The Most Wrong I Have Ever Been

Story Info
The only time being a clueless guy has worked for me.
1.1k words
4.07
13.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, can I help you find something?"

I started, shaken from my reverie by the woman who had approached me at the store. I had been looking at a couple brands of soup and wondering what the hell was the difference to be priced so ridiculously. Soup was soup, it was nice to be able to have a selection, but hell.....now the staff must have thought they had a catatonic person on their hands.

I turned, fully expecting to deliver a tired "no thanks", and my jaw hit the floor. standing in front of me was a woman in her mid-30's, with a smile on her face that lit up the small store. Her skin was an olive, sun kissed color, her hair was black and her eyes a deep shade of green. I stumbled over my words as I drank in the sight before me, a set of C - cup breasts barely contained by a low cut top and a pair of jeans hugging her ass tightly. A green apron with the name "Tess" was embroidered on it.

I managed to point at the can and mutter "soup". SOUP?! Great job, moron. I just ruined any chance of talking to her. She smiled and giggled. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming. I turned red, grabbed my basket and left.

A couple weeks later, I came back for more groceries. It was a small town, and the small store was really the only one that had any convenience to it, as the next closest was 15 miles outside of town. I walked in, and headed to the deli department. as I got there, I heard a voice I recognized say "There's a fine sale on minestrone today." I turned and stopped. There she was. This time, her eyes were a calm brown. She noticed me looking at her oddly and said "Oh I wear colored contacts once in a while." Ah. That explained it. I mumbled a sullen apology, staring at my feet. She laughed brightly, saying "Oh darlin', don't worry yourself none. I'm Tess, what's your name?" She proffered a hand, and I shook it, saying brusquely "Tom". I could feel my ears burning. what the hell was wrong with me, dammit. Then she asked another question. And another.

Before I knew it, we were talking, and I was looking at her as we talked. I'm normally extremely shy, but she made me feel welcome. Like I was worth her time. Soon I began to visit her on lunch breaks, and soon after that I was driving her to and from work, before and after shifts. The change happened so quickly that I never even noticed or questioned it. One evening, we were driving home and she asked if I wanted to come inside. I shrugged and said "Sure." We got to her small home and talked over coffee and homemade biscuits, then proceeded to head to the couch to watch TV.

We were laughing about the news, talking it up, and suddenly I remembered something. "Uh....Tess..." She looked at me expectantly. I cleared my throat and said "Um....how old are you?" She stared. I began to feel myself get red, and that's when she began to laugh. I felt embarrassed, but she stopped and said between gasps of air "Forty." Huh? I must have looked confused because she giggled and repeated herself. A very pregnant pause ensued. "Oh. Um....ok." I muttered. I must have still seemed bewildered because she asked, coyly, "Do I look forty to you?" I chuckled and answered "You know that's a trap." She giggled again and whispered that she would be right back.

I was blissfully clueless, until she came back wearing nothing. Then the pieces began to click into place. Without a word she knelt in front of me, unzipped my pants, and began to give me a blowjob. I sat there, stunned, my mug of coffee still in my hand. Then, a part of me switched on. I set the mug down, stood up, and undressed. Within seconds I was standing naked and thrusting gently into the back of her throat. Her mouth was soft, yet tight, her tongue was flicking patterns around my shaft, and she made little moans as she began to play with herself. I was feeling amazing, giving all thought only to the task at hand. Soon I was feeling the familiar sensation of my balls tightening up, and I warned her. She thrust her head forward, taking me deeply into her mouth as my toes curled and I came. she looked up at me with a seductive look and swallowed the entire load.

"Good girl" I breathed, helping her up from the floor. We proceeded to her bedroom, and I brought my belt along. As we reached her room I could feel my excitement growing, my belt becoming a restrictive loop around her neck, something I could use to control her. She was equally excited, tugging on my cock as I secured the new restraint, and pushing her down on the bed. I leaned down and kissed her breasts, gently biting her nipples and making my way down to her pussy. Her breath caught as I flicked my tongue across her clit, making her reach out reflexively and grab my hair. I began to push my tongue in, making her moan loudly, flicking it around as she clenched her legs around my head, bucking her hips against my face.

She reached her climax quickly, and shrieked as she soaked my face. I quickly came up, my cock hard again and engorged, precum beaded at the tip. I kissed her deeply. Our juices mingled and our senses kicked into overdrive. I placed my cock against her entrance and pushed. She was so tight, even with her body providing lubrication. She gasped, letting out an "Oooooooh" as I slowly slid every inch in, making her squeal softly as I bottomed out against her cervix. I grabbed the belt around her neck, grinning wolfishly.

"My turn!" I whispered playfully as I withdrew, and then rammed my full length back in. Her eyes opened wide and I repeated the process, bringing her to the brink and making her scream. I fucked her harder. Faster. Her nails raked my back, leaving bloody trails as she groaned and screamed, my hips becoming a machine of constant pumping. Her eyes rolled back and her pussy clamped down hard as she climaxed again. And again. And again. Satisfied, I rolled her onto her stomach and pushed inside from behind, using the belt halter to make her look up at my face as I took her. I was so close. I leaned down and asked roughly "Where do you want it? Inside or out?!" She screamed in ecstasy as she came again and yelled "Cum in me, cum in my pussy!" That pushed me over the edge. I bottomed out with a yell and came, filling her up and causing some of it to spurt out around my cock. We stayed there, panting for a while before she looked up at me, smiling wide and saying "Well it's about damn time, darlin'."