The Moray Eel: Pandemonium

Story Info
Madelybe discover a way to go further.
2.7k words
4.6
912
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That month she decided to alter her diet. The alteration was simple, when she would eat at home, she would eat more to compensate the physical activities and the healthy meals she had with Simone.

In fact she was enjoying more and more her time with the old woman. Simone was someone good, who was capable to enjoy simple things and who rarely complained, someone generous too. Months ago, Madeline would had had only disdain for her, but now she felt human warmth with her. She was not used to it and actually the fact she was enjoying that feeling was frightening her a bit.

Altering her diet was not an issue at all, it was like now her body was craving for junk food, alcohol and cigarettes. For her abusing her body that way was now a real pleasure. She ate the food like it was finer than the one she had in those expensive restaurants where she used to eat months ago. She no longer minded burping and farting like a pig. In fact, now, it was making her laugh. Smoking was now something she loved and that she felt as relaxing.

On the sexual level, she was now doing a web show every evening, if she was not at the porn cinema and if she was not too sore after a gang bang. She soon had regular viewers who seemed to enjoy the show a lot. Every Saturday evening, except if she was in her menstrual period, she went to the porn cinema to be fucked. There too she became popular despite her awful look. Sometimes the small place was full of men.

What surprised her, was that they were rather polite and that no one tried to force her. They were not friendly either, they were just here to fuck and it was fine for her. Those cocks fucking her one after the other until her holes were so sore that she had to say "stop" were what she needed.

In fact to her things were better that all she had planned. She felt becoming uglier and trashier every day. The monthly check came and this time she was not disappointed. The weight gain was the best she had ever had: 10 kilograms. Her total weight was now of 102 kilograms for a height of 1m73. She was beyond the limit of the 100 kilo.

Actually she was not very surprised, she felt heavier than ever. She could felt it in her every move. Everything was taking more effort than before and she was fast out of breath, sweaty and tired. She was now officially and obviously fat. She looked at the rolls on her belly, playing with them like she was proud of them. She did the same with her breasts that were heavy and sagging. Her ass took some of the weight too. There were stretch marks and orange peel effect here and there. She had pimples too, especially on her face. It was the first time she had any since her teen age years. And even when she was a teenager she did not have so many of them. Her teeth were now really yellow and she knew for sure that her breath was smelly.

- I told you I would turn you from a hot one to an ugly bitch and now you are as ugly outside than you are inside.

She laughed in a maniacal way. She went to her bedroom, she took out of a drawer two panties. One of them was of the size she used to wear before fattening herself and the other one was of the size she had to wear now. It looked like it was possible to put two of the former Madi in the fat Madi's panties.

- You are such a fat cow now. An ugly fat cow that has to open her tights to any loser in a porn cinema to be fucked. You deserve it and even worst. What is the next step? More weight? Or perhaps those teeth? They are too perfect for you.

During the days that follows, Madeline did extensive research on Internet about things such as dental modification and facial surgery. She had no clear idea of what she was really looking for.

An afternoon she ended on a weird Internet site. It was about body modifications with a link to a German brothel site named The Pandemonium. Both sites design were made to make them very elegant and mysterious.

The site about body modifications had a long text about the necessity for people to be themselves even if that meant hacking their bodies. It was signed by a mysterious Doctoresse M, who pretended to have the skills to transform people in a radical way and was offering her services to who could paid.

The brothel page was promising the most original and exquisite experiences with strange creatures. The few pics were dark and did not show any of the prostitutes totally. But Madi could see one whose face was catlike, another who had her upper body slim and her ass beyond fat. There was too a character with an abnormally tiny waist and a bimbo one that was almost cartoonish.

The whole thing disturbed Madeline so much that she switched off the computer and did no cam show that day. Madi resumed her routine the day after, but what she saw bothered her a lot. Was what she saw real or something very well staged to attracted perverts at the brothel? If it was real, what was the cost and how to live with such transformations if they were not only make up?

The week after, while she was having tea with Simone, the old woman talked to her with a very serious and almost sad tone.

- You know Madeline, I really love to have you here. You did so much for me. And I don't speak only about the work you did in my house. I mean your friendship is something very important for me.

Madeline blushed as the old woman continued.

- But I feel so selfish. You know, with all your talents and kindness, I have the feeling that you are wasting your life here. In that boring city with that old woman I am. You are young, there must be something better somewhere for you than taking care of me.

- I chose to be here Simone. No one forced me.

- I know, but I feel that you are not happy and that you are wasting your skills. If you were my daughter I would not speak differently, believe me.

The old woman words moved Madi who felt tears falling from her eyes down her cheeks. She took Simone's hands.

- What you just did mean a lot for me. I can't promise I will change anything, but I promise I will think about it.

Simone forced herself to smile.

- Good. Now we perhaps better talk about something frivolous before we end crying together.

The weeks that followed, Madi investigated on Internet about Doctoresse M and the Pandemonium obsessively. She was so caught in it that she sometimes forgot to eat, smoke, do cam show or even go to the porn cinema. In fact the only thing she did not forget was to visit and help her friend Simone.

Despite her extensive research Madi was disappointed. She found more about the body modifications, the sexual freak shows and even about reconstructive surgery. But it was hard to verify the information, most sounded more than rumor than serious information.

In fact the more she investigated the more things seemed to be hidden behind a veil of mystery. Was it just an urban legend? She had to know. To investigate deeper, she left messaged on various forums where the subject had been talked about and send personal messages and E mails to the people she could join.

At end of the month the monthly check showed the toll that her new obsession had taken on her. Her weight had not moved at all since the previous month. She forgot to dye her hair so that her natural blond color started to be visible again.

Madeline's eighth month in the house was frustrating. She got very few answers to her requests for information. Most people who answered told her they couldn't say more due to confidentiality contract or will to protect Doctoresse M anonymity. One wrote that she owned much to the doctor that did miracles for her. Madi's frustration lead her to do more search that brought her only more frustration since she found nothing else. In the middle of the month she received an E mail from contact@pandemonium.com.

"Why don't you come too see by yourself. As a reward for your hard work we offer you tea and cakes at 4:00 pm next Wednesday at the Pandemonium in Bonn."

For a minute Madi was a frightened. What did they knew about her? Probably not much, just the messages she send to people asking for information. What were the risks if she went there? Being kidnapped or killed?

For the kidnapping risk she just had to left as much information possible on her desk to be found if she disappears. About death, she was not sure she really care, and like for the kidnapping option, she could left information to lead to them.

Bonn was almost 4 hours driving from Madeline's home, less if she had a good car but the one she had was a tiny old one. So tiny for the obese woman she was now that entering and leaving it was not easy. She knew she looked ridiculous in it. She even saw people laughing at her when seeing her in her car. But it was not enough to prevent her from doing the trip to Bonn. She planned her trip and inspected the streets next the brothel using Google maps.

She left her house on Wednesday at the end of the morning. Since her car was no formula one and that she had to have meals during the trip, she preferred to start it early. Madi had not driven on such a distance for a long time, since she moved her longest trips had been to the porn cinema in a nearby city.

The trip was not a pleasure at all. The car was too small for her and due to the lack of power of the motor she could not drive fast. She did a first pause on a highway stop after an hour on the road, when she got out from the car she felt like her body had been restricted in a tin can of a sort.

The weather was not bad so she had a snack outside on an old wooden table. When she sat on the wooden bench she heard it doing a cracking noise under her weight. It did not break but she was obviously too heavy for it. The place was pretty dirty, with rubbish everywhere, but that did not prevent her from eating her food with gluttony. When finished her meal and lighted a cigarettes she saw that some people were peeking at her and were trying to not laugh openly. They surely observed her while she was eating and she knew what they saw: an ugly obese woman in a shity dress eating junk food like a pig. The show must have been laughable.

It was obvious that, in about 6 months, she succeeded at destroying her beauty, turning the youthful beautiful blond she was in that awful fat woman who looked older than she really was. She worked hard for it and her hard work was rewarded by the wanted result. But she felt something was missing, the transformation was indeed radical, but she felt it was not enough. When she arrived in Bonn she was nervous in a way excited. Was she putting herself in danger? What would she discovered? Could that Doctoresse M help her to go farther in her transformation. If so what direction to take?

The house where was located the brothel was an elegant construction, probably build at the beginning of the 20th century by someone rich. Nothing seemed to indicate it was now a brothel except perhaps a bronze plaque on which was written "The Pandemonium", "private club". Madi rang the bell and a massive man in an expensive costume opened. He looked at her from toes to head and greeted her in German with an eastern accent. Madeline was so nervous that she was almost trembling and had difficulties to express herself despite having a good level in German.

- Hello, I'm Madeline I was invited to have tea at 4:00 pm.

- Follow me.

The house inside was as beautiful as the outside. The persons who worked on the decoration were for sure people with lovely taste. The man lead her to a little parlor where there was already someone, a woman. The only word that could describe the woman was: bimbo. She was wearing flashy jewelry, a tiny and revealing pink dress and heels that was so high that even before being fat Madeline would not have dare to wear.

Her body was for sure heavily modified. She was very slim but had enormous breasts which were defying gravity and a bottom that was too very big. Her lips were ridiculously fat giving her face a weird look. Her fake blond hair were curly and falling on her bottom. The bimbo talked to her in a perfect french with a slight accent she was not able to identify.

- Hello Madeline, welcome to the Pandemonium. I am Pamela. Have a sit please.

Madeline sat and Pamela poured some tea in her cup and offered her cakes. Even with her sense of taste dulled by smoking, Madi could felt that the tea, like the cakes, where among the finer she had ever had.

- You did quite an Internet investigation about us. May I know why?

- I'm very curious about what Doctoresse M can do.

- And to be more precise?

- To be more precise about her claim that she can help people to be themselves by hacking bodies. Is she really capable of that?

Pamela stood and made a turn on herself.

- Look at me. I am who I am thank to her.

Madeline said with a skeptic tone.

- Make up and well a chosen outfit can do it.

Pamela looked surprised and then took the phone.

- Send me Kurt with make up remover.

Some few minutes later, an athletic man cladded in leather entered. His heavily modified face was like the one of a cat. It was a crazy sight but in way beautiful, not like those facial surgery wrecks that are sometimes show in the press. He had a make up remover and a towel on a plate. Pamela cleaned a her face and took off her outfit. She was now nude.

- I am totally nude, so as you can see no make up or outfit trick.

Even without clothes and make up Pamela kept looking like a perfect bimbo coming from a teenager dream. The most remarkable was her enhancements did not look as fake as they usually do on bimboes. In fact if they had not be so exaggerated they would have almost look natural, like she was born that way. The surgeon who did it all was for sure a genius.

- This is a great work. I need to see Doctoresse M. I can pay, I'm richer than I look.

- It is not only a matter of money. It is a matter of motivation, work, involvement. It's about a choice that will change your life forever. You want to be who you really are, but are sure you would like it?

- I know what I want.

- Think about it for a month and if you keep being motivated come back. Take it or leave it, there is no alternative.

- So I'll be back in a month. Thank you for the tea and the cakes. Good bye.