The Morning after the Night Before

Story Info
Her body tells the story of their night.
877 words
3.92
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Vixen
Hot_Vixen
35 Followers

He pushed the door open with his back as he carried two cups of steaming tea in his hands. The daylight had begun to filter through the curtains, giving the room light as he gently kicked the door shut with his foot and made his way around the bed, placing the cups on the bedside cabinet.

She stirred softly in her sleep but did not wake. He stood at the side of the bed, taking her in. She was naked except for the blanket wrapped around her, covering parts of her lithe body. The parts of her exposed told their story, as did the parts hidden from his eyes.

His gaze fell to her face, her eyes closed, and her lips parted slightly. Her hair was still messy from where he pushed his fingers through it, holding it as she knelt before him. He closed his eyes as he remembered the way she had felt as she closed her lips around him, the way her tongue swirled around the tip before swallowing his length, which was now starting to twitch. He could still see the naughty glint in her deep brown eyes as she had gazed up at him, working her mouth along him. How he had wanted to bury himself in her throat and empty his load, but then was not the time.

He could see the row of circular bruises starting to show on her neck and he remembered the way her head tilted backwards allowing him more access as he gripped her, the desire in her eyes and the smirk on her lips as he squeezed until she moaned his name. They matched the bruises on her hips, thighs, and ass cheeks.

She lay on her front, her chest covered but he had a clear view of her bare back and the marks left by his mouth and teeth when he had taken her from behind, his hand clamped around her throat, feeling her pulse beneath his fingertips. The tightness of her forbidden hole as it clamped around him, the feeling of each spank of his palm against the softness of her mounds.

One of her arms lay beside her head, the other trapped underneath her, both carrying the red mark left by the handcuffs. He glanced down at her ankles to find similar markers left by the spreader bar. He grinned at this memory of her on her back, legs spread wide. She had been particularly defiant yesterday, borderline on being an absolute brat. She had revelled in teasing him, despite him warning her to behave, multiple times. He had revelled in binding her hands behind her back and her legs apart with the bar. She was on her back when he crawled over her and began to kiss, lick, and nip at every erogenous zone on her body, carefully avoiding the parts she wanted him to find. She had withered beneath him, begging him.

Finally, he had settled between her legs, the bar resting across his back as he kissed his way up her thighs before finally stroking his tongue between her lips. He remembered the way her body had jerked when he had closed his lips around her clit. He had brought her to the edge before stopping, leaving her there, panting and cursing as he denied her the ending she craved. He had kept this up for more than an hour, lazily exploring her body until it was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration, and she was panting his name; he would then stop, letting it subside before starting again.

He had finally let her cum, his fingers buried inside of her as he stroked her sweet spot and used his tongue against her clit. He had greedily drunk her juice before crawling between her legs and sank his hardness into her, feeling her muscles quivering around him.

Her eyes opened as she looked up at him, a sexy smile spread across her mouth as she stretched out, feeling the delicious ache in her limbs. She leaned up on her elbow; the blanket dropped and revealed her naked breasts, her nipples hardening as her eyes swept over his own naked form. She squealed as he dove on the bed, pushing his hand into her hair as he pressed his lips against hers, coaxing them apart as she moaned into him, her own fingers tangled in his hair. He rolled on his back, taking her with him so she straddled over him. His hands travelled up her body as she gripped his hard length in her hand and lifted herself up. She positioned him at her entrance and slid down slowly as he watched himself disappear into her, inch by inch.

He groaned as he lifted his hips, pulling her the rest of the way down. She began to rock her hips, keeping him deep inside as they both moved slowly. He pulled her face to his, kissing her passionately as he thrust up inside her. She sat herself up, her hand pushing through her long locks as he gripped her hips hard. They moved together, even their breathing mirrored. They brought each other to the edge, she called his name and he answered with hers and they came together.

Hot_Vixen
Hot_Vixen
35 Followers