mistress didn't even give me a chance to respond before taking my swollen cock into her hands and furiously jerked me right to the brink of what should've been the most intense orgasmic experience of my life.

Only a stroke or two from explosion and she pulled her hand away, laughing the whole time all the while I screeched and begged to be allowed to get my rocks off.

Mistress grabbed my wife by the hair and started to drag her away to the other side of the room. Melanie yelped a little as this was rather harsh of Mistress who usually saved her aggression for me, her bitch. She forced Melanie to her knees in front of the empty chair I was attached to in our last session. Mistress then reached behind the chair and to my surprise she pulled out a blindfold. But instead of placing it over my wife's eyes, Mistress walked over to me and made sure there was no way that I could see what was about to happen.

"Poor Todd is all worked up," Mistress cooed into my ear. "Maybe this'll calm him down just a bit."

I could only hear the footsteps of Mistress' heels walk in the direction of my wife. Not being able to see made it a little scary at first but was about to have the opposite reaction of calming me down.

"Listen, my Pet. I don't think it's fair that between the three of us that you are the only one getting to have all these orgasms after gushing orgasms in last session and today. I think you should really be thanking me, Pet."

Mistress asked my wife but there was nothing but silence from my wife. My cock still straining and bobbing into the air as I could only imagine what was about to happen.

"You told me at the beginning of our little games that you would be open to the notion of pleasing another woman with your gorgeous little face, using that wet, slippery tongue, to get another female off. To suckle her clit, finger her holes, drive your tongue deep into her honey pot. To do anything to get her off and have her drown your face in her sweet nectar. Didn't you say that, my Pet? asked Mistress.

"I, I, I did say that Mistress. It's just that I only done it once, back in college. I wouldn't want to disappoint you, Mistress." Melanie had responded with both hesitation and a sense of fear in her voice.

The very thought of my wife going down on any other woman, especially Mistress, was raising my horniness to new levels. Melanie once told me about her lesbian experience back from college once when we were newlyweds. We had been laying in bed but she was on her period and didn't want to fool around. She instead told me about her experience tasting pussy for the first time while I was allowed to jack myself off onto her stomach. It was an exhilarating encounter. We would occasionally repeat the scenario when Melanie was too tired so she would tell the story while I jerked out a load of cum.

"Well, my Pet. I'll sweeten the deal. If you can make me cum with your pretty little mouth, not only with you yourself get off as well again tonight, but poor, poor hubby over there, he'll have the golden opportunity to finally release some of that pent up frustration from his swollen manhood." Mistress announced loud enough so there was no denying that I heard it from where I was in the room.

Normally I would attempt to stay as submissive as possible but when I heard Mistress' deal, I couldn't help but shout out, "Jesus Christ, Melanie. PLEASE, PLEASE make the deal, baby. I need to cum so fucking bad, baby. Please!"

A reaction like that usually sets Mistress off into an unforgiving mood. Instead she just chuckled, "See. Our bitch thinks you should do it. C'mon my Pet. Do you want us all to be happy?

What I would give to be able to see right now my wife's reaction to the question at hand. The silence was killing me as I angrily waited for an answer. But there weren't any words spoken from my wife. At first I was dumbfounded by her lack of response. I began to struggle against my restraints in the hopes of somehow becoming free. I was so flustered that I had momentarily stopped listening to my surroundings. Only when I finally calmed down did I hear her actual response.

It wasn't words. It was the soft, wet, sucking sounds of an eager mouth desperately licking and sucking its way up and down a wet, sloppy pussy.

Melanie didn't need to tell Mistress; she clearly was showing her just how bad they both needed to cum and hopefully myself as well.

The noises were subtle at first. A little moaning. A low, wet, sloshing, sound like you'd hear when someone's lapping their tongue against a woman's vagina. There were a few, "Mmm." sounds from Mistress and an occasional deep gasp of breath from my wife.

"Don't be so gentle, my Pet. Get that tongue in there," urged Mistress. "Use your fingers, too. Oh, that's it."

The moaning from both women was beginning to intensify. I could tell Mistress was getting her pleasure. Melanie's moans and whimpering sounds seem to indicate she was enjoying her first taste of pussy in many years. Mistress jad my wife finger her out during one of our earlier sessions with her, but never had her engaging in cunnilingus.

"Eat my box. That's it, my Pet. Suck on my clit. Start to finger bang me you dirty slut. You know you want me to squirt it all over your face, don't you." Mistress only continued with further instructions, "Now take one finger and play with my ass. Take all the pussy juice down there and use it as lube. Oh, fuck yeah"

I had always dreamed of having Melanie engage in some sort of anal play. Not so much as anal sex but more like her fingering me during a blowjob. In fact, my ultimate masturbatory fantasy was to jerk off to the thought of her giving me a rimjob. I would even reach my other hand back to slide a finger around my ass just when I was about to spurt my nut.

Although any attempt that I made to convince my wife to engage in such debauchery fell on deaf ears, Mistress had her playing with not only her pussy but also her tight little asshole.

I couldn't control myself as I found myself dry humping into the air, desperately seeking any sort of friction that could provide me with the relief that I craved. My balls were churning to the point that I might actually be able to ejaculate without even having my cock touched.

"You're going to make Mistress cum. Oh fuck yes!" Mistress exclaimed. This was followed by the sound of liquid hitting the tiles on the floor to the room and then by Melanie coughing as if she actually was chocking on Mistress' squirting orgasm.

I was desperately attempting to hold back my orgasm. I've heard horror stories about guys having ruined orgasms where some of the semen gets out but the feeling and the need to ejaculate still remains. I've been told it could be worse than not cumming at all. That scary thought had me calming myself just enough to keep the floodgates closed for the moment.

"But you're not done, my Pet. Bring your Mistress to another orgasm!" Mistress shouted as The slurping and wet sucking sounds continued from across the room.

Round 2 of Melanie eating Mistress out seemed more intense; almost violent in some way. Mistress was screaming her way through another round of pussy licking being delivered by my wife. Even Melanie's breathing seemed more up tempo. The only saving grace from me not spilling out my nut was the fact that I couldn't see the action thanks to the blindfold.

Mistress' second orgasm was as intense as the first judging by the volume of female juices that I could here hitting the floor yet again. Melanie must've nearly drowned from it as she started coughing and choking just like one would do when you drank too much water.

There was a momentarily pause in the room before Mistress shouted, "Pet, are you sure this is only your second time doing this to a woman? That tongue and fingers of yours sure know their way around a girl's pussy. I simply must have more."

A few seconds later they were at it again. So was the old familiar buzzing feeling deep inside my swollen nutsack. I wasn't sure if I would be able to withstand another exchange between my wife and Mistress.

Boy was I right.

After about 3 minutes of Mistress getting eaten out by Melanie, I heard Mistress request the sexiest thing that I could've imagined. "Lick my tight little asshole, Pet. Get that loving tongue in there and rim me out, baby."

At that moment I knew I was going to lose it. My cock started to spasm to the point that I knew what was going to happen. There was nothing more I can do to prevent the inevitable.

But instead of just simply letting it out, I knew I would be in a world of hurt if I didn't at least get Mistress' permission first.

"Mistress?" I yelled in the hopes she could here my cries over her throws of passion. "Mistress, I can't take it anymore and am about to cum. Oh please, Mistress, give me permission to shoot? Oh dear God, I can't hold back anymore!"

I'm not sure if she still heard me or not. All I kept hearing from her, "Good little Pet. Get in that asshole nice and deep. You're eating my ass like a professional. Yes, God, eat my ass you sexy bitch. Eat my ass..."

Nothing I could do would prevent what happened next. I cried out at the top of my lungs while thrusting up off the table at least to the little amount that the restraints permitted me. That's when I felt a huge torrent rush up my shaft and ejaculate from my aching cock. I actually felt it land up on my face somewhere around my chin, just below my mouth.

I was expecting multiple after multiple violent bursts of my backed up seed to finally escape my bloated balls. Instead the second cumshot wasn't nearly as powerful as the first. I didn't know where that one landed. The next batch was much much weaker as it felt as though it was simply oozing out of my penis. A pool of semen was now forming in my pubic hair above my cock.

It was every little bit the torment that I had heard about. There was definitely signs that I had released some cum but it felt as though I hadn't ejaculated. My balls were still feeling quite full. The state of my arousal was still on high alert.

I must've been in a trance because I didn't hear the women finish up they're session. My eyes were awaken to the light of the room as Mistress ripped off the blindfold. She looked pissed off. My wife standing behind her had a look of anxiety plastered all over her face. That and the evidence that Mistress had squirted all over her face multiple times.

"I tried, Mistress. I tried to hold back and when I couldn't, I was begging... begging you for permission." My pleas and calls for forgiveness or mercy appeared to fall on deaf ears.

"Enough!" Mistress barked out loud.

"Back to the chastity devices, BOTH of you!"